homewrecker | yeonbin

By yeonxzn

❝ why do you talk about her while i'm in your bed? ❞ ➳ in which soobin cheats on his girlfriend with yeonjun... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
NEW FICS
NEW STORY

014

722 38 66
By yeonxzn

"i don't really get why you decided to wear makeup at all, honestly." soobin says, closing the trunk to the car as he hangs the white beach towel around his neck.

yeonjun giggles and pulls his sunglasses down a little further, while holding his other hand near his eyes to look over at the beach. "because i wanted to test out my waterproof makeup. and what better place to test it than the beach!" he exclaims, throwing his hands up in an exaggerated fashion and doing jazz hands in the direction of the sandy oasis.

soobin smiles at the excited boy and shakes his head fondly. "i'm just saying, when you get it all ruined, don't say i didn't warn you." yeonjun scoffs and grabs one of soobin's hands. "i'll be fine, now let's go find a spot."

soobin hums and swings their hands between them as the two of them walk down the beach to find a spot.

they trudge through the sand to a small clear spot. putting down his towel, soobin pulls his shirt off over his head, lays down on his stomach and closes his eyes. yeonjun stares at him. how dare he look so hot being shirtless on a beach. the older sets down his towel a foot from the others', and pulls a bottle of sun screen out of his backpack.

without asking, he shuffles closer to the other and squirts some sun screen out onto his palm. he draws a stripe down soobin's back, who lifts his head indignantly. his eyes found yeonjun's, but he just grinned at him. soobin lowers his head back to his arms, and closes his eyes again. yeonjun rubs the stripe of sun screen into soobin's back, massaging his skin with the white cream. he spreads the line out and made it wider, before adding another two on either side.

yeonjun gazes at soobin, who was lying down comfortably on his towel. he runs his hands up soobin's back, rubbing the lotion in. he works his hands up and down soobin's warm skin, making sure to cover his entire back. soobin lets out a contented sigh and shifts happily beneath yeonjun.

"there, done," yeonjun comments as he finishes massaging the sun screen onto soobin's back.

"thanks," soobin replies, a smile ghosting his lips. yeonjun quickly leaves a peck on the lips under him, causing soobin's eyes to widen. "n-not in public please."

"alright darling." yeonjun chuckles as he withdraws from the other and lies down on his own towel. he turns his back to the sky, mirroring soobin, and closes his eyes. he allows the sound of waves crashing and children laughing to calm himself into a daze.

"do you want me to do yours too?"

startled, yeonjun blinks his eyes open sleepily before realising what soobin means. "oh, yeah." when it comes out slightly strangled he says it again. "yes, that would be great."

yeonjun watches from the towel as soobin sits up and reaches the bottle of sun screen. he closes his eyes again as he watches the other approach him. he closes his eyes just to feel a warm hand smothering the cream onto his skin, massaging it in gently.

-------

yeonjun decides that it's about time that he actually gets into the water. after being at the beach for a solid hour already and not having even placed a toe in it. he stands up and stretches, arms above his head, and paces around to get to soobin. the other has fallen asleep on his stomach. yeonjun sighs when he notices how comfortable he looks, but ultimately decides that it would be best to wake him.

with a gentle hand on soobin's shoulder and side, yeonjun shakes him awake. the younger blinks his eyes open slowly and smiles softly when he sees yeonjun waking him. his hair is sleep tousled and his skin is glowing from an hour spent in the sun. yeonjun thinks that soobin looks wonderful like this, all sleepy, sated, and beautiful.

"why did you wake me?" soobin asks, stifling a yawn.

"i wanted to go swimming."

"i told you i can't swim." yeonjun watches as the other pales a little at the idea. he thought this would happen, that soobin would decide he'd rather just stay on the sand.

'i'm not letting that happen.'

"come on," he says, hauling soobin up onto his feet. he pointedly ignores the other's pleas, and drags him by the hand to the water. by the time they reach the water, they are leaning on each other with laughter.

yeonjun stops laughing, and takes a step into the cool, blue-green ocean. soobin stands on the sand still, their joined hands a bridge between the two. yeonjun gently tugs at their arms, slowly bringing soobin closer to him. his eyes fill with trepidation, but he quickly swallows the fear down, not wanting to appear weak in front of the older.

he takes a hesitant step towards the other, feeling the freezing water slide up his foot. he breathes in a sharp intake, but walks in further. the water is at his shin when he reaches yeonjun, who whips him into a comforting embrace. his head fits perfectly next to soobin's, and he breathes the other in for a minute. a wonderful musky scent overlaid with a mystical floral diffusion, soobin loved his scent. an attractive smell that will enchant everyone around him.

"you sound like a steam engine." yeonjun giggles.

soobin now realizes he had been sniffing him for too long, not wanting to look like a creep, he quickly stammers, "i'm sorry i didn't mean to. you just, smell nice."

"thank you, you do too." yeonjun takes a step further in, and looks into soobin's eyes. the glistening eyes match perfectly with the light bouncing off the water. he reaches an arm out for him once again, and pulls him in when he grabs ahold. soobin is flush against yeonjun now, and closes his eyes as yeonjun slowly walks backwards.

yeonjun paces into the water, reveling in the cool liquid now reaching the bottom of his thighs. he feels the other stiffen against him, and runs a hand down his exposed, pale, muscular back. the comforting action seems to help, as soobin relaxes again and opens his eyes. yeonjun meets his gaze, eyes lingering, before turning around to face the oncoming waves. he presses against soobin at his back, and sighs as he feels soobin's arms wrap around his waist and chest.

