𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...

-laheyswifey

"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson Еще

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
².01
².02
².03
².04
².05
².06
².07
².08
².09
².10
².11
².12
².13
².14

21.

2.3K 83 9
-laheyswifey

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

After the talk Aurora had with Elijah she had been researching a lot. She hadn't done it even though she could but not that she had started she figured why. Once she got a chance on it she wasn't able to stop.

The coven had made sure every trace of the curse on her bloodline was erased literally everything was gone but that was only what others that's researched it saw they made sure everything to the eyes of everyone was gone but she was sure there had to be something or someone that was willing to tell her something but it was impossible to do if she wasn't there.

That's the conclusion she had come up with but she continued to look nonstop and at night Elijah would hear they were on a three day streak now the girl would just talk away and Elijah listened to everything.

"I'm sure there has to be a place where they keep everything because they have like a place where all the bloodlines are listen and there's only two that have no information which is mine and another one but the rest do have information I'm sure mine has to be sealed or something..." aurora said while she continued to scroll on her laptop.

"And we will figure it out soon Niklaus might've found a way to break this link" Elijah replied, causing the girl to pause. She had just been talking about herself for so long she forgot all about them.

"I'm sorry I've been talking your ear off about me and my problems...how is everything with you?" Aurora took a break from looking at the computer wanting to know more about what they had going on.

"It's okay I just didn't want to say anything because you have more important matters..."

"Yeah and so do you but you're here listening to me" Aurora replied.

"And I find listening to you very important" this only made the biggest smile appear on the girls face and maybe a hint of blush.

"I like talking to you too it just...I feel like I'm heard my dad doesn't know anything of what I'm doing he's too busy with whatever they're doing" aurora believed that her and her father were fixing things it was good for sometime but they had just gone back to the same old arguments again.

"You deserved to be heard and I promise you as soon as everything is settled we will be on the first flight out. Have you figured where we're going?"

"Yes, a place called Guanajuato. It's actually beautiful but the stories are creepy. It has witches written all over it. I just hope I can find something..."

"We won't leave until we find something I promise" Elijah always kept his promises he hadn't failed her yet and she just loved that. Nobody had ever made her a promise and kept it like he had.

"Thank you again for doing this Elijah it means a lot really..." Aurora couldn't even keep count on the amount of times she had thanked the man but she really was so thankful.

"Of course I told you I wanted to do this we're going to fix this"

"Yeah..." the girl sighed then looked at her phone. They had been on the phone for two hours. "Well I think I'm going to hang up I have to feed Luna and I don't want to keep you I'm sure you have things to do"

"I make time for you but if you must go, that's okay..."

"Yeah I'll talk to you tomorrow though bye Elijah"

"Bye Aurora"

Aurora ended the call she always did. She learned that he wouldn't end the call ever until she did. When she did she would usually laugh or scream into her pillow she wasn't sure how she kept her calm for so long during the phone.

"Don't look at me like that Luna" Aurora warned the cat that looked at her with a concerned look. "Have you seen that man?! Or are you looking at me like that because you're hungry?"

She sounded more alerted now that the girl was talking about feeding her.

"Okay let's go" Aurora picked up the cat and made it out of her room into the kitchen. She hadn't talked to her dad much or anyone else. She didn't want them to know what she was doing and they didn't want her to know either.

Aurora did the usual things she made for Luna while the cat sat on the counter waiting patiently. Aurora decided to make herself a snack as well. She liked the calm life she was living without all the drama she was so close to being involved in but that all stopped when Damon walked in.

"If that cat didn't eat I would never see you" he commented sitting down on one of the stools.

"And if you didn't occupy yourself with absurd missions you would see me more" Aurora struck back smiling once she saw she struck a nerve.

"Still kept that little attitude of yours...great. Look Rory I just want to be okay..."

"Stop trying to kill people for no reason then we can" she interrupted trying to finish making her snack as soon as possible.

"You're still on that..."

"Yes! Just stop! You've done so much already don't you think if the girl actually felt something back she would've switched brothers?! Stop! you make yourself seem more pathetic everyday!" When Aurora argued with Damon now it hurt him more.

Now he was sure she meant every word she said.

"You haven't actually thought that I'm doing this for you?" No matter how much Damon tried to convince himself that he was doing this for Aurora deep down he knew there was no point.

"You don't have to! I don't want you to kill them. I want you to leave them alone. How about doing that for me?!" She paused to see his reaction but he didn't say a word. "See you're not doing anything for me if you were you would listen when I tell you to stop or get away from Elena but you won't so just leave it as it is"

"I don't want to be on bad terms with you again. Eventually you'll see why I did this for you..."

