Be My Girlfriend

By Seventeen_AJ

"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

27

6.1K 213 12
By Seventeen_AJ

Brittany's P.O.V.

The dinner consist of Jo talking about the series that we were watching a while ago.

She is so hooked and even asked me to hurry as she wanted to go upstairs and watch the next episodes.

"Leave it." I told her when she started gathering our plates.

"Do you always just stand up and leave it after you eat?" 

"Yeah, that's why we have maids, to do all these for me." 

It seems realization hits her but continues to gather the plates.

"Well, I never had even one and I do all these by myself."

I couldn't just stand and watch her do the work so I helped her bring the dishes to the kitchen. The maids obviously were very surprised and tried to take them from us. I did give them mine but Jo didn't and insist to bring them in the sink.

I could see from the maid's faces that they were a bit scared or something, maybe they think I will blame them for letting Jo do their job.

"It's okay. She insisted." I told them trying to ease their fear.

"Let's go, Jo." 

"Miss, thank you. Let us wash it." I heard one of the maids almost sounds like she was begging Jo to let go of the dishes.

I found it funny and can't help but laugh at them which earned a confused look from all of them including Jo.

I had to physically remove Jo and let the maids do their work.

"It's okay. Let's go." I whispered in her ear.

"But..."

Before she can protest more, I dragged her out of the kitchen then held her hand, pull her upstairs.

"You didn't have to do all those." I told her when we were in my room and closed the door behind me.

"Even with help, you should still be considerate. Yes, they are being paid to do their job but still, simple things could go a long way, you'll see."

I watched her in amazement.

Never in my life somebody told me to be considerate, especially with the maids. I mean, it's their job, we hire them to do those things. This is why they are here, right?

I felt Jo tugging my arm to sit beside her. 

In no time, we continued with the series in the same position we were in before.

We obviously completely forgot about the time and finished all 10 episodes.

"Oh my god! It's 2 AM." Jo exclaimed.

"Relax, it's the weekend." 

"I have work tomorrow morning, I have to go home."

"Sleepover, Jo."

Her body stiffened looking at my face like I said something outrageous.

"What?" I asked her.

"I-I can't, I can't sleep over." She stuttered.

"You can call your parents and tomorrow morning, I'll take you to your work."

"But..."

"Jo, it's 2 AM. There is no way I would let you go." I told her firmly.

"I'm not gonna jump on you, Jo, if that's what worries you." I told her laughing.

"It's in our deal, I know, unless you ask for it. Remember?" I continued.

I watched her cheeks go all shades of red before I saw her flying hands landing on my arm. It left a stinging sensation yet I was enjoying it.

"Stop! Jo, Stop!" I told her in between my laughs while I shield myself with the pillow.

"You are so..." Again with another slap but landed on my thigh.

"Stop!" I finally get a hold of both her hands. We were both panting while I continue to laugh.

"Ok, I will stop. Just stop abusing me!" I told her before letting her hands go.

She took her hands back and glared at me.

"Do you want to wash up? I have toiletries available for you to use." I changed the subject for her to feel at ease.

When she didn't answer me, I stood up and went to the bathroom. I prepared the toiletries I have and a fresh towel.

"Everything is beside the sink, go now and I'll wash up after you. I'll hand you fresh clothes once you're done." I told her as soon as I emerged.

She stood up and went straight to the bathroom while I smile to myself.

Usually, I would call one of the maids to clean my mess but I remember what Jo said earlier about being considerate of others even if they are paid to do it.

I removed the plates from the table, set them aside on my corner wall and wiped the table with clean tissues. I fixed my sofa to how it was earlier then went to my closet to get Jo something to wear.

I have no idea what she sleeps in at night so I prepared pyjamas, an oversized shirt and a house dress.

As for me, I like sleeping with just an oversize shirt and just my panties, not even a bra.

I brought the clothes to the bed. Gazing upon it, it hits me. I'm gonna share my bed with Jo! We're gonna sleep together!

To be honest, I am not expecting to have sex with her but I'm not dismissing the possibility.

Who knows? If I kiss her and her body betrays her, we really might end up having sex.

Though, the sane part of my head was stopping me from imagining things like that. There is no doubt that I respect Jo and I wouldn't want to do something that I would regret later and her hating me in the process.

I was in a deep trance when I heard her yell from the bathroom asking for her clothes.

I knocked first before going inside.

There she was standing in the middle with the towel hugging her body and her hand clenched to it tight like her life depends on it.

"Jo, I literally saw your breast like hours ago." I can't help but tease her a bit.

She threw me yet another glare and that made me chuckle.

"I don't know what clothes you sleep in so I brought you options."

I hang the clothes on the rack near the sink and left her alone but not without throwing her another look.

God, Jo in a towel! Hot!

I deliberately shook my body trying for Jo's image to fall from my head.

I sat on my sofa while I wait for her to come out. It took her I think 5 minutes before I see her head peeking out from the bathroom door.

She chose the pajama out of the others.

"Where should I hang my towel?"

"Just put it in the hamper."

"But I'm gonna use it again tomorrow."

"I'll give you a fresh one tomorrow."

"What? But I can still use this one."

"Jo, just throw the damn towel in the hamper already." I faked being annoyed.

"I'll just hang it here behind the door." She said and was gone for just a sec.

"You go wash up now. But wait, where's your hair blower?" 

"Didn't you see it inside the bathroom?"

"If I did, would I still ask you?" She said mocking me.

This is the type of banter I enjoy so much. 

She marched inside the bathroom and I followed her, she scanned it briefly before finding the blower just beside the sink.

As soon as she unplugs it, she left and closed the door behind her.

I shook my head smiling. A part of me still can't believe I persuade her to stay and sleep with me. Well, literally just to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 43 16
There's a new unpopular girl named Jay and a popular girl named Jasmine. Jay is a lesbian who's out to everyone while Jasmine is also a lesbian but...
31.9K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
Wren By S

Romance

27.2K 2.3K 44
(Book 5) *Complete* Wren grew up on the west coast, in a wealthy neighbourhood of Portland Oregon, she was not shy of attention, growing up with the...
514K 20.7K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...