Growing Up - Jenna Ortega x F...

By jennaloverz

You and Jenna, separated by a 6-year age gap, grew up together like two parallel lines. She was once the anno... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.

7.

2.6K 63 7
By jennaloverz

You have decided to spend Christmas along side the Ortega family. Jenna had only a couple of weeks before she was heading for New Zealand to shoot a new movie, and you wouldn't get to see her for a couple of months.

You would treat each other as best friends when in public, and when in private would act like girlfriends making out most of the time.

Aaliyah was still a pain in the ass, she loved mocking you cause you would always blush hard and try to change subjects.

You decided to spend December 24th morning just you and Jenna, get away a little from her family, and get some privacy. You were taking her to a large field with an amazing view of the Coachella valley, and you got some food and some blankets to keep you guys warm.

You stopped by her house to pick her up. She walked over to your car and got in, saying hi once she was sat on the passenger seat.

"Hey y/n/n. Aali is asking if she can tag along." You could tell even she didn't want her sister along, but she left it up to you.

"Ow, can she not? I got you a present and it's very private." You smiled her way and watched as she dialed her younger sister's number.

"Hey. We'll come for you later. Whatever, bye."
Jenna hang up her phone and smiled at you, intertwining your hands together.

You drove in silence to the place you had planned for the day. Every now and then, you would place sweet kisses on the top of her hand.

You kept quiet the whole way and so did she. Lately the quiet between you both was always so comforting. It felt like nothing would get in your way of just living the moment. You knew you'd have a couple of weeks away from her very soon, so you just wanted to enjoy every second around her.

You two still haven't labeled whatever it was you had going on, but you still didn't find necessary. You were friends who would eventually make out. Friends with benefits then? You didn't know.

Once you arrived, you parked the car and grabbed everything, the basket filled with food, Jenna's present, the blankets and the pillows. It was a chilly day, you had comfortable clothes on, sweat pants with an oversized hoodie. Jenna wore black jeans, black chucks and a black jacket. She looked perfect.

You got everything ready alone, even with Jenna pleading you to let her help you. You just wanted to give this girl a perfect lovely time with you.

You placed a towel on the floor and asked her to sit down so you could cover her with another blanket. You took the food out of the basket and positioned them in front of her. You put some romantic songs on your phone and sat down beside her.

"So I just wanted to bring you here so you could just enjoy the view and have some relaxing time." You told her lovingly, she smiled at you and placed a sweet kiss on your cheek.

"I always have the best time with you. You always make things perfect." Another kiss on your cheek.

"So, another thing I wanted was to give you a very private present. I know you're going off to New Zealand soon and unfortunately I won't be able to tag along, but ever since we had that very special and private moment, I wanted you to be satisfied in the most intimate way with yourself." You handed her a black little box with a white ribbon on top of it. "I hope you like it, and I'm sorry in advance if this is breaking some ground rules we haven't established yet."

Jenna laughed a little and opened the box, you could see her cheeks blushing once she realized what it was. Inside the box, laid a palm fitting pink device, it's head had an O shaped opening, and a button on the center. You have given her a clit sucking vibrator, so she could be pleased whenever she felt like it. She quickly closed the box and jumped on you to hug you.

"Shit, thank you so much y/n/n. I feel so shy right now, and I'm not even shy at all. I'll be sure to keep you in mind whenever I'll use it, okay?" Now it was your turn to blush furiously.

The brunette looked around to see if there was anybody watching you, and once she realized you were alone, she gave you the most amazing kiss, instantly forcing her tongue into your mouth.

After a very nice and intimate make out session, you pulled away. "Maybe we should eat and then continue later." Jenna laughed and agreed with you.

You talked about life, about what she expected for her new movie X, how New Zealand would be, if she would miss you, what you had planned for the next 2 months, and a whole bunch of other things. When you realized what time it was, it was already 2 in the afternoon and you still had to go home, get ready, get all the presents you bought, put them in your car and go to the Ortega's house by 6 pm.

You packed everything quickly, helped Jenna get up, got in the car with her and drove to your house.

