π—‘π—Όπ—―π—Όπ—±π˜†π˜€ π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜

By 2rawwmann

𝙸 πšπš˜πš—πš πš˜πš πš— πšŠπš—πš’ πšŸπš’πšπšŽπš˜πšœ, πš™πš’πšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπšœ, πšπš’πšπšœ 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 πš’πš— πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’, πšŠπš•πš•... More

1π’ŠΉοΈŽ
2βšͺ️
3βšͺ️
4βšͺ️
5βšͺ️
6βšͺ️
7βšͺ️
8βšͺ️
9βšͺ️
10βšͺ️
11βšͺ️
12βšͺ️
13βšͺ️
14βšͺ️
15βšͺ️
16βšͺ️
17βšͺ️
18βšͺ️
19βšͺ️
20βšͺ️
21βšͺ️
22βšͺ️
23βšͺ️
24βšͺ️
25βšͺ️
26βšͺ️
⚠️READ⚠️
27βšͺ️
29βšͺ️

28βšͺ️

422 19 0
By 2rawwmann

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

"I can't believe my babies done graduated"I smiled at Bella and Makayla.

"mtch, what about us"Elijah smacked his teeth, as the other boys agreed.

"We proud of you baby"Samiyah kissed him.

"Ewww"James mugged them.

Since me and Samiyah got pregnant we transitioned to online school, and ended up getting our diplomas earlier then everybody else. Even though Hakeem spent some time in jail he was still doing his work in there. eventually with a lot of pleading and discussing he was able to graduate with everybody else.

"We finna turn up tonight"Clarence smiled.

"Who's we"I rubbed my belly.

"Everybody but the pregnant lady obviously"Elijah said in a sarcastic tone before Samiyah hit him.

"Just for the that ian babysitting jaiden no more"I mugged him.

"Chill, i'll buy you some seafood"He said.

"Hmm....okay, your forgiven"I smiled.

"Fat ass"Hakeem shook his head.

"you almost got kept back, you can't talk no shit for a year"I mugged him.

"To far"Hakeem said, lowering his head.

"Big Chey, lil keem it's a height difference"I rapped.

"That rap was ass, don't rap that shit"Bella shook her head.

"I liked it"Makayla smiled.

"Of course you did"Bella rolled her eyes.

"You so moody today, you supposed to be happy"Makayla looked at Bella.

"Ain't nun of my family here, nothing to be happy about"Bella shrugged.

"Yes there is, you should be happy that you graduated, and you did it without any help, that's a big accomplishment Bella. you payed for all your senior shit on yo own, that alone is challenging as hell"Makayla said.

"And your family is here Bella, we're all right here"I motioned to all of us around her before giving her a hug.

"Y'all are so sweet, it's disgusting"She smiled, hugging me back.

"Oh hush"I rubbed my belly.

"CHEY"Elijah yelled.

"Huh"I looked up at him.

"Ewww i know you didn't piss on yo self bae"Hakeem said.

"Huh"I looked down, and there was water around me.

"Oh shit i ain't even feel nun"I laughed.

"Oh my god your water broke, call the hospital"Bella hit james.

"Stop hitting me my phone dead damn"James mugged her.

"I'll calm em bruh"Clarence pulled out his phone.

"You good"Hakeem came over to me.

"Ya, i don't feel nothing"I laughed.

"You strong, i was crying when my water broke"Samiyah shook her head.

"Is it supposed to hurt"I asked confused.

"I don't know, but for me it did after it broke"She shrugged.

"Maybe i'm just oblivious to it right now"I shrugged.

"I heard that it's cheaper to just drive ourselves and chey said she ain't feeling nothing"Elijah said.

"Igh, anybody need a ride"Hakeem asked.

Everybody said no so we all headed to our cars, i got in the passenger seat while Hakeem drives, as we got closer to the hospital i started feeling light contractions but they weren't to bad, i just kept breathing and rubbing my belly.

"Hold on"Hakeem got out the car, coming around to my side.

"You want me to pick you up"He opened my door.

"Boy no, just need yo support i can walk"I laughed, getting out the car.

"Igh"He said, as we walked into the hospital.

"I think my girl in labor, her water broke"Hakeem told the lady.

"Okay, are you feeling alright ma'am" The lady said as she pushed a button.

"Ya, just little contractions here and there"I smiled at her.

"Good, oh...over here"She pointed at me.

A couple of people with a gurney came over to me, they told me to lay down on it and helped me up, they rolled me to a room before hooking me up to machines before they left.

"It's starting to hurt now"I whined.

"It's okay baby, you strong"Hakeem smiled at me.

"You got white straight teeth it's really pissing me off"I mugged him.

"What's wrong wit you"He mugged me.

"You keep talking to me like i'm depressed or sum, i'm fucking good"I mugged him.

"Damn igh, fuck you to, pregnant ass hoe"He mugged me back.

"Don't call me a hoe"I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Bitch"He said.

"Hakeem"I gave him a warning look.

"I'm jus playing damn, where these damn doctors at...shit"He whined.

"Yo whining giving me a migraine"He rubbed my temples.

"So is yo bitching"He mocked me rubbing his temples.

"Alright bitch, that's enough"I mugged him.

"Yoooo you rude as fuck"He laughed.

"Cause this shit hurt, i'm sorry"I laughed.

"Alright, The reason we left Ma'am is because it seems it's been brought to our attention that the baby is the wrong way, we have two things we can try to move the baby around so she's facing the right way our do a C-section" The doctor said, as i sighed.

"I don't know, which ones is less painful"I asked.

"In hindsight the c-section because when we move the baby around it also caused pain as will the fact that you will have to push right after" He answered.

"Umm...okay the c-section then"I said.

"alright, first we're gonna give you some anesthesia"He said and i nodded.

The doctor explained everything he was doing to me and Hakeem while he did it.

"I'm about to began, to remind you , you will be conscious during this whole process but you will not feel a thing"He told me.

"Okay"I said, as i looked up at the ceiling.

"Cutting the layers now"The doctor said, i'm telling the people in the room more then me.

"I see the head" The doctor said.

Everything went quiet for a while before i finally heard cries, i released a breathe i didn't even know i was holding.

"Does the father want to cut the cord"The doctor asked.

"Yes"I heard Hakeem say.

I heard a snip indicating that he cut the cord.

"She's wrapped sir"I heard somebody say.

"Okay ma'am I'm taking out the placenta now"The doctor said.

The doctor sewn me up which took about 20 minutes before they made sure everything was okay before leaving out.

"She's so beautiful"Hakeem smiled.

"She looks like you"I laughed, holding her.

"Ya but she got yo nose"He said and i nodded.

"Sienna Knight"I smiled down at her.

"That's her name"He asked.

"Yes, SIENNA Knight"I smiled up at him.

__________________________
-New chapter, the ending was really bad so i'm sorry about that but i wanted to get this out for y'all.
-15 votes for the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995K 52.4K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
25.3K 842 18
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
61.1K 2.6K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
49.9K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...