Male Supporting Role, Stay Aw...

By ZayZakari

This story cover is not mine. Original Owner - rajkumr603 (pinterest) Book wearing female supporting role X m... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19-24
25- 28
29- 33
34-37
38- 42
43- 46
47- 51
52- 55
56- 60
61-62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113

75

871 12 2
By ZayZakari

As soon as Li Rong saw him like this, he knew he was unhappy, and quickly explained to herself: "I was angry with him at the beginning, and felt that he did this without conscience."

"But, but he is my brother after all. His bones are broken and his tendons are broken. Seeing him now, I really feel sorry for him."

When Su Baichuan heard what Li Rong said, his expression softened a little. Li Rong has been by his side for these years. At the beginning, he really admired her. Even now, he still has affection for Li Rong in his heart. After all, she was his woman, and he had promised her that if she didn't want to make her rich and rich, at least she would have no worries about food and clothing. He is a man of great promise. This is the reason why the Su family can continue to grow, and it is also the reason why Mr. Gu was willing to hand over Gu Yuejiao and the one billion jewels to him.

"Don't be too sad about his matter. In the final analysis, I gave him too much power. That's why he has such courage." After this incident happened, Su Baichuan also reflected on himself. He felt that the main responsibility for this matter lay with Li Jiong, and it was his greed that caused all this.

However, he was also at fault. If he didn't take Li Rong's face into account at the beginning, and raised Li Jiong's position so high, such as only making him a financial director, instead of being a senior financial director of the whole company at the same age, then according to his scope of authority, he would not be able to steal 10 million from the company without anyone noticing.

"Baichuan, I know you are also in a difficult situation, but he is my brother after all, can you forgive him once?" Li Rong's tone was very soft, even a bit crying, begging Su Baichuan softly.

Li Rong was quite confident. Usually, when she begged Su Ziyuan like this, most things would be agreed to. But this time she...

"A Rong, you can discuss anything, but this is not the case." Su Baichuan's voice was heavy and indifferent. In the past, he would agree to Li Rong's soft words to him. Not only because Li Rong was his wife, but also because what Li Rong asked for was not a big deal in Su Ziyuan's opinion, something that could be solved with a wave of his hand, and it was good to make a woman happy, but this time the situation was different.

"You have worked beside me before, and you don't know anything about shopping malls. You should know how it will affect the company's rules and regulations if Li Jiong's precedent is set."

Of course Li Rong knew how this matter would affect Su Qin. If Li Jiong's precedent is set and tens of millions of special funds are embezzled and Su Baichuan treats them as nothing, then the company's rules and regulations will suffer a devastating blow. A company's rules and regulations are no longer binding, which is tantamount to brain death for a company.

However, Li Jiong was none other than Su Baichuan's brother-in-law and his own family. How could he be the same as those ordinary employees?

However, Su Baichuan didn't give her another chance to speak, he turned around and fell asleep with his back to her.

Li Rong sighed silently under the cold light, sat up and turned off the lamp, and slowly closed her eyes in the dark.

"How is it? My filming is good, do you have a sense of being there?" In the corner of the theater, a young man with a monstrous appearance squatted in front of Su Qin, holding his face in his hands, as if begging for praise.

Su Qin really wanted to reach out and rub his curly hair, but thinking of the big cat with a particularly strong sense of territory at home, she restrained her inner impulse.

"Qinqin, talk~" Rong Yu stretched out a hand and waved it in front of her eyes, puffing out his cheeks and pretending to be cute in front of her.

"Don't call me Qinqin." Su Qin stroked the goosebumps on her arms, and Yan Ke called her baby long baby short in her ear, and she didn't feel awkward at all. However, being called Qinqin by other people always feels uncomfortable.

"Then what do I call you?" Rong Yu supported his head with one hand, and tilted his head to look at her, his long eyelashes were flickering, his pair of hanging peach blossom eyes seemed to have small hooks, no matter how you looked at it, you could seduce people.

"Just call me Su Qin." Su Qin tried to make her tone a little colder, but looking at those beautiful eyes, duck eggs, she can't be cold at all, okay?