After putting all the presents inside the trunk of your Volkswagen, you still had some time to spare, you took a shower while Jenna watched some TV, and got ready for dinner.

You looked down at your Apple Watch, it was still 4 pm, you made everything in record time.

"So... what should we do now?" You asked sitting down beside Jenna on the sofa.

"Well I might have a couple of things in mind." She quickly straddled your legs and wrapped her arms around your neckZ

"Oh yeah? And what is it?" You tilted your head back and smirked.

She just cupped your cheeks and kissed you, biting your bottom lip. This girl certainly knew how to get you fired up.

You pushed your tongue inside her mouth and danced together with her tongue in the most delicious kiss.

You kept kissing and holding onto her hips. Her body was a sculpture and loved discovering every inch of it.

As you were kissing you felt her hand grab the hem of your shirt and lift it up, forcing your arms to go up as well so she could take your shirt off and throw it far behind.

You kissed her again and next thing coming off was her own shirt, as she took it off herself and made it join yours on the floor.

Her warm skin against yours was enough to drive you nuts. Her covered tiny breasts pressed up against your own. You caressed her lower back and traced her spine all the way up to her bra. You parted the kiss, "can I?" to ask her while playing with the lock of her bra.

Once she nodded you opened her bra with just a swift move from your thumb and your index fingers, and you watched it as she slowly and carefully let the straps of her bra fall over her shoulders and her breasts be exposed for you.

You could see she was a little uncomfortable at the moment, a little shy as she looked down and tried to cover herself up with her hands. You placed a finger under her chin and made her down into your eyes. You looked very deeply inside each eye and whispered, "You are the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. Completely flawless Jenna Marie Ortega. You leave me completely breathless."

She smiled the sweetest smile you've ever seen, the dimples on her cheeks showing. And right then you kissed her, feeling her slowly letting go of trying to cover herself up from deepening the kiss.

You felt her reach your back and fumble with the lock of your own bra. She was trying and she broke the kiss to laugh.

"Shit. You made it seem so effortless." You reached out and opened your own bra for her while smiling at her, letting in drop from your shoulder and throwing on the floor.

You felt a little self conscious as she stared at you, just taking in that moment. As a very shy person you felt your cheeks burning up and you forced her to break her stare by kissing her again.

The moment her breasts touched yours, you could've climaxed right away. The chills down your core, the rush down your stomach, the heartbeat increased. You were so turned on right now.

This woman had this effect on you.

She kissed you deeper, and scratched her nails on your bare back, earning a moan from you.

You attacked her neck with kisses and bites, and slowly made your way down. As you reached her collar bone, you could tell she was just as turned on as you were. She was pushing her core against you with every kiss you would place.

You kissed just about her right breast and she moaned lowly, intertwining her fingers in your hair. You slowly made a trail of kisses around her tiny round breast, leaving the best part for last.

You got up with Jenna still straddling you, turned around and laid her down on the sofa, her whole upper body available to you.

You took in the sight in front of you, you could feel your breath out of pace, your heartbeat fast, and a throbbing in your private parts. This time around the tiny brunette didn't feel uncomfortable, she instead pulled you on top of her for another kiss.

Your hand was caressing her flat belly and brushing just slightly under her breasts, every time making her hold her breath when you did.

"Are you okay with this?" You asked in concern, you hadn't made this far with her before, you wanted her to be 100% okay with it. She nodded lovely, her eyes darker. You kissed her neck, her collar bone, the upper part of her breast and then for the best part, you placed an opened mouthed kiss right on top of her nipple, your tongue teasing a little bit.

"Fuck y/n/n." She moaned and grabbed your hair. You gently bit her nipple and kept your tongue going around in circles teasing it. Once you figured one had enough, you repeated the same things on the other breast.

Jenna was thrusting her hips up, trying to find something to hump, but your body was a little far away from hers from reaching her breasts.

You could feel her body on fire, or maybe it was just the combination between you both.

As you teased her left breast with your tongue, you teased the right one with your fingers, gently pinching the nipple and caressing in circles.

You could feel yourself getting so wet down there, you just needed some relief.

