Fenner's Life. [Murder Drones]

By Shenanicanicans

Oberleutnant Fenner Railan; A once strict and mostly careless soldier now becomes a broken god. Becoming even... More

Fenner's Arrival
What is This Place
The Tower
Pilot
Memories?
PTSD
Unidentified
A Past Uncovered
Dunkle Schlachtenträume in Frankfurt
Heartbeat
The ''Countryside''
Update
The Thrill of the Chase
Diversion
Ambush
Site-19
Invasion & Control
Change
The Promening
Cabin Fever
Reclamation
Thunderous Confrontation
Dead End
Anomalies
Insanity
Isolation
The Void
Phoenix Rising
Among the Stars

⭆ [CHAP.1] - The German Soldier's Grip

154 2 1
By Shenanicanicans

⇨ You wake up inside your room and hop out of bed, not knowing the time as your clock didn't start blaring. You step outside your room, to see nobody in sight. Stepping into the hallways, still nobody in sight. You decide to go outside, where it is still night but continue to move on.

You walk far from the colony, soon coming across a dense forest with lots of trees out behind the city, you decide to walk through the forest. You continue moving until you lost track of where to go. The constant snow has covered up the footprints you had left, however, you notice other footprints.

Y/N: "Footprints? If my footprints were swept by the snow... Then these must be recent..."

⇨ You follow the footprints until they had been swept away from the snow, as yours were too. You suddenly hear faint voices.

???: "Oscar-1, this is Monorail-9. Do you read me? Over."

⇨ Someone on the other end of the radio suddenly spoke

???: "Monorail-9 this is Oscar-1. 10-2, Receiving Well. Over."

???: "Copy that. I need you to relay a message to the Kommandierender Offizier der deutschen Bodentruppen and the Kommandierender Offizier der Artillerieoperationen. Over."

???: "Roger that, I'll write down the message. Over."

???: "This is Oberleutnant Fenner Railan reporting from the distant planet. I have found multiple things that could assist us in drying America for raiding. I think I may have found one of their militant factions, very secretive of course. They are called the "United States Raident Force", they wear blue uniforms with a patch that I will send over via the hologram device. I have secured what appears to be one of their bunkers, it is unknown if there are still more around this planet, but I will keep you updated. I'll also send you the data I received from scanning the patch via the hologram as well. Over."

???: "Copy that, all written down. Danke, Oberleutnant Fenner Railan. Oscar-1 Out."

⇨ You take cover behind one of the trees while this 'Fenner' guy does his thing, before he notices you.

Fenner: "HEY! YOU! BEHIND THE TREE! STEP OUT AND SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!"

⇨ You slowly step out from behind the tree, with your hands above your head

Fenner: "STATE YOUR NAME!" They said while pointing what looks to be a Walther P38 sidearm at you.

Y/N: "I- I'm Y/N.."

⇨ The person grabs their radio again and changes the radios communication frequency, speaking into it

Fenner: "Delta-6, this is Monorail-9. I've spotted a deserted worker drone far from the colony. Awaiting instructions, over."

???: "Delta-6 to Monorail-9, reading loud and clear. Providing instructions for approach now, over."

⇨ The Fenner guy seems to approach you, still pointing the sidearm at you

???: "First check if the drone is armed, search for anything else that may pose a threat to you. If nothing is found, move to Step 2."

⇨ Fenner begins patting you down, searching for any weapons or explosive-like weapons, finding nothing.

Fenner: "Drone is clear of dangers, over."

???: "Provide a description of the drone and we will attempt to draw a sketch of its appearance and send it to an insider at JCJenson. Over."

Fenner: "Drone appears to have blue eyes with a tint of green, a black and white checkered beanie, a wool coat, size unknown, and some jogging shoes, over."

???: "Copy that Monorail-9, sketching information and sending it to the insider, over."

Fenner: "Drone seems to be named Y/N. Any sign of this 'Y/N' in the database? Over."

⇨ While Fenner said that sentence, you took an opportunity to flee, so you grab a rock that was nearby and hit it against the soldier's helmet, before running off.

Fenner: "HEY! HEY! HALT! DELTA-6! DRONE IS MAKING A BREAK FOR IT! I REPEAT, DRONE IS MAKING A BREAK FOR IT! 10-7!"

⇨ You were able to get some distance, but soon hear the footsteps of the soldier catching up to you.

Fenner: "HEY! STOP!"

