๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™š โฅ๏ธŽ ๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

De Dan1ellic

A Tom Kaulitz x Reader fanfiction/story/book to feed all your deluluness. Mwehehehe, hope you enjoy! Mais

A/N
๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
Sorry

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š

151 3 0
De Dan1ellic

❣︎

1st person pov
I arrive to the mall, seeing my friends there. I wave to all of them, giving them all hugs.

As we walked to the Chanel store, Lilith spoke "I feel like we four should get matching jewelry.. how would you guys feel about that?"

I glanced to her, my eyes sparkling in excitement. "That is a great fucking idea Lith!!" I clap my hands smiling widely.

Asteria nods in agreement. "We should get them after we shop for dresses." Yerin spoke, dragging all three of us to the store.

We all laugh at her excitement at clothes.

I stroll around the store, taking some clothes I'd like.

All the things you've picked out ^

I walk back to Lilith and Yerin finding some shoes. "Where's Asteria??" I asked. "She's trying a hat on." I make an 'ohhh' sound before the fitting room door opens, revealing Asteria.

"Ooh, I like~" I wink at her. "Thanks girlfriend." She steps out and I try all the stuff I got.

They all turned their head to me when I stepped out. Lilith spoke first"Your boyfriend is gonna go crazy to see you wear that" - "Literally, C'mere lemme take a picture of you gorgeous." Yerin took her camera out, snapping a picture of me.

"you better send me that, I look so hot there." I smirk and they all laugh but agrees anyways.

❥︎Time skip
We all finished shopping. I was walking to the parking lot, trying to find my car.

Once I finally found it, I open the trunk and put my bags inside, I close the trunk and turn around.

There was a man right. In. Front. Of. Me.

My eyes widen immediately but everything suddenly became black.

Louis pov
I finally got her. I leave her car and carry her to mine. I look around to see if noone was there to see me.

I shove her in the backseat and put the seatbelt on her. I drive to a different apartment that I have for an event just like this.

I'd say it's not that bad and still is a nice place for a kidnapper to put someone in- whatever.

I lay her on the bed and tied her to the bedposts.

First person pov
I wake up, finding myself tied in a decent looking bed which was of course in a decent looking bedroom.

I tried pulling on the ropes which were tied around by hands, this kidnapper was so stupid.

Why would they tie my hands but not my feet? What a stupid biyotch. Anyways..

"What the fuck!!" I scream out. I hear some heavy footsteps before the door opens.

Revealing a masked guy, wearing an all black jumpsuit.

"Who the fuck are you?! Why'd you fucking kidnap me?!" I scream angrily.

"You're a feisty fucking bitch, huh?" He tries to touch my face but I kick him lightly.

"If everyone had a chance, in sure they'd kidnap you too.. you're a hot piece of cake.." he spoke again.

Anger rose through me but I still thought that his voice was familiar.. his accent was- no no no..

"L-louis..?" I ask, my voice shaking lightly.

"That's right, aimer.. you know me so well" he takes his mask off, giving me a smug smirk "what do you want from me, Louis.."

"You.. I want you, I mean- who wouldn't? You're gorgeous, very talented.. be mine." He spoke again.

"I have a fucking boyfriend if you're not aware of it." He chuckled "I know and I'm aware, I just don't care. I didn't mean for that to rhyme, by the way." He gave me a smile.

It was kinda funny but- MAN YOU KIDNAPPED ME!

he came to me, started untying my hands "don't try to escape, because I know where you will be. I always will.."

He whispered, exiting the room.

Tom pov
It's 2:21 in the morning.. she still isn't home, I checked my phone then suddenly.. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I stand up in shock causing Bill, Gustav and Georg wake up with panicked faces. "WHAT" they all screamed at the same time.

"Someone was caught kidnapping Y/n and they fucking posted the video of the guy carrying her to his car." Their eyes widened.

"Do they know where the guy and Y/n is?!" Bill asked worriedly, I understand why he's worried. They are almost more siblings than me and Bill.