You lowered your kisses to her belly, kissed and bit all over her belly and licked the ends line of her jeans, teasing again.

She quickly unbuttoned and kicked off her jeans, the piece of wardrobe joining the others on the floor. Her underwear gave you another heat attack. Red lacy thongs.

You kissed all the outline of her under wear, and after every kiss she would groan frustrated.

You looked up at her, her eyes were forced shut and she was breathing through her mouth very shakily. You placed an open mouthed kiss right on top of her clit and kept your mouth there as you gently blew some air.

She was pulling your hair so strongly you had to hold your breath for a second before she realized it and let go.

She raised her ass a little bit and suggested for you to take the panties off. Hesitantly you hooked your index finger on each side of her underwear.

"Are you sure? I'm alright if we stop now." She just nodded and helped you push down her underwear, kicking away once it reached her ankles.

You took in the sight in front of you, you were so close to having a heart attack. You were so nervous cause you didn't want to ruin anything for Jenna. On the contrary, you wanted to make every single thing perfect for her.

Your breath was so close to her clitoris. The smell in the air was of complete lust. You could smell her and she smelled delicious. She had a little bit of sweat on her belly, her chest was rising and falling fast, indicating she was breathing erratic.

You knelled down on the floor and placed one knee on each shoulder, holding on her thighs. No words needed to be said. You looked up at her and waited for her approval, which came not 5 seconds later in the form of a firm nod.

Your tongue touched her clit, and she threw her head back in pleasure. You licked all the way down to her entrance and up to her clitoris again. She was so wet, and tasted delicious.

You circled around your tongue on her clit and she held onto your head, helping you know which side she wanted you to go.

You kept licking her clitoris, your right hand came down and started to teased her entrance. She became nervous and closed her leg a little bit on your head.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything you don't want me to." You took your right hand up and intertwined your hands. She was clutching her hand so strong it made your knuckles click.

You realized she was close when her moans were constant and she was thrusting her hips against your mouth. You picked up the pace and licked faster, going in circles and in a couple of seconds she came undone. She arched her back, closed her legs on your head, your hands become numb from the tight clutch she had on your right hand and she was shaking continuously.

You placed a last kiss on her clitoris and lay down beside her. Watching her come down from her high as you licked your lips and wiped the corners of your mouth.

She instantly cuddled up to you and you just waited, no words needed to be said in that moment, but she whispered very tiredly, "best Christmas gift you could have gotten me."

You smiled and placed a loving kiss on her sweaty forehead.

—-
You and Jenna made it to her family house just in time. Something between you two had changed after the intimate moment you shared that afternoon. You couldn't quite put your finger on it, but it definitely felt different, for the better not for the worst.

You guys had dinner with her family and had so much fun together. Jenna was a little more touchy with you, during dinner she would find a way to always touch your arms or your thigh and just smile at you, and you would just smile back.

After dinner while her parents were cleaning the kitchen, you decided to play around with DJ and Cash. While you were moving a car toy around, Jenna approached you and hugged you from behind, wrapping her arms around your neck since you were sitting on the floor.

DJ, her oldest nephew looked up, looked at her and looked at you, with a very serious face he asked, "what are you and Tia Jen?"

You looked up to the brunette who was hugging you and waited for her to answer, she didn't though, she just giggled and looked at you.

"Yeah, y/n/n. What are we?" You blushed and smiled at DJ.

"We are really good friends DJ." The kid still looked at you seriously.

"Tia Jenna's friends don't come over a lot."

"Well Dear Damon, it's cause I'm her best friend and I have a bonus, you know what?" He shook his head fast.

"I actually come over to play with you and Cash. Cause I really like your car collection. We should make a race. What do you say?" Both kids yelled in union and nodded excitedly.

"Nice save." Jenna whispered in your ear and sat down beside you to play along.

You both had the best time with the kids, they were so funny.

Midnight came around, and you had a couple of glasses of wine. Natalie told you to stay over and sleep on the couch since the house was on full capacity, with every older Ortega sibling being home and having brought their respective other, Jenna included.

