Team Seven Meeting

By Dre41728

============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #Kaka... More

Read Me First
Part 2
Part 2.5
Part 3 Fin

Part 1

478 7 2
By Dre41728

Team Seven Meeting Pt. 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Which team number did your genin team have, Kakashi?" Naruto asked, while setting the plates on the table.

"Seven." Answered Sakura from the kitchen while making dinner.

"How do you know?"

"Maybe because they are married and living together? Really, dobe, don't you speak with Hinata?" asked Sasuke annoyed.

"But that's cool, so my father was team sevens sensei as well, that's amazing!" shouted Naruto happily.

"But you could have guessed that yourself, team seven has quite the pattern." joked Sakura.

"Pattern? What do you mean?", asked Naruto, interested.

"You know," started Kakashi, "Two boys, one girl, one of the boys head over heels for the girl, but the girl has only eyes for the other boy. The sensei is an extraordinary talent, good-looking, mysterious, sexy-"

"So you thought Minato-san was sexy, didn't know you are up for both sides." mocked Sakura.

"Darling, you were missing the point, I was talking about myself, but what I meant to say, before I got interrupted is," Kakashi looking up from his book giving Sakura a shady look, "That there are lots of similarities between the first, second and last team seven. All team seven senseis' became Hokage and one of their students, too. All team seven kunoichis were medic-nins and one of the boys went rogue. What else? Ah right, the head over heels boy was always a little bit clumsy and idiotic and the other... well-"

"The other was a traumatized douchebag with an ice-cold heart?" offered Sakura as an explanation.

"Mean, but true." answered Kakashi.

"Seems like you do have a type." mocked Sasuke, and Kakashi nodded in agreement.

"Wait, I wasn't clumsy nor idiotic." said Naruto.

"Oh you were, dobe." answered Sasuke annoyed by Naruto's lack of self-awareness, "Heavens, you still are."

"Oh stop being annoyed, you're only mad because Kakashi's now having sex with your wife-"

"Ex-wife." Interrupted Kakashi, flipping a page in his orange book.

"Alright, ex-wife. Oh, and just for the record, I do speak to Hinata, when I'm at home."

"You're never home, dobe." said Sasuke plainly.

"I know. But let's be honest, Kakashi, how is it possible that you had time, not only to get with Sakura, but also make her stay and have like a successful marriage with her while being Hokage. There are just not enough hours in the day. I barely see Hinata, let alone talk to her."

"Oh, well, Sakura made it possible. You know, she visited me often and we, well... had quite a lot fun in the office... like chatting or doing stuff on the desk." Kakashi answered giggling, his eyes still pinned on his book. Naruto's eyes widened. He turned his head to look at Sakura, who had a faint blush on her face and a knowing smile.

"You had sex on my desk?!"

"It wasn't your desk back then." Sakura said, smiling, while putting the food on the table.

"But the Hokage's desk. That's not ok, right Sasuke?", Naruto didn't want to believe his ears.

"I mean, we all had sex on that desk, right?" spoke Sasuke as he poured himself some Sake. That statement got the attention from Naruto and Kakashi.

"When did you have sex on that desk?" asked Kakashi internally cursing himself, because he already thought of the possible answer.

"Oh, did she never..." Sasuke pointed to Sakura, who was just getting comfortable next to her husband, "oh... um... never mind."

"Wait, you had sex with him. In my office? Where had I been?", asked Kakashi turning to Sakura, more impressed by that fact that he hadn't noticed it, than being angry that they had sex there.

"Making an early night, bathing your dogs, going on a walk... things like this. When you weren't there." answered Sasuke for her.

"That happened every other day, how often did you guys have sex in there?" Kakashi was genuinely curious and not jealous. Even though jealousy was a familiar feeling to Kakashi. It took him years to find a woman he could open up to and even more years to admit to himself that he was in love with said woman, and even more years to actually act on those feelings. Now that he had found his match and was having the life he never dared to dream about, he felt like he had every right to be jealous. Most men knew better than to flirt with the copy-nins' famous pink-haired wife. Not that Sakura wasn't creepy enough on her own, but it was different when the copy-nin was giving you that hateful look. He wasn't the cold-blooded Kakashi for nothing.

