F4 Thailand || Ren, MJ × OC ||

By Jeonsluv97

Fa is the daughter of a high profile business man, Asnee Saetang. On the first day of school she met a girl... More

Characters
Chapter 1: F4's badside.
Chapter 2: Rooftop Screams
Chapter 3: Red card.
Chapter 4: Mom's love
Chapter 5: Pressure.
Chapter 6: Comfort
Chapter 7: Soy milk.
Chapter 8: Invitation.
chapter 9: Welcome Party.
Chapter 10: Big News.
Chapter 11: Paper plane
Chapter 12: Breakout.
Chapter 13: Amusement Date
Chapter 14: Proposal and Apologies.
Chapter 15: Betrayal.
Chapter 16: Obbession.
chapter 17: Cancelled Red Card
Chapter 18: Confussion and Confession
Chapter 19: Teasings.
Chapter: 20 Double Date.
Chapter 21: F4 Fallout.
Chapter 22: Problems, Break-up
IMPORTANT
Chapter 23: Reconvene
Chapter 25: Hidden Plan.
Chapter 26: stepping out.
Chapter 28: Friends.
Chapter 29: Thyme's Birthday!
Chapter 30: Two weddings.
Chapter 31: Feelings..
Explanation of story.
Chapter 32: Tip of iceberg..
Chapter 33: Forming friendship.
Chapter 34: Sadness brings pain..
Chapter 35: I'm sorry..
Chapter 36: Grave mistake..
Chapter 37: Date.
Chapter 39: Love me, Again..
Chapter 40: The Person Is MJ..
NOTICE!!!!
Chapter: 41 My Happiness, with you.
Question!!!
answers!!
Chapter 42 : Book Boyfriend.
Chapter 43: Look at the future..
Chapter 44 : Prom, Love.
Notice!!!
Apologyyyy
lol
Chapter 45 : Board Games...
Chapter 46 : Upside down - downside up.
Chapter 47 : Romance in the Morning..
Chapter 48 : Fight, I was bound to lose..
Chapter 49 : Felt Used..
NOTICE!!!!!

Chapter 24: Girlfriend..

1K 26 8
By Jeonsluv97

Song companion today --

Trust fund baby - TXT.

Favourite crime - Olivia Rodrigo.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa Pov

"Ah!" Mj hissed when I applied the medicine on his cheek. Kavin had punched him so hard that his cheek got cut. "Be gentle!"

"Should've thought about this before you fought with eachother." I hissed at him continuing to apply the Medicine. "Next." I said as Mj stood up and walked out with Kavin and Ren sat infront of me on the ground while I was seated on the bed.

"Be gentle with me please." Ren pleaded chuckling.

"Will think." I sarcastically replied starting to apply. This is my last patient because we have sent Thyme with Gorya to settle his and her feelings. Me and Gorya have come to an understanding, she understood what I did was for my dad and I understand that she trusts me and I shouldn't break it, she told Kaning and Kaning accepted me with open arms again.

"Ouch.." Ren flinched when I had accidentally pressed too hard on the cut on his lip.

"Sorry.." i quickly started to blow on his cut in between application.

"P' Ren..." I called out as he hummed. "What did you.. mean by.. you got it twisted?" I looked up from where I was. His 6' 2 height and my 5' 7 ass could never reach him fully unless he's on a ground below me.

"I thought Gorya liked me... But today she had yelled infront of everyone that Thyme's her boyfriend." Ren chuckled coming to standing up to sit on the bed beside me.

"Pull up your shirt." I ordered as he followed.

"What are you doing?" I gasped with widen eyes when he started pull his shirt over his head.

"You asked me to?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"I said pull it up not take it off.." i huffed a breath before grabbing the medicine and started applying it on his chest. The others didn't have cuts on their body but Thyme and Ren had got into a very physical fight kicking and punching anywhere they got to.

I grabbed the bandage and peeled it off.. Looking up at him for a second to make sure he was okay with me touching him.

I slowly and gently applied the bandage on his chest.

"Ahh.." He suddenly moaned making my cheeks heat up as i looked up at him. "More gently.." he groaned.

I rubbed the spot gently and stared at it for a second before I gently grabbed his hand applying the medicine on his knuckles carressing it...

"What are you doing..?" Anybody from outside could sense how much tension had arisen in between us.

"Don't get into fights.. P' Ren." I laid his hand on my lap grabbing the tube and putting it on a applicator before gently applying it on his knuckles.

"Why do you only call me P'..?" He asked me making me look up at him. "You don't call the guys P' except me."

"I don't?" I acted as if I was thinking. "You're right.." i replied focusing back on his hand.

"That's what I mean.. why is it?" He asked again.

"Ren.." I sighed looking up at him as he gazed back at me. "That's why.. it sounds weird coming from me." I groaned trying to focus.

"It feel right.. To me.." he groaned as I applied medicine. "Call for me.. again.."

"What..?" I closed the lid of the tube placing it back.

"Call for me, Fa..." His gaze spoke alot of unspoken words.

"P' Ren.." I called out as he shook his head.

"Only Ren, Fa.." he corrected turning fully towards me in the bed.

"Ren..-"

"We are going out... Do you wanna join us?" MJ walked inside the room breaking our moment.

"Sure.." I snickered at Ren before getting up and walking towards the door.

•°•°•°•°

We walked outside under the night sky.