You borrowed a large shirt and sweat pants from Jenna, and gave her a very tight warm hug good night.

"Sleep tight. I will see you in the morning when Santa will have left your present underneath the tree." She pecked your lips once.

"Just don't disturb the old man." You nodded and kissed her lips one more time, nobody was watching.

You walked over to the couch and still helped Natalie organize all the gifts underneath the Christmas tree.

"Thank you so much y/n/n. Have a great night. If you need anything, just call Jenna." She laughed and gave you a hug.

"Good night Nat."

You were sleeping side ways on the couch when you felt your blankets being raised and a body laying down in front of you. Instantly you recognized her smell, and wrapped you arms around her torso, burying your nose on her neck.

"What are you doing here?" You asked Jenna sleepily.

"I couldn't sleep and I was just thinking about you, so I came over to join you. Is this okay?"

"Uhum." You placed a clumsy kiss on her neck and just fell right back asleep, with Jenna now in your arms.

You slept the whole night in the same position, with your nose buried on Jenna's neck. Morning came around and you heard Natalie enter the living room with very light steps.

"Girls, the kids will be up soon. Would you like to go to sleep inside or want to wake up?" Jenna mumbled something and turned around in your arms, burying her face on your chest. With eyes half opened you just looked at her mother as she pointed to Jenna and Aaliyah's room.

"Go sleep a bit more. Just don't wake twin B cause she'll be pissed with you the rest of the day. Oh and merry Christmas. See you later."

She walked to the kitchen, living you both there alone again.

You got up very slowly, very careful not to wake the beautiful brunette who just a minute ago was sleeping in your arms.

You picked her up bridal style along with blankets and walked very silently to her room she shared with her younger sister.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked still asleep.

"Babe be quiet. We can't wake Aali up." You whispered into her ear and placing her on her messy bed.

"Did you just call me babe?" She opened one single eye a tiny bit.

"Maybe? Let's go back to sleep before the beast wakes up." You crawled in with her and cuddled up with her again.

Just seconds later she was asleep again, and pretty soon you followed.

—-
Every one under 20 years old, except you, woke up at around 10 am. DJ and Cash were long awake, and were impatiently running around the Christmas tree and trying to guess what Santa got them.

"Hey love birds, wake up. The kids are going crazy." Aaliyah threw a pillow your way.

"Aali, shut up." Jenna said and got up.

"Uhhh someone's in a bad mood."

"I'm not. Just don't wake me up with a fucking pillow thrown at my face." Jenna threw back the pillow at Aaliyah and they laughed.

"Don't fight guys." You got up and threw another pillow to the younger girl way.

Just like that you started a pillow fight, basically you and Jenna against Aali.

DJ and Cash rushed inside and joined the fight.

"Come on guys. Let's open presents." Natalie yelled and everybody stopped altogether.

"Let's go guys." Jenna said excitedly and ran to the living room with the kids.

"Kiddos." You said to the blonde sister and followed her to open presents.

After everybody opened their presents, the kids were happy playing with everything they got, you and Jenna were sitting opposite ways on the floor. Markus and Aaliyah were playing along with the youngest kids.

Nat and Edward were cooking lunch along with Jenna's grandmother.

You all had a great day, everybody had fun, the kids played the whole afternoon. You had a blast. Your parents called in the middle of the afternoon to wish you a Merry Christmas, they were traveling again.

You would meet them for New Year's, and today would probably be the last day you would see Jenna for a couple of months, so you decided to enjoy your time with her as much as you could.

When night came, everybody was exhausted and you had to go home to get things packed up.

"Hey. I'll get going." You saw Jenna pout her bottom lip.

"Not yet y/n/n. What time is your flight tomorrow?" She asked you sadly.

"It's at 12 pm, but I still haven't packed and I need to pack for a whole month." You pouted too and hugged her.

"Can I sleep over?" She asked looking up at you.

"Of course you can beautiful. I can drop you off tomorrow morning and then head to the airport."

"Or I can even take you to the airport and you can just leave your car inside your garage safe and sound."

