The mafia's cute nanny

Galing kay Kittencandyland

Dante hires Athena as a nanny but little does he know she's trouble. She looks cute and good with his 7 year... Higit pa

Information about characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Family problems
Give me your opinions
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
School
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Im so sorry
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Help me out!!

1.1K 8 4
Galing kay Kittencandyland

Ok so I like this guy but he's my cousins friend and my cousin used to like him.

He kept asking my cousin for my snap and he finally got it and we've been talking for like 8 days but at the beginning my cousin said I can't date him!

Now she said that if we date to tell her immediately and I don't know what to do!!!

Also how do I tell if he likes me back! Cause everyone is saying he likes me but I don't think he does.

Please help me!!!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

111K 1.7K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
4.5K 273 32
////COMPLETED///// 👀What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Its something Athena always believed throughout her childhood. She was a softie, but...
173K 3.4K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...