Heaven is a Tennage Girl

De satourixoxo

This shi the vibes. Just read twin ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Sort of a sequel to College: The FAMU Freshman You don't have to r... Mai multe

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Closing Remarks:
Spinoff !!

Chapter 41:

2.2K 71 101
De satourixoxo

Solaya:

Me, lani, and Symere was all laying in my bed. Lani was still heartbroken or what not so me and Symere just been spending time with her.

"Guess what lani." Symere said.

"What Symere." She said.

"I ordered you them dunks you wanted." He said.

"Awww you did? Thank youuuu. I love youuuuu." She said smiling.

"I love you too." He said.

"Ohh so it was just fuck me huh?" I said.

"You pissed me off the day i bought em so i said fuck you. But hey, i mean if you keep that shit P today i gotchu fasho." Symere said.

"Ho fuck you. Weird ass nigga." I said.

"This why yoon get nice things." Symere said.

"I do. From my man." I said.

"Type shi." Lorenzo said through the FaceTime.

"Shut yo lame ass up Renzo." Symere said.

"Bit Symere imma bake yo ass you keep on." Lorenzo said.

"Ooouu look at this big ass bouquet of flowers. I want this for my birthday slash anniversary." I said.

I sent the post to Lorenzo on Instagram.

"I gotchu." He said.

"Can i see?" Lani asked.

"Of course you can see my pretty girllll." I said.

"Laya just stop. Shit don't even sound right coming out yo mouth." Symere said making me laugh.

"Bitch I'm finna put yo ass out now. You got one mo time." I said laughing and handing lani my phone.

"That's pretty. You should buy me some too. Well if you want to." Lani said.

"I gotchu bitch." I said.

"Aye Renzo! You thought bout what i said?" I heard bmo say.

"Damn nigga can i think? Shit." Lorenzo said.

"Bit it's been 3 almost 4 weeks. You know what the fuck you wanna do." Bmo said.

"Let my man ponder. Shit." I said.

"Lay lay you need to hush and make his ass go." Bmo said getting in the camera.

"I can't make him if he don't want to." I said.

"Yes you can. Just beat his ass." Bmo said.

"And nigga imma beat yo ass." Lorenzo said.

"You tried already." Bmo said.

"Bit don't cap like you just whooped my ass. We was both getting in there." Lorenzo said.

"And imma still get yo ass for punching me with that ring." Bmo said.

"You did the same shit to me. Charge that shit to the game." Lorenzo said.

"I'm tired of hearing this fuck nigga talk. Say where lan lan?" Bmo asked.

"Right here cuddled up under me." I said.

"Lemme see her. Give her the phone." Bmo said.

"No. I look a fucking mess right now." Lani said.

"You heard her bmo?" I asked.

"You always look a mess lani. Ion give a fuck." Bmo said.

She smacked her lips and took the phone.

"What?"

"Check yo fucking tone when you talk to me. And you must be depressed assum shit?" He asked.

"No. I just hate every human with a dick. Except for my daddy and my brother." Lani said.

"Fuck i do!" Lorenzo said.

"I hate you because you a good boyfriend." Lani said.

"Well fuck you trynna say bout me?" Symere said.

"No you a good boyfriend too. But I can't hate you because you my brother." Lani said.

"Well fuck you hate me fo? Ian nobody boyfriend." Bmo said.

"I just hate you because... well i don't know but i do. I'll think of the reason later." She said.

"And i stamp allat shit." I said.

"That's why y'all whole family ugly now. Except for Xo." Bmo said.

"Capped out like hell." I said.

"Nigga renzo come on. I'm trynna get this shit out the way now." Bmo said.

"Mane stop fucking rushing me. Shit. But say tho Imma hit you back luh mama. I'm finna ride out with bmo." Lorenzo said.

"Ight be safe. Love you." I said.

"Fasho. love you too." He said. He hung up the phone.

"Sap ass." Symere said.

"Bruh you stay on my fucking dick. Like ion get it." I said.

"Well Ion get how you came out ugly but me and lani came out cute." He said.

"And bitch Ion get how you damn near flunked the 10th grade. Fuck out my face ho." I said.

"Good one laya." Lani said chuckling.

I know her ass sad cause this bitch usually would've did a hop, skip, and a jump by now.

"Bit i only almost flunked cause i was skipping damn near everyday. Trynna try me on that dumb shit." He said.

"You are dumb. Why you was skipping and you on the basketball team trynna get a full ride and shit?"

"That was then. Imma be on my shit this year. Scouts finna start looking at my ass heavily now. Junior year be crunch time forreal." He said.

"And don't be picking no school to go play ball at way cross the country. The fuck." I said.

"Shid I'm picking whatever school give my ass a full ride." He said.

"Naur."

"Lani you still trynna go to Bethune?" Symere asked.

"I guess." She said.

"Bitch don't guess. You better know. Senior year gone go by fast as fuck. And plus yo ma and daddy gone start getting on yo dick but having yo shit together." I said.

"Bit said yo." Symere said laughing. "But damn, School really in 2 damn weeks. This lil ass summer."

"Ughhhhh! I have to go to school and see himmm." Lani said.

"Man please. I used to walk pass quay like he was a bum on the streets begging for change." I said.

"That shit fucked up cause on god them muhfuckas be veterans." Severe said.

"Bitch every muhfucka you drive by on the side of the street ain't no damn veteran and if you think that you just dumb as dust." I said.

"Y'all oh my god what if we have a class together. This is some bssss." Lani said.

"Aye don't even worry bout it suh. When i catch his ass he not even gone wanna look yo way." Symere said kissing her cheek.

"Symere i say we tag team that ass." I said.

"Shid me and kross was already on that but i guess you can join." Symere said.

"And be sure to kick him in the dick since he loves using it." Lani said.

"Imma kick that bitch til he sterile. He don't deserve to have kids cause he ain't gone do nun but create more bitch ass niggas like him." I said.

"Man y'all think i turned up on quay ass. I'm finna go so dumb." Symere said.

"Maybe you got brother intuition cause yeen like that nigga from the jump." I said.

"Man i told y'all! But y'all wanted to say a nigga was being extra." Symere said.

"How long do heartbreaks last? I'm so tired of being sad." Lani said.

"Yeah cause it's been bout 3 weeks nigga." Symere said.

"Symere shut the fuck up. But don't rush the process. Yo mental doing what it need to do so that you can get back to being you. It just gotta run its course." I said.

"It just hurt to have to heal from things that wasn't my fault." She said.

"Nah that shit deep." Symere said nodding.

"Symere you ignorant as hell." I said.

"Man what? I'm forreal tho. Everytime Cyriah do some to me I'm using that shit. Preciate ya lani." Symere said.

"I just know you toxic as fuck." I said.

"You and Cyriah been together a long time. You started messing with her before i even turned 16 and now I'm finna be 18 in some months." Lani said.

"Hell yea. Shit crazy. Would yall call me dumb if i got her name tatted?" He asked.

"No. Do it." I said.

"Don't get yo hopes up too high or you gone be laying here sad how i am." Lani said.

"No Ian gone be laying no damn where. Imma be sad while I'm fucking a ho. Ain lying." Symere said.

"All y'all niggas do is think with y'all dick." I said.

"Real talk tho. Imma get y'all and ma name tatted. Ian figure out where yet tho." Symere said.

"Awww he love us laya." Lani said.

"Nigga ion want my name on you. I don't even fucking like you." I said.

"Ion give a fuck what you want to be quite frank nigga." He said.

"Wait, why you not getting daddy name too?" Lani said.

"Man that shit sweet. Not finna get another nigga name on me." Symere said.

"How it's gay and that's yo daddy?" Lani said.

"I mean maybe if the nigga die assum." Symere said.

"Get his fucking name too. The fuck." I said.

"Do yo daddy got my name?" He said.

"He got yo face bitch." I said.

"Man i was a baby. That's void." Symere said.

"He only got yall face but he got my face and name. Told y'all i was the favorite." I said.

"Bit cause you was the first. Not cause you the favorite." Symere said.

"He could've easily added y'all names. The nigga is a tattoo artist. But he didn't. Cause he don't fuck with y'all like that." I said.

"If he didn't fuck with us why would he have our face?" Lani asked.

"I mean he couldn't just get my face cause then they'll know i was the favorite. He had to play it off. Duh." I said.

"You fucking delusional dawg. You really believing all this bullshit you making up." He said.