Rong Yu is the kind of boy who is particularly good-looking, and at the same time knows how to use his own advantages. For women who are older than him, it is a joy to be coquettish and cute. The women in the entire crew, from the assistant director and makeup artist to assistants and field managers, couldn't resist his charm at all. And the first-line actress who doesn't seem to have a bad temper, both have a favorable opinion of him.

"But, wouldn't it be strange to call it that way?" Rong Yu looked unhappy.

Su Qin: Am I familiar with you?

"Of course I know me well, I'm the man who confessed to you~" Rong Yu said solemnly, making Su Qin almost choke the mineral water into his lungs.

"Come on! Go back to filming, don't mess around with me." Su Qin waved his hand impatiently to drive him away.

"It's the first time I've been so disgusted by a woman~" Rong Yu looked at Su Qin dissatisfied, then stood up and clapped her hands. He has a pretty good figure, with a thin waist and long legs, and his back presents a perfect golden inverted triangle. His clothes are particularly tasteful.

"I'll call you Susu from now on." After speaking, Rong Yu shook his hand with his back to Su Qin, and walked away on his own.

Su Qin didn't care either, it was better to be called Susu than Qinqin. This young man named Rong Yu has a cute personality and name. Moreover, even though he talked flamboyantly, he shouldn't have any other meanings to her. Furthermore, no matter how interesting a young boy is, he still doesn't mean much. Su Qin didn't care about this kind of brat at all.

Su Qin has been staying in the crew during this time, filming with the crew during the day, and going home at night to organize and record the new content during the day. At the same time, she also serves as a waiter to watch idol dramas and romance novels. She was not very interested in these before, but now that she is going to enter the entertainment industry, these are also necessary knowledge reserves for her. Not to mention reading the physical books, as for the books of some famous writers, such as Min Qiu, Bai Yin and Shen Yanqiu, she read them all. Personally, she still likes Shen Yanqiu's writing style the most, the open artistic conception, and the broad-mindedness revealed between the lines are all things that attract her.

At first, reading these books was just a mechanical task for her, something she had to read for work. But looking at it, she really became interested in the world described in the book.

If every book is a world, wouldn't it be interesting if she could restore other worlds in this world by herself?

Su Qin tirelessly flipped through Shen Yanqiu's book, changing her mood following the joys and sorrows of the protagonist in the text. Seeing the excitement, I even thought, how great it would be if this book could be put on the screen in its entirety?

And this matter is not out of reach. She is so young now, and has the capital and background. As long as she is willing, she can do it in the future.