⇨ Once the soldier had said that you suddenly felt a full-force stock go into the back of your head, sending you to the floor, snow flying everywhere. Fenner tries to roll you over, but you hit him in the mouth, sending him to the right for a few seconds while you tried to crawl away. However, Fenner regained balance and pressed his heavy boot against your chest, you began to feel the weight and force of his boot pinning you to the ground.

Fenner began aiming a machine gun at your head, firing a warning shot near your head, letting you know live ammunition was chambered. Fenner's mouth seemed to have some blood flowing out from when you hit it before he wiped it away.

Y/N: "DON'T SHOOT! DON'T SHOOT! I'M SORRY!"

Fenner: "You're lucky you're not a murder drone. I would've killed you on the spot." They said as they gave you a rougher search for anything you may be trying to hide.

⇨ After finding nothing, they continue to have their boot pinned against your chest while they grab the radio again

Fenner: "Monorail-9, 10-8, I've caught up with the suspect. Can't seem to find anything hiding on them after giving a rougher search."

⇨ A random voice came from the radio

???: "Monorail-9, this is Bravo-6, do you read? Over."

Fenner: "This is Monorail-9, 10-4. Over."

???: "This is the insider, and I have gathered as much information as I can on this Y/N worker drone. I will give you the information on a private channel. I'll send you the channel's name via your hologram, switch your frequency to the number shown and I'll give you the information. Out."

Fenner: "This drone better be worth the goddamn run." They said as they began turning the frequency dial on the radio

Fenner: "Bravo-6, do you read? Over."

???: "This is Bravo-6, loud and clear. Over."

???: "From what I've searched through the drone's database..."  They paused for a second "It appears that lines of code, files inside its database that have been... Corrupted. Still trying to find the cause of corruption, no luck so far. The funny thing is, mentally AND physically, there doesn't seem to be any side effects affecting the drone." Fenner whispered "Any side effects" to himself as a way of mocking the insider "Even if someone tried to replace or recode the lines, it would all just start to corrupt after a few minutes or hours, depending on how much code was recoded. This worker drone is mostly recommended to stay inside in case anybody tried to nick them. Fortunately, you found the drone. Over."

Fenner: "He did piss me off a bit. But he's still alive, for now."

⇨ Once Fenner said that you started to shiver a bit, wondering if this soldier was going to kill you at some point.

Fenner: "Thank you for the information. Monorail-9 out."

Fenner: "Alright... Let's get you back to the colony shall we..."

⇨ Fenner grabbed the collar of your jacket and started dragging you, a blue aura popping up around you

Y/N: "What is this blue aura thing?"

Fenner: "That's my forcefield. It's being transmitted to you for protection against any conflicts."

⇨ Upon returning to the colony, it was still dark out, but some activity was heard inside the colony. You and Fenner get inside the colony, and he sits you against a wall and lets you go

Fenner: "Alright, back to safety. You can go now."

⇨ You got up and began walking around, still quivering thinking that the Fenner guy will kill you at some point.

Fenner: "Before you go too far. I just have one request."

⇨ You suddenly stopped in your tracks, quivering even more.

Y/N: "Y- Yes...?"

⇨ The halls were filled with silence for a few seconds as you turned to face Fenner

Fenner: "Don't hit me again." They said as a symbol appeared on their hand, it began to spin as the blood from their sleeve rose up and slowly began inserting back into where you had clipped his mouth from when they had pinned you to the ground, the symbol then disappearing.

Y/N: "Y- Yes.. Sir.."

⇨ Fenner then walked off somewhere, you walking back on track wondering what that symbol was on his hand and how he just healed himself like that.

_____________________________________________________________________________

And cut!

Sorry for no images, I couldn't find any that would've really fit the chapter.

Welp. That's all for chapter one. Sorry it took a while, I lost motivation for a LONG time- and I didn't really know what to do with the rewrite 

 Wait- what book is this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 148 13
A story about a guy who wants to mess something or someone up in the WARHAMMER 40K UNIVERSE.
1.3K 27 8
A group of people wake up in a freezing tundra covered in the ruins of society and skeletons, an ominous planet in the sky, and a threatening large t...
23.2K 502 40
Grigor Fredrick Bersk, a young man from Earth marooned in deep space, has woken up on the exoplanet known as Copper 9 and is now in serious danger fr...
3.4K 53 6
THIS IS A LGBTQ MURDER DRONES FAN FICTION. IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT LGBTQ PLEASE LEAVE TO SAVE BOTH OF US TIME. ANY HATE COMMENTS WILL BE REPORTED. YOU...