Sucked into OHSHC (Ouran High...

By XxKattanaxX

One day two friends were at a book store and while they were looking at a manga they got sucked into the stor... More

Sucked into OHSHC (Fan-Fic)
Ch.1 <3
~~~> Ch.2
DISCLAIMER
~~~~>Ch.3<~~~~
:) Ch.4 (:
-_- *Ch.5* -_-
Nutella is awesome, Just saying XP~~~~~~> Here's Ch. 6
I <3 Tacos!~~~~> well, here's ch.7
It's perfectly symmetrical! Chapter 8 people!
not a chappy....A/N (mini contest!)
Chappy 10 \(^_^)/

Chapter numero 9!~~~ :P

1.3K 70 23
By XxKattanaxX

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!

(for real this time)

Hey. guys! so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so *GASP* so so so so sno so so so so so so so so so so so *GASP* so so so so so so so so so so so so *GASP,TAKES IN AIR* .....SORRY!!! I haven't updated this story in a while *Sigh* .......

America from Hetalia:... You do realize that on all of your chapters you say sorry? Geez woman stop saying sorry and take responsibility for your actions instead of just saying sorry and not doing anything. pfft, Canadians....always saying sorry.

Me: HEY! Leave my country and my (mostly me) people alone! :'( ... What are you even doing here anyways? @_@ go away *picks up and throws him*sigh*

Well as I was sayi-

Tamaki: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN A WHILE!!!?? Its been a year!!! Why did you abandon us like that!

Me: *irk mark*... Where did he come from? *twitch*

Twins: I agree with boss... We wanted to know what else was going to happen with you and the club!

Me: ..me? *cocks head to the side*

Kyoya: *pushes glasses up* it is obvious that Cathy is mainly a puppet of yourself.

Me: *anime sweat drop* okay, Alright! Shoo shoo let me write now! *pushes everyone away.

Honey: WAAAA! Nute-chan!!!! I missed you!!!!

Mori: mhn.. Agreed

Haruhi: why did I get dragged here? ... *sigh* Guys stop making her feel bad I bet there's a reason why she hasn't written.

Me: Thank you haruhi there is! As you can see I'm in the middle of writing so Shoo!

Honey:Waaaa!!

Me:*irk mark *push*push* "Honey go eat cake" *dust hands off* there piece and quiet again

Heh, heh, yeah.... Sorry for keeping you waiting for like a year @_@ but no worries!! I made this chapter as long and detailed as i could to make up for the lost time ;P thank you for being patient :) Merci beucoupe!

OH! So the winner of the mini contest is @rbrow250 because... (not sure if boy or girl but pretty sure girl) I really loved how detailed your pharagraph was :) and how DEEP it was lol CONGRATS!!! (Ps: thank you for telling me how to correctly spell you know whose last name ;)

(even though I already forgot how....sowwy!!!!)

And! It might take me a bit to find out how to dedicate a chapter to someone on my iPod/ tablet. Lol

Oh yeah!to all the other people who joined in the little contest and wrote me a paragraph y'all get my votes on one of your stories as well (because i feel terrible making you all wait) XD <3 thanks for waiting , voting, commenting, fanning/ following

~SO~SORRY~FOR~THE~WAIT~SO~SORRY~FOR~THE~WAIT~SO~SORRY~FOR~THE~WAIT~

*Recap*

"So, did ya convince Tamski-senpai to pretend to be Haruhi or what?? Tell me what you've got in store for us,so I'm prepared." I asked even though, of course knowing what was going to to happen.

"Wow, Cathy-chan. You hit the spot dead on this time." The twins said in perfect harmony yet again. I giggled I really couldn't help it.

"I think it's so cool how you guys do that!" They grinned and shrugged. My mouth began to frown.

"Hey, guys I'm really sorry about this morning. I hadn't meant to be so mean, I just...... hmm.... well...."

*End Of Recap*

~Cathy's POV~

"Hmm....well.... you see i'm not very good around boys because of past and current events'....about 2 months ago I was in America visiting family an-" i was about to reveal one of my darkest secretes! I'm sooooo stupid! thank the Lord up in heaven that luna interrupted me!

"Cathy! I missed you soooo much!" Luna ran to me. And gave me a big huge hug.

I turned my head towards the twins and whispered "let's just say I'm not good when it comes to the male race." I said with a blank face. I began feeling a bit down because I was reminded.. But meh! Just grin and bare it, grin an bare it.. I remembered that I was in a manga which just got me all happy again!

"shhhhh! I'm blaze, remember? You can't call me that" I said to luna as she let go. She mumbled an oops and i just rolled my eyes .