-----Off Topic-----

~

☆, seventy-four resolutely do not pull the hatred value

Zhou Yuan's filming process went very smoothly. Although the budget was a little bit over, but originally planned to shoot It took only four months to shoot a half-year film. In the beginning, Shen Xu set aside half a year because the main actors of this film, except for the heroine who is a big hit, everyone else is a second-tier actor. Even the most important male lead is a rookie who has only filmed one TV series. The reason why Shen Xu arranged the filming time for half a year was because Zhou Yuan insisted on making Rong Yu the leading actor. Considering the level of newcomers, he slightly slowed down the shooting speed at the beginning.
However, Rong Yu's performance exceeded his expectations. This young man under the age of 18 not only has a good appearance, but also has a great sense of drama. After familiarizing himself with the script, he seems to be able to enter the drama immediately. He is a natural talent for drama.
Many people's success depends on hard work and sweat. However, it is undeniable that there are indeed some people in this world who are gifted in certain aspects. For example, Yan Ke's sensitivity to the economy, such as Rong Yu's acting skills.
By the time the film that Zhou Yuan invested in is finished, it will be December. After the filming is finished, there will be celebration banquets, press conferences, hype, schedule adjustments, etc., followed by trivial finishing work.
Su Qin followed the crew and went through all the procedures. When the press conference was held, she also had a seat below as an audience member. With a little smile, she looked at Rong Yu sitting on the stage, with golden curly hair hanging down on her forehead, and her face was enchanting. Facing long guns and short guns, he has no stage fright at all, the dazzling spotlights are constantly shining on him, his smile is still dazzling, every angle is extremely perfect, it seems that he is born to shine in this place where glory shines.
Zhou Yuan originally planned to set up a company immediately after the filming of this movie. After all, Shen Xu led the way in the entertainment industry and had a certain foundation of contacts. In terms of funds, there is no problem at all with Su Qin, a big sponsor, here.
However, the new year is coming soon, and it seems too hasty to rush to form a company at this time. Zhou Yuan simply rested for two months and decided to talk about it after a year.
Su Qin's main task during this time is to follow Zhou Yuan and Shen Xu to visit the pier in the entertainment industry. In the business field, there will inevitably be drinking situations. Every time Zhou Yuan and Shen Xu are drunk, Su Qin is almost never drunk. The media and the entertainment circle have always been the most well-informed places. The relationship between Su Qin and Yan Ke, the bosses of these entertainment companies, are not clear about it.
Although Yan Ke has not formally intervened in Su Qin's plan to open an entertainment company until now, even if he doesn't speak, his deterrent power is still there. In other words, even if he, Yan Ke, remained silent, the Yan family's deterrent power was still there.
It is not an exaggeration to say that the Yan family in City C is the local bully of Province A. Although Yan Ke is currently only in charge of a subsidiary of the Fang family, the energy behind him must not be underestimated. If you bully his wife at the wine table, maybe when the wind blows on Su Qin's pillow, he will say hello to the audit department and make the film you invested in pass the audit.
Therefore, although Su Qin has also exercised a little bit of alcohol recently, there is no one who is not blind to drink her alcohol.
Su Qin's life kept moving at an unhurried pace, but Yan Ke finally felt a little more relaxed. After a busy year, personnel recruitment, company expansion, etc. are coming to an end, and the rest is a summary work. Naturally, low-level employees will complete the work and present the results to his desk.
Yan Ke has been busy for a while, and looking back, a year has passed unknowingly. He and Su Qin, stumbling and making noise all the way, even supported each other for a whole year.
One year is not too long, but it is definitely not short either. In retrospect, could he have more confidence in their relationship? Believe her, believe that she really wants to go on hand in hand with him, we will share weal and woe together through thick and thin.
Yan Ershao, who gradually settled down in his heart, found a sunny day, and while Su Qin was not at home, he went to a car show by himself.
He wanted to buy a car for Su Qin a long time ago, but he didn't have time to choose carefully for a while. Moreover, Su Qin didn't have to drive a car by herself before. Now, however, the situation is different. Whether it is a man or a woman, a car is a status symbol. When she went out, she entered a high-end hotel in city c, met investors worth hundreds of millions, and talked about business worth more than eight figures. In this case, it would be embarrassing for Su Qin to continue to take a taxi to the destination.
It's okay to ask Zhou Yuan to pick him up once or twice, or Yan Ke to drive him. However, Su Qin's career is definitely not a matter of three or two days, but a long-term career. In this way, it is imminent to get her a high-end car.
At the same time, Yan Ke has been hesitating whether to change the car for himself by the way. Although his Spyker was very popular with him, it was about to be replaced after it had been driven for more than five years. This Spyker c8 has been with him for five full years, and Yan Ke is still a bit reluctant to replace it. This kind of reluctance has nothing to do with money, it is purely a matter of feelings.
However, after driving the car for a long time, it still needs to be replaced.
To a certain extent, the car also represents the image of the owner, and Yan Ke pays great attention to his own public image. Many people are impressed by his red Spyker c8, not because his car is expensive. In fact, in the central city of the inland like C City, in the upper-class circle, cars of this price are rare, but there are not many.
But cars like Spyker are very rare in the whole mainland, and the model and color are very suitable for his arrogant and arrogant image, so many people can remember that the person sitting in the red Spyker is Yan Ershao Yanke.
But now, Yan Ke doesn't want to continue to give people the feeling that he is not easy to mess with. When you are young, doing impulsive things is called youth and frivolity. However, he is already twenty-six years old.
Now he is not only the second young master of the Yan family, but also the president of the Fang's subsidiary and the future helm of the Fang's. In the eyes of the public, he has reached the age where he can transform. The impulsive, uninhibited, arrogant, and arrogant image of Yan Ershao will gradually fade away from everyone's eyes. The rest is the shrewd, powerful and talented Yan Ke.
As a result, the original Spyker c8 that was too loud was no longer suitable for him, and he wanted to change to a more calm and low-key model.
After watching the auto show, Yan Ke asked a friend he knew to get the car at a discounted price. He didn't see the car that made him have the urge to buy. The cars he bought according to his aesthetics were all cool sports cars, but the calm and atmospheric models he picked according to his rationality made him not want to take a second look. After all, buying a car is not buying cabbage, and if nothing else happens, it will last for five years. Yan Ke would rather continue to drive this Spyker if Yan Ke had to drive a car that didn't fit his aesthetics into the market for five years.
Although it was not smooth to choose a car for myself, it was very convenient to choose a car for Su Qin. Yan Ershao took care of all the documents and other matters with just one phone call. The rest of the work was to take care of himself and wait for Su Qin to go home to present the treasure. If she's happy, she can take the opportunity to do things like this and that. Pushing an inch has always been one of Yan Ke's full-level skills. Although when you take the initiative, you can fully feel the sense of control. However, when Su Qin took the initiative, he often felt more pleasure, and the double pleasure of vision and senses made him completely unable to control it.
Because Yan Ke had a rare free time recently, Su Qin also canceled the evening meal and was going to go home directly. In the past two months, the two of them have been too busy. Every day when they go home, they fall asleep on their heads. There is almost no leisure time.