"You punched me hard." Mj groaned touching his cheek.

"You started it first." Kavin mumbled walking beside him.

Ren stopped to look at the stars so did i.

"Guys, stop being so indie." Kavin groaned. "Let's go." He said but we didn't move instead kept gazing at the stars. "Anyways, Ren. You went extreme today. How did you come up with this plan to mess with Thyme's head?"

"Right.. you can't be silent this time." Mj joined in.

"Nothing much..." Ren smiled. "I just... Wanted to beat up Thyme."

"What for?" I turned to him.

"I haven't got back at him for tearing apart my doll." He chuckled.

"Uh.." Kavin and Mj ooed.

"When we were in kindergarten? Are you insane?" Mj groaned.

"This is so you." Kavin chuckled placing a arm over Ren's shoulder.

We all chuckled walking away from there.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Third person pov

Gorya and Thyme sat inside the school with some medications to treat Thyme cuts and bruises.

"Ouch." Thyme groaned when gorya had pressed the applicator too hard on his lip.

"Sorry.." gorya apologized before continuing to apply the rest the on his cut.

"Did you have fun today?" Thyme broke the silence between them while Gorya thought for a second before telling him the truth.

"Less trouble than the last time I went out with you." Gorya teased as Thyme gasped in shock.

"Yo!" Thyme gasped.

"It's true." Gorya teased before the atmosphere between them turned silent. "I know why you punched kaning's boyfriend to defend my honor." Gorya closed the lid of the medic box. "Sorry for getting you wrong... Sometimes, i think I have figured you out. When in fact.. I'd never really tried to understand you.." gorya chuckled.

Thyme could only stare at Gorya while she told him her feelings.

"Before I knew it, things had escalated. You must've been very angry and frustrated.." Gorya drew random shapes on the floor. "I'm sorry.."

Thyme smiled and waited for a moment before grabbing Gorya's head and shaking it vigorously.

"Ahh! What are you doing, Thyme! It's hurts!"

"I'm getting back at you... And stop talking." Thyme placed Gorya's head on his chest. "How can I stay mad at you? You're the only one I love." Thyme carressed Gorya's hair before she sat straight in a blushing mess. "And it's not surprising... I was a horrible person.." Thyme sighed before an idea ran through his mind. "Well get up." He stood up offering a hand to Gorya.

•°•°•°

Thyme and Gorya stood infront of the Köcher stadium as Thyme left gorya's hand to go find something in one of the steel drums placed there due to being junk.

"There it is.." thyme mumbled grabbing a spray can in his hand before walking back towards gorya. "You know, all my life, people have been telling me I'm the heir of the parama group." Thyme spoke looking at Gorya before turning back towards the stadium. "I was born greater and special than anyone. In reality I'd never been confident. I was afraid I'd lose the power, i was afraid I wouldn't be accepted. The more i was afraid.. the more I tried to build my power." Thyme sighed..

"It's all about proving myself. I though if I could rule the school. I could rule the parama group. In reality, i saw people's lives as a fun game." Thyme turned back towards Gorya. "Until I met you. You're the only one who's not afraid to stand u pto me. You made me rethink, if what I'd done is the right thing." He sucked a breath before stepping towards the entrance of the stadium. "When I relive that part. i hate myself so much. I hate Thyme who's drunk with power." He one by one closed the gate of the stadium. "I hate Thyme who uses only violence to solve problems."

"You know.." Thyme placed a bi. Wooden door over it. "You make me want to change. you male want to prove that, i deserve you... I want you to accept me, not paramaanantra." He looked at gorya for a second before turning back towards the door. "I have made a decision. From now on, i won't use violence." He sprayed a cross on the door. "No one will ever get a red card from F4." He smiled before continuing. "It's official."

"Great. I'm happy for you." Gorya smiled in succession.

"From now on," Thyme shook the spray bottle before spraying again. "No one should have a reason to come here again. Forever." He sprayed. "No Entry" on the door before moving away to let Gorya see.

"What's that.." Gorya sighed shaking her head when Thyme had written. "No entree" instead of "No entry". "Give me that.." Gorya chuckled correcting his cute little errors.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Next morning Gorya had stepped inside her house standing outside in the garden because she had recieved a message from Thyme.

Boyfriend ❤️

Did you reach home, Girlfriend?

I told you it's a slip.. I'm not your Girlfriend.

Whatever.... I count it this time.

Gorya smiled turning off her phone having nothing or say but Thyme being Thyme had started to spam her phone with Stickers.

She chuckled before walking inside her house.

"Sorry, i didn't tell you I was going to be late--" Gorya froze on her spot noticing the people in her house.

Roselyn and Asnee sat on chairs while her parents and brother sat on the ground around the table...

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

I really wrote this listening to Trust fund baby.

I'm back with my regular updates.. Do you smell the tension between Fa and Ren.. Are you Kavin or Team Ren?

Make sure to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 367 22
𝕽𝖊𝖓 × 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼 tׁׅꭈׁׅᨵׁׅ℘ꫀׁׅܻ " ♡ | "𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬?", ʜᴇ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ | ♡
402K 16.3K 54
f4 x oc This is the story of the semi-perfect Liliana Nakamura, the independent Gorya, and the four idiots that went by the name F4. inspired by the...
8.1K 485 21
After being brokenhearted, Crown Prince Yijeong (Kavin) of Korea left his country to forget what happened with his lover. However he ends up being a...