Honkai: Star Rail: Vagabond

Por The_Duck_Tuna_

"The image of a man who fought against death and won.." "He won't turn back again, it's a sacred death with n... Más

Avatar
Chaos Awakening
RELATIONSHIPS
Path of Trailblazing
Bittersweet Reunion
Combat & Lore
Trails of Cold Steel
Fimbulwinter
Myriad Celestia Trailer: The Unbinding Blade
Oath Under the Snow
Everwinter Night
Underground
The Eighth and Final Rule
Voice-Overs / Character's Breakdown
Voting Poll (Close)
The Blade Brought Us Together
Teaser Trailer+

Brave Steel

4.4K 139 58
Por The_Duck_Tuna_

2nd Person P.O.V

New crisis — the Doomsday Beast is coming, and it seems that you've become some sort of "key element."

Using fragments of the Dusk Leviathan as the foundation, and the weeping bones of thousands of the dead in the Warforge as the agent, the Antimatter Legion cast the Doomsday Beast.

The resentful spirits' senseless obsession turns into a tangible hand, and the shadow of the old disaster conceals the heavens.

The Doomsday Beast detains the will of all beings that are not at ease and have yet to die. Anger, mourning, or delusional joy — all is revealed, and all evil eagerly throb.

The Doomsday Beast's core is a dark matter engine.

If you want to get out of this predicament and save the space station from destruction, the only way may be to head to the railway platform and meet up with the Express and the man named Welt.

You're getting closer to the railway platform, hurry.

On the path to the railway platform

March 7th: Aww yeah, it's the platform!

You: Wait... Something is wrong...

Dan Heng: ...The Express isn't here.

March 7th: It has to be nearby! Let me go take a peek with my sharp eyes.

Dan Heng: Wait, March!

Himeko: The Doomsday Beast... It's really here.

You: !!!

March 7th: Hey! Get down here!

Himeko: Careful everyone.

Teammembers: March!

The Trailblazer is transforming, however Mr. Yang knocks out the Trailblazer.

March 7th: Mr. Yang! Is she...

Mr. Yang: They're okay now.

Soon you move with haste towards March and check upon your daughter if she has a plus, luckily she was breathing.

Making you sigh in relief but then...

Mr. Yang: Good to see you, old friend...

You: ....

You slowly turned to meet a very familiar face that you weren't expecting to see.

You: Welt Yang...

Welt Yang

Mr. Yang: Let's talk somewhere else.

You didn't say anything before picking up your daughter and carrying her within your arms

As you followed them...

_______________________________________

??? P.O.V

???: Does my request upset you?

You turned around to see a woman has messy white hair that's often tied into two big braids, her eyes are bright as the sea blue.

You didn't speak to her as you were closer towards her then held her hand gently and firmly.

???: Death is a natural part of life, my love.

???: I only wish to be prepared when my time comes.

You: You prepare for a distant future.

You look at the woman, with a solemn look upon your face.

You: There is much time ahead of us.

???: I wish to better a future... that will exist without me whenever that day comes.

???: For you.

???: We will always walk together (Y/N). You will always be a part of me. I will always be a part of you.

You: And when you are gone, that part of me dies as well. Kiana, to feel your absence—

Kiana: The culmination of love is grief. And yet we love despite the inevitable, we open our hearts to it.

Kiana: To grieve deeply... is to have loved fully. Open your heart to the world as you have opened it to me, and you will find every reason to keep living in it.

______________________________________

You suddenly jolted in surprise finding yourself back into the space station beside you Stelle was still sleeping peacefully.

You just sigh heavily before You reach forward and pat her head, running your hand through her soft hair, as she seems slowly waking up now.

Stelle opens her eyes and finds herself still in the space station, staring at a ceiling that doesn't look so strange.

Stelle: Is this... the space station?

Soon Stelle noticed you looking at her with a gentle look upon your face.

You: You had me worried...

You said to her before slowly caressing gently her cheek, like any loving parent would do.

As Stelle seems to have enjoyed this but the wholesome moment between father and daughter was abruptly interrupted when March 7th barges in.

March 7th: Hey, Old man... Mr. Yang wants to talk with you privately of that's okay...?

You: ...

You sigh heavily before slowly standing up before looking at March 7th.

You: I'll leave her to your care. I'll speak with Welt... I too have something to ask to him as well.

Soon as you left to speak with Welt.

Stelle is living through what just happened. It seems her mind is not playing tricks on her.

She wished Himeko was here. She have so many questions to ask.so she search for her.

Dan Heng: Hi. It's good that you've made it through in one piece. You can rest easy now that the threat from the Legion has been neutralized.

Stelle: Did we win?

Dan Heng: Well, this invasion seems to be nothing more than a random provocation. As soon as the Doomsday Beast fell, the Legion retreated.

Stelle: Even the Doomsday Beast is no match...

Dan Heng: You're not wrong, but be careful about blurting things out loud — it could attract unwanted attention.

Stelle: Who am I, where am I...

Dan Heng: Well, this is the Herta Space Station.

Dan Heng: I guess I'll leave you to rest up a bit for the time being. By the way, what's your beacon address? That way if anything happens, I can contact you.

Stelle and Dan Heng exchanged phone numbers.

Dan Heng: Go see Himeko when you have the time. She said she had something to discuss with you.

Himeko: You're awake. I had March and Dan Heng stay by the Express to keep an eye on things.

Himeko: It's almost time. She should be arriving any moment now.

???: I've only been gone, what? A few months? And the space station is already in this state?

Himeko: Welcome back Herta.

