Replaced Wife of my first love

mebaamsmom által

"You like me, you can't like anyone but me..Don't say that you like another guy". - Zian Deshmukh "My fallen... Több

Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapters 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
New book🐾

Chapter 39

6.3K 164 4
mebaamsmom által

Siya' pov:

The sun is setting on a July evening as I and Zian sit near the pool, sipping coffee and reminiscing about the past year. I can hardly believe that it's already been 12 months since I married him but as I look back on all of the memories I've shared, it feels like a lifetime.

As I take a sip of my coffee Zian takes my hand and looks deep into my eyes. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life," we say, our voice filled with emotion. "This past year has been the best of my life, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us."

I feel a lump form in my throat as I think about all of the ups and downs We've experienced together. There have been moments of joy and moments of sorrow, but through it all, I've stuck together and grown stronger as a couple.

As the last rays of sunlight disappear over the horizon, I and Zian embrace, holding each other tightly. I can feel his heart beating against mine, and I know that this is where we belong.

As I pull away from the embrace, Zian takes my hand and leads me inside, where a candlelit dinner awaits. The table is set with my favorite foods, and the room is filled with the soft glow of candlelight.

As I sit down to eat, I and Zian talk about our hopes and dreams for the future. I share stories from my childhoods, laugh at old jokes, and make plans for my next adventure together.

As the night wears on, I and Zian dance to my favorite songs, wrapped up in each other's arms. I feel so alive, so in love, and so grateful for the person who has chosen to share his life with me.

As the clock strikes midnight, I and Zian share one final kiss, sealing our love for each other for all eternity. And as I drift off to sleep, wrapped up in each other's arms, I know that this is just the beginning of a lifetime of love and happiness.

***

I and Zian are snuggled up on the bed together, watching a movie on a lazy Saturday afternoon. We were both wrapped up in blankets, my feet tucked under me as we lean against each other.

As the movie plays on, I find myself getting lost in the story, my eyes glued to the screen. But every now and then, I steal a glance at Zian, admiring the way the light from the TV illuminates our faces, casting a soft glow over our features.

I feel a flutter in my stomach as Zian leans in closer to me, his arm draped over my shoulder. I can feel the warmth of his body next to mine, and it sends shivers down my spine.

As the movie reaches its climax, I find myself gripping Zian's hand tightly, my heart racing with anticipation. And when the final scene plays out, we both let out a collective sigh, tears streaming down my faces.

"That was amazing," Zian says, turning to look at me with a smile.

I nod, feeling a sense of contentment wash over me. "Yeah, it was," I say, my voice barely above a whisper.

For a moment I just sit there in silence, enjoying each other's company. And then, without warning, Zian leans in and presses his lips to mine, sending a jolt of electricity through my body.

As we kiss, I feel a sense of euphoria wash over me, knowing that we are exactly where we are meant to be, with the person I am meant to be with. And even though the movie has ended, I know that my own love story is just beginning.

Vihaan was with pihu in her room, My baby is now four months old, when I went there I saw Pihu is sitting on the floor, playing peek-a-boo with Vihaan. He's giggling and cooing, his tiny hands reaching out to grab at pihu's face.

As Pihu covers her face with her hands, my son lets out a squeal of delight, his eyes widening with wonder. And when Pihu uncovers her face, revealing a wide smile, Vihaan erupts into a fit of giggles.

I watch from the sidelines, my heart swelling with love.

As Pihu continues to play with Vihaan, I can't help but feel grateful for her presence in my life. She had been there for me through thick and thin, always ready with a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on.

And now, as she make silly faces and tickle Vihaan's toes, And even though Vihaan is too young to understand the depth of the bond that exists between me and Pihu, I know that he can feel the love and affection that surrounds him.

As the afternoon wears on, Pihu continues to play with Vihaan, their laughter filling the room. And even though I know that there will be many more challenges and obstacles to come, I feel a sense of peace and contentment, knowing that you have the love and support of those closest to me.

