Cannibalism (Alphabet Lore AU...

بواسطة doritoXM1

random Alphabet Lore AU thing lmao المزيد

content warnings IG and thanks
Chapter 1: Problems
Chapter 2: The Plan
Chapter 3: One Now Gone
Chapter 4: Interrogation
Chapter 5: A Sudden Decision

Chapter 6: A, B, C.

669 10 12
بواسطة doritoXM1

M was looking and hearing the news, with a grim expression of pure nothingness. He didn't even flinch a bit when hearing about the passing of his teammate, and the disappearance of the other one. N was looking at him, in pure disbelief - how could someone be so desensitized to the death of someone close to them? He looked at him and asked: "Are... Are you OK?"

M looked at him, with the same blank expression drawn on his face. "Of course I'm fine. I'm not dead, anyways." N still looked at him in shock. How could he be so insensitive!? As M said that, X also turned to face him. "What kind of response is that!?" He said, his pupils constricting, as he stared into his eyes. M just scoffed at them. "Guys, it's not a big deal. Sure. One of our teammates may be dead, but for all we know, O is probably still alive. Chill out." N just stared in disbelief.

"Not a big deal...?" N was realizing everything. "NOT A BIG DEAL?! M, L IS DEAD! How are you not phased by this?!" N said in pure shock. He was confused and a bit angry at how now. Things will get better, I promise...

"X is right guys, we can't waste all our time fighting!" P added. She was acting worried too, which was kind of rare for her. But in this situation it was understandable. Every normal person would react like that if two of your friends started arguing over the death of a teammate, and M could just stand there and say that it wasn't a big deal that one of their team members was dead, and the other missing. "Oh come on N. Don't tell me you're actually going to miss them." M said. "Plus. Everybody in here hates them anyway. So why should it matter?"

"That... That's not true! L and O are our friends! How could you say such a thing M?" N said, his tone getting more angry by the second. "Without them, what will be of our team!? WE LOST THEM FOREVER, M!"

M looks away from him with a frown on his face. "Tch, we only lost L. For all we know O could still be out there doing who knows what. Maybe he is planning on dying. It doesn't surprise me, he's pathetic. You can't say I'm wrong, it's true." M responded, with a hint of sarcasm. X tries to separate the brothers as their arguing goes further. "M, N, this is getting out of hand. We should not waste time fighting amongst ourselves, we should try and find O for once and for all."

M grunted in annoyance, and closed his eyes, pouting a bit. "Fine. Whatever. I still say it's not worth it. O can find his way back home, it's not a big deal." M says as he rolled his eyes. X sighed, and closed his eyes. "Alright. If you say so. But in the meantime, I'll call some friends if they can help us with our search for him." He then turned off the TV and slowly walked away. "Now, make up and apologize to each other. I'll go upstairs to call somebody if they can help me." X said, with a stern voice. He was getting tired of the arguing already.

X was now walking upstairs, and went into his room. He left the door half open, and spread his window curtains to see that - in fact - it was raining outside. He listened to the raindrops tapping against his window, and watched the rainfall. Then, he pulled out his phone, and dialed a number on an app. It was ringing unanswered for a while, until - a while later, a mysterious voice finally picked it up...

"Hello? Hello? Does somebody hear me?" X mumbled as he held the phone next to his ear. In response, the strange voice introduced themself. "Yeah, yeah, I'm right here; no need to worry man. A from the CAB trio talking, whatcha need?" The voice, seemingly called A, said with a laid back tone. X leaned closer to the phone and said "You know what they said in the news articles, right?"

There was a bit of silence between the two for a bit. Finally, A said something. "About O and L? Yeah...I'm sorry about that. I've heard about it on the TV, the radio, it's everywhere... and every single time it only gets more and more sickening the more and more I hear it. Me and my bros were watching some shows on Adult Swim and BAM! We're surprised to know that somebody just died, and another guy had gone missing! But enough about my talk. Do you need to say anything about that?"

"Well... I suppose. We're now planning to search for O and his whereabouts. He's gone out and never returned for a couple days now, and we're worried sick. Can you and your little friends help us out on his search?" X explained, with a grim look on his face. You could only hope that things will get better from there...

As A heard the question, he responded "Well, of course buddy-o! Anything to help out a good colleague o' mine!" X smiled a little as he heard A's words. "Why, thank you!" He said. "Do you know where you'll look first?" X asked through the phone. "Uh... The search has been going on for quite a while now, and we've searched through the whole town... and there wasn't even a mere trace of him. So maybe we'll have to get risky..." A said with a hint of gloom in his voice.

"You mean going into the forest right next to the city?" X said, as his face shifted to a look of concern. "I don't feel too safe there... But alright. Wish you luck." "Don't worry about us, X! I'm pretty sure we'll find him there, I mean, as far as I know O likes being there, so I think it's a pretty high chance! Plus me and my homies are pretty good at finding stuff." A responded with confidence in his voice. At least to them, everything was gonna be alright for O, X and their team. Or was it?

As X and A continued their conversation on the phone, M peeked through X's bedroom door, eavesdropping the whole ordeal. Then everything clicked. If they were agreeing to search for his victim O so early, they would eventually - sooner or later - know about what truly happened to him. He had to stop it. Or else he would get caught.

He had heard everything. The people who X was talking to, the location they'd search him in, who would be searching for him... How would he stop them? He had to do something about it. AND VERY SOON.