"Often, we were like horny teenagers." Sasuke replied, not caring for the look that he got. He knew that Kakashi couldn't kill him, even if he wanted to. Kakashi loved Sakura and Sarada and Kakashi would never do something to hurt them. It took him quite a while to accept the fact, that Sakura and Sasuke are close and will always be close, given the shared history of team seven and their daughter. Did Kakashi like it? No, but he made peace with it. He trusted Sakura and knew she would never cheat on him. He also knew that she loved Sasuke, just like she loved Naruto, as her family.

"To our defence, we were horny teenagers, I mean how old had we been back then? Nineteen? Twenty?" said Sakura, before she took a deep breath and recalled the memories with a faint smile. Then taking Kakashi's hand under the table, squeezing it slightly. He automatically leaned closer to her.

"But it really hurts my feelings that you had sex with him there as well, I always thought it was our spot." said Sasuke, with a small smile on his face.

"Am I the only one who hasn't had sex with Sakura on that desk? I mean, we can always change that, right, Sakura-chan?" said Naruto, obviously joking.

"Do you have a death wish?" asked Kakashi, obviously not joking.

"Boys, behave! No fighting in the living room. All of you know the rules." said Sakura with that stern sound in her voice.

"She's right. No fighting in the house." backed up Sasuke.

"I hate it, when they unite and start to co-parent us." whispered Naruto into Kakashi's ear, hoping that only Kakashi would hear it. Kakashi nodded slightly in agreement. As if this interaction would have gone unnoticed in a room full of elite ninjas.

"We are co-parents, dobe. We have a daughter together, and we will always be united by that. Now let's eat. I want to be home with my wife before midnight. The mission will be long enough, and I want to see her before Sakura and I leave tomorrow first light." Sakura nodded and everyone started to put food on their plates and eat.

"I still don't understand, why Sakura and Sasuke have to be on this mission together? Why couldn't I go with her?" asked Kakashi, knowing it would not change the fact that his wife will be on a long-term mission with her ex-husband. The man she had pinned for, her whole childhood.

Naruto sighed. He had this argument with Kakashi before. "You know, as well as I do, that you have a mission as well in which you and I were especially asked for. Furthermore, the client also especially asked for, & I quote, "The Uchiha and his pink-haired Medic wife."

"I hope you have corrected them, that we are in fact not married any more. We both have remarried and Sasuke even has more children." said Sakura, a sad smile hushed over her face. Kakashi held her hand more tightly and Sasuke gave her a small but meaningful smile.

"You two will have children, faster than you think. You've only been married for 2 years, that isn't that long." said Naruto, while smiling at them both. All of them knew that Kakashi and Sakura were trying for a child. They have been actively trying for one year now. They've gone through all sorts of tests and tried all sorts of treatments to increase their fertility, but nothing seems to help. Kakashi blamed himself for that. Sakura became pregnant by Sasuke within a few months. Logically, he feels guilty, although the test results reflect none of that. He was healthy, and his swimmers were healthy too. Medically, there was no reason why Sakura wasn't pregnant yet.

"Thank you, Naruto." Kakashi said calmly, still holding the hand of his wife. This was a difficult situation for them. All of them knew it, and so they went to a lighter conversation. 

They reminisced about their past missions as a team, & all the fun they had as team seven. 

The Hatakes' said their goodbyes to their beloved friends and team members. They all called it an early night, because they wanted to spend some time with their significant other. 

...

Sakura and Kakashi found themselves alone, because Sarada was with her grandparents. Sakura was about to do the dishes when Kakashi watched her intently.

It was the first time, being separated for this long, after they got together. So this was especially difficult for Kakashi and Sakura. As if that wasn't enough, she also has to be on a long-term mission with her ex-husband.

