Warmth [Todoroki x Fem Reader...

By jynxid

TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got reall... More

Note!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

42 2 3
By jynxid

Todoroki walked up the staircase to the 4th floor, not even taking a second glance around the room. Ojiro remained in the same place that he'd been frozen in, struggling to move. As Todoroki approached, he got into a fighting stance.

"Pry yourself up if you want, but it might be hard to fight me with no skin on the bottom of your feet." Todoroki's voice was cold and shot daggers at Oijro, but nevertheless, Ojiro dropped his hands and remained in place.

Todoroki walked past him, when suddenly, Ojiro yelled, "Y/N, NOW!"

Todoroki inhaled sharply as a large volt of electricity came pummelling his way, sending him reeling into a wall. Todoroki quickly got up, shooting ice out towards you, when Ojiro quickly leapt in the way and shattered this ice with a strong strike from his tail.

Todoroki sighed, "So, it's a fight then?"

You smirked, "Fuck yeah."

He narrowed his eyes, "So be it."

He quickly fired more ice towards you, before suddenly redirecting it to Ojiro. It trapped him and locked him against the wall. He grunted in effort as he tried to shatter the ice with his tail.

Todoroki turned to face you again, but you were gone. He looked around for you, but you were nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, he felt something soft nuzzling at his feet. He looked down in confusion, only to see a fox. The fox rolled onto its back, exposing its belly."Is this one of Koda's animals? What's it doing here?"

It was too late that he'd noticed the red and yellow stripe across the fox's tail, when you quickly turned out from your fox form and into a human. You managed to grab one of his hands as you kicked your feet into his stomach and pushed upwards, launching him backwards over your head.

He slid across the ice, making a deep cut on his arm from a shard, before quickly getting up and entering a fighting stance. You stood up and started running towards him, electricity sparking in your palms. Suddenly, he placed his left hand on the pillar beside him, and the ice began to melt. Until this point, you'd never known that Todoroki had a heat ability.

"Woah, Sho! You've got heat too? How did you never tell me that?" You yelled out to him and the ice melted and hot water dripped onto you. You winced slightly as the hot water burned your face and chest, but continued running.

You placed the heels of your hands together, firing a blast of electricity towards him, but in the last moment, Todoroki leapt upwards and created a path of ice in front of him. He slide towards you on the ice before landing a harsh blow to your stomach, leaving you winded. You coughed slightly, when suddenly some ice blew past your feet and swept you off your feet.

You landed on your backside again, before quickly extending your claws and digging them into the ice. You pulled backwards, and just as you flung yourself forward, you retracted them again, sending you hurtling towards Todoroki.

But, you were just too slow for him as he threw another hit, this time to your face, and knocked you completely over. You groaned as a small stream of blood trickled from your nose. You rapidly forced yourself upwards again, swiping the blood away with the back of your hand.

"Nice hit." You said, your ears twitching in agitation.

"Thanks." Todoroki responded nonchalantly and fired more ice towards you.

You rapidly leapt upwards, narrowly missing the ice as it made a small cut through the fabric on your thigh. It split your skin, hot red blood pooling to the surface of your thigh. You winced. 

Todoroki didn't even flinch as you slid down the ice he created towards him, when you hastily turned into a fox and continued sliding. He looked down at you, suddenly shooting more ice towards you, before you leapt upwards and turned into a human. You flew towards him and landed a harsh kick to his face with both feet.

He fell backwards as blood trickled from his forehead, rubbing his cheek with one hand as he stumbled upwards again, only to be met by another hit to his face, sending him straight back down the the floor. In a moment where he was blinded, he fired shards of ice around him, hoping to capture you somewhere.

It was only when he heard a yell of pain from you that he suddenly stopped and looked up. A large shard of ice had gone straight through your arm, and another halfway through your shoulder. Your expression hardened and your hand darted up towards your shoulder, swaying slightly on your feet. He quickly got up and ran to your side.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry. Damn it..." He mumbled and stammered as he walked up to you. His eyes were narrowed as his hands hovered above you, unsure as to what to do.

You bit down on your lip to try and stifle the pain, but it didn't work very well. You looked to the side and inhaled deeply. "Sho, it's okay. I'm sorry."

He paused as he tried to understand what you meant, but he soon realised when he heard the unravelling of tape, soon seeing his hands quickly tied together. You caught him. He exhaled in surprise, looking back at you to meet your gaze.

"No hard feelings?" You chuckled breathily, smiling tiredly.

He grunting a little but nodded, worry still glistening in his eyes, "No hard feelings."

"Todoroki? I saw the ice melted, but All Might didn't say the round finished-" Shoji entered the room and stopped in his tracks when he saw that Todoroki had been captured.

"Shoji! Go touch the missile, quick!" Todoroki yelled out to him, and without a second thought, Shoji began to speed towards the missile. Out of the blue, Ojiro ran towards Shoji, flinging his tail around and hitting him in the stomach.

You smirked. When Todoroki melted the ice, Ojiro must've gotten out. He was waiting for the right time to leap into action. 

Shoji stumbled backwards, but his immense strength and crazy stature prevented him from falling over. Ojiro paused and chuckled awkwardly. "I thought that would knock him over..."

Not wasting a single second, Ojiro quickly sprung into another attack, flinging his tail at Shoji once more. However, thanks to his insane reflexes, Shoji caught Ojiro's tail and threw him aside. He crashed into a pillar, defeated by Shoji's sheer strength.