"You want to actually be useful? Did my mom have a sister? Or cousins?" Aurora didn't seem to find any more information so she figured maybe he knew.

"A sister as for cousins yes several" he answered not questioning anything until he tried to figure why she was asking this all of the sudden.

"Did they have kids? Is my bloodline really extinct?"

"For all I know her sister didn't and the rest I'm not really sure. Why are you asking?" Damon finally questioned.

"I've been looking for stuff and I haven't found anything. According to everything I find my bloodline doesn't even exist anymore..." Aurora started to put stuff away.

"Why are you looking?"

"Not your business it's mine so just go back to whatever you do and leave me alone" she turned back around taking her plate and Luna that was done eating.

"Rory please don't get yourself into trouble just tell me what you're doing.." Damon got up knowing she was up to no good.

"No I'm doing this for myself since you won't so stay out of my way" the girl walked past him and just as he was about to stop her she turned back around. "Oh and please don't let me eventually find out why you're doing this I don't want to and I won't have to because if you pull something I will disappear from your life do not do that to me got it?"

With that the girl walked away Damon not daring to stop her again. He had failed her again after he promised he wasn't going to and now he was worried that the girl was looking for answers for her curse.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

The next day aurora woke up to a constant knocking on her door. She figured it was her dad or anyone else in her home so she just sighed and shouted for them to come in but she was surprised to see Elijah there. Thankfully she was wearing clothes she usually just slept with nothing on.

It's not like the clothes she had on now covered much. She was wearing a cropped tank top and some shorts. She just sat up on the bed trying to fix her hair.

"I'm sorry for waking you..." Elijah shut the door and walked over to the bed sitting down close to her and brought his hand up to her face pushing her hair aside. "Good morning"

Aurora smiled at the gesture and took his hand.

"I just wanted to tell you that we could head out by tonight we're convinced that today is the day we're going to be unlinked but I do have to ask something from you..."

"Yeah anything" Aurora nodded immediately, still holding his hand.

"We don't want anyone else to know it's for our safety" Elijah replied and the girl nodded again. "I know I can trust you but I just wanted to make sure..."

"Elijah I know how they are I never share anything about you with them at all I promise I won't say a thing" aurora assured with a sweet smile on her face and Elijah couldn't help but smile as well.

"I didn't doubt it, are you okay?" He questioned why he always asked her that.

"I am, just had an argument with my dad last night...I don't think I'm going to tell him I'm leaving he'll just try to stop me he just doesn't understand" she knew Damon was going to do anything to stop her he always controlled what she did.

"You think he would do that?" Elijah figured that Damon would do anything possible to see the girl happy or help her with what she was doing since it was so important.

"Yes he knows why I'm doing this he won't be happy so if we do leave tonight we have to be secretive please"

"Of course my siblings don't know I'm leaving either but they're used to it they won't ask a thing" Elijah was willing to do anything she asked for he wasn't sure he could ever say no to the girl.

"Thank you" aurora was then interrupted when she felt Luna on her lap causing her to let go of Elijah's hand. "I haven't figured what to do about her..."

"If you want to take her that's fine...pack anything you need that's all you need to do I'll take charge of the rest" Elijah assured.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I almost got the flight figured out. Are you okay with flying on a private plane? Courtesy of my brother he's gone to great extents to get one"

"Wait really?" Aurora was used to flying but the most she did was first class.

"Yes I've got it all figured out aurora..." Elijah then paused when he heard noise downstairs. "Someone is here I must go but I'll send you a text tonight someone will be here to pick you up is that okay?"

"Yeah..." Aurora then got up from her bed approaching the door trying to make out the voices downstairs. "Everyone is downstairs"

Elijah tried to avert his eyes anywhere else but her he was so focused that he didn't feel her approach him being only a few inches away. He looked up to see her and smiled.

"Thank you again" the man got up and felt her body press on him to hug him she hugged him for a minute then let go. His hands were easily placed on her hips touching her skin.

He knew the girl wasn't big on touch but lately she had gotten more comfortable around him to the point she allowed him to touch her.

She looked at his face and smiled leaning in to give him a peck on his cheek.

"I'll see you later?"

"Yeah..." he brought his hands up to her face cupping it bringing her face closer leaving a kiss on her forehead. "Goodbye aurora"

He waited for the girl to step back before he swooshed out the room leaving her there alone.

