𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪 �...

By delreyy444

DISCONTINUED ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ "𝒾 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈ₛ" 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍... Arabella's in her... More

introduction ♡
Chapter 1 ~ ' Man Child '★
Chapter 2 ~ 'cherry' ★
Chapter 3 ~ 'Shades of cool'★
Chapter 4 ~ 'Brooklyn baby'★
Chapter 5 ~ 'video games''★
Chapter 6 'stargirl' ★
Chapter 7: 'camera ready'★
Chapter 9: 'stars in my eyes' ★
Chapter 10: 'don't let me be misunderstood' ★
Chapter 11: 'except for you' ★
chapter 12: 'i had to leave' ★
chapter 13: 'you wanted me sadder' ★
Chapter 14: 'dark blue' ★
Chapter 15: 'you're so art deco' ★
Chapter 16: 'kindness for weakness' ★
chapter 17: 'lights camera action' ★
chapter 18: 'leaving you for the moment'★
chapter 19: 'pretty when you cry'★
chapter 20: 'why wait for the best?' ★
chapter 21: 'don't make me sad'★
announcement

Chapter 8: 'fingertips' ★

504 7 109
By delreyy444

song of the chapter ~ in my feelings by lana del rey

• matt sturniolo •

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ───

@arabellarey2 hours ago

big announcement a week from now, be prepared !! 💕

{liked by nicksturniolo, chrissturniolo, chloee.222 and 578,902 others}

user OH MY GOD, SHE SINGS?????

arabellarey you'd be surprised 🤭

nicksturniolo I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS ?!?

arabellarey been keeping it secret 🤫

chrissturniolo WTF YOUR MAKING MUSIC??? WTF WTF WTF.

user i'm literally so surprised she hadn't even told the triplets

chloee.222 most gorgeous girl i've ever seen

arabellarey YOU.

chloee.222 NO YOU.

arabellarey YOUUUU.

chloe.222 I REFUSE, YOUR STUNNING SHUSH.

user awh this is so cute

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ───

@nicksturniolo

me when @arabellarey didn't tell me she was LITERALLY MAKING MUSIC

{liked by arabellarey, chrissturniolo, mattsturniolo and 463,093 others}

user LMAOOOOO

user THIS IS SO FUNNY

arabellarey I'M SORRY I WANTED IT TO BE A SURPRISE.

nicksturniolo FUCK YOU.

arabellarey IM SORRY ILY

nicksturniolo it's okay, ily i guess 😔

user literally so real

chrissturniolo this comment is literally so real

mattsturniolo this comment responding to the other comment is literally so real

user MATT COMMENTED ABOUT ARABELLA

mattsturniolo @arabellarey you fucking bitch you should've told us

arabellarey sorry bbg

mattsturniolo bbg?? there's something incredibly wrong with you

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

bbg. she needed to be so fucking for real. what the fuck was she thinking? she was so embarrassed and it was too late now to delete the comment.

"what the fuck was i thinking chloe?"

"this is too funny i actually can't." her laughs could be heard echoing through bella's phone, "fuck you." she rolled her eyes, putting her phone on speaker as she threw it onto her bed whilst grabbing her last cigarette, she really needed to get more, she'd probably just steal some from her mum again.

"anyways what are you doing this saturday? chloe asked,

"nothing, why?"

"there's a party happening at one of my friends houses, you should come, bring your triplet friends, i really wanna meet them." chloe responded, as bella started coughing from the amount she inhaled.

"bitch, what the fuck is going on?"

"i fucking inhaled to much smoke." she responded, not even thinking to lie about what she was doing.

"oh my god i know a really good smoking spot, we have to go."

"that would be amazing, and also i'll ask them if they wanna go to the party, they'll probably say yes anyways." bella said, happy that now she didn't have to hide her smoking from everyone she knew, it was even better that now she could smoke with someone.

"i need to go, i've got school, i'll text you later."

"byee."

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

the triplets were parked outside, bella hadn't had enough time to change into something different after smoking, so the white hoodie and black leggings she was wearing smelt like smoke, she tried covering it up with perfume but even then it hadn't really helped.