Shoji placed his hand on the payload, winning the round for the heroes. You were assisted out of the building by Todoroki, wincing with every movement but sucking it up nevertheless. You were sent to Recovery Girl's office, who wasn't very pleased to see you again so soon.

You were ordered to remain in Recovery Girl's office, just until you were fit to leave. You stayed there with Izuku, who was passed out. You grimaced as you remembered him and Bakugou's fight. It was brutal. 

Recovery Girl mentioned that Izuku came in very often with broken bones, all because his body simply could not handle the strength of his quirk. You felt bad for him. Having a quirk like that is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

You slept for most of the time that you were in her office, but somehow you always wound up super unlucky and missed Todoroki every time he came to visit. Although you only had to visit twice more, he came and visited after lessons to see if you were there, but you were always napping.

Recovery Girl would tell you every time that you'd missed him, and it made you mentally kick yourself for constantly being asleep. Eventually, you decided to try and stay awake and ended up chatting with Izuku for most of the time. He told you about all of his countless notebooks, and other personal topics on a deeper level.

Such as him and Bakugou's relationship, and how he was bullied by Bakugou. It didn't really shock you, since Bakugou was a steaming pile of shit, but it saddened you that someone could do something like that to such a kind-hearted person. 

You felt that you could confide in Izuku, and you told him about your relationship with your mother. How she was bringing home a new man every night while your dad worked, how she abused you, how she tried to sell you to people, how you'd been raped and sexually harassed multiple times. 

A few times throughout your conversation you'd ended up apologising to him as you felt like you didn't need to unload all this trauma onto him. Yet, every time, he comforted you and told you that it was okay. You'd listened to him, so he'd listen to you. It made you feel warm inside to have someone that could listen to you and almost relate to you on a deeper level.

Midway through a more light-hearted conversation, Todoroki entered the medical office. You heard him speaking with Recovery Girl, before a curtain was pulled back and he entered the section that you and Izuku were in.

He looked up at you and immediately stopped in his tracks. His mouth gaped open for a moment as he stood paralysed in shock. Before he could even move a step further, you leapt onto him, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry that I missed you every time you came." You murmured, nuzzling your face in his chest.

"No, I'm sorry. It's my fault." You paused and looked up at his mesmerising eyes. His voice hung heavy with guilt.

"For what?" You asked, furrowing your brows.

"It was my ice. My ice got you here. If I had just been more careful and cautious of my surroundings, I wouldn't have hurt you. I should've at least looked around, or gone for a defensive approach rather than a-"

"Shut up."

He looked down at you, his eyes wide in confusion, "What?"

"Shut up." You repeated.

He opened his mouth to speak, yet no words came out. He was flooded with puzzlement, but before he even could think of what to say next, you started talking.

"It wasn't your fault. It was a fight, and you rightfully used your abilities against me. That's progress. It doesn't matter how close we are, if it was a real fight between real heroes and real villains, that would've been the correct thing to do." You placed your hand on his arm and squeezed it in reassurance. 

"Besides, I'm still alive." You shrugged and smirked at him.

His frown slowly faded as he nodded slightly, and he returned your hug with an underlying sheepishness. "Thank you." 

"Also, I wanted to say, your hero costume looks super cool. Literally." You added, receiving a breathy chuckle.

"Young Todoroki, I'm not sure if you noticed, but your next class starts in a few minutes." Recovery Girl interrupted, handing him his books that he'd left on a chair in the other section.

"Right, thank you, Recovery Girl." He took the books and turned back to you, "I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Unless I die." You said with a shrug. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped slightly open.

Izuku sighed, "She makes jokes like that."

You nodded slowly in agreement, "I should probably stop."

"You're going to die?" Todoroki spoke slowly, his face slowly growing more worried.

"Yea-"

"Nope!" Izuku interrupted you, "She's going to be just fine. Don't worry."

Todoroki's expression relaxed slightly as he turned around and left the medical office.

You slowly turned yourself around to face Izuku, "Man! You ruined my joke!"

Izuku sighed and chuckled breathily, "Todoroki doesn't really understand sayings. He takes them seriously. I thought you'd noticed?"

You paused, "Oh. OH! That's why he looked so freaked out when I said it was raining cats and dogs!"

You mentally face-palmed. Todoroki was an interesting person, and you could tell there was a lot more to him underneath that stern expression.

You just had to slowly peel back the layers. Friendships are built on trust, and no matter how much the two of you cared about each other, there was a lot more to learn. About both of you.

You were interrupted by a ping from your cellphone. One of your ears turned and pointed in the direction from where the sound came from. You leant over the side of the bed, fumbling around in your bag until you found your phone.

It was a text from your dad. Squinting your eyes, you read the message.

"Holy shit!" You exclaimed, a grin plastered on your face.

"What happened?" Izuku asked, his head tilted slightly in wonder.

"My brothers are here!" You squealed, falling backwards onto the bed and kicking your feet in excitement.

"Are your brothers just visiting?" Izuku questioned further.

"Meh, not sure. Probably running from my mom. Ah, I'm so excited to see them!" You picked up your phone and shot back a quick message.

_______________________________________

OMGGG ill come asap!! ily dad, ttyl!! 😘

what the fuck does any of that shit mean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 408 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
147K 5.1K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
3.7K 162 16
Midoriya was adorable. That was all Shoto Todoroki could think as he listened to the boy ramble on about training and whatever else his brain could p...
214K 6.3K 43
˗ˏˋ [ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. ] ˎˊ˗ ·𖥸· After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...