Aurora was sure she wanted to do this; she hadn't been more sure in her life Elijah had part of her feeling that way. He just made her feel safe. She loved the way she felt around him and she loved that he made her ready enough to do this no matter the outcome.

She knew if it failed she would still have him there and she liked that.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora got dressed quickly to head downstairs hoping everyone was still there and they were once she entered the room the conversations died down causing her to chuckle.

"Don't stop, I'm just here to get out of my room I don't mind keep talking" the girl walked to the table where Damon kept his bourbon smiling that there was a bottle of tequila added.

Luna wandered around smelling the new people that were there stopping with Caroline.

"Can I touch her?" The blonde asked Aurora while she poured the alcohol into her cup.

"If she lets you" Aurora shrugged, taking the cup up to her lips to drink it. Caroline leaned down placing her and carefully on the cat who climbed up to her lap impressing aurora. "That's new..."

"Rory, can we help you?" Damon entered the room and saw how Caroline played with the cat. "And she's actually letting someone other than you touch her..."

"I got bored as for Luna I don't know either" the girl downed her drink and went to sit next to Caroline causing Luna to immediately go to her owner. "So you guys won't talk around me? I'll pretend like that doesn't hurt me"

"Oh don't worry you're not the only one they're shutting Tyler out too" Caroline mentioned feeling how everyone glared at her in the room. "What?! It's the truth!"

"Yeah because he's sired to Klaus and working for him he'll just start running his mouth" Damon defended.

"Yes but it's not because he wants to! He's trying to control it! He's doing anything to stop that"

"Yeah well when he's done doing that come back with him for now he can't be trusted" Damon stated causing Caroline to roll her eyes.

"And you can?" Aurora spoke up. "You don't care about anyone once things go south the only one that is assured to be safe is Elena isn't that right?" Aurora stared at Elena who remained silent like everyone else. "Everyone is thinking it but won't actually say it..."

"It's that all Rory?"

"Pretty much...I've gathered what I need to know you guys can't trust me I get it but there's a difference unlike you even if I knew what I know I would stop it if it meant you were getting hurt or anyone else your solution is to kill them and get everyone else in danger to save that girl" aurora was always up to stir drama but the difference is now she spoke nothing but the truth.

They deserved that.

"You're telling me you'd rather give up your boyfriend to save her? If it were me I would find a solution where everyone could be safe and at peace so just think about that..."Aurora then got up with Luna in her hold. "I'll leave you to be bossed around I sure as hell won't"

Aurora stormed out the room trying to get back to her room when she was stopped by Damon in the hallway.

"What is your goal?! Trying to get everyone against me?!" Damon began to shout.

"No, I'm trying to open their eyes! I get it Klaus did terrible things but you don't always have to get revenge back! Just leave it alone! You're using them just because they love Elena. I get it, that's their friend I really do but you're using that to your advantage!"

Damon hated that Aurora was always right; he didn't know if her having no humanity was better than her now but he knew which one was more dangerous. With her having her humanity on she was more honest and caring she wasn't doing this out of hate Elena but because she saw how everyone was tearing themselves apart because now Damon used it to his advantage.

"I get that you love her. I do even if I hate it but I know what love can make us do but sometimes it's good to just walk away for your own good. What you're doing dad is going to make you end up dead so just please reconsider"

Damon didn't say anything back; he couldn't tell the girl was right.

"Just please be careful that's all I ask start thinking about your actions sometimes it is okay to step away to save yourself I'm not asking you to stop loving her I'm just asking you to stop doing these crazy things" aurora knew this was probably the last time she was going to talk to him before she left and she was afraid that she was going to come back to him being in big trouble.

But she refused to tear herself apart to save him she didn't want to. She once tore herself apart for a person she loved and it didn't end up good. At times she just wished she had walked away but she didn't.

She was so sure she could beat the odds but she didn't. She just ended up dead just because she loved too hard. The girl might've gotten her emotions back but they weren't the same. She still loved deeply but she promised herself if it ever got hard again she was going to walk away.

She could love but not the way she did or how her father was. She refused to let herself end up the way she did but it was impossible when you were in too deep and she would soon figure that out.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora got to packing immediately. She didn't pack much, just the important stuff and some stuff for Luna. She was worried how she was going to get everything out but luckily everyone was gone she didn't bother to think where but she just made sure to get out before everyone got back in.

As promised Elijah texted her when the driver was there that helped her get her stuff situated in the car and then she got in with Luna. The driver drove her to the airport more specifically to the plane where Elijah had arrived as well.

Only her and Luna met with him while the rest of the people got her things situated with. The girl walked towards Elijah while she watched everything.

