๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š | ๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐šŽ...

By msaphrodiite

(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once hu... More

1. "New World, I'm Delusional!"
2. "I Solemnly Swear I Have No Powers!"
3. "Bad Luck Charm."
4. "Deny, Deny, Deny!"
5. "Grimer?"
6. "Hero."
7. "Hell."
8. "Suck it Up: Exams!"
9. "The Hero Course."
10. "Excel or Expelled!"
11. "Atoms."
13. "Universal Studios Japan: Gone Wrong Edition."
14. "Frostbite, Shatter!"
15. "USJ Aftermath: [Name] Edition."
16. "Let the Games Begin."
17. "Explosions and Crimson."
18. "You Reap What You Sow."
19. "Reject."
20. "Nightmare."
20.1. "Who She Is."
21. "The Girl in the Mirror."
22. "Ocean."
23. "Dancing in the Moonlit Ocean."
24. "Echoes of the Past."
25. "Eclipse."
HIATUS
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT!
26. "In Another Life."

12. "Decisions."

1K 52 4
By msaphrodiite

"Atoms?" Todoroki winced, confused on what you were even saying. "What does that even have to do with anything?"

'Oh. Oh shit!' You panicked, your eyes widening as you looked over to the side. "I-I never said that!" You stuttered, trying your best to cover up what you had literally just said. "You're delusional!" You're not one to be talking about delusional, are you? He struggled in your hold, unable to move an inch. Though, he had suddenly distracted you as you forgot he could control ice. Todoroki sent some icicles of some sort towards your face, causing you to lose focus and let him go. "That's my damn eye!"

At this rate, you couldn't even do anything anymore with your atomic manipulation. Using it anymore, you'd forget more and more things. You hated that. Hated it a lot. You wished you had some "normal" drawback, considering these guys can either have fatigue, or just... you don't know, some other things?

Oh! That's right! You have One for All!

Your face brightened, the sudden realization that you have another quirk that doesn't cause you to forget things. But, it hurts you. So... either way, you'll be losing another memory to heal yourself. No, actually, there's Recovery Girl!

You quickly readied your stance, preparing to shoot a blast aiming for Todoroki to get him out of the place. You were sure you had a little bit of time left, but at this rate... you would lose— knowing how fearful you are of losing your memories.

So, with a quirk that was passed down to you, and a dream, you blew him away.

"Ow, ow, ow! Fuck this quirk!" You whined, holding your hand as it was all bruised. Seemingly slashing the air, you sent a powerful wave of power towards him, breaking numerous walls in the way and sending him flying back. You wondered if he was dead.

"Time is up!" All Might announced through the ear piece. "Villains win!"

"He's... not dead, right?"

-

You were finally done in the nurse's office, and your hand was all healed up nicely. Humming a nice tune, you made your way back to the classroom to get your things and head home for the day.

Well, until you were approached by a hell ton of people who wanted to talk.

You're too hungry for this.

"Hey, [Surname], right?!" The same spiky red haired guy came up to you, along with a couple others. His sharp teeth shined in the light. "You were so cool out there!"

"You remember me, right?" Another person spoke up. "I'm Mina! I also think you were great out there!"

"Um, thanks?" You tilted your head to the side. "I... I'm really hungry, so I gotta get home now if you all don't mind, uh... see you later?"

"Oh, see you then!" They waved.

-

A pen was shoved into your hands.

"Write." Haruto demanded. He was livid.

Oji coughed, shuffling across the room. "Are we just going to forget she mentioned her actual quirk to one of her classmates?"

"Everyone's going to find out soon enough," You shook your head, a sigh leaving your lips. "The hell do I even write?"

"Your name, your damn birthday, everything about you," Haruto said, getting up angrily and trudging over to Oji. "What did you put for her quirk on all the files we handed to the school?"

"..."

"Oji."

"I can't remember, okay!" The larger male replied. "Why is this even such a big deal?! You're always so stingy about this when it comes to [Name]'s quirk—"

"Because if he knows about her, she will fucking die!" The white haired male yelled, slamming the desk with his hands. "[Name] will die."

"... Haruto—"

"I'm... going to die?" You suddenly dropped the pen you were supposed to be writing with. You turned towards the two other males in your room, an unreadable expression on your face. "What do you mean by that? You finally put me on a hitlist?"