X sensed a strange sensation: as if someone was watching him from afar. He then turned around to see who was behind the half-closed door, and M ran away. Surprisingly, despite his extremely large weight and figure, he managed to run away without making any noise. X saw nothing at the door, and turned away from it as he proceeded to continue the call with A.

"Ok, promise today you and your friends will come to my house, and discuss everything" X said, "At what hour will you come here?" "We're getting kind of busy today, so maybe we'll come to your house late at night, if you don't mind!" A responded, with a bit of nervousness. "At what hour?" X asked him, and A responded "Maybe at... eleven o' clock? It's the only time we're really available." "Alright..." X says before he finally cuts the call. He then walks out of the room, and then goes downstairs...

Fast forward to 11 o' clock, in the middle of the night. It's rainy outside, with lots of mist and wind, and the weatherman even said there was a probability of a thunderstorm coming. Everybody but M and X were sound asleep. M lays still on his bed, thinking about what he was gonna do to stop X, and X is making himself stay up late to see A and his friends. As he was sitting on the couch having coffee, he heard a knock at the door. X sat up and walked to the door to open his new guests...

A had come to the LMNOPX team's house, and with his two best friends B and C along with him! A and C were both carrying umbrellas, while B was standing in the rain, letting the raindrops hit his chubby body. "W-what are you doing without an umbrella? You could catch a cold if you stay in the rain unprotected for too long." X asked with a hint of confusion, and added while slightly annoyed. "Oh don't worry, I'm accustomed to rainy climates, after all I was raised in the countryside." B said with a laid back attitude as he smiled at him.

X, and the CAB trio entered the house, and sat on the couch. B was still all damp from the rain, and he left a stain of water as he sat down. "Alright. So I assume you all know why I brought you here, right?" X said with a stern face. "There's pizza?" C asked with a vibe that could only be described as a puppy about to get a treat. A shakes his head and turns to him "No, dude, remember, it's about the missing guy." "OH YEAH THE MISSING GUY! I'm sorry." C said rapidly.

A and C looked around the house and said "Woah, this place's sick!" X looked at them a bit miffed, but still smiled "Well, still. Listen to me, OK?" He said as he made gestures with his hands. All of the CAB trio, except A, turned to him with a curious look on their faces. "What about it, X?" B said as he tilted his head and raised a concerned eyebrow. "You three will go find O at the road to the forest." X said as he opened his arms and looked around. "Any questions?

"Yeah, man..." B said as he smiled nervously. "Doesn't that feel un... safe?" A added "Yeah, it's quite dark there, plus there's this big rainstorm with probably thunder coming too and I don't think it's too safe to like, drive when there's a goddamn thunderstorm coming!" C stood up and raised his voice a little bit. "C'mon guys, don't be wusses and let's find the guy! He is most likely still in the forest and yearning for some shelter! You wouldn't be assholes and just leave a LITERAL MISSING GUY all alone in the rain, wouldn't ya, amigos!?" C said with his usual rapid voice.

"C is right." X mumbled "We have already decided that we will search for O in the forest, and we can't just undo things. And the situation is much more critical since the forecast says today there will be a thunderstorm coming this early morning. So please be careful. OK!?" X got each time more annoyed at the CAB trio's unprofessional demeanor, and his gaze said everything - he wanted this to end.

"But what if someone needs to go to the bathroom!? Cuz I really need to go right now-" C said, slightly angry. X then covered his forehead with his hand in annoyance and pointed to a nearby door. "The bathroom's over there..." he groaned in sheer annoyance. C greeted him and yelled "Thanks man - gotta go!" as he ran through the bathroom, but accidentally bumped over a side table, dropping a picture - "AH, SORRY!!"

The picture was about all of the members of the LMNOPX as kids - and best friends. The glass had shattered all around the picture, and most of the member's silhouettes were completely broken, except M and X's, weirdly enough. This was the very last straw for X, who grunted in anger, but managed to stay calm. "Get out of my house." He sighed.

"Go away. I won't be a part of your car business." He mumbled groggily as he pushed them to the main door, signaling them to get out. "Hey dude! There's no need to be so grouchy!" A said as he got shoved outside the door, along with B and C. "...I feel the same." B responded as he finally got outside. X got them all out of his house, and stared at them for an uncomfortable while. Then he slammed the door shut and locked it. "See you later."

"Bye-bye!" The CAB trio said in tandem as X grumpily told them goodbye. The three of them finally got into the car - A as the driver, B in the back seat, and C in the copilot seat. And into the forest they went. Meanwhile, X slowly cleaned up the mess that the trio made, dumped his coffee, and then went upstairs. The moment he shut the door, he wrapped himself in his fuzzy futon and immediately fell asleep right after. He was tired, alright? Goodnight, X...

As soon as X fell asleep, M slowly poked out his bedroom door, and sneaked out of it. He went outside - not even with a coat, and then slowly closed the main door. He ran away from home, and followed the CAB trio's car lights. What was he getting up to now...?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

186 0 47
"𝔈𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔰, 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔢." ------------- Short horror stories written by me. TW: blood, suicide, self-harm, mental illness, hospitalizatio...
456K 5.6K 23
HEY GUYS this is just about people meeting Percabeth ( there are characters from other books)
13.3K 196 100
100 murder cases that are either solved or not solved
7.2K 148 104
This may include characters and bits of information from my normal OoO AU, but that's still up for debate