"The person who filmed tried to follow his car but the guy disappeared.. says the police are looking for the man.."

I sat down, rubbing my face frustratedly. "Fuck fuck, I hope she's fucking safe" tears started swelling from my eyes.

Gustav came and sat next to me, giving me a comforting hug. I laid my head on his shoulders sobbing uncontrollably.

"I should've been there for her.." I sobbed. "It's not your fault man" Gustav spoke, Georg and Bill nodded in agreement.

"Wh.. what if she's in danger?" I sob even more into Gustav's shoulder. "Police are finding her, don't worry, she'll be found in no time. That guy looked like he sucked at kidnappjng anyways" Georg joked which makes me chuckle a little but I came back to crying.

My phone started ringing and I answered immediately. "Hello, I believe this is Tom Kaulitz? The significant other of Y/n Boleyn?" - "Yes yes, this is him. Is there any updates about my girlfriend, sir?" I asked worriedly, I put it on speaker as I soon as I answered the call so the others could hear.

"Yes sir, we found your girlfriend safe but she is unconscious and in **** hospital. We'd expect you to be here as soon as possible as we are going to ask you some questions about miss Boleyn. And, she was also found in the apartment of Maximou Louis Martine, we have done our research and we are aware that she's with the band with Mr. Martine, is that right?" - "yes sir, but is Y/n safe right now?" I ask worriedly.

"Yes Mr. Kaulitz, we assure you that Miss Boleyn is safe, she just is unconscious. Now, please come to the hospital to check on her." - "Yes sir, I'll be there." The policeman hung the phone and I sighed in relief mixed with anger.

"THEIR NEW DRUMMER IS THE KIDNAPPER?!" Bill asked with wide eyes. "Yes, now let's go and see Y/n" I tell to all of them before going down the elevator and to the underground parking lot which the building is connected with.

I drive to the location and see many copcars inside. I walk infront of the hospital in attempt to go inside. "Woah woah, who are you?" A young officer probably in his mid 20's asked me.

An older officer hit his head. "Dumbass, that's the girl's boyfriend." He whisper-yelled to the younger man making him make an 'ohhh' sound "Please, go inside." The older man spoke.

We did as we were told and a police officer immediately came to us. "So sir, we found Miss Boleyn's car in the parking lot of **** mall, it's getting sent all the way here. We think that her phone is inside there as her cell isn't with her."

He spoke and I nodded. "We would like you to contact the girl's guardians or parents for them to be aware for what's happening with her." I nodded in understandment.

"But, can I see her right now, officer?" I asked him and he nodded. "Please follow me." He stated and we did.

He opened the door and let us four in, the three guys I was with sat down on the couch. I sat down on the stool which was beside her hospital bed.

I stroke her face gently and held her cold hands in my warm ones.

Her eyes fluttered open as she looked at me with very sad and scared eyes.

She started crying, she sat down and pulled me close to her.

"H-he slapped me.." she spoke with hear shaky voice. I made her look at me and wipe her tears away. "Don't cry no more baby, you're safe. You're here with me. I'm going to protect you. I promise."

I kiss her forehead gently as the officer came in the room making me, Y/n, Bill, Gustav, and Georg look at him.

❣︎End❣︎
Soooo, I again, woke up from the dead to write this chap. I hope you guys liked this, I'd probably write all the things which happened in Y/n's pov in the next chapter.

Word count ❥︎1,437

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

50.6K 774 20
Just some sweet and sad Bill Kaulitz imagines
37.8K 763 48
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›- ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ท๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‡ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ..๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜†. ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†...
11K 173 28
Hello this is a fanfic of Bill not many people write him and I'm in love wit dis emo ๏ฟผ(also ik u spelt love wrong in the story js ignore it)
3.2K 67 23
When a female lead guitarist and her band cross paths with popular boy band Tokio Hotel, it seems that fate has condemned her to the wildest love sto...