Behind her was the rest of the gang waving at me ....except Kyoya, he was just glaring T_T whats up with him.... I thought as

Honey-sempia jumped off of Mori's back and jumped into my arms, he gave a tight squeeze.

"Cathy-chan!!" I anime sweat dropped

"not you too! Mitskuni-senpai, you must call me Blaze. Remember? hahaha Luna did the same thing." I put Honey down and patted his head.By now every one was walking in a group. Tamaki was all the way at the end and i was in the middle with the twins, luna and Haruhi by my side.I could see Tamaki Sliding our way.

We were already almost at the gym and girls were stairing at us with heart and stars in their eyes @_@ it's actually quite creepy looking when its not on tv or on paper.

When Tamaki reached us he hugged the both of us with such force....

"Don't worry! Daddy and Mommy have a plan!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"T-T-Tama-Tamaki sen....pai, I c-can't br..eath" I got my words out in a stutter and exasperated. He then let go and said sorry to the both of us but we both just glared at him for cutting our air pipe which sent him to his mushroom farm. I gave a light chuckle. "Ta-ma-ki sen-pai~" I sang the last syllable.

" come on , silly or were gonna be late." I said in French while I placed my hand on his shoulder. (a/n: heehee I got lazy and didn't wanna write in French (-_-;) lol meh >.< )

I facedPalm already knowing what was going too happen... I sighed and began warning tamaki while he was still in his emo corner but he just wouldn't listen to me and sprang up like a spring.

"NOW GO MY DAUGHTERS!" he pushed us into the gym. I just gave another sigh and walked down the gym with haruhi. Well at least he wasn't upset anymore I thought to myself.we were already inside I looked to the side.....yup there's that chubby girl...I turned my head towards Kyoya...yup there's that father looking like a creep bumping into the dark lord.

I spotted Haruhi's change room and went in, she smiled and waved for me to go further back with her.

"I wonder what sempai is planning....I hope it's nothing stupid" She sweat dropped and i just gave a soft giggle.

"Trust me it's stupid alright, so stupid I can't stand to see him do it!" I started laughing and fell to the floor, just then Tamaki came in.

"What are you doing laughing in a matter of life or death!!? Get up and watch as your daddy rescues you!"

"I wouldn't say life or death...." I mumbled as he put on the wig and stepped out. Behind the curtains I could hear whispers "why is tamaki-Senpai dressed like that?"

"is he cosplaying as haruhi?" I just couldn't take it any more and began have a giggle fit. I poked my head out to see tamaki yelling at the twins

"I can't believe you actually did it!" Karou and Hikaru yelled falling to the floor from laughter. I sighed, I wonder how luna is holding up... I looked around she was already doing her physical exam looking bored and just pissed off... Heh, heh I bet she wants to go home.

I went back behind the curtain. A woman came in and informed use that she was in on our little condition* and led us out Into the hallway. Me and haruhi walked in silence.

I began thinking, maybe I should leave... It seems so real I was alright at first because I didn't think everything would look so real but now that I've been here for a few days... I'm not Sure if I should stay any longer... I know that this is all non fictional but....

"here we are, please step inside" the nurse told us. I looked around

"miss fujioka your change room is on the left and miss....I'm sorry but I don't seem to have a last name..." she looked confused at her clipboard.

Darn it I dunno what to say!

"heh, well you see..." I started as I began taking my uniform and wig off

\(^-^)/Third person POV****

As the king was ranting , the two close friends off to the side were dressed as doctors in case of an emergency while kyoya was writing in his note book

"AHHHHHH! He harassed me! The man was wearing a lag coat!" a girl cried

"do you think it was a pervert or something?" a girl wondered out loud

"I have a feeling this was going to happen" Kyoya said.

"what do you mean?" Mitskuni asked confused

"well a bit earlier today I saw a strange man wearing a white lab coat but clearly not one of our hospitals doctors and I thought he was a little odd.." kyoya explained

"shouldn't you have said something sooner?" the twins said with a T_T face

"it's no big deal I bet a security guard will be able to catch him." kyoya simply stated

"excuse me miss but would you happen to know where he went?" One of the guards asked the girl and as she have them What she knew making the host club go wide eyed.