"Stop, I can do this tomorrow. Let's spend the rest of our time together." he said sadly. To anyone else, Kakashi's voice was unchanged, but Sakura heard the slight change in his pitch. He went to her and embraced her into a tight and long hug. He didn't want to let go of her. She felt the same. 

She didn't want to leave Kakashi, she didn't want him to go on that mission with Naruto, even though he was the Hokage now and father of two wonderful children, he was an idiot. She was worried. The two of them would go without any Anbu or backup. Yes, they were living in peaceful times, but having two Hokage travel together without any protection or even a medic-nin, that was dangerous. The fire country still had a lot of enemies, Kakashi had a lot of enemies. She didn't fear for herself or Sasuke. She was nearly immortal, and Sasuke had his rinnegan. They would be fine, but Kakashi and Naruto? She wasn't so sure about that. Kakashi would gladly give his life to protect his Hokage and Naruto was stupid enough to put himself in a situation where Kakashi could sacrifice his life. Sure, Naruto had Kurama and didn't go down so fast, but Kakashi would probably just react. It would not be the first time.

"Can you promise me something?" she asked quietly.

"Anything."

"Come back to me. Come back alive." Tears were forming in her eyes. His mission was classified, only him and Naruto knew the entails of it. It was so difficult that they asked for two Hokage and that scared Sakura. He was silent. He knew this mission was far from easy. There was a big chance that one or both would die, but it had to be done, for Konoha, for the world and most importantly for his family. The other Kage, especially Gaara weren't so keen that the seventh and sixth Hokage were handling this issue. They also knew that there was a great chance, that they won't come back alive, and losing them both would be a great loss for the world and its stability. 

All arrangements were made. Sakura would be the next Hokage, until Konohamaru would be ready to step in. They chose Sakura, because she was the link between them. She was the medical director, apprentice of the fifth Hokage, best friend of the seventh, honorary citizen of Sunagakure and Amegakure, the mother of the oldest and most promising Uchiha heir, and a close friend to Sasuke Uchiha, a war hero, one of two Byakugou seal users and last but not least, the wife of the sixth Hokage. Furthermore, if two of her dearest people were to die, Sakura would need a purpose in her life. Kakashi's gut wrenched at the thought of leaving Sakura alone in this world. The silence didn't go unnoticed by Sakura. She started to cry more and more. He held her tighter.

"I can't promise you that I will survive, because I don't know the future, but I will do everything in my power to stay alive and get back to you. I love you so very much, you know that, right? You are the light of my life and I will forever be grateful to you. You gave me everything and more, and I know that I don't deserve such a life, but still, you're here, you love me, & I don't know how I'll ever repay you. Allowing myself to love you openly, was the best decision that I've ever made. You have made me the happiest man, and I will do everything in my power to stay with you. I just wanted to say my thanks to you."

"Why does it sound like a goodbye?" Her voice was shaking.

"I just wanted to say everything I needed to say before we start these missions because I don't want to have any regrets. Can you promise me the same? Do everything in your power to come back home, come back to me, stay alive? If I lose you, it would be my end too." He also had tears in his eyes. That was his greatest fear. Sakura goes on a mission and doesn't come back. Losing her like he had lost everyone else? He would end his life without a second thought.

"I promise I will come back to you; I will always find you. I love you so much. Falling in love with you was one of the best things that's ever happened to me. You know you make me very happy, don't you? I wouldn't trade the life we share for anything in the world. Never forget that you can love and are worthy of being loved." Her grip tightened as well. 

They both knew this was one of those nights where they held and cuddled. They were practically glued together, but nothing was close enough. And when morning came and Sakura had to leave, they kissed goodbye. Both knowing that the last look will never be enough.

...

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
453K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
238K 5.9K 70
"Team 7, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and Hyuuga Hinata." "I-I will be with Naruto-kun?!" Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Hinata b...
47.4K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...