"[Name], it... it's more difficult than that," Oji decided to speak. Haruto was extremely frustrated and most likely wanted to break something. "Heroes today are targeted for their quirks by villains. They're kidnapped, given a drug to... take away their quirk, and many other things."

"This world isn't what it is," Haruto looked down, a saddened expression on his face. "We've had... connections before all of this. So, knowing someone like you is out there," he sighed, figuring out what to say next. "[Name]. They find out you exist... you're going to be wanted by them for your power. They'll try to take it."

"... It's my choice to make." You sternly say, picking up the pen and continuing to write. "None of this is your choice to make. If I decide to use my quirk how I want to, I'm going to use it how I want to. I'm not being restricted."

"We understand that [Name], but we're just trying to protect—"

"I don't fucking need protecting!" You snapped, turning around and looking at the two of them with an enraged face. "If there's one thing you two should know about me, it's that nobody ever fucking protected me once in my old life! I... I can't remember it for jackshit, but... nobody was there when I was suffering. I was there, on my own. That bridge that... teleported me here? I was running away from something. I wouldn't be here if there was someone. Don't you get it?"

"[Name], this isn't your world. Nothing will be the same."

"Even so!" You banged the desk with your fists, trembling in the sudden anger that swallowed you. "You act as if you know my entire life story! Fucking spoilers, like I've said, I've had nobody! With that being that, I knew I needed to find a way through life to survive and I did. If anything, I know for a damn fact I'm more than capable of protecting myself than anyone else!"

"No, you don't, [Name]!" Haruto immediately argued back, gritting his teeth. "Stop acting as if you know everything! You don't. Just because you can control everything in this world, doesn't mean that you can protect yourself from everything. I'm telling you, you'll only bite yourself in the ass in the future! So, what are you going to do when the day finally comes when you completely lose yourself? How can you protect yourself without even knowing what you are— human?! How are you going to protect yourself if your quirk is taken by him?"

A sudden tear pricked your eye.

"Just let us protect you, kid." Oji walked over, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"This feels like a fucking jail...!"

... It's been a tough while since you have cried.

-

Oji's eyes wavered, his thoughts were full of the current situation. He looked over at Haruto, who was quietly shutting your door so you would get some sleep. He, too, had a solemn look on his face.

"Is it true?"

"What?" The red eyed male turned.

"Is it true that she's had nobody with her?" Oji asked again. Haruto nodded in response.

"It's obvious... She has a hard time trusting people." He continued to walk back to his room, simply ready for sleep. "You're probably going to have to talk to her. [Name] would not want to see me."

"Good God... how did just making her write in a journal go from one to hundred?" Oji sighed, opening the door to his room. He paused for a moment, "Haruto?"

"Hm?" He turned, facing the male.

"Why don't we just... let her do what she wants?" He suggested carefully.

Haruto only looked down, an unsure look on his face.

"I don't know," He shook his head. "Goodnight, Oji."

"Night, Haruto."

-

You were still on your bed, tucked under the covers as Niko was soundly asleep next to your head. Gazing into the dark void of nothing, you try to remember what you have forgotten. Obviously, you couldn't. There was absolutely no way you could remember anything. You've tried, over and over again.

You wanted to apologize for your sudden emotional outburst, and for snapping at Haruto and Oji when the two of them were only trying to help. Perhaps writing in a journal would definitely help you in the future, and would greatly benefit for whenever you had actually forgotten yourself. For some reason, it seems that Haruto and Oji have... experience with people like you— in the forgetful aspect.

That also brings you to another topic; you have absolutely no idea what kind of people they were before. You were simply swept up by them, and now you're living with them for free. And, you're being trained.

Maybe, the reason being that you had gotten so emotional during the entire thing was that there was a topic of death. To be honest, death scares you. So what if you leaped into the crashing waves below that bridge? Death surely still scared you at that fateful time. But, death never welcomed you with open arms. Instead, you're here in this new world— given a second chance at living.

A second chance at living in a world where powers exist. How beautiful and chaotic at the same time. Now that you think about it... what if your drawback was purely just for forgetting your old world?

Can't be. Coincidence, for sure.

You turned to your other side, facing the window where the lights were being covered by the curtains. Slowly getting up, you walked over and opened the curtains to reveal those precious lights. For some reason, it was calming. More calming than the pitch black darkness. Though, Niko woke up. He wasn't too pleased.