"Aye I'm just trynna put y'all on game." I said.

"I want some brownies dawg." Symere said.

"Tell daddy get some brownie mix on his way home." I said.

"That ho ass nigga gone be like 'G you gotta whole fucking car like i do. Get yo lazy ass up and get it yoself." Symere said trynna mock my daddy.

"Don't ever play on my daddy top. You the ho ass nigga." I said.

"Nah that's yo daddy. Lani you ask him. He gone say yes if you ask." Symere said.

"Well just text him from my phone." Lani said.

I picked up her phone unlocking it. I went to the messages and saw mello been blowing her ass up bad.

I also saw bmo texting her asking was she okay and to call him if she wanna talk. She ain't hit him back tho. Lemme find out this nigga crushing on my sister.

I went to my daddy messages and texted him. He texted back quick as fuck.

"What he say?" Symere said.

"You got a car for a reason. Use that bitch." I said reading the message out loud.

"Now you gotta say but daddy please. My stomach is cramping." Lani said.

I did what she said and that shit worked. He gone fold everytime.

"What he say?" Symere said.

"He said Ight and asked did she need anything for her cramps or anything else sweet." I said.

"I feel so bad for lying." Lani said.

"Bitch tighten up." I said.

"Da be trynna act like he so hard, that nigga is a whole simp." Symere said.

"I mean why would he be hard with his family? Like please don't irritate me with that dumb shit." I said.

Symere picked up a pillow suffocating me. I just laid here cause bitch you finna go down for murder.

"Symere get off of her. She can't breathe." Lani said.

"That thot can breathe." He said removing the pillow.

"Your mother." I said.

"Yo granny nigga." He said.

"Bitch don't you ever call my granny no thot." I said laughing.

"Just trifling." Lani said.

"Aye lani, i love you but you need to comb yo fucking head." Symere said.

I busted out laughing cause lani literally ain't touched her wig in weeks. That shit was all fucked up.

"Symere leave me alone."

"I got the bike holidayyy! Head ahh." Symere said.

"Bruh Symere get the fuck out!" I said laughing.

"Ohh and you laughing? I'm finna go to my room." Lani said.

"Wait bruh we sorry, damn." Symere said laughing.

"Y'all play too much." She said.

"You know you wanna fucking laugh." Symere said.

"No i don't. I wanna sulk." Lani said.

"You can be sad and all but you need to snap out that shit. You giving that nigga too much control over you. You think he fucking laying round depressed and shit? Hell nah." Symere said.

"Nah that's real." I said nodding.

"Okay yall i know. Ion wanna talk about it. Let's just watch a movie." Lani said.

"What y'all trynna watch?" I asked.

"Ohh no, can we finish watching p valley?" Lani said.

"Ooouuu of course." I said.

"Yeah I'm out this bitch." Symere said.

"You know yo sweet ass wanna see them uncle Clifford and lil murder scenes." I said.

"Ion know who the fuck they is but you finna get yo ass beat." He said.

"You need to watch so you can gain some rap tips from lil murda." I said.

"Cant no nigga teach me shit. But aye tho y'all listen to this new shit i wrote." Symere said.

"Symere nooo." Lani groaned.

"He do this shit everytime. Bye." I said.

"Man y'all listen. Forreal. This shit hard." He said.

"Go head. Do yo shit." I said.

"Ha. You sound like that TikTok." Lani said chuckling.

"Lani hush." I said laughing.

"Ight y'all shut the fuck up." Symere said.

"Bit go."

"I walk in wit 3 hoes, that's a 30, ten, ten, ten. They go drop a diss, tornado gang, spin, spin, spin. Like Mike Epps and ice cube, im all about my benj-"

"Yeah lemme just gone and stop you right there. Who the fuck you spinning on! What opps you got?" I said laughing.

Cause Symere get the fuck on.

"Yeah and you in a relationship but talking bout you walk in with 3 hoes." Lani said.

"Aye nigga! This is art. It's a lil bit of cap in every nigga rap." He said.

"No the fuck it's not." I said.

"But bruh so that shit wasn't hard? I said walk in with 3 hoes that's a 30, ten, ten, ten. Y'all get it? Cause my bitches a ten." He said.

"Bit we're not dumb." I said.

"I did like the part bout the tornado tho." Lani said.

"Yeahhh nigga. Cause you get it? Tornados spinnn!" Symere said.

"That boy Symere said he gotta get us out the suburbs. I fuck with it." I said.

"Aye laya fuck you." He said laughing.

"You should start posting on TikTok. You'll blow up fast." Lani said.

"Hell nah. Ion wanna be known as no TikTok ass rapper." Symere said.

"Download band lab and start recording yo shit. Even tho you be capping." I said.

"That capping gone get me far." He said.

"Ooouu we gone have a rich brother." Lani said.

"Bitch we getting cars and shit for our birthday. I luv dat." I said.

"Y'all ain't getting shit since y'all wanna critique a nigga." He said.

"Bitch you want us to lie to you? This ain't that. We trynna help yo lil ratatouille face ass." I said.

"What the fuck you want me to rap about? Living in the suburbs? Being in highschool? Hooping? Ain't nobody finna turn that bullshit on dawg." He said.

"I'm dead." Lani said laughing.

"And if i can't talk about street shit that leave rapping bout bitches. I gotta girlfriend so shid imma be capping bout that too. It's literally no other option but to cap." He said.

"Be like toosii. Make love songs." I said shrugging.

"Man fuck toosii." He said.

"Yeah I'm witchu Symere. Because he cheated on Samaria." Lani said.

"At this point all niggas ain't shitt. They all some sluts." I said.

"Says the bitch with a great boyfriend." Lani said.

"Aye Symere you got a stick?" I asked.

"Why you asking?" He asked looking curiously.

"Hmm let's say we do some crazy." I said.

"Shid wassup?" He said cheesing.

"Lani would you feel better if we just so happen to hmmm i don't know, shoot through mello window." I said.

"Laya that is so stupid! Now what if somebody get hit and then we go to jail for murder." Lani said.

"Okay you right. I prolly ain't think that one through." I said.

"Shid let's just bust at whatever car in the driveway." Symere said.

"How that sound lani? And you can even shoot the gun bitch." I said.

"I don't know y'all. That's a little overboard." Lani said.

"So bitch that ain't gone make you smile a lil? Knowing them dirtneck muhfuckas ain't got no transportation?" I said.

"Shid lani if yoon wanna come me and laya can just do that shit. On god." Symere said laughing.

"Im shooting tho. My aim better than yours." I said.

"Nigga cap!" He said.

"Bit even daddy said it was. Beat it." I said.

"What if we get caught? They gone press charges." Lani said.

"And da gone bail us out." Symere said.

"And if daddy really knew the tea he wouldn't give a fuck." I said.

"Okay fine. We can do it. After brownies tho." Lani said.

"Any Symere who the fuck you got a gun from?" I asked.

"Da got me one in his name for protection. I wasn't posed to tell nobody tho cause lani talk too fucking much and ma gone lose her shit if she find out." Symere said.

"Wait i thought daddy was a felon. How can he get a gun?" Lani said.

"Nah. See he got locked up when he was like 16 but the charges got wiped away cause he wasn't an adult. And then when he went to jail when ma was pregnant he claim he ain't do what they say so his record technically clean." I said.

"You think da did it?" Symere said.

"Be forreal. Hell yes. Nigga ain't get that nickname for no reason." I said.

"Not da beat a body. Hell nahhhh!" Symere said laughing.

"Y'all i don't think daddy did it." Lani said.

"That's yo problem. You always think high of muhfuckas. You posed to think low. That way yo feelings don't get hurt." Symere said.

My door opened and it was my daddy.

"Speaking of the devil." I said.

"Nah speaking of the demon. You get it da? Cause yo nickname?" Symere said laughing.

"Symere shut the fuck up." My daddy said.

"Symere you kinda got down with that joke." Lani said laughing.

"Okay daddy you got that shit on. I fuck with it." I said.

"G watch yo fucking mouth fa i beat yo fucking ass." My daddy said.

"How you mad at me cause you fresh?" I said.

"Da why you so pissy?" Symere said.

"Cause i looked at you. Here." My daddy said. He handed me and lani a bag.

I opened my bag and saw it was KitKats, sugar cookies, and other sweet shit in here.

"Why you get me this?" I asked.