Back with the man, he began running down a hallway into a room he hesitated but then he choose which stall he would hide in.

~~~Cathy's Pov~~~

I ended up telling the nurse just to call me Cathy and that there was no need for formalities ... She gave me an odd look wrote something down on her clip board, smiled and then went out to give me and haruhi some privacy until she came back to take our measurements.

I'm pretty sure that Uhhh... What was his name again? @_@ meh, all I know is that the doctor with his money and family problems should be showing up soon and barging into haruhis stall. Ah there goes the door, and 3...2...1. Right on 1 The man ended up in my stall @_@ ... Seriously? He covered my mouth.

"shhh, don't scream I'm not going to hurt you!" he whispered franticly while I just stood still waiting for tama-

"tama-chan kick!" ...there he is. I thought as he kicked the man... YUBA! That's his name!! YESH! Anyways he was kicked in the face and fell automatically removing his hand from my mouth.

"one the beautiful looks that attract the eyes" the twins began.

"two, The fearless rich men." kyoya stepped in from the darkness ... No seriously I mean it. He step out of darkness @_@

"Three, the gentlemenship.." Mori started ... His voice is sooo deep! Eep!

"Can not overlook the evil in this world" cute mitskuni finished the sentence.... But he was not cute at all... He was so serious. I liked it!

"we, are the Ouran high school host club" tamaki said while handing me a large t-shirt to cover myself... I looked down and realized that I was stupid enough to take my shirt off even though I knew this event was going to occur.. I open my eyes widely from shock and I sweat dropped while i quickly put the t-shirt on.

"please spear my life! I didn't mean to end up in the gym but some lady told me I was late and led me with all the other doctors..." he said in a rush.

"well you're wearing a lab coat so of course they would think you were a doctor." the two brothers said together.

"My name is yabu.. I was just looking for my daughter, you see" ... OHHHH YABU! Not YUBA!! I gave myself a mental facepalm and zoned out not wantin to hear his story. I was really wishing I had popcorn .... All of a sudden I smelt butter.. Melted butter. I looked around and saw a small bowl with buttered popcorn.

My mouth popped open I looked around to see of anyone saw what just happen but everyone was listening to yabu's life story. I grinned and slowly began eating my very delicious popcorn. When yabu finished I beat kyoya to the punch.

I went up to yabu, squatting in front of him." uhhhh sir? I'm sorry but I believe you have the wrong school, you see this is Ouran private academy and I believe you're looking for Ouran public school" I explained with a smile. And offered him some popcorn he took some and seemed to really like it so I decided to just give him the whole bowl.

"wow! Ca-chan, you figured out which school his daughter goes to! You're so smart! How did you know?" honey asked back to his normal and cute self.

"well.... It is kind of obvious.. Heeehee just think about it for a moment. This school is hard to get in.." I didn't want to hurt yabus feeling by saying he looks way to poor and shabby to be able to pay for this school blah blah blah etc etc."besides I'm not the only one who figured it out, kyoya also caught on." I glanced his way and just nodded.

The king had a thoughtful look and turned to mommy and pointed straight at him. "kyoya, Get me a map with all the school in the district for this man, I would like to help him find his daughter" tamaki said with a soft expression. I smiled and turned to him.

"tamaki- Senpai, I have one right here!" I exclaimed as I pretended to take it out from my back pocket to show tamaki he seemed pleased, i glanced At kyoya... Bad move, he was staring at me which made me very uncomfortable.. Maybe he's mad because I beat him to the punch... Or maybe because I had the pamphlet already....

After i waved the map in everyones direction I handed the pamphlet to yabu with a reassuring smile.

He took it and I patted his back while slipping in around 3 million yen in his pocket, no one seemed to notice which is good because I would have no explanation for how I got the money. He smiled , got up, bowed his head and left the room.

"Are you sure about this? Kaoru asked?

"After all even if he does find his daughter there's no guarantee she'll want to speak to him. Hikaru added

"well then, that's something he'll have to find out for himself." me and Tamaki said at the same time. I knew it was his line.... His moment to show the one he loves (haruhi) that he can be serious but I couldn't help myself the situation just got to me and made my heart a gooey. Everyone was looking at use but we didn't move we were deep in thought... I guess. I don't even think he heard me... I guess it's because I only mumbled it.

"WOW!! Ca-chan! You're so nice!" Honey jumped off of takashi and jumping into my arms. Vanishing the silence in the room. Then the twins came and placed their arms around my shoulders.

"well, that was nice, you didn't even make a face when he put his hands over you're mouth." Hikaru pointed out. "yeah, you were pretty calm, guess you can be pretty serious at times." Karou added.A irk mark appeared on my forehead "what is that suppose to mean!" I said glaring up at them which didn't help at all, they just smirked. "Besides Tama-" I began but of corse Tamaki was being Tamaki once again.

"MY DAUGHTER IS SO THOUGHTFUL! YOU HELPED HIM GET TO HIS DAUGHTER!!" tamaki ran to me hugging me knocking the twins and honey off of me. I slightly turned my head and rolled my eyes so tamaki wouldn't see but then I gave a soft chuckle. I rubbed his back.

" you were the one who wanted to give him the map first, heh, heh you wanted to help him as well. I guess that means EVEN though you can be a block head ....at most times... You're a really thoughtful and nice person, i guess im saying you have a really good and strong heart tamaki-Senpai" I said with a smile I slipped out of his grip and stood up.

-/-/-Luna's Pov-/-/-

Why did that physical exam take so long? Grrrr I bet I missed all the fun! Now where was it..? Ah! I entered the room to find everyone in a group hug, I sweat dropped and turned my head to the side to find haruhi come out of a stall.

She came towards me and asked " Uhhh I seemed to have missed something here..." she looked in the groups direction. I just gave a soft chuckle. "same here. Let's go over and see what all the commotion is about!"... Of course I was going to lie. I grabbed her wrist and ran with a hop in my step.

I tapped mommies shoulder. She was slightly off to the side away from the group just doing the usual, write in his note book... I wonder if he ever eats @_@ "yes Luna?haruhi?" kyoya asked.

"what just happen?" me and haruhi asked at the same time. We looked at each other a gave small smiles.Kyoya pushed up his glasses and gave a small, no more like SUPER small smile. " it seems that you're best Friend and Tamaki just helped a person." kyoya stated. ...so Cathy decided to get involved eh?I thought to myself and giggled. Kyoya gave me a strange look and I began walking to the group.

I stopped I front of them, took in a whole lot of air and... "CATHY!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU HAVING ALL THE FUN WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!????" I said in a Hurt tone began to fake cry. I slide to the floor and sat on my knees. I gave a soft whimper and heard a feminine chuckle, I took a peek from my hands that were covering my face to see Cathy squirm out the the clubs grasp. "Okay guys! Hahaha you are so kind!" she squealed as she made he way to me. "Hey, it's not my fault I have to a host.... Never mind it is my fault.... All of it is my fault." she said the last part more serious. "BUT! It's not my fault that you didn't get here in time for the fun!" she stuck her tongue at me but then helped my up. I brushed my very ugly uniform while Cathy began to speak.

" Uhhhhh hey guys? Could you get out now? Me and haruhi still have to finish our exam" she told them. "it's just you Cathy-chan, I finished while... What ever happen was happening. I didn't even know there was a big event going on" every one sweat dropped , I can't believe she didn't hear all the commotion? @_@