Several nights of sexual courtship by Ke ended hastily when she fell asleep from exhaustion.

She also wanted to have a good meal with Yan Ke, so she specifically turned down the evening meal. Zhou Yuan and Shen Xu stood beside her, preparing to call a car for her to go home. Although Su Qin was not present, they had other things to do at night. At this moment, Yan Ke called.

"Honey, I see you now, have you seen me?" Yan Ke's voice was very happy, with a slight uptick.

Su Qin looked around, but didn't see Yan Ke's Spyder trot at all. Speaking of which, very few people would dare to drive a red sports car. If he was really nearby, how could they not see him: "Where are you? Didn't you drive here?"

When Su Qin was looking for it, there was a silver-gray Porsche sedan with smooth lines, low-key elegance. The car stopped right in front of her. The window of the driver's seat was slowly rolled down, revealing Yan Ershao's face with a smirk.

Because Zhou Yuan and Shen Xu were also present, Yan Ke behaved decently, holding Su Qin's hand after getting off the car, and the two acted very intimately. Yan Ke greeted the two of them. After all, he was Su Qin's partner, so it was necessary to maintain a good relationship.

Yan Ke and Zhou Yuan have met each other many times one after another, and they are already very familiar with each other. On the contrary, it was Shen Xu, the neighbor in name, because he had been living in other places, and Yan Ke had only met him once or twice.

"Mr. Yan, long time no see." Shen Xu came over to say hello with a warm smile on his face.

Yan Ke was also very generous, "I also watched the TV series directed by Shen with Xiaoqin, it was very interesting."

Hearing Yan Ke's words, although Shen Xu knew that it was probably just a polite remark, he still had a good-looking face.

The four exchanged a few more pleasantries, because Shen Xu and Zhou Yuan had dinner at night, Yan Ke didn't say much, in fact he didn't bother to say: "We'll go back first, you keep busy."

After finishing speaking, Yan Ke nodded to the two of them, then helped Su Qin pull the passenger seat out of the car, and got into the car.

The silver Porsche drove slowly into the distance, Zhou Yuan asked Shen Xu, "Did Er Shao Yan change the car?" This silver Porsche didn't look like Yan Ke's style.

"Maybe." Shen Xu replied, then turned his head and said to Zhou Yuan: "You don't care if he changed the car or not, you should think about the one you are going to meet tonight."

Zhou Yuan nodded, the matter in front of him was more important. As for the trivial matter of changing cars, it doesn't matter if you give them a penny.

Su Qin sat in the passenger seat and looked around the car curiously. This car is obviously new. Could it be that Yan Ke changed the car? However, I feel that this car doesn't match his style at all, and it doesn't reflect Yan Ershao's flamboyant and flamboyant character at all, okay?

"How about it, do you like it?" Yan Ke held the steering wheel in his hand, his ears were a little red. To be honest, since the two of them formally communicated until now, he didn't seem to have given Su Qin anything more expensive. It's not that I don't want to give it away, but that I really don't want to give it away. She didn't lack the usual things, but he wasn't sure if she would accept what he wanted to give away. It is said that a six-carat pigeon egg is a woman's dream, but he was not sure if the one he gave would be her dream.