"Don't you always be wanting sweet shit when yo period come on?" My daddy said.

"Who said my period on?"

"I thought it always come when Lani's come so shid i just got y'all both sweet shit." He said.

"Awww daddy that is so nice. I love you." Lani said smiling.

"I love you too nigga." He said.

"Preciate that lil nigga." I said.

He mushed my head.

"Ohh so it was fuck me? It's fuck Symere day?" Symere said.

"Yeah cause you should've got yo stupid ass up and got yo sister some brownie mix." My daddy said.

"I ain't got no gas." Symere said.

"And yeen gone have no car when i sell that muhfucka to a junkyard and they scrap yo shit for the parts." My daddy said.

"Daddy if the 3 of us got locked up you'll bail us out right?" I asked.

"No. Y'all gone fucking rot." He said.

"Okay so that's a yes." I said.

"Fuck is y'all trynna do? Aye don't do no dumb shit G. I'm telling y'all right fucking now." He said.

"We ain't doing nothing that you wouldn't do." I said.

"Why the fuck would y'all wanna be like me? The whole goal was to make y'all opposite of me." He said.

"Hate to inform you that you failed." Symere said.

"We ain't gone do nothing crazy. I was just asking." I said.

"Aye da how you beat yo body?" Symere asked.

"Bye." My daddy said walking to the door.

"I'm saying tho like forreal." Symere said laughing.

"I ain't got no fucking bodies." He said walking out.

"His dumb ass snitched on his self. Cause you said body. Singular. He said bodies." I said.

"Oh my god. Daddy is a murderer." Lani said.

"Pretty sure he had his reasons." I said shrugging.

"Lani why the hell is you so shocked? Acting like yeen been knowing this nigga all yo life." Symere said.

"I can't imagine killing somebody tho. And he just walking round without a care in the world." Lani said.

"I mean shid, you know how he grew up. Nigga had to do what he had to do. And I'm glad cause is he didn't i wouldn't be here and a bitch love her life." I said.

"Aye on god!" Symere said laughing.

"Come on y'all let's make the brownies." I said getting up.

"Y'all go head. Just tell me when they ready." Lani said.

"No you gone get yo ass up." Symere said.

He picked lani up out the bed and threw her over his shoulder.

"Symere! Take me back!" Lani said.

"No." He said as we walked out the room.

We walked down the steps and into the kitchen. He put lani down and she was standing here looking pissed off.

"Cheer up Wanda." I said.

"Wanda? Who Wanda?" Lani said.

"Holiday i got the bikeee!" Symere said.

"Bruh bye!" I said laughing.

"Ohh you was being funny." Lani said.

"Naur." I said.

"Wheew shit laya yeen shit." Symere said.

"That's yo ass. Ight Symere preheat the oven to 350. Lani get out the pan, bowl, and a whisk." I said.

"Bit always think she in charge." Symere said.

"Ho i am."

I got out the ingredients for the brownies. Lani brought me the bowl.

"Symere grease the pan down with olive oil." I said.

"You ain't my master." He said.

"You better listen to me boy." I said in a white man voice.

"Laya that ain't funny." Lani said laughing.

"Ho you laughing. Crack the eggs and don't get no shells in the shit." I said.

"I got this." She said.

"Uhhh i think i put too much." Symere said.

I went over by him and busted out laughing.

"You dumb bitch!" I said laughing.

"It came out too fast bruh."

"We ain't gone be tasting shit but oil dawg! Get yo big funky ass out the way." I said taking the pan from him.

"Lemme see." Lani said.

"Look at this shit."

"Symere! You so stupid!" Lani said laughing.

"You're a dummy bitch. You'll never know shit. Don't nobody want you, don't nobody need you." I said.

"Y'all should've put me on the stirring then. Y'all know ion do this cooking shit." He said.

"That was posed to be common sense but i guess the fuck not." I said.

I poured the damn oil out in the sink. I got a napkin and dabbed the pan to get the excess oil that wasn't need it.

"Here Symere, you can stir it." Lani said.

"Bet that." He said.

"And make sure you beat them fucking yolks in." I said.

"Aye I'll whip this shit so good I'll have a muhfucka thinking i be cooking that crack muhfucka! Ain lying." Symere said.

"Nobody gone think that." Lani said.

"Watch how i do this lil bit. Yeahhh." He said whisking the shit fast as hell.

"You annoying as fuck." I said sitting on the island.

I pulled out my phone going to Facebook. All of a sudden i felt Symere tap my nose.

"Bitch! Did you put that shit on my nose!" I said.

"No."

"Yes he did." Lani said.

I hopped off the island to get him back but he picked up the bowl and started running round the island.

"Imma get you back you whore." I said. I wiped it off my nose and ate it.

"Fat piece of shit." He said.

"Yeah. Just like yo mama. Give me this damn bowl." I said snatching it out his hand.

"I'm licking the bowl when you pour it in the pan." Lani said.

"You gone fucking die." Symere said.

"Stop worrying about me and worry about that nonexistent rap career of yours." Lani said.

"Yeah my bitch just ate yo ass up! Don't play with it!" I said laughing.

"Aye i would say some but ain't nobody gone like what i gotta say. On my soul. I suggest you keep that shit P lani." Symere said.

"What can you say besides she got cheated on? You just mad." I said.

"Well got damn laya." Lani said.

"Ohh my fault lil brudda." I said.

I poured the mix in the pan and put it in the oven. I gave the bowl to lani.

"Uhuh don't put me in the video Symere. I look bad." Lani said.

"Well get yo ass out my frame." He said.

I went over getting in his video.

"Fuck goinggg. A real bitch checking in. We currently making brownies. Got my young niggas in the back." I said.

"Ian no young nigga." Symere said.

"He hate being the baby." I said.

"Look at this shit. Look at the height difference dawg." Symere said laughing and pulling me beside him.

"And I'll still beat yo ass. What." I said play slapping him in the face.

He slapped me back and we started slap boxing.

"Now y'all know we ain't posed to be moving when some baking!" Lani said.

"Nigga yeen grandma." Symere said.

"She used to blow me with that shit. A bitch can't even go in the kitchen to get some to damn drink." I said.

"Man what! Aye sometimes i used to go in the kitchen on purpose and just stomp round." Symere said laughing.

"That's sick." Lani said laughing.

"That's yo brother guh." I said.

"I put ya picture on my mirror! Start to blush when somebody says ya name." Symere randomly sung.

"If you miss Cyriah just say that." I said.

"I miss Cyriah." He said.

"Well why won't you go get her?" Lani said.

"Cause nigga you all in distress and shit." He said.

"Symere no I'm not. I'm fine." Lani said.

"I know you. Damn can a nigga just be there for you? Shit." He said.

"Laya here for me." Lani said.

"Type shit." I said.

"Nigga yeen Renzo." Symere said to me.

"Get my nigga name off yo tongue. Thank you." I said.

"Don't say shit like that to me." Symere said.

"Y'all let's do the cinnamon challenge." I said.

"Oh no! Y'all remember the first time we did it and i threw up." Lani said.

"Yeah cause you a pussy." Symere said.

"Man lani come on. Stop being scary." I said.

"Ughhh. Fine." She said.

"Symere get the cinnamon." I said.

I went and got three plastic spoons.

"Okay we gotta do this shit over the sink." I said.

"I'm scaredddd. Oh my god." Lani said.

I dumped cinnamon on everybody spoons.

"Damn laya! This shit too much." Symere said.

"Fuck up." I said.

"Wait let's record it." Lani said. She propped her phone up and hit record.

"Okay yall. On 3." I said laughing.

"1,2,3."

We all stuck the spoon in our mouth. All of a sudden Symere started coughing out cinnamon everywhere.

I busted out laughing and cinnamon flew out. This shit burn bad as fuck.

"Oh- shit!" Symere said in between coughs.

Lani was screaming and spitting the cinnamon out in the sink.

"Ahhh! It burn!" She said.

"Shittt!" I said coughing.

I ran to the sink and grabbed the faucet. I turned the water on and started rinsing my mouth with the water.

"Give it here!" Lani said crying.

"Open bitch!"

She opened her mouth and i started drowning her shit.

Symere was at the fridge groaning and drinking milk.

"It won't stop burning!" Lani yelled.

"Im so dead!" I said laughing.

"Laya this shit ain't- shit ain't funny bruh." Symere said. His eyes was watering.