~~~~~~time skip (cuzz I'm lazy)~~~~~~

~_~_~Cathy's Pov~_~_~

The exam was kinda retareded ... All they did was take random measurements ... Silly rich people ... Or I guess it would be more fitting to say silly anime and manga rich people. I sight and sank into my seat. Me and Luna left the school right after I was finished with my exam of corse we left without saying good bye, we didnt want the club *cough* tamaki *cough* and kyoya *cough* to ask any questions about us or where we lived. We really have to find some other place to stay at because it felt weird crashing here. Well! I guess this adventure is gonna be better then I thought!

********************************************************************************

HEY GUYS! I don't know what to think of this chapter @_@ but I'm pretty proud of myself lol I wrote this all on my iPod TT-TT because my lap top Is re-tar-ded! Once again thank you for commenting and waiting!!

Zero: yeah yeah yeah, who cares about this story anyways? Just post the vampire knight fanfic already! I'm tired of waiting!

Yuki: *punch* don't me mean to Natalia! What of she was making the vampire knight fan fic a surprise!!?? You completely gave it away!

Me:*twitch* ugh.... Thanks zero!!! Geez! Thanks for announcing that! ... Hear the sarcasm?! Grrrr I wanted to tell them!! *punches zero*

Zero: HEY!

Me: I'm mad at you.... But I still love you~ chu

Zero: let go of me!!! Don't Kiss my cheek!!! *Grabs yuki* let's go

Me:*sigh*

Well I guess that went rather well don't ya think? @_@ lol

And ohmygod! School is starting soon!! .... @_@ ewww I'm going into grade 11 (-_-;)

One last thing! Help me with love interests!!!!!!!!! Pretty please!!!?? I love you all ~chu~ Until later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.4K 34
(my attempt of a dekuverse) One boring day at school, Aizawa was teaching about some boring subject, when all of sudden, everyone started disappearin...
17 0 8
Two friends figure out a way to get into a relationship while going slow and fast at the same time. What will the consequences be?
343K 17.7K 61
I open the doors to my new school. Eager yet bored, since this has happened so many times in my life. Im so done with having to change schools. As i...
6.5K 157 9
It was the day of their wedding. Once both Kikyo and Naraku were out of the picture, Kagome thought it to be wise, that both her and her love settle...