"Is this car?" Seeing Yan Ke's embarrassed look, Su Qin asked him in surprise, "Isn't it for me?"

"Otherwise? Don't you think I'll choose a car that's so ordinary that it doesn't have any special features?" Yan Ke's ears turned even redder. Although the two have been dating for a year, they couldn't be more intimate. However, except on the bed, in other places, when talking about other things, Yan Ke is still very shy. And once he is shy, he will become particularly vicious. In terms of emotions, he is not skilled, always trying to make others understand his meaning in his awkward actions and words.

"It turns out that in your heart, I can only use this kind of ordinary car." Su Qin turned her head to one side, deliberately lowered her voice, looking very disappointed.

"Why, it took me a long time to pick it up. I wanted to give you a surprise. Do you think the color is not good? How about I have someone paint it purple? I still don't like the style of the car. I'll go buy another one. You can choose whatever you like, as long as..." Yan Ke said a lot of incoherent words, and then saw Su Qin burst out laughing.

"Hey, why are you kidding me? I thought you really didn't like it~" Yan Ke slowly turned his head back, looking a little frustrated, with black jade-like broken hair scattered on his forehead. He is still so easily distracted by her every move, but, the woman has a needle in his heart, and he will never be able to guess her mind.

Su Qin felt that there was a Labrador who had just been wronged sitting in the driver's seat, and even the proudly raised tail fell to the ground, looking very listless.

Taking advantage of the red light, Su Qin kissed him at the corner of his mouth, and breathed warmly into his ears: "Honey, I like everything you gave me."

Then, when Yan Ke wanted to follow and have an in-depth communication with him, she pushed his head away: "Drive seriously."

Yan Ke glanced at her resentfully, as if complaining that she was incomprehensible. That kind of hesitant expression was put on Yan Ershao's domineering face, which made Su Qin shudder severely. The hairs all over her body stood up one by one, and then she looked down, and saw the sensitive part covered under the jeans, which was swollen with a steamed bun.

In other words, he hasn't done it for a week, is he so hungry and thirsty? It was just a kiss that made him have such a big reaction.

When the car drove to the garage, Su Qin felt that Yan Ke's eyes were glowing green as he looked at her. Before she could recover, she was pressed against the car window. The back of his head was pressed against the car window, Yan Ke's magnified face was in front of him, and the air was forcibly plundered.

"No, go back first..." Su Qin pushed him away forcefully: "Go back...ah...it hurts"

Yan Ke bit her on the neck. Yan Ershao's teeth were fine, and it hurt a little when he bit her. Seeing Su Qin crying out in pain, he licked the tooth marks intimately and comfortingly several times, then raised his head and looked at her seriously, his black eyes were full of excitement, as if a small flame was burning: "Honey, I miss you."

———————————— For the rest, please go to the qq group to find ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Su Qin went to meet Lin Yueran on a sunny day. When Su Qin received a call from her a few days ago, she felt as if she was in another world.

Although she has always been in contact with the Lin family, she has not seen Lin Yueran herself for a long time. It seems that the last time we met was at a certain banquet. At that time, she appeared alone. Although she was lonely, her face was still full of innocence and brilliance.

But this time they met, the brilliance remained, but a little less innocence.

When Su Qin arrived at the dessert house, Lin Yueran was sitting in a seat by the window, the green sofa and his light yellow pearl shirt set off each other. She lowered her head, the sun was shining on her face, and there was a contented smile on her lips.

Seeing Su Qin, she raised her head and waved to Su Qin.

Su Qin walked over and sat down on the small single sofa opposite her. There were two desserts on the table, one was from Lin Yueran, and she had already moved a few mouthfuls. The other one was placed in front of her, a rose panna cotta.

"Here, here's what I ordered for you. I still remember your taste." Lin Yueran raised her chin towards her, motioning her to look at the pudding on the table.

"Ah, thank you." Su Qin smiled, picked up a spoon and gave herself a spoonful. It tasted really good. Next time, I can bring Yan Ke over for some sweets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 67.3K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
218K 24.6K 64
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
359K 4.9K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...