"Okay bitch lani move! Go get milk!" I said pushing her from the sink. I started back rinsing my mouth out.

"The fuck is y'all doing?" My daddy said coming in the kitchen.

"Laya." Lani and Symere said at the same time.

I stuck my middle finger up as i kept rinsing my mouth out. Snitching ass hoes.

"Well just don't die in this bit. I'm out here smoking." My daddy said walking off.

"Never again." I said turning the water off.

"Cant believe i listened to you." Lani said.

"Dawg my shit still burn." Symere said.

"On my ma. Throat burning like fuck." I said.

"The three of us together always doing something dumb." Lani said.

"Xo kids." Symere said as he continued drinking milk.

We continued doing shit to cool our mouth off until the brownies got ready.

"Ian gone cap, a nigga don't even want brownies no more." Symere said.

"Shid i do." I said.

"Yeah me too." Lani said.

I took the brownies out letting em cool off.

We heard the garage so we knew it was my ma.

"Ooouu shit let me get this cinnamon off the floor Symere said.

"Bitch yo nasty ass should've been did that." I said.

"Man a nigga was trynna stay alive." He said.

"Hurry up cause i heard her car door close." Lani said.

Symere grabbed the Clorox spraying the floor. I handed him some napkins. He wiped that shit up quick as fuck.

As he was going to throw away the napkins my ma walked in.

"Hey mama." Lani said.

"Hey bookies." She said smiling.

"Just in case you ask, it was laya." Symere said.

"Bruh you so weird." I said.

"Cause why you dry snitching?" Lani said.

"Ain't nobody stun Symere. What y'all been doing all day?" My ma asked.

"Chilling with lani." I said.

"Laying, eating. That's it." Lani said.

"Still lani? You gotta get out this funk." My ma said.

"I know. I am." Lani said.

"Told her the same thing ma." Symere said.

"And I'll still beat his mama ass. Just give me the word." My ma said.

"And i got the sister." I said.

"And i got him." Symere said.

"Y'all so funny. I love y'all." Lani said laughing.

"And y'all make sure y'all save me a brownie." My ma said.

"No. That's unhealthy. You a nurse, you should know this stuff." Symere said.

"And you an athlete who smoke weed. That's unhealthy. You should know this stuff." She said back to him.

"Aye im stopping. I told you that." He said.

"Yeah, I'll believe it when i see it. Y'all daddy outside?" She asked.

"Of course." Lani said.

She walked out the kitchen going to see her man hunny.

"Ight they cool enough. Cut them hoes." Symere said.

"Bitch you just said yeen want none." I said.

"I changed my mind fuck face." He said.

I cut the brownies and got the middle piece.

"Don't nobody care. The edge pieces the best anyways." Symere said.

"Well eat the edge pieces and shut the fuck up." I said.

"Symere hurry up and get yo brownie. You taking too long." Lani said.

"Don't talk to me Wanda." Symere said making me laugh.

"Ha ha ha. So funny." She said.

"Shit was funny as fuck actually." He said.

"Y'all need to hurry up so we can do our drive by." I said.

Symere stuffed the brownie in his mouth.

"Bruh you irritating." Lani said laughing.

"That's one dumb bitch." I said.

"Ooouu these good." Lani said.

"Cause i made em." I said.

"Girl no you didn't." Lani said.

"I put em in the oven and took em out. So i made em." I said.

"If that's the case they nasty." Lani said.

"Yet you stuffing yo face with em." I said.

"Lani hurry the fuck up. It don't take that long to eat no brownie." Symere said.

"Leave me alone." Lani said.

"Oouu this my man. Be right back." I said going out the kitchen.

I answered the phone.

"Said he calling from Atlanta say he miss meeee. Well,well, wellllll!" I said.

"How you pick up the phone on fuck shit." He said laughing.

"Umm let me tell you something. I don't know what lil bitch you trynna get cute for but you and that ho better watch y'all back." I said.

"What the hell you talm bout?"

"Ohh you gone wear a hat and yo grills just to ride round with bmo funky ass? I said.

"This hat on cause somebody said they was gone do my hair and fucking didn't." He said.

"Okay you can have that. What about the grills tho?"

"Mane ion know i just decided to wear em." He said laughing.

"It's giving fucking slut. Ion like you." I said.

"You love me nigga. What you doing?"

"We just got done making brownies. Now we finna get in the streets." I said.

"Where y'all going?"

"Cant tell you. That's classified." I said.

"I got that lo shawty." He said.

"Well use it. You see i got yo sweatpants on?" I said.

"At this point just take my whole damn wardrobe." He said.

"I am. Slowly but surely." I said.

"Type shit." He said.

"Lorenzo?"

"What's going?"

"Wanna see my dance i been working on?" I asked.

"Hell yea lemme see it."

I propped my phone up.

"You hit that luh ho." He said laughing.

"I'm already knowing. Like i do this shit." I said.

"Laya! We finna ride out!" Symere said.

"Ooou i gotta go. I'm finna go stain some." I said.

"Guh what the fuck you finna do?"

"Fa! Fa! Fa!" I said.

"Who you finna bust at?" He asked laughing.

"You think I'm playing but auntie deadass." I said.

"Ight so who?" He asked.

"A cheating ass nigga." I said.

"Maneee ain't no way y'all finna bust at this nigga." Lorenzo said.

"And is. Hopefully it cheer lani up." I said.

"Y'all don't need to be in no shit like that." He said.

"We just gone hit the car. Nun major." I said.

"If y'all wanna hit the nigga spot up that bad i could've did that shit." He said.

"Naur. We doing it." I said.

"And what the fuck y'all gone do if y'all get caught? All y'all dumb as hell." He said.

"Stop being a wuss nigga." I said.

"Nah just stop being dumb. Especially over fuck niggas." He said.

"Yeah and if you had a sister and the same thing happened to her the nigga would prolly be dead so beat it." I said.

"Fasho, but Ian got one." He said.

"Well anyways we gone be good. Hell if they ain't even caught the nigga who shot him they ain't gone get us." I said.

"They ain't gone catch the nigga who shot him anyways." He said.

"And how would you know?"

"Cause i know who shot him." He said.

"Cap! Who!" I said.

"You dumb as fuck dawg. So coincidentally that nigga get shot the same day bmo dip out in all black?" He said.

"Whatttt? You think he did it?" I asked.

"Nah i know he did it. I know bmo." He said.

"Oh my godddd! Yessss! Best brother in law ever!" I said.

"Hell yea. That nigga must've did some fucked up to get bmo out there in the field." Lorenzo said.

"Yeah he did. Real bad." I said.

"Like on a scale from 1-10." He said.

"10 nigga. Matter fact make it 11." I said.

"Damn." He said.

"Hell yea. So do bmo know that you know?" I asked.

"I mean he know i know but we don't speak on it. Shid ion too much a give damn." Lorenzo said.

"Mhmm. Where stank?"

"Kofi! Get yo ass in here nigga!" Lorenzo yelled.

"Don't be talking to him like that." I said.

He flipped the camera and i saw kofi.

"Looking just like yo daddy." I cooed.

"Nigga fuck you." He said.

"Laya you ready?" Symere asked as him and lani came to where i was.

"Hell yea."

"Solaya don't piss off dawg. You always doing dumb shit. Be safe bruh." He said.

"I got this boy." I said.

"Im finna stalk yo lo by the way." He said.

"When don't you?" I asked.

"Bye ugly ass." He said hanging up on me.

"It gave sassy." I said.

"Y'all are we sure bout this?" Lani said.

"Aye if you having second thoughts just stay here. Me and laya going regardless tho." Symere said.

"Imma come." Lani said.

"Lani if you don't want to don't. I'll FaceTime you." I said.

"I said imma come. Can i do it tho?" Lani asked.

"Nigga you never shot before." Symere said.

"Well somebody just teach me." She said.

"We'll figure this shit out in the car. Let's go." I said.

We walked out the house and went to Symere car. I got in the front and lani got in the back.

"Lani i need the lo." Symere said.

Lani handed him her phone.

"Ight let me put some shit on to get me in the mood." Symere said.

He put on Fuck da Opps by kshordy. He sped off going to mello house.

"Niggas with chargers so extra. Speeding for no damn reason." I said.

"The reason is cause I'm in a charger. Why go slow?" He said.

"Cause you gone get a ticket." Lani said.

"Ain got one yet so imma keep floating this ho." He said.