I came into my room as Vihaan was sleepy, The soft glow of the nightlight illuminates the room as I sit in the rocking chair, cradling my baby in my arms. The rhythmic creaking of the chair and the gentle hum of the lullaby I was singing seem to soothe my little one, who has been fussy all evening.

I stroke my baby's hair and hum a little louder, swaying back and forth in the chair. I can feel my own eyes growing heavy, but I don't want to stop. I want to hold onto this moment forever, to savor the feeling of my baby's warm body in my arms.

As the minutes tick by, I feel Vihaan breathing grow slower and more even. His little chest rises and falls in time with my own, and I know that he is finally drifting off to sleep.

I continue to rock back and forth, singing softly and stroking my baby's hair. I can feel my own body relaxing, my mind growing calm and peaceful.

As Vihaan drifts off to sleep, I lean down and kiss his forehead, whispering "I love you" into his ear. 

Zian also came and sat next to me, "what happened, you look so down," he asked in his husky voice.

"I don't just a headache," I replied, to which he said, "come with me I'll massage your head," I sit cross-legged on the floor, my hair loose and flowing down my back. Zian sits behind me, his legs on either side of my hips, and I can feel the warmth of his body against my back.

In his hands, he holds a small bottle of fragrant oil, and I can smell the sweet, floral scent as he uncaps it. He pours a small amount into his palm and rubs his hands together, warming the oil before he begins.

Gently, he begins to massage the oil into my scalp, his fingers working in slow, circular motions. I close my eyes and let out a deep sigh, feeling the tension in my body begin to melt away.

The sensation of his fingers on my scalp is both soothing and invigorating, and I can feel my whole body relaxing under his touch. He continues to work the oil into my hair, his fingers moving down to my temples and behind my ears.

As he massages my head, I can feel the oil seeping into my hair, making it soft and silky. I can feel the weight of my hair on my shoulders, and I know that it will be even more beautiful after this treatment.

After a few minutes, he sets the oil aside and begins to work on my neck and shoulders. He kneads the muscles there, his fingers working out the knots and kinks that have built up over time.

I let out a low moan of pleasure, and he chuckles softly behind you. "Feels good, huh?" he asks, and I nod, unable to find the words to express how wonderful this feels.

For what seems like hours, he works on my hair, my scalp, my neck, and my shoulders, his touch both gentle and firm. I feel like a new person when he's done, my body relaxed and my mind at ease.

We both stand up and he went to wash his hand while I went to sit on the bed. Zian also came back and sat next to me I was sitting on the bed, my head resting on your Zian's lap as he reads a book. I can feel the warmth of his body beneath me, and the gentle rise and fall of his chest as he breathes.

His fingers move through my hair, combing through the strands with a gentle touch. I close my eyes and let out a sigh, feeling the stress of the day begin to melt away.

As he continues to stroke my hair, I feel a sense of safety and security wash over me. For a while, the two of us sit in comfortable silence, the only sounds the rustling of pages and the sound of my breathing. I feel completely at ease in his presence, and I know that there's nowhere else I 'd rather be.

As time passes, I begin to feel drowsy, my eyes growing heavy. I let out a soft yawn and snuggle closer to him, feeling his fingers move more slowly through your hair.

He glances down at me and smiles, his eyes full of love and tenderness. "Sleep, my love," he whispers. I close my eyes and let myself drift off, feeling safe and loved in his embrace. I know that there's nothing in the world that can compare to the feeling of being with him, and. I am grateful for every moment I get to spend by his side.

***
Vote and comment I'll highly appreciate that.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1M 21.8K 21
•|Featured by WattpadChickLitIN|• SAMPLE ONLY (PUBLISHED ON AMAZON) What if the bride-to-be comes home married to another guy on the day of her weddi...
27.1K 805 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
37.4K 3.3K 15
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...
716K 56.3K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...