𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝗳𝗲 ✔ 𝗚...

By plxnet-earth

her stepmom. who would've thought? - "tell me to stop," she started, "tell me to remove my hands from your n... More

a/n
advice
fiery
ignoring my thoughts
new surroundings, new house
mall and iced coffee
mommy felony
moment of truth
awkward
ravishing- literally
hickeys
the women i love most
wet
besties time
shower
your beauty captures my attention
the things i would do to you
c-ckblocking marie
tv
cyber freak
abcdefghijkl
abcdefghijkl
just thinking about you has me c*mming
tomorrow
today
moody
bad girls don't get touched
bad girls get punished
sore ass
lunch date
aquarium
mile low club
shower
maltese puppies
what i need
threat
hilda
make it up
janet and toys
sisters
threatened
tequila
stalker
who lies
old ties
tease
clearance
pretty kitty
twin drama
he knows
pool party
idk what to title this
leave
hawaii
bliss

"questioning"

31.7K 977 334
By plxnet-earth

felony pushed the guy roughly out into the light and he stumbled. i saw the gun in her hand and took two steps back. she saw my actions and slightly glared at me before she looked back at the guy.

"who are you talking about?" she turned off the safety – im assuming – and pointed it at him and i lowered the gun.

"felony!"

she didn't look at me as she glared at the guy.

"you're in the light and houses aren't so far away! you can't be pointing a gun out like that," i scowled at her and she shushed me, placing her hand on my waist and moving me out of the way.

felony shot the guy in his foot and he cried out.

"i won't ask again."

he held his foot as he crawled away pathetically.

i gulped, feeling bad for him.

"g-g-geo-" he stuttered out a name but i didn't hear it.

"it's three of them," he cried and felony shot him in his other leg.

"names?"

"hilda, ann-marie and georgia," he cried, sobbed, "im sorry. i-i-i only wa-wanted the m-money."

felony smiled.

not a nice smile but a dry smile.

"get in the car and go home." felony said, not looking at me as she stared down at the man with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"fel–"

"don't question me, miracle. go home."

i nodded, gulping and quickly rushed to her car and got in. i looked at their silhouettes through the tinted windows and drove to her house.

i shoved the gun in the band of my shorts and grabbed the man on the ground.

i regret parking my car so far.

i pulled his body down the road, avoiding as many street lights as possible. i dropped the man and went to the car trunk and opened it. i lifted his body and shoved him in the trunk.

i removed my phone from my pocket and went to my contacts and called richard.

he answered on the fourth ring.

"yes, ma'am?"

"go to my house, use the key that you have and make sure that no one enters except miracle. she's currently out. after her, close the doors and make sure she's untouched." i gave him strict instructions.

"yes, ma'am." he replied.

"bring a gun with you. ratchet, anything. i don't have a good feeling about this." i muttered and looked at the man in my trunk.

-

i poured cold water on his body and he jumped up looming around the lightly lit room.

i dropped the bucket and cracked my fingers.

"start talking," i said and leaned on the table, "answer my questions and you have a chance of leaving. name?"

the man looked at me with fear in his eyes and i cocked one of my eyebrows and rotated the gun on my fingers.

"i will fucking shoot you."

"marcus junior."

"what are the connections you have with georgia?"

marcus didn't answer and i pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger. the bullet hit him in his thigh and he groaned in pain, withering in the ropes.

"i don't have any connections with georgia, marie is my sister's friend." he said.

"why is she threatening miracle?"

he didn't respond.

i got up and walked towards him. i fisted his shirt and punched him in his jaw. his head snapped to the side and he looked back at me and spat the blood leaking from his mouth on my shirt.

i punched him in the face again and again and again.

"fucking answer me! what does miracle have to do with this?" i yelled in his face.

marcus coughed up blood and i scowled in his face.

"she- she likes her, j-jealousy."

"and what's your role in this?"

"t-to ruin your relationship with her."

good, you better start answering my questions without hesitation.

"that didn't work out well, did it?" i chuckled, "not even a week into threatening her and you're already tied up." i tutted and he looked down in shame, "clearly you're a fool. you cannot complete a simple job that was given to you? it's a shame, really."

marcus whimpered and i released his shirt.

"how does hilda and georgia get in this?"

"georgia wants you back. she knows my sister, who knows what marie asked me to do. georgia contacted marie and they planned against the both of you, marie wants miracle and georgia wants you. hilda is just there to keep an eye on you, she's the one who i got the pictures from."

snitches get stitches.

georgia and i broke up four years ago. why now? why not when i was with david?

the question pondered my mind.

"so what is your role?"

"to just deliver the messages." marcus stated as he coughed once more.

"clearly you weren't being monitored. 'lets talk business' and then you tend to not respond back after you got a response. foolish boy," i scowled.

i took out my phone and scrolled down to georgia's contact and clicked on it. she answered.

"felony! oh my god!" she squealed, "how are you doing, sweetie? i haven't heard from you in forever."

hmm.

"be at the square in 20 minutes," i hung up and placed down my phone.

"where's your sister now?"

"florida."

"and marie?"

"i-i don't know."

"what's your sister's name?"

"lydia."

i hummed and leaned down to his face.

"if i find out you're lying to me in the slightest, i am going to kill you with my bare hands."

i leaned back and exited the room, charles entering immediately after me.

"make him cry."

i didn't use my house for this specific reason.

the noise.

i exited the house, bringing the gun with me and went to my car where I changed my shirt and used wipes to wipe off the excess blood. my phone tinged numerous times and i looked at it.

princess💕 - are you okay?
- felony, where are you?
- im worried
- answer me. now.

i called her as i drove off and started going towards the destination where i told georgia to meet me.

mira answered on the first ring.

"where are you? is everything okay? richard came here and he said that you sent him and i started panicking. i miss you and i want you to come home. what did the guy say?" she rambled and i shushed her.

"don't worry, my love. everything is okay and yes i did send richard for your protection. im getting to the bottom of this to see who dares to try and hurt you." i assured her.

miracle lets out a breath.

"are you apart of the mafia?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"don't you think i would've told you?" i asked her back a question to answer her question.

"yes but i found the gun room, felony. there's so many guns and knives, and grenades and– and bullets. im—"

"when i get home, we can talk about it, princess. right now, i have to go," i said as i neared the destination.

"i have a question before you go."

i hummed.

"how many people have you killed?"

i licked my lips at that question and folded my lips in a thin line.

"when i get home."

i hung up before my guilt started eating me on the call and parked the car. i sighed and rubbed my palms over my face. my phone rang and i looked at the caller id and saw that it was miracle, her face icon popping up. i silenced my phone and turned over the screen.

i grabbed the gun and tucked it in and walked towards georgia that was waiting for me.

-

unbreak my heartttttttt

say you love me againnnn

undo this hurt you caused when you walked out of the door and walked out of my life~ 😎

see yah fellas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...
999 72 12
"I can't tell you." "Why not? Why can't you tell me why I feel something toward you? This is supposed to be wrong, but it feels right. Why are you al...
26K 415 57
"Kiss me," while looking straight into her grey eyes. Chuckling she said, " Sorry, Ms.Walker but I'm not interested". I walked close to her now she w...
23.3K 555 25
"Alexandre, why are you making go through this? When you clearly know what you asked of that day was and still is impossible for me to do" "Who said...