"Just stupid." Lani said.

"Lani don't say shit cause you can't drive worth a damn." He said.

"I still make it from point a to point b safely so that's all that matter." Lani said.

"Damn i ain't drove in so long. That's crazy." I said.

"Cause Renzo yo got damn chauffeur." Symere said.

"I love that. I hate driving with a passion. Shit irk my soul." I said.

"Long as i got my music I'm straight." Symere said.

"Same." Lani added.

About 15 minutes later we turned in this nigga neighborhood.

"Lani you wanna do it?" I asked.

"No you just do it. Imma get us caught." Lani said.

"Hand me that bit Symere." I said.

He went in his hoodie pocket and pulled his gun out.

"Ooouu this nice." I said observing it.

"Hell yea. You better aim right nigga." Symere said.

"I got this shit." I said.

Symere turned his headlights off.

"Tell me which house Lani." Symere said.

"Okay."

"There it go. That one with the Toyota in the driveway." Lani said.

"Bet. You ready laya?" Symere asked.

"Hell yea hell yea.

I took the gun off safety and cocked it.

"Damn you need some strength for this ho." I said.

"On gang." Symere said laughing.

Symere rolled my window down and drove slowly.

We were by his house and i shot like 3 times. Symere sped off laughing.

"Ohhh shit! Laya bust that ho!" Symere said laughing.

"Oh my god!" Lani said laughing.

"I'm deaddddd! Symere is hauling ass!" I said laughing. Nigga liked to gave us whiplash.

"Yalll! Why do i hang with y'all!" Lani said.

"Bitch ion know." I said laughing.

"Damn laya you got 2 tires and the back windshield." Symere said laughing.

"Aye if you trynna put some money on a nigga head I'm ya girl." I said. That shit was kinda fun.

"They gone be so mad cause that's they only car. Haha. No work for his mama." Lani said laughing.

"Ohh yo ass laughing now. You like that shit don't ya lani!" Symere said laughing.

"Yeah it was funny." Lani said laughing.

"I can't fuck with y'all no more. Y'all gone have my ass under the prison." I said laughing.

"Bitch this was your idea." Lani said laughing.

"And y'all asses just gone go along with it." I said.

"Ight that was phase 1. Phase 2 is that nigga gone get beat to sleep." Symere said.

"We know how you get mr.hulk." Lani said.

"Ion want these pussy ass niggas breathing!" I said mocking Symere.

"I'm dead! That's him so bad!" Lani said laughing.

"Aye yall lame as fuck. On my ma." He said laughing.

"Cause when you get to doing allat people just start looking at you like was it even that serious." I said.

"Hell yea. It be serious as fuck." He said.

"This was a fun night. Well while we out should we shoot at anybody else?" I asked.

"No. We need to go home!" Lani said.

"Let's ride by Renzo nem spot and shoot." Symere said.

"Hell nah! Them trigger happy muhfuckas gone bust back and kill us." I said.

"Bit imma speed off." Symere said.

"Ight well let's go." I said.

"Y'all better be sure cause i ain't trynna die." Lani said.

"Hush up back there pussy." Symere said.

"Ohh yeah. Lani do 21 know bout mello?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Everything. Everything everything." I said.

"Yes. All of it. Every part." Lani said.

We wasn't finna say he raped her in front of Symere cause that bitch would've turned around and popped his ass forreal.

"Mhmm okay."

"Why you asking?" She said.

"No reason. Just wanted to know." I said.

So it's giving bmo shot mello cause she told him how he basically assaulted her.

"Aye don't do that code shit round me neither. Ion like that. Just talk in private assum." Symere said.

"Or simply not listen. The fuck." I said.

"You gone be the one getting shot next." He said.

"Everybody wear a piece of yellow in they clothing at my funeral." I said.

"Bruh what did i tell you about talking like that." Lani said.

"Don't start with me bitch. Don't." I said.

A few minutes later we pulled up to Lorenzo and bmo shit.

I rolled the window and shot in woods then Symere sped off.

"Y'all what if they get in the car and follow us. Bmo is insane." Lani said.

"Imma clip bmo ass." I said.

"You getting a lil too trigger happy." Symere said.

"Ooouu hold on y'all. This Lorenzo." I said turning the radio down.

"Hello?"

"Dumbass. I know that was yo pussy ass that shot. Next time imma send a bullet back to ya." He said.

"Don't threaten me you delinquent." I said.

"Get yo ass back home. Bye." He said hanging up.

"How he knew that was usss?!" Lani said.

"Cause this dumb ass forgot to turn her lo off." Symere said.

"Well bitch you should've reminded me!" I said.

"Shut yo ass up and sit back. We finna take a lil trip to Cyriah house." He said.

"This why we gone get caught. You posed to go straight home after you go on a drill. Nigga don't know nannn." I said.

"Cause why we going all around tally." Lani said.

He sighed loud as fuck and turned the music all the way up.

Lil bitch ass.

"Yall!" I said.

"What thot?" Symere said.

"Hush mere. What laya?" Lani said.

"Let's prank daddy. I wanna tell him i stabbed Lorenzo up and see what he do." I said.

"He gone believe yo ass too. You a D1 crash out." Symere said.

"And bitch what are you!? A D1 dicksucker. Get my shit up out yo mouth ho. Anyways." I said.

He reached and hit me hard as fuck in my chest.

I turned the wheel making lani scream.

"Laya!" Lani yelled.

"Exactly. Some wrong witchu bit!" Symere said.

"Ya daddy. But okay are yall gone help me with the prank?" I asked.

"Yeah let's do it. I need some to make me laugh again." Lani said.

"Ight after Cyriah house. I gotta see my shawty right quick. I just wanna kiss her then we can leave." Symere.

"I love this for you you bitch ass nigga." I said.

"Yall be making me depressed." Lani said.

"Sorry suh." Symere said.

We drove to cyriah house and Symere hopped out quick as fuck.

"Layaaaa why would you let me be a dummy. Ughhh i hate him." Lani said.

"Alani Xameena. Do not. Don't even." I said.

Cause babygirl i preached that head off til i was blue in the face.

"Yeah i just want someone to blame." She said laughing.

"Ho yeen funny." I said laughing.

Symere bitch ass tricked us. Talking bout he gone stay in there for 5 minutes and it's been damn near 20.

"They in there fucking i bet. He such a nasty ass bitch!" I said.

"Girl maybe they just talking." Lani said.

"Lani bitch use yo antennas." I said.

Next thing i know Symere came out the house.

"Ew! He got white stuff on the bottom of his hoodie! I'm finna be sick laya!" Lani said.

"I'm finna bash his fucking head in! I'm finna spit in his face!" I said.

Symere got in his car.

"Here you go twin. Cyriah ass had some fake blood from a prank she did on me." Symere said handing it to me.

I started punching him in his head.

"Man gone with that crazy shit!" He said hitting me back.

"You nasty! What's wrong witchu! We know what yo fast ass was doing!" I said getting off him.

"I'm weakkkk! Laya got you that time mere mere. Witcho nasty tail self." Lani said.

"I got fucking needs and she do too. She want this dick then she gone get it. Fuck niggas. Hop out my mix you thots. Now let's go prank that fuck nigga." Symere said pulling out her drive way.

"Bitch don't ever think you just eating me up." I said.

"Laya lemme put the blood on you. Imma do it good." Lani said.

"Okay I'm finna hop back there. Wait lemme take this hoodie off. Can't get this fucked up." I said pulling it off.

I hopped back there and gave the blood to lani. She started putting blood everywhere on me.

"Aye! That blood touch my seat or my floor on God I'm beating yall asses! And Imma fight yall like yall some niggas!" Symere said.

"Bitch die bout it! Crybaby ass." I said.

"I got it Symere. Just drive." Lani said concentrating.

By the time we pulled up back to my house i was covered in this shit. We got out the car and Symere looked at me and started laughing.

"I wouldn't even be shocked if i seen yo ass like that. Demonic ass lil girl." Symere said to me.

"Yo daddy." I said.

"Okay Symere we gotta run in the house and be panicking. Then laya you come in and cry. And i know you can do it." Lani said.

"Can. Lemme picture my man funeral in my head." I said.

"I worry for you." Lani said shaking her head at me.

"You ready mere?" Lani asked.

"Hell yeah. Xo kids on 3 nigga." Symere said putting his hand in the middle.

"You so fucking lame." I said laughing and putting my hand on top of his.