Himeko: This is the true master of the space station — Genius Society number 83, Herta.

{ Genius Society Number 83: Herta. }

Herta: At least give me a proper introduction! Genius Society number 83... Of all my outstanding achievements, that's what you want to mention?

Stelle: Space station... Herta...?

Herta: Yeah, up to speed yet? That place you all turned upside down? That's my property

Stelle: You're... a robot?

Herta: What you're seeing here is one of my puppets. I'm using her to talk to you.

Herta: So this little twerp has the Stellaron now? Huh.

Herta: Hmm, I'll have to take a good look.

Herta: Hmm, truly amazing! I built a whole space station just to contain this unactivated Stellaron and keep The Blue from disaster...

Herta: Yet someone was able to achieve that with this little twerp's body. How did they do it?

Himeko: Moreover, the Stellaron is still very stable in Stelle's's body.

Herta: You're right. This little one's body truly is strange...

Stelle: Don't call me "little one."

Herta: Hah! Compared to me, you are. How old are you even?

Himeko: Don't judge a book by its cover, Herta. Case in point, that puppet body of yours is actually much smaller than Stelle.

Herta: That's... beside the point. Hey is this one the same kind as that March 7th? If that were true...

Stelle: My name is Stelle.

Herta: Alright, Stelle. got it. But I'm still gonna call you little twerp. The space in my brain is too valuable to store peoples names.

Himeko: Oh! Well, thanks for remembering my name then.

Herta: That's different. We have business with each other. Umm, what was your name again?

Herta: Forget it, let's focus on the one who can store a Stellaron in their body.

Stelle: Must you two discuss this right in front of me?

Herta: You can leave. I'm discussing science with what's her face... Himeko? Science exists in objectivity, there's nothing to be secretive about.

Himeko: And one more important thing, She's the Wrought Iron's Daughter.

Herta: Wrought Iron... (Y/N) (L/N) perhaps? So you're his child?

Stelle: Yes.

Herta: Your Father is rather an anomaly like yourself. Now it makes you even more interesting now.

Herta: Can I bring her in for some research?

Himeko: That's not up to me to decide. You can ask Stelle yourself...

Stelle: No way!

Herta: This little twerp really has a temper like her father. Don't worry, I won't hurt a hair on your head. With my skills, even surgery would be painless!

Herta: Aren't you worried about that bomb inside of you? Let me help you while I'm still interested. Once I'm not, I won't do any studies even if you beg me.

Stelle: Study what?

Herta: Study you of course. Your body contains a Stellaron, which, in some sense, is no different than storing a bomb. Who knows what might happen?

Stelle: ...

Herta: If you're worried about your father, I'm sure your father would understand after all no parent would want their children to be harmed or ill after all.

Herta: I'm very interested now, so there's almost nothing I won't accommodate. A Stellaron in your body, how interesting is that! Be grateful that I'm offering to help you out. This is a service even the IPC can't buy.

Himeko: You understand now, Stelle? Herta wants you to stay in her space station.

Herta: Well, I'm going to have to modify your wording here: This little twerp can only stay temporarily until the research is done. Or maybe I'll lose interest halfway through and they can just beat it.

Himeko: And after that?

Herta: Not my problem.

Himeko: Stelle... You also have another option — the Astral Express. If you want, you can leave with us. The Express has its fair share of experiences with Stellarons. The thing you're worried about, and the answers we're looking for are one and the same. Besides...

Himeko: We can come back any time to let Herta conduct her research. She's absolutely fascinated now.

Herta: Hm, works for me, keeps this subject fresh, too. And that way I won't need to keep worrying about this little twerp all the time. Perfect!

Stelle: You really are the-most self-centered person live ever met.

Herta: You should meet the others of the Genius Society. Some of them will trick you into thanking them after they milk you dry. At least I have my honesty going for me.

Stelle: I'll think about Himeko's offer...

Herta: Yes, give it some good thought.
Just remember to come back often. Make an appointment in advance with Asta or Arlan so I can make time to study you.

Himeko: There's no need to rush into this, Herta. Asta's in the master control zone. Let's let Stelle have a talk with Asta first and decide for herself.

Himeko: Stelle, I'll be waiting for you on the platform. It's no hurry if you still have things to do or someone to see.

Himeko: Come find me when you've made your decision.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile with you...

A heavy tension on the air is currently building right now.

Mr. Yang: It's been awhile... since I last saw you.

You: I could say the same about you... Welt.

Mr. Yang: Who's the mother?

You: ...

Mr. Yang: I've known you for many years (Y/N). You may have met with many women before but you never looked at them with the same way as her...

You: I wish to speak with this no further...

Mr. Yang: Very well. I assumed you meet her as well?

You: ...

You shifted your attention to the window refusing to speak again to Welt Yang.

Mr. Yang: I would like make an offer with you...

You: ...

Mr. Yang: I would like you and your daughter to joined the Astral Express.

You: ...

Mr. Yang: Would you grant an old friend's request...?

You remained silent for almost an entire minute before taking a heavy sigh before slowly looking towards to Welt.

TO BE CONTINUE

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

126K 3.2K 47
𝐻𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛 & 𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑘𝑎𝑖 𝑋 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑎�...
28.3K 840 22
Trains had always made you sick but here you are now. On one, in a sky full of stars that travels to different galaxies. How did you end up here? You...
8.1K 308 12
Just a man wanting to escape his former life and former home.. Story request by a friend of mine.
13.3K 787 11
𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐭 [ dee-kuh-thekt ] to withdraw one's feelings of attachment from (a person, idea, or object), as in anticipation of a future loss ━...