"let me teach you how to swim." yeonjun says as he pushes away the wet strands that clung to soobin's forehead with his fingers.

-------

he smiles down at soobin. "ready?"

"i just go?" he asks, unsure of what to do.

"sure," yeonjun nods. "i'll be right behind you."

yeonjun was upright on his feet in the water, hands positioned around soobin's waist. "jump up and grab onto the wood, now."

so soobin did. his dark brown eyes widen as the piece of driftwood caught his weight. yeonjun grabs hold of his waist until soobin finds a good grip, and then he releases him again.

"wow," soobin shouted, while awkwardly kicking his feet in the water, looking like a puppy. "i can swim!"

"not really," yeonjun chuckles. "now i want you to try something. the most basic bit of swimming is kicking around. you know when you splash water, how the water slows your hand down because you're pushing it?"

he nods.

"so you just do that, but with your feet. and instead of splashing water, all the water stays in the sea and you just push yourself up with it instead. got it?"

soobin's face twists with concentration, and a heel cracks against yeonjun's own thigh.

he hisses. "kick the water, not me."

"sorry," he says, looking embarrassed. he waits for yeonjun to back away from him a little, and then he tries again, kicking until he lifted out of the water an inch.

"very nice," yeonjun praises, "now why don't you try spinning around?"

he furrows his brow. "how?"

yeonjun thinks about it. he thinks about it for quite a long while, actually. "i don't really know," he admits. "you just spin. here." he takes his hands away from him for a moment. he pushes off the sand beneath him so that he has room, and then he did a quick twirl in the water propelling himself with his... arms. "huh. alright, you're going to need to hang onto my back while I figure this out."

"you'll be my boat," soobin says smugly.

"at your service," he grumbles, feeling put out that he couldn't explain something so simple. he pulls him close to him and let him grab his arm so he could pull himself around to his shoulders. he took the driftwood and, once soobin felt secure enough for his liking, he took them out into deeper water where he had a bit more room to move around. "you let me know if you get tired, alright? i don't want you to fall off."

"it's easy when i'm floating," he says as yeonjun smiles a little. "yeah," he says. "i suppose it is."

they continue like that for a while until it slowly started to darken and they realized it was getting late, most people had already left, but a few still lingered at the shore. yeonjun turns his head, before placing both hands on soobin's cheek and pulling both of them down under the water, just to push his lips against soobin's.

once both of them are above water them again, soobin laughs. "what was that for?"

"its cute how much effort you put in trying to learn how to swim and you told me not to kiss you in public, so i realized under water, no one will see us. unless you are afraid of the fishes seeing us too." yeonjun laughs when he says the last part before quickly turning back. soobin playfully slaps yeonjun on the arm, but drops his head to rest on his shoulder. they fit so perfectly. wanting to sink his entire body into the water, yeonjun tries to take another step forward. soobin trips over his feet but somehow remains standing. he rolls his eyes when yeonjun stumbles through an apology but follows him further into the water.

soobin watches wide-eyed as yeonjun lies down in the water. he floats to the surface and bobs there, casually drifting on the waves. yeonjun closes his eyes and grins when he feel soobin drop down next to him. green waves bring the boys up and down, up and down, just like a mother's cradle. the comforting, calm rocking that is the ocean when you submit yourself to it.

yeonjun squints his eyes open, and stares at soobin's peaceful face. he never would've imagined to have gotten soobin so relaxed so quickly with the water, but is quite pleased with himself for managing it. he carefully rises back onto his feet, allowing green waves to lift him up and down. soobin immediately notes yeonjun's lack of presence, and cracks open an eye. when he sees yeonjun staring back at him, he smiles and rises to his feet as well.

---------

"soobin, quit splashing my face!" yeonjun exclaims, dodging another attack of water as soobin pushes more water towards him. "i'm testing your makeup for you, i don't see the problem." soobin says with a smile, yeonjun giving him an unimpressed look before getting splashed with more water.

yeonjun sputters, wiping his face and throwing his hands up in the air. "oh my god- soobin!" yeonjun says with a giggle, swimming back slightly and looking to shore. "well if i'm gonna get harassed like this, i'll just go and get a drink." he swims a little closer to shore before standing up once he can and walking back to their towels.

soobin's gaze went over yeonjun's body. his body looks perfect, waist so slim and skin so pretty. he stops his staring and forces himself to leave the water, taking a second to watch yeonjun dry his hair off before putting his shirt back on. he eventually catches soobin staring and gives him a smile as he tilts his head. "what?"

soobin shrugs and dries his own hair off as well. "just admiring the sight." he says, smiling as yeonjun's face blooms with color and he giggles. "you're such a sap." he chides, tossing his towel down before walking up to soobin, looking around to see if anyone was there to see them, before cupping his face in his hands and giving him a kiss. "however.. you're lucky i have a sweet tooth."

soobin chuckles and lets himself be pulled in for another kiss, dropping his own towel to wrap his arms around yeonjun's waist, his palms feeling over the skin on the others' lower back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.7K 57
"Marrying you was pure business . You were nothing but a pawn to me".He said , without any tress of emotion on his face. "...... Leaving you is my d...
791K 21.6K 61
Bei Qingqing was left to fend for herself over eighteen years before the rich Bei Family finally took her back. She found that her identity as a daug...
612K 18.9K 53
《UNDER REVISION》 Dr. Soline Kace Ramirez a drop dead gorgeous Doctor and also a professor in Custadio Imperium University. She's known for being a te...
144K 1.2K 10
As the title says. Sexual content (18+)