"On 3. 1,2,3, Xo kidssss!" Lani said excitedly.

"Get yo lame ass in the house lani. Excited ass." Symere said pushing lani.

"Not too much on my sister bitch." I said laughing and walking behind them.

Symere unlocked the door and we all walked in.

"Da! Da! Come mere! Hurry up!" Symere yelled from the bottom of the steps.

I made sure my daddy couldn't see me.

"Nigga somebody better be dead down this bit. What? Me and my shorty chilling." He said.

"Daddy! Laya went crazy!" Lani said. I could tell she was crying which made me laugh.

"Hell you mean?" My daddy asked.

"Da. Laya stabbed Renzo ass the fuck up. That nigga gotta be dead. It's blood all on her." Symere said.

"I tried to stop her daddy! She gone go to jail! She killed renzo!" Lani said crying hardly.

"Where the fuck she at!?" My daddy asked.

"She at the door." Symere said.

I quickly started back heavily crying. I got down to the floor pulling my knees into my chest and putting my hands over my eyes.

"Solaya! What the fuck G!" My daddy said coming over to me.

"Da-daddy i didn't mean to!" I said crying hardly.

"What did you do Solayaaa. Fuck!" He yelled.

"I didn't mean to ! I'm sorry! I don't wanna go to jail! I didn't mean it!" I said while crying.

"You ain't going to jail. I promise. I gotchu Ight. Hold up stay right here." He said running off.

I looked at lani and Symere and we all started silently laughing.

"Bit da finna lose his shit." Symere said laughing.

My daddy came back with a trash bag.

"Take this shirt off Solaya. Come on." He said.

"Daddy what if i killed him!" I said crying.

"How many times you stabbed him Solaya?" My daddy asked.

"Like 12 times." I said crying.

"His ass dead. Fuckkkk Solaya. Aye yall don't tell yall mama shit. She gone lose her shit G. She can't handle that." My daddy as he helped me pull my shirt off.

"Lani don't tell ma shit bruh." Symere said.

"But-" lani started to say.

"Alani Ian never been more fucking serious in my life. Don't tell Xolana shit. You hear what the fuck I'm telling you?" My daddy said serious as hell to lani.

She nodded her head.

"Where the knife?" My daddy asked me.

"I left it." I said crying.

He shook his head.

"Fuckkk Solaya! Damn G!" My daddy said.

"Daddy I'm sorry!" I said crying.

"Don't worry bout it. I'm finna get it. Symere go upstairs and get me my black hoodie and my ski. Get my gun and don't let yo ma see that shit." My daddy said.

"Bet." Symere said.

"What you gone do?" I asked crying.

"I gotta get the fucking knife. Yo prints on the shit. Lani help yo sister take a shower. I'll bleach the tub later. And laya take them fake ass nails off and give me that ring. Traces of the nigga blood prolly all in that shit." My daddy said shaking his head and looking zoned out.

"What if bmo come while you there and think you did it?" I asked crying.

"Bmo better pray his ass ain't in that bit the same time as me. Solaya baby i told you bout yo temper. I told you. I thought you knew better." My daddy said looking sadly.

"I just snapped." I said crying with my hands over my face.

"No daddy please don't cryyy." Lani asked.

I removed my hands and my daddy was crying.

"Daddy why you crying?" I asked.

"I fucked up. I should've did better with raising you G. I'm sorry Solaya. I got you tho Ight. On my bro. None of this shit gone ever come back on you. I promise you." My daddy said crying and looking me in my eyes.

"Daddy it was a prank!" Lani said while crying.

"Lani!" I said.

"What laya he sad!" Lani said.

"A prank? G yall bogus as hell. Ian talking to none of yall asses no more." My daddy getting up.

"Daddy wait! We love you!" I said getting up.

He kept walking and i ran and jumped on his back.

"You can't be mad at us. We Xo kids." I said.

"Get the fuck off me. Yall bogus as hell. My fucking heart stopped." He said.

"We didn't mean tooooo. We love you daddy." Lani said hugging him from the front.

"Daddy not you was finna go down for my murder & catch another one with bmo ass." I said laughing.

"On my bro i was. None of yall gone ever go down fa shit if I'm breathing. And Symere! Fuck you too!" My daddy yelled.

"I can't believe you cried. I broke yo lil black heart?" I asked laughing.

"Get yo ass off me. Both of yall." He said.

"Nope. Carry us up the steps." Lani said clinging to my daddy.

"Yall big asses. Who the fuck yall think i am G." He said walking towards the steps.

"Demon." I said.

"No bullshit." He said laughing.

Couple days later

"Bye ma!" I said.

"Bye! Tell Renzo i said hey!" She called out.

I walked out the house and walked to the car. Instead of going to the passenger side i walked to the driver said.

He opened the door.

"Fuck you doing?" He asked.

"Lemme drive." I said.

"No."

"But why!" I said stomping my foot.

"Solaya i will fuck you up out here. Get yo ass in the car and let's fucking go." He said.

"You never let me do nothing!" I said while going to my side.

I got in and shut the door with my arms folded.

He grabbed my neck.

"Aye what the fuck i just told you? Tighten yo stupid ass up fo it be problem." He said.

I rolled my eyes and nodded and he let my neck go.

"Now come over here." He said.

"What you mean?"

"Get yo ass over here nigga." He said.

"Boy how I'm posed-"

He smacked his lips and grabbed me making me sit in his lap.

"Lay against the door and put yo legs over in yo seat." He said.

I smiled and got comfortable in his lap. He pulled out my driveway and started driving.

"You just soooo obsessed with me. Like you wanna be in my skin." I said.

"I actually hate you and can't stand the sight of yo face." He said.

I grabbed his neck.

"Get yo hands off me luh guh." He said.

"I'll fucking kill you and not give a fuck bout it." I said.

"I'll kill us right now. Finna drive in a ditch." He said.

"Let's do it." I said.

"Bet."

Not too long after we pulled up to his house. I climbed back over to the passenger seat. He got out then walked around to my door letting me out.

"Here." He said tossing me the keys.

I walked to the door.

"Okay turn it right." I said to myself. Ion know why i can never get this bitch open.

I tried and it didn't work.

"Aye fuck y'all door. Shit gone irritate me." I said.

"You just dumb as fuck." He said taking the keys.

He unlocked the door.

"I literally did all the hard work." I said.

"You ain't do shit." He said.

I walked in and went straight to his room. I went over to kofi cage letting him out.

"That ugly man got you locked up?" I said cooing to him.

He ran out and started jumping all on my legs. I picked him up.

"You just go straight to kofi huh? Yeen do nun else." Lorenzo said.

"Yes cause my bookie missed me." I said.

"I ain't even gone say shit." He said chuckling.

"Boy the hell you- oh my godddd! Say sike!" I said as i turned around looking at him.

He was sitting on the bed. I saw the bouquet of flowers i sent him the other day on the bed too.

"How the fuck you miss these red ass flowers?" He said.

"I don't knowwww. Lorenzo that's so sweet." I said going over to the flowers.

"Nigga i know."

"I said for my birthdayyyy." I said.

"Yeah but fuck you wanna wait that long fo?" He said.

Okay cause now I'm crying.

"Don't start yo shit mane. Come mere." He said laughing.

I walked to him and put my body in between his legs.

"Toonk why you crying? They just flowers." He said.

"Nigga it ain't bout the flowers you idiot. It's about the whole principle." I said.

"And what's the principle?" He asked as he wiped my eyes.

"I asked for em for my birthday and you went ahead and did it. Cause you love me." I said laying my head on his chest.

"Guh no i don't love you." He said.

"Yes you do."

"I know." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay now take my pictures so these hoes can wish they had my man." I said.

"Ight bruh." He said laughing.

"Oouu these flowers heavy." I said.

"I gotcha." He said.

I grabbed kofi and sat down. Lorenzo put the flowers in front of me.

"Okay get me some close up shots and then some regular ones." I said.

"I got this shit nigga." He said.

"Excuse the fuck outta me." I said.

"You excused." He said.

"Sassy as fuck."

I posed and he started taking the pictures.

"Give 'em face suh. Period." He said trynna act like a girl.

"Lorenzo leave me the fuck alone." I said laughing.

"Guh you like that shit." He said laughing.

"And don't."

"We finna go on a date type shi so gone and get ready and do what you do." He said.