"This is a lot..." Aurora commented.

"My brother is a lot but I've grown to like it" Elijah shrugged then led her inside which was really nice and comfortable it looked like a house in there.

Aurora had gotten used to living with luxuries like this when she didn't have her humanity on; she loved it but she had never reached to this extent but it made sense. They were the original family obviously they had things like this.

"You guys are like the vampire version of the Kardashians..." Aurora chuckled.

"Pardon?"

"Oh you don't watch TV...never mind but this is nice" Aurora then felt his hand on her back while he led her to her seat that was next to him.

"Want to hold her? She can have her own seat..." Elijah questioned noticing the cat on her lap.

"She'll eventually move when she's comfortable enough" the girl replied, watching how all the workers got situated offering her drinks. "So you guys are unlinked?"

"We are sorry for it taking long I knew you wanted to attend to this soon"

"I expected a month you took a week so I'm pretty impressed" the girl took her cup that the flight attendant gave her.

"Did your father find out you left?" Elijah asked.

"No, I basically stirred some stuff with the group. I hope after that he can stay out of problems..."

"I'm sorry that my brother has caused so many problems, even I..."

"Elijah, they were literally trying to kill you. I understand, well before he was doing messed up things but I didn't care cause I didn't have my emotions but afterwards like now all you're trying to do is protect yourself you're no different than them" aurora interrupted him.

That's what Elijah liked about her the most; the girl was so understanding and knew right from wrong and tried to sympathize with both. He didn't take his side completely just because she was having troubles with her dad and because she disliked Elena and she wasn't siding with them because of what Klaus did.

She just wanted peace and he did as well but he knew under the right motivation she would do the same he did she was no different either.

"You have a beautiful soul, you know that aurora?" Elijah stated, making her pause. She didn't think she did. She knew who she was deep down and thought of herself as a bad person and she tried to excuse it because of the fact of what she was.

She lived in a messed up world that drove her to be a type of way.

"Why do you always call me Aurora, everyone else calls me Rory..." the girl questioned.

"I don't know I've never been the type of person to use nicknames' ' he shrugged thinking of the question himself.

"I guess..." Aurora sighed looking down to Luna. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this I thought I had accepted to move on and accept that this is who I am"

"Nobody deserves to not be loved, especially you" he stated looking at the girl.

"What about you? You've been around I figured you would have someone" she mentioned noticing how not one of his siblings had a permanent love interest or even married.

"We were robbed from it there's been times where at some point we had someone but it's not always permanent"

"How was your way to cope? I mean I would just find people, lead them on for a while and when it got too close I moved on. Is that what you do? I mean I'm sure you could get around, you're very attractive" the girl smiled noticing how he broke.

He was a very serious person. Aurora never thought she would ever go for him but now that she got to know him she realized that eventually he broke from his seriousness but only with her.

"I like things to be real, Aurora. There's no point in getting there halfway and ending it. I would never try to be with someone then end it when it got too serious" he replied making her pause.

"So that means you're being serious with me?"

"You thought I wasn't?" Elijah hated that at times she thought what they had wasn't serious like if she wasn't good enough to ever be with someone like him when in reality she was.

"I just figured there has to be a million other people more important than me I'm nothing but a random vampire you have the luxury of being around for so long to have an never ending love with someone that is special something people would wish for sometimes the love is too deep you want it to be forever"

"You haven't given me a reason yet why you're not worthy of that and I doubt you ever will. You stand out aurora, you're not a regular person, no one is, we're all special in a certain way and I'm thankful for having that with you" the man rested his hand on the arm rest and aurora took it.

"You've actually thought about having me around for a long time?"

"I have" he confessed, making the girl smile then she rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her keeping her close.

Finding love like this didn't exist anymore you basically had to kiss or have more than this to realize you wanted someone around but they never looked at someone's soul that wasn't good enough but it was for him.

He wasn't interested because of what she could give him. He just loved the way she was and Aurora didn't think she was worthy enough for that anymore but Elijah brought all of that back to her and she loved it.

She wasn't ready to say she loved Elijah and he wasn't ready either but deep down they had to know that the love was already there.

They had fallen really deep already.

A/n- next chapters will be the cutest !! I'm so ready!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.1K 118 9
"ᵒⁿ ᵃ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ" Oc x rafael withe
1K 16 7
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ʟᴇᴀɴᴅʀᴏ ᴅɪ ɢᴇɴᴏᴠᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟ. [male!oc x kol mikaelson] [the vampire diaries + the originals}
736K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever