Ash's Eon Journey!

By ColsonOtis

This story is about Michael, a Latios who lives in a world where Pokemon don't exist. Eventually, with the he... More

Prologue (chapter 1)
The Truth Revealed
Meeting an Equal
Escaping to the Pokemon World
Revelation to a Pokemon
Preparations are Made
The Grand Tour de Altomare!
The Crisis Begins
In the Hall of Origin
Testing the limits
Goodbye Altomare!
Train it to Win it!
And then there was J!
The First Shadow
Attack or be Attacked

Hello Sinnoh!

130 4 0
By ColsonOtis

Chapter 12

"Do you guys know how to get to the Sinnoh region?" Ash asked Latios and Latias.

"Mostly," said Latios, "although I'm a little uncertain on some parts,"

"Ash you do know your Pokedex has a map right?" said Pikachu.

"Oh yeah," said Ash, "would you like a map Latios?"

"Can I have it?" asked Latias, "I've always wanted to use a map!"

"Sure," said Ash, handing the Pokedex to her.

"Thanks!" said Latias as she took it with her Psychic and levitated it in front of her. "Ok, we have to go that way!" She pointed straight forward.

"Sis, that's the way we're headed already," said Latios.

"Right," said Latias.

"Which legendaries do you'll think Arceus will send to us?" I asked.

"I don't know," replied Latios, "the Sinnoh region is known for having a lot of legendary Pokemon, so it's hard to say,"

"What legendary Pokemon are there?" asked Ash.

"Well," said Latios, "there's the Lake Trio, Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie, the Creation Trio, Dialga, Palkia, and Griatina, Hetran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Darkari, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, and of course, Arceus."

"Wow," said Ash, "that is a lot,"

"Hmm," said Latias, "this thing says at the rate we're going, it will take 12 hours to get there,"

"Can that be sped up?" asked Ash.

"Yes," said Latios, "but I don't think you could handle going any faster, we're going at almost the speed of sound right now," I nodded, remembering the incident with my brother.

"Couldn't you use psychic to create a barrier so Ash and I don't get hurt?" asked Pikachu.

"I guess so," said Latios, "I'm already doing that but I'll see if I can make it a bit stronger,"

"Thanks," said Ash, "I don't know about you, but I'm getting a strange feeling that we need to get there as soon as possible,"

About 12 Hours later...

"Hey," said Latias, "I think we're almost there!"

I looked in the direction she was pointing. Sure enough, I could see a mass of land in the distance. 'Finally,' I thought. We had been flying for a whole day, stopping occasionally for meals and short breaks. It was a wonder all of us hadn't passed out from exhaustion by now.

"Alright!" said Ash, "We can finally get some food now!"

"We've been flying for 2 whole days and that's all you care about?" asked Pikachu.

"Well, no," said Ash, "but food is always a bonus,"

"Actually," said Pikachu, "I agree with you for once, let's get something to eat,"

"Can we get pizza again?" asked Latias.

"Come on sis," said Latios, "we get pizza all the time,"

"Yeah, but it's really good," replied Latias.

"We'll see what there is," said Ash, "maybe the Sinnoh region has some unique foods,"

A few minutes later, we landed in the Sinnoh region. I decided to use my human disguise while Latios and Latias turned invisible.

"Could I get a room for 4 please?" asked Ash once we had arrived at the Pokemon Center.

"Of course," said Nurse Joy, handing Ash a key, "your room is number 28,"

"Thanks!" said Ash.

"So, what do you think we should get?" asked Pikachu once we were in our room.

"The Sinnoh region is known for its Poffins and Pokeblock," said Latios.

"What are those?" I asked.

"Well," replied Latios, "Poffins are a really tasty pastry, and different species of Pokemon like different types of Poffins. Pokeblock is similar to Poffins except it's more like candy than a pastry,"

"That sound good," said Pikachu, "I say we get some!"

"Yeah," said Ash, "but what about me?"

Latios chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm sure those pastry shops sell human food too,"

"How do you know so much about the Sinnoh region?" asked Ash, "Have you been here before?"

"No, but Latias, Bianca, and I used to watch Sinnoh Now! On Lorenzo's television," replied Latios.

"Yeah," said Latias, "I've always wanted to come here but we can't leave Altomare very much,"

"Should we go grab something to eat then?" asked Ash.

"Yeah!" said Pikachu, "But let someone else navigate,"

About half an hour later, we were all sitting in our room, chowing down on all sorts of food that we had got at a local bakery.

"Mmm, this stuff is good," I said as I ate another Poffin.

"Yeah!" said Latias, "Isn't it great?"

"This is even tastier than I expected," said Latios.

"Totally!" said Pikachu, "We should eat this all the time!"

"This is almost as good as Brock's cooking!" said Ash.

"Enjoying the Sinnoh region?" We all looked up. Floating above us were three Pokemon. They all had the same body shape and two long tails. The first was pink and white, the second was blue and white and the third was yellow and white.

"Who are you?" asked Ash.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves," said the yellow one, "I'm Uxie,"

"I'm Azelf," said the blue one.

"And I'm Mesprit," said the pink one.

"Oh," said Uxie, "Arceus said to give you a little gift Ash," her tails glowed and she touched Ash's head with them.

"Huh?" asked Ash, "What happened?"

"Guess," giggled Azelf.

"I think I know," said Latios.

"Me too," said Latias.

I thought about it for a second. "Oh, I get it," I said purposely not in telepathy.

"I get it," said Pikachu, "but I don't think me saying it will help you,"

Ash sat there for a moment. "Huh? I still don't get it,"

"Think about it," said Mesprit, "how are we talking?"

"You're just talking," said Ash, "hold on, you're not using telepathy," Mesprit nodded. "that means... can I understand Pokemon now?!"

"Yep!" said Azelf, "And now that that's settled, we can get on to your mission,"

"Basically," said Uxie, "for your mission you just have to defeat Team Galactic,"

"How do we find them?" asked Ash.

"Don't worry," said Mesprit, "they will show themselves very soon. However, you must be ready for them, their Pokemon are strong but they have one weakness,"

"What would that be?" asked Latios.

"That," said Azelf, "you must discover yourself,"

"Why can't you just tell us?" asked Pikachu.

"Because," replied Uxie, "if we told you, it would no longer be a weakness,"

"Can we defeat them without knowing?" I asked.

"At the moment yes," said Mesprit, "but the sooner you figure it out the better,"

"Unfortunately, we must leave now," said Azelf.

"Good luck," said Uxie, "remember, never underestimate Team Galactic. They may not appear very strong, but once you get inside their headquarters it will be a whole different story. I suggest that you and your Pikachu master that Z-move Ash,"

"But Arceus said to only use it in emergencies," said Ash.

"Don't use it," said Mesprit, "just find the right tempo for it, you'll know when you do,"

With that, all three of them vanished in a flash of light.

So, what do you think of the new chapter?

If you liked it, drop a review saying so! If you didn't, then leave a review about how I can improve it!

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Don't forget, I have a Discord server! The link is on my profile page.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1K 17
Ash Ketchum who had a ordinary life a trainer till kalos league only to things go upside down as he lost everything in a moment only because he posse...
402 29 27
Join Raido, a young Pokémon enthusiast from the tranquil town of New Bark in the Johto region, as he embarks on the adventure of a lifetime on his th...
17.8K 290 50
Ash Ketchum is a boy who Dream to become a Explorer Master he also lives in Altomare of Canal Town with his little sister Molly and and his big siste...
1.8K 53 7
Yahiko Ume is an ordinary 23-year-old college student living in Tokyo. He loves watching anime and his favorite one is Pokémon. During a casual encou...