/ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป'๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ โ˜… ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป'...

By -ATTENTIONPLZ

โ ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ฐ'๐‘ด ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ... โž ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป'๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ โ˜… ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป'๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ.
๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป.
๐“˜.
๐“˜๐“˜.
๐“˜๐“˜๐“˜.
๐“˜๐“ฅ.
๐“ฅ.
๐“ฅ๐“˜.
๐“ฅ๐“˜๐“˜.
๐“ฅ๐“˜๐“˜๐“˜.
๐“˜๐“ง.
๐“ง.
๐“ง๐“˜.
๐“ง๐“˜๐“˜.
๐“ง๐“˜๐“˜๐“˜.
๐“ง๐“˜๐“ฅ.
๐“ง๐“ฅ.
๐“ง๐“ฅ๐“˜.
๐“ง๐“ฅ๐“˜๐“˜๐“˜.
๐“ง๐“˜๐“ง.
๐“ง๐“ง.
๐“ง๐“ง๐“˜.
๐“ง๐“ง๐“˜๐“˜.
๐“ง๐“ง๐“˜๐“˜๐“˜.
๐“ง๐“ง๐“˜๐“ฅ.
๐“ง๐“ง๐“ฅ.
๐“ง๐“ง๐“ฅ๐“˜.

๐“ง๐“ฅ๐“˜๐“˜.

26 1 0
By -ATTENTIONPLZ

SECOND YEAR :

YOU HAD FINALLY MADE IT HOME.

carefully walking to your room since your ankle was hurting.

you now laid on your bed, it was always nice to rest on.

should you text koushuu...? you did already say you would, it'd be rude to do other wise.

you quickly typed out a message saying you had made it home. pressing send you tossed your phone on your bed.

why did texting him make you so nervous?

after a minute, which to you, felt like ages he responded. you knew since you felt a buzz.

you peeked at your phone, you could see the notification. gaining courage you opened the notification.

'that's good.'

is what the message read. then came another. which startled you a bit.

'have a goodnight senpai.'

the other message said. so he was already going to sleep. makes sense practice does start early...

you typed out a goodnight back and sent it. that was your short conversation with koushuu.

every little thing he did made you oddly happy...

WORD COUNT : 172

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 64 3
Although the Violet Evergarden anime takes place probably back in the 1900's, please try to pretend that Venom and Violet Evergarden are in the same...
248K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Beater By Kat

Fanfiction

44.9K 1.5K 40
KiritoxReader SAO Your father is the Co-CEO of a successful gaming company that specialises in vrmmorpg and is helping develop SAO. You were a beta...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...