"hey guys." she smiled at them, hoping that they wouldn't bring up her post from earlier. "hey bbg." matt smirked, trying to supress his laughter. "shut the fuck up." bella's cheeks flushed rose as she climbed into the car, next to nick. "anyways, chloe invited me to a party, d'you want to come?" bella asked, knowing they'd immediately say yes. "yes but who the fuck is chloe?"

"oh i met her at the photoshoot, you guys will actually love her."

"is she the one who commented on your post?" chris asked, an eager look in his eyes as he turned to look at bella. "yeah." bella smiled, knowing instantly he had a little crush on her. "she's pretty." chris said shortly, blushing a little. "i'll make sure to tell her you said that," bella teased, "don't you fucking dare." chris said, attempting to reach out from the front seat and ruffle her hair, knowing she hates it.

"nick tell him to fucking stop." bella laughed, trying to cover her head with her hands so he couldn't get to her hair. "i'm not talking to you." nick smiled, pretending to be annoyed at her. "i'm sorry i didn't tell you, it was a surprise." bella hit his arm playfully. "it's fine i guess."

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

at school..

evelyn was sat on the benches and instead of running up and hugging bella like always, she just rolled her eyes and stayed on her phone. what could she possibly be annoyed at her about? nick noticed and both him and bella exchanged a look as if to say 'this isn't normal'.

"hey." bella said, choosing to pretend like she hadn't acknowledged evelyn's reaction to her. "hi." eveyln said it quietly, eyes glued to her phone. "are you okay?" silence. she'll take that as a no..

it fell silent upon all of them after that, it was just too awkward to start a conversation knowing she wouldn't be involved in it. thankfully, the bell rescued them from any more of the quietness and they all walked to their lessons, all wondering what was wrong with evelyn.

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

bella tried finding evelyn at lunch, she searched almost everywhere until she found her in the library where she sat just a few weeks ago. "evelyn what's wrong?"

"nothing, just piss off." evelyn snapped back, staring at her phone.

"what have i done wrong."

"i've seen how you look at matt just fuck off."

"what does that mean?"

"you know i like matt."

"no i fucking don't, you literally talk to him the least out of everyone."

"just fuck off."

"what the hell?"

"you're a fucking slut, piss off."

what the actual fuck just happend?

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

(matt's pov)

english. with arabella. how could not crumble completely at the sight of her, she was the prettiest girl he had ever laid eyes on. but he hated her for it. he wasn't used to how he made her feel and hated her for that too. he was already sat down when she entered the classroom, she made her way over and he didn't take her eyes off her at any point.

"you're staring."

"i know." he admitted to it, there was no point coming up with an excuse, because he was simply doing it because she was just that gorgeous. bella blushed, he hated it when she did because it made her even prettier. she watched her sit down, pushing his brown hair back so he'd get a better view of her.

placing her bag down and opening her book to write some things down, matt finally stopped admiring her. he really did try to focus, but it was hard when she was sat right next to him. she was tracing her fingertips on her thighs, her other hand shaking on the table. "are you okay?" matt asked, she was very visibly anxious, he hated seeing her like this, more then how much he hated seeing her smile at him.

"hm?"

"are you okay?" he repeated, "mhm."she stayed looking straight forward. he hated seeing her nervous. he looked at the hand that was tracing on her thighs and back at her face. it was his first instinct to reach out for her hand, interlocking his fingers with his underneath the table to comfort her, he knew that she loved physical touch. she looked at him, he stared into her eyes, he hated how green her eyes were, how they looked so doe like up close. her touch shot shivers up his spine. "i thought you hated me?"

"i only hate you sometimes."

guys i'm so sorry this is such a short chapter again but i promise the next one will be a long one 🙏🙏

WRITING THIS MADE ME SMILE SO MUCH AHHH. (#wehateevelyn)

-ieva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.6K 58
☆ "ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ. ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘ." ༻✩☼☽✩༺ 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 and 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 have been be...
119K 4.8K 17
summer's in the air, and baby, 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘀 in your eyes. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗲 has spent all of her life hating the noi...
345K 6.7K 49
❝ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. ❞ ❝ you don't hate me? ❞ ❝ we both know i don't. ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . what was believed to be a harmles...
98.4K 1K 20
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 a girl leaves her boyfriend and friends without saying anything and returns after 2 years. "𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳...