๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž |...

Por DiorxKentrell

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

<| ๐‘ช๐’๐’‘๐’š๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• |>
| ๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ |

| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |

657 33 0
Por DiorxKentrell

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 2:42 pm

"You wanna go somewhere?" Kentrell asked as he pulled my legs onto his lap.

"Not right now, I'm sleepy" I yawned causing Kentrell to frown.

"Nahh, I mean like outta state and why you always sleepy?" Kentrell asked as he kept the same frown on his face.

"Because I be up looking at tv, the ceiling, or write down my feelings in my journal" I mumbled as I laid my head on the couch.

"Can I see your journal?" he asked causing me to think about it before shaking my head.

"I don't think you would want to see it. It's just a whole bunch of nonsense on a piece of paper" I responded as I played with my fingers.

"So that's how you vent?" Kentrell asked causing me to look up at him before nodding.

"It's just stuff like life plans and a whole bunch of stuff that I know would never happen" I mumbled the last part as Kentrell started gently massaging my feet.

"Like what? Let me know what you thinking about" Kentrell spoke softly as he looked at me with low eyes.

"Like having a family and having three kids by the age of 26" I mumbled causing Kentrell to smile at me.

"You the last person I would be thinking want three kids, let alone one" Kentrell said causing me to frown.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked causing him to look back at the tv.

"By the way you get so anxious when you're period be late" Kentrell chuckled causing me to give him a blank stare.

"That's because I want kids but not right now, I don't wanna rush and have kids with anybody" I said causing Kentrell to glance at me.

"What you mean by that?" he asked as he stared at the tv.

"I don't want to have a baby with somebody I barely know, I wanna have a connection with the person I choose to get me pregnant."

"When I get bitches pregnant, I don't think about that. I just be fucking them and they come to me pregnant" Kentrell mumbled as he took a blunt from behind his ear.

"Kentrell..." I said causing him to smack his lips.

I didn't like when he talk down on his baby mommas because they take care of his kids.

"Mane fuck them hoes" Kentrell said aggressively causing me to try and take my feet off his lap.

"Ight, I'm sorry" Kentrell sighed as he held my legs in his lap.

"Stop saying shit like that because its disrespectful" I said as he continued to massage my feet.

"Why you care so much, ma?" Kentrell asked as he smiled at the tv.

"Because if it was me, I wouldn't want you talking about me like that" I said causing Kentrell to smack his lips.

"Now you know damn well, I wouldn't talk to you like that" Kentrell said as he squeezed my foot.

"I don't know that, you could start cussing me out right now" I mumbled the last part causing Kentrell to groan.

"Kiari, you pissing me off" Kentrell said as he rubbed one of his hands down his face.

"I didn't do nothing" I said causing him to sigh.

"Kiari" Kentrell said sternly causing me to roll my eyes.

"Your so dramatic for what?" I smiled causing Kentrell to look over at me.

"You annoying, dude" Kentrell smiled at me causing me to playful roll my eyes.

"I love you" I said causing Kentrell to grab my ankles before pulling me onto his lap.

"I love you too, ma" Kentrell mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

____

"Stupid ass" I laughed as Kentrell tried to open his package.

"I don't know how to open this shit" Kentrell mumbled as he struggled to open the box.

"Can you help me, please?" Kentrell sighed as he looked up at me.

I nodded my head before grabbing the box along with a knife.

"What did you order?" I asked as I cut the tape on the box.

"Something you'll love" Kentrell smirked causing me to frown.

"Like what?" I asked as I passed the medium sized box back to him.

He ignored my question as he opened the box causing him to do a cheesy smile.

"You wanna know what it is?" Kentrell looked up at me with the same grin on his face.

I nodded causing him to pick up the box before tilting it over.

Everything fell out causing my eyes to scan the floor before frowning.

"Why did you order that?" I asked as I looked at all of the sex toys causing him to look up at me.

"So I can try them on you" Kentrell smirked as he grabbed the other box that was next to him.

"I don't even- Kentrell what is that?" I asked as he poured out a whole bunch of unconnected pieces.

"It's a sex swing" Kentrell smiled innocently causing me to gasp.

"Why would you-" I started but he cut me off.

"Because I wanna hear you screaming my name but louder" Kentrell responded as he started to put it together.

I stared at him in shock causing him to chuckle.

"You gon' just stare at me or help me?" Kentrell asked causing me to sit next to him before helping him put it together.

"What made you wanna order this stuff?" I asked causing Kentrell to glance at me.

"I wanna try new shit with you because I know imma be with you forever" Kentrell smiled as he continued to put the parts together.

"You really think that?" I asked as I put my head down to hide that I was blushing.

"Yeah, I wanna give you whatever you want. No matter what it is and imma give you the three kids you want."

I smiled at him as I watched him struggle to put the pieces together.

"Kiss me" Kentrell said as he still focused on getting the swing together.

I grabbed his face before pecking his lips a fee times causing him to smile.

I rubbed my nose against his causing him to bust out laughing.

"You so weird, luh gurl" Kentrell said as he pulled away before fiddling with the pieces in his hands.

"Kentrell, if you can't find a way to put those pieces together then they don't go together" I laughed causing him to sigh as he picked up the instructions.

"Why the fuck does that even mean?" he frowned as he looked from the piece of paper to the parts on the floor.

"You need to go back to school" I said as I continued to put the parts together.

"You so mean for no reason dude" Kentrell mumbled as he threw the instructions on the floor.

____

NEON!? WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR DAD!? 😢😰
I really hope he gets better 🥺
| Finished : 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 24, 2023 |

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

325K 10.1K 55
Last Youngboy Never Broke Again book. Have fun loves, ๐Ÿ’•.
80.4K 2.9K 30
A NBA Youngboy Story