He meowed, coming up and brushing your hand. You laughed softly, "Sorry, Niko." He enjoyed the pets you had given him, and seems to have fallen back asleep from it.

You thought to yourself; was it so bad if people knew what your quirk was? Maybe, only the school could know what you are able to do. The audience could simply guess what type of quirk you have, but then you won't answer a single question they have. Doesn't All Might keep One for All a secret? He just lets the media go wild with their guesses and such. Perhaps, you could do the same. It can be easy, but... your classmates would most likely find out for themselves.

You would have to discuss it with Haruto and Oji tomorrow in the morning. Your eyes were now closed, and you fell into a calm slumber.

-

"Kid, wake up," he knocked on your door. There wasn't a need for an alarm clock if you had Oji. Always up at the exact same time constantly every single day. "Haruto made breakfast."

"I'll be there," You yawned. "Give me a minute or two."

The tall male walked away, his footsteps easily heard.

Getting up to get yourself ready, you quickly put on your uniform, leaving your socks on the bed and your shoes on the floor. Oji always woke you up about two hours prior to when you started school, so you were always bound to have time in the morning for anything. You walked out of the door, Niko following you suit. Obviously, you picked him up and cuddled the adorable boy.

"Who's a good cat, hm?" You cooed, petting his head softly. He purred in response, enjoying the attention you have given him. You quickly then arrived in the dining room, where Haruto and Oji were sitting. "Uh... where's everyone else?"

"They're on errands." Oji replied, sipping on his coffee.

"We need to talk about something, and hopefully none of us will... lash out on each other," Haruto took a bite out of the strawberries he had as a side. "Yesterday was enough..."

"Tell me about it," Oji rolled his eyes. The smaller male elbowed him in the side. "You two are always bickering about something, it seems."

You let out a small chuckle, "I'm going to assume this is about my quirk?"

"The one you denied having? Yes, very much so," Haruto nodded, continuing to eat his meal. "Oji... sort of talked some sense into me."

"Did he?"

"I did," Oji coughed. "Haruto's too stubborn and controlling. It's a safety hazard sometimes."

"..." He only looked down in embarrassment.

"We were basically talking about whatever you wanted to do," he continued to speak. "Your quirk is well... your quirk. It isn't ours." It was quite funny to see some mafia looking person enjoying pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries on top. "[Name], what are you smiling for?"

"... You look funny," You smiled.

"... Besides the point," Oji sighed. "So what I'm trying to get at is that... we're fine with whatever you want to do with your quirk. Whether you make it publicly stated your quirk has to do with atoms, or not."

"I gave it some thought last night," You say, stabbing the strawberry on your plate with a fork. "I was thinking I could tell U.A what my quirk is and all, but from the media... I wouldn't have to tell them a single thing. It's going to confuse them, depending on what I do. I actually do really understand the fact you two are only trying to protect me, and I am thankful for it," You explained your idea. "The thing is... I already screwed up with someone. He knows... I think?"

"Right, you did say that," Oji mumbled to himself. "Hey, who even was this kid you mentioned it to?"

"Todoroki," You replied. "I forgot his first name."

Haruto choked on his food, immediately coughing. Oji patted him on the back, his expression also disturbing.

"T-Todoroki?" He stuttered, cleaning his face with a cloth. "You're kidding."

"No? It's just a name why would—"

"That's the number two pro hero's son..."

"..."

"..."

"[Name]?"

"I fucking insulted the shit out of him!" You panicked. "And you're telling me he's some prestigious bitch's kid?!"

"Just what the hell did you call him, [Name]?!"

"I called him a multicolored bitch because he was being an ass!"

"Are we just going to forget how many dollars in the jar that is...?"

"[Name], you can't do that!"

"I already did!"

-

"Good work with yesterday's battle training," Aizawa complimented you all. You smiled proudly, of course. "I've overlooked your grades and evaluations." He then looked up in a certain direction. "Bakugou. Grow up already. Stop wasting your talent."

"Got it." The blond replied, obviously pissed off. What's new?

"Pfft... haha!" You busted out laughing, putting your hand over your mouth to stifle your laughter.

"[Surname], quit it."

"Sorry, sorry!"

"Midoriya, you ended the day yet again with a broken arm." Aizawa then looked over at the lettuce boy.

You frowned, obviously sorry for him. The two of you were sort of in the same boat with trying to control One for All, but the damn quirk is acting dumb as hell at the moment.