"Why the fuck yeen say that? Look at what the fuck i got on." I said.

"Check that tone nigga. Go look in my closet." He said.

I went in the closet and saw a bag on the floor. I saw a lanvin shoe box next to it.

"And these shoes better be mine cause i been asking!" I called out.

"They ain't!"

I opened the shoebox and it was the shoes i been wanting. Yayyyy.

I grabbed the shoe box and the bag of clothes and walked out the closet.

"Thank youuuu boop." I said smiling.

"You welcome luh mama."

"Nigga working hard for some Coochie tonight." I said.

"Ain never gotta do too much." He said.

"Okayyyy these clothes cute. You got a lil taste." I said going through em.

"Nigga duh. Yoon be seeing me? Trim as hell shawty." He said.

"You do not be having that shit on." I said.

"Cap."

"Okay imma wear this. And coordinate with me." I said.

"Ight bet." He said.

Alani:

I was laying in my bed eating chips and watching Netflix.

I got interrupted by a phone call.

"Hello." I said crunching.

"Bitch why you crunching so loud in my ear." Laya said.

"Sorry."

"What you doing?" She asked.

"Laying here watching tv." I said.

"I'm already knowing. Do me a favor best sister in the worldddd." She said.

"What?"

"I need you to go to Lorenzo house and take kofi outside to use the bathroom and to feed him." She said.

"Uhuh! Why can't bmo do it!" I said.

"He ain't there. He left the backdoor unlocked for you." She said.

"Layaaaa!" I said.

"Laniiiii!"

"Fine. Only if you buy some cinnamon rolls from the store. I been wanting some." I said.

"I gotchu fatass. Bye." She said hanging up.

"Ughhhhh." I said kicking my legs.

I got out the bed and went in the bathroom to start my shower. I looked in the mirror and i looked a fucking mess.

I shook my head and threw my shower cap on. I turned the water on and stripped out of my clothes stepping in.

I should've played some music cause it's quiet as hell and I'm left alone with my thoughts. Well maybe if i just talk to myself i won't think.

I started talking to myself acting like i was at a job interview.

I did that the whole time i bathed then got out. I went in my room and connected my phone to my speaker to play my music.

I blasted the music rapping to myself as i went to my drawers to find me something to wear.

I just decided on gray biker shorts and a graphic tee.

After getting dressed I went back into the bathroom to figure out what i was gone do with my hair.

I got my wig brush and started brushing from the bottom. This shit nappy as fuck.

To my surprise after brushing it, the hair was still cute as fuck.

"This some good ass hair." I said.

I did my edges and added perfume. I put on my crocs and grabbed my keys to go.

I got in the car and pulled off towards Renzo and bmo house.

I pulled up and wasn't nobody car here. I pulled in the driveway and walked around to the back.

The backdoor was unlocked so i went in.

I walked inside Renzo room and saw kofi in the cage. I saw peepee pads around Renzo room.

I took kofi out the cage and he jumped around excitedly.

We walked out Renzo room and he ran.

"Kofi!" I said following behind him. It was more peepee pads. He pissed in the middle of the living room.

"Ooouu imma kill laya! Talm bout take you out and you not even potty trained!" I said.

I started walking to the kitchen do get Clorox to clean the pee up. I stopped and saw his dog bowl already had food and water in it.

It all clicked that this was a ploy to get me out the house.

I called her and she answered.

"What ho?"

"Laya you tricked me!" I said.

"Have fun." She said hanging up.

I shook my head and got the Clorox to clean up the pee.

After cleaning it up i took Kofi bad ass outside. In the backyard tho cause laya gone kill me if he run away.

I stood out here while he ran around. He finally shitted.

I decided to play with him while we was out here. I threw his toy and he ran to get it bringing it back. After doing that for about 20 minutes we went back inside.

I wiped him down and went to the living room. Might as well stay here with kofi. Better than going back home.

I got a blanket and got back on the couch. Kofi snuggled up next to me and i turned on Netflix.

I was watching TV until i heard the door unlock. I saw bmo come in and it was a girl behind him.

"Ohh my bad. I can go." I said.

"Nah you straight. Next time you gone get yo ass dealt with parking in my spot tho." He said.

"Sorry." I said chuckling.

I felt the girl staring at me. I stared back because like hey.

"Fuck you looking at her fo?" Bmo said to the girl.

"Nigga I'm just looking. That must be yo sister or some?" She asked.

"Nah she ain't. You gone keep asking questions? If you is get the fuck out." He said.

Ooopp. Embarrassinggggg.

I chuckled as they walked back to his room.

I started hearing loud ass moaning. I gagged and turned the tv up all the way.

About an hour later she came out the room.

She stopped in front of the tv looking at me.

"You in the way." I said.

"You fuck with him?" She asked.

"Um no." I said.

"Sooo who are you?" She asked.

"A friend. Can you move please?" I asked.

Like girl im not in the greatest of moods so please leave me alone.

"What type of friend come to somebody house when they ain't there just all comfortable and shit? Ian dumb." She said.

"Listen! If i was fucking with him do you think i would've let him fuck you? No! Think! Can you please move!" I yelled.

Bmo came out the room.

"Aye fuck you say to her?" Bmo asked the girl.

"Ain't nobody say shit." She said.

"Yes she did. She came blocking the tv asking do we fuck with each other." I said.

"Get yo stupid ass up out my spot bitch. Fuck wrong witchu. This my shit! Don't question nobody up in this bitch!" He yelled.

Ohh wow. He just got angry realll fast. He's mean. Well now i feel bad for the girl.

"Yo mama a bitch! Pussy ass nigga!" She yelled.

"I know she is. Bye." He said opening the door.

She walked out cussing up under her breath.

"You ain't have to call her out her name." I said.

"And she ain't have to question you." He said.

He walked back to his room. I shook my head watching tv and rubbing kofi.

I went back to watching tv. About 30 minutes later i heard bmo call me.

"What!"

"Bring yo ass here!" He yelled.

"Mannn." I said. I paused the tv and got up.

I walked to his room and he ain't have no shirt on. Just some gray sweatpants. My eyes went down.

Ooouu i gotta get out of here. I walked away about to leave out.

"Fuck you going?"

"Huh?" I said turning back around to face him.

"I said where the fuck you going?" He said.

"No where." I said.

"Sit yo ass on the bed." He said.

"Uhuh. You just had sex with that girl. No thank you." I said.

"I changed the sheets dumbass. Ian no nasty nigga." He said.

I went over and jumped up to sit on the bed.

"Nice room you got here. Looks bigger than how it look on FaceTime." I said looking round.

"Fuck up." He said laughing.

"Why you called me back here?" I asked.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing. I just been watching tv. Laya tricked me and made me get out the house so i just decided to stay here for a lil bit with kofi." I said.

"You still sad and shit?" He asked.

"Yeah. Better than before tho." I said.

"Type shi." He said.

I looked at him and he began rolling up.

"Why yeen been hitting me back?" He asked.

"I haven't even be on my phone like that to be honest. I'm sorry." I said.

"Yeen gotta apologize." He said.

"You must missed our nightly FaceTime calls?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Whatever. I know you do." I said.

"You delusional." He said.

"Whatever you tell yoself to help you sleep better." I said.

"Nigga I'm deadass." He said.

"Put it on some." I said.

"On my ma." He said.

"I know you and Renzo don't even like y'all mama so ha." I said laughing.

"I like her now so ha my ass." He said.

"I still don't believe you." I said.

"I see you finally did some to yo luh hair. Shit was fucked up." He said.

"Boy leave me alone." I said.

"You shouldn't let nobody get you that fucked up." He said.

"I know. Couldn't help it tho." I said.

"See, if you be like me yeen gotta worry bout that shit." He said.

"You think I'm finna give my pocketbook up to any nigga who wanna talk to me? Naur." I said.

"Pocketbook? Get the fuck on." He said laughing.

"I'm serious. And even if i did do that i would be considered a ho." I said.

"Damn right." He said.

"So why would you suggest i do that?" I asked.

"Ion know. Sounded like the right thing to say." He said shrugging.

"Just slow. But so was that the California girl?" I asked.

"Nah that wasn't her." He said laughing.

"I can't come over here no more. You know i wouldn't have even yelled at her but she caught me at a rocky time in my life." I said.

"Nah she can't come over here no more. And next time don't let no bitch check you bout shit. Or imma beat yo ass." He said.