"Learn to control your quirk. Trying won't cut it. I hate repeating myself, but you do have potential, Midoriya," Aizawa concluded his statement about him. "Now, for homeroom business... you'll pick a class president."

"... The fuck?" You blinked, trying to process what he just said. "I don't trust anyone here with that kind of thing..."

Everyone raised their hands, saying how they would want to be the president and such. You kept your hand lowered, knowing for a fact you'd lose your shit. It's not like you would want to become president, anyway. That simply means extra work, and you have to do so many other things. You looked over and saw Bakugou raising his hand.

"You better put that damn hand down!" You yelled at him. He replied with another yell and an angry look. "You'd abuse us all!"

"Shut up, extra!"

"... Extra?" You breathed in, crossing your arms. "What kind of insult is that, you fucking rabid chihuahua?!"

"Quiet down everyone!" The source of the loud voice was Iida. "Leading is the task of heavy responsibility! But ambition does not equate to ability! This sacred office demands the trust of its constituents!"

"What are constituents?" You raised your hand, but you were ignored. "Asshole!"

"If this is to be a democracy, then I put forward the motion that our true leader is to be elected with votes!"

"... This isn't congress." You say, leaning backwards in your chair.

Some time had passed, and everyone put in their votes.

"I got three votes?!" Midoriya seemed utterly terrified. You laughed, and then you looked at your vote count.

"I think it's broken." You stared at the board.

"[Surname], you got three votes also..."

"I didn't even vote for myself!" You argued. "How?!"

"..." Midoriya stayed silent.

"Well, I did vote for you, but I didn't think it would backfire like this..." You sighed.

"It's settled then, Midoriya's the president and [Surname] is the vice president." Aizawa slipped out of his sleeping bag.

Your eye twitched.

You did not want this.

-

"I really don't think I'm suited for this... you know?" You vented. The female with the spiky ponytail shook her head, a soft smile on her face.

"[Surname], you had three votes for a reason," Yaoyorozu replies, taking a bite of her lunch. "I believe you earned it."

"But... who were the three people?" You wondered.

"Who knows," she smiled. "Either way, you were chosen. So, you need to accept it. People think you would be a good leader."

"One of them was you, wasn't it?" You sighed, shaking your head. "Why?"

"From what it seems to me, you carried yourself in that battle nicely."

"Just from that...?" Yaoyorozu nodded her head. "I really don't understand that at all... you would be better suited— I mean, have you seen yourself?!"

The alarm then set off, alerting everyone in the lunch that there was a breach.

"Security level three has been broken. Please evacuate in an orderly fashion."

"... What?" You quickly got up and started to go to where the doors were, but there were just a ton of students rushing each other. "Christ! At this rate, everyone will just die because everyone's tramping over each other!"

"Just stay calm, [Surname]—!" Yaoyorozu suddenly went quiet as she noticed something outside of the windows. "It's just the press!"

"The press— gah?!" Somebody elbowed you in your face. "You fucking bitch! God— how do we tell... is that Iida?"

Iida was floating, and he was floating to the top of the sign at the exit doors using his quirk as a boost. He grabbed onto something so he wouldn't fall.

"Everyone, everything is fine!" He boldly stated. "It's just the press! There's absolutely nothing to panic about! We are fine!"

The police shortly arrived after that. Happily ever after.

"W-We'd like to choose the other student council officers!" Midoriya stuttered, you took a look at your nails. "But before that... I believe Iida is better suited to be class president!"

"Can we change that?!" You turned to him, a bright look on your face. You were determined to give up your position.

"I-I gladly accept!" Iida stuttered, bowing as a thank you.

"Wait, wait! Let me give up mine, too!" You yelled, your eyes immediately going over towards Yaoyorozu. "You... you would know what you're doing up here! I know it! I mean, why was I even voted in the first place?! Have any of you seen me?!" It stayed silent. "So... I think Yaoyorozu should be vice-president!"

You looked at her with pleading eyes, and she nodded. "Okay. I accept."

"Yay!" You smiled, glad that the stress was taken off of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234 22 14
"True heroism is remarkably harsh. That's why it comes so naturally to you - you're remarkably resilient." Genesis is the Greek word for 'beginning'...
144K 4.9K 21
"๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ." "๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ." หœ"*...
78.9K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
38.5K 954 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...