"She didn't check me because you not my man. She just made herself look stupid. Like girl if he was my man why would i be sitting here in the living room while y'all having sex." I said.

"Cause hoes dumb as fuck. They don't think. Should've told that ho i was yo nigga so her breath can get caught in her ass. That'll show her ass bout trynna check folks." He said.

"I think not. Cause then you would've got mad at me too for lying and if you cuss me out like you did her then i would've went crazy." I said.

"Went crazy and did what? Yo luh ass ain't bout nun." He said.

"Yeah because i never have a reason to go that far. I'm pretty sure i would if i really had to or wanted to tho." I said.

"Type shi. But nah i wouldn't have got mad." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Just wouldn't have. You trynna hit this bit?" He asked.

"Ew. You know i don't smoke." I said.

"A nigga was just being generous. Stupid ass." He said lighting up his wood.

I got to the top of his bed and got under the cover. I stared at him as he smoked.

"Who told you to make yoself comfortable and shit?" He said.

"Sorry." I said about to move.

"Nah you straight."

He turned the light off so the room was dark since he had black out curtains.

He laid across the bottom of the bed smoking. It was silent besides his coughs.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Hell yea." He said.

"Sooo. What you been doing? Catch me up on the tea i missed." I said.

"Yeen miss shit. Don't nun too much go on with me." He said.

"You know everything bout me but i don't know nothing bout you. This friendship is starting to become very one sided." I said.

"Ain't shit bout me to know. Just an average nigga." He said.

"Can i ask something? If yoon wanna talk about it yoon have to." I said.

"Ask and I'll see if i wanna answer." He said.

"Where yo parents?" I asked.

"Da dead and my ma round the way... i guess." He said. He sounded unsure himself.

"What you mean you guess?"

"I mean she ain't in my life but she kinda getting back in the picture. Ain too much sure bout it yet." He said.

"Ohh so she left out the picture?" I asked.

"You can say that." He said.

"Hmmm."

"What i done missed witchu?" He asked.

"Nothing. I wake up, take a shower, get back in bed, eat and watch tv all day, take another shower, go back to sleep and do the same thing again." I said.

"That shit ain't healthy. You gone make me fuck you up." He said.

"Well i got out of bed today." I said.

"Cause yo fucking sister made you. Not cause lani wanted to." He said.

"You think I'm dumb don't you? For giving him power over me to be all sad and stuff like this." I said.

"Yeah. Dumb as fuck actually. Nigga prolly up 3 hoes by now, living his life and you stopping yours." He said.

"You was posed to say you don't think I'm dumb. Read the room." I said.

"Ain gone sugarcoat shit to you shawty." He said.

"Yeah i see." I said.

"Ight so tell me how all the shit unfolded." He said.

"Okay so i walk in the hospital and i see the girl. And like she kept staring at me. At one point I'm thinking she gay. Then we go in the room to see him and she literally runs to him and starts kissing him over his face." I said.

"Ohhh hell nah. You should've clawed that nigga gun shot wound back open." He said making me laugh.

"You are evillll!" I said laughing. "But yea then i asked did they have sex and he talking bout once but i know that was prolly a lie."

"Ohh it fasho was. Prolly why that nigga was on rape shit witchu. Nigga had her pussy and prolly wanted to see what yours felt like." Bmo said.

"Ohh yeah i cussed his mama and sister out and told them he was rapist. It was an accident tho." I said.

"I fuck with that." He said laughing.

"Is it bad that I'm kinda glad he got shot? Like if he didn't i would've never knew he was cheating." I said.

"It ain't bad." He said.

"I wish i could find the nigga who shot him. I'll give him a big ass hug cause thank you sir." I said.

"You welcome. I'll take my luh hug." He said.

"What?!" I said.

"I'm just fucking witchu." He said laughing.

"Ohh cause i was finna sayyyy." I said.

"Say what?"

"You crazy as hell and need help." I said.

"You'll be mad at me if i did tho? Hypothetically speaking." He said.

"I mean no because like it was a blessing in disguise but yes because like what the hell." I said.

"Ight i fuck with it." He said.

"Yo bed feel good. I need whatever mattress this is." I said.

"I hope you washed yo ass while you all up in my shit. On my side at that." He said.

"No i didn't. Ian took a bath in like 4 days." I said lying.

"Lani get yo ass up." He said.

"No. I just wanna lay."

"Ain't nobody playing." He said.

"Me neither."

"Mane that's nasty as hell. Get the fuck up. You finna get yo ass in the tub." He said hopping off the bed.

"I don't feel like bathing." I said laughing.

"Yo pussy gone fall off and shit. Let's go." He said pulling the cover off me.

"Naurrr. Leave me alone." I said pulling the covers back on me.

He snatched em back off.

"I'm just playing bmo dang. Ian nasty." I said laughing.

"Lemme see if you lying." He said.

He bent down smelling me. I could feel him breathing on my neck.

This boy need to move before i make him do something he gone regret.

"See. Ion stank." I said.

"Nah. Yoon stank." He said staring at me.

I stared back because like yawpppp. He finally moved back from me.

He went inside his bathroom.

I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

"Hey calm down fat ma. We are healing right now." I whispered. Cause girl don't be showing out.

He came back out. He laid back down across the bottom.

"You don't have to be down there. I ain't all fragile and stuff." I said.

"It's called boundaries luh nigga." He said.

"Why you making boundaries? I told you my hopes wasn't gone go up." I said.

"This shit fo me. Fuck you." He said.

Wait did he basically say he like my voice and i turn him on? Oh god I'm starting to get delusional like laya.

"Well imma come down there by you." I said.

"Lani why?"

"Cause i want to." I said.

I went to where he was and laid next to him. We were both laying on our back.

"See. Not so bad." I said.

"It's bad. Bad as fuck." He said.

"Boy do not be doing allat." I said.

"Shut yo ass up talking. All you do is talk. Tired of hearing that squeaky ass voice." He said.

I smacked my lips and started crawling back to the top. I felt my leg being pulled and he pulled me back next to him.

"Dang!" I said.

"Lay yo ass back down and don't cry." He said.

"Who said i was gone cry?"

"Nigga i know you was." He said.

"I done did enough crying for the year. I physically can't even cry no more." I said.

"I can call you ugly as fuck right now, tell you i hate talking to you, make you leave, and you gone cry." He said.

"I mean yea cause that's just evil." I said.

"You just a pussy." He said.

"Hush." I said slapping him in the face gently.

He quickly grabbed my hand.

"Ooou yo hand soft for a boy." I said.

"Fuck up." He said laughing.

"Hold yo hand up lemme see." I said.

He held his hand up and i put mine against his.

"You make mine look like a toddler hand." I said laughing.

"You damn near got the same build as one." He said.

"Now that's just mean." I said laughing.

"I'm just playing witcha." He said laughing.

"I know. What you gone be doing tomorrow?" I asked turning to face his body.

"Ion know. Wassup." He said turning his body to face mine.

"Wellllll. If you ain't doing nothing can i come here? I like it here. Change of scenery. Plus i like talking to you." I said.

"Ion like talking to you tho." He said.

"Well fine. I won't come." I said.

"I'm just playing. You can come through." He said laughing.

"I thought you said you don't know if you had something to do." I said.

"If you wanna come it ain't nun to do what i had to do on another day." He said.

"Okay. Thanks." I said smiling.

"I guess you welcome." He said mugging me.

"Smile or I'll turn that frown upside down myself." I said.

He kept mugging so i pulled his cheeks up making him smile.

"Now that's better." I said.

"Ohh that's better huh?" He said smiling.

"Yep. Soooo. Let's talk about you selling drugs." I said.

Do y'all want this book to be long? Cause a couple people said they ain't read FAMU cause it was long asf 😭😭

I wanna give y'all what y'all want tho. Ik eb not gone feel the same but shidd majority rules

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

1.1M 98K 175
Mine Series (Book1) If you want to read something cute and full of love. Then read this book. You gonna love it. A unique and different character of...
A LOVE LIKE THIS ๊จ„ De Bankss_

Ficศ›iune adolescenศ›i

26.6K 662 33
Ky'lani always heard childhood sweet hearts never worked out because they all became toxic as you never had a chance to grow as individuals away from...
1.8K 175 8
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ".
2.1K 69 8
this shit is so ooc wtf was I thinking๐Ÿ˜ญ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is a book copied from my old abandoned account, I abandoned it because my friends...