"That sounds like a plan then. Do you want to grab some clothes?" You pulled away from the hug and smiled down at her.

"Nah, I'll just steal yours." She smirked and you laughed.

"Alright. Let's say bye then."

You said goodbye to everyone, DJ and Cash didn't want you to leave. They each held onto on leg and kept pulling you to the opposite direction than the front door.

You hugged Natalie and Edward goodbye, wished them a Happy New Year and Nat told you to drop by even if Jenna wouldn't be there following the next months.

"Bye kiddo." You hugged Aali and fist bumped Markus. You said bye to Mia, Mariah and Isaac and their respective partners. Eventually Mariah convinced the kids to let you go and off you went with Jenna to your house. You went into two different cars since you would leave your own in the garage tomorrow and she would take you to the airport.

Once you two were alone inside your house, you decided to put some romantic music playing on the stereo, and just enjoy each other's company for the last time for a couple of months.

You still hadn't labeled whatever it was that you both had, but since she would be gone for a couple of months you felt like you should at least talk about it. Friends with benefits is way different than dating, right?

Jenna was sitting on your sofa and you sat down beside her, grabbing her hand in yours.

"Hey Jen, we won't see each other for the next 3 months or so, since I'm going to Brazil visit my parents and you are going to New Zealand shortly before I come back." You frowned and she looked right inside your eyes.

It was weird feeling this way. All these feeling were new for you, specially towards Jenna. You've known this girl since forever and here you were concern about not seeing her for the next months.

"What are you worried about y/n/n?" You could see worry inside her eyes as she frowned as well, and you looked down.

You were never great about speaking of your feelings, you were insecure and you had a couple of heartbreaks before. Being the introvert you were, it was hard for you, and Jenna knew that.

"Well, since we are going to be apart for a while... I was thinking maybe we could talk about.." Jenna interrupted you as she sat on your lap facing you, straddling your waist. She brushed away a hair that fell over your eyes as you looked down and held your face between her hands, gently making you face her and look into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Hey, you can talk to me." She placed a sweet kiss on your lips and still held onto your face.

"I was wondering if we should talk about what we have. Since we're gonna be apart for a while, I don't know, it's weird." You were having trouble with words.

"I know what you mean. Can we not yet label it? I really like all the time I spend with you, but I don't think I'm ready to label it. It's nothing about you specifically, it's personal with me, myself and I. I regret nothing we did. If you find a girl that you fall in love in Brazil, you are definitely free to just go for it," you saw her look down for a second and then back at you. "I won't be the jealous friend."

"Well, that's the thing Jen." You sighed disappointed and looked down to avoid her stare.

"I won't find another girl that I fall in love with, basically because you are every thing I've ever dreamed of. I know you're not ready yet, and I understand, I went through this process too, I get it. I just want you to know, I'm falling for you and I'll be here waiting for you next year when you come back from New Zealand. If you find a hot guy over there, and you bring him back with you, I'll understand, really. We can just pretend nothing happened between us and go back to being friends. I just want you to know that I'll miss you, and I'll wait for you." She forced you to look at her once more, and this time she had tears on the corner of her eyes and the sweetest smile you've ever seen.

"I want you to know that I'll miss you too, and everything we do when we're together. I thank you for understanding me, and my process. I won't find anyone else down New Zealand pretty much because I won't be looking for it and because if I was to find someone, they'll have to treat 10x better than you do, which it pretty much impossible. You know me for the longest time, and I trust you with my life. I might be falling for you too, but that's a secret okay? Be confident I'll wait for you too. And you could always visit me on set." As soon as she finished talking she crashed her lips against yours and instantly pushed her tongue inside your mouth.

This kiss was different, it was eager, it was strong, it was longing. It was like you both wanted to make up for the months you wouldn't be able to kiss. Her lips has become one of your favorite things during the last months. It never ceased to give you butterflies, and most recently never ceased to turn you on as soon as her tongue touched yours. The way she moved her tongue in union with yours, it was like they were in perfect harmony.

You pulled away to regain your breathing.

"Gosh, I'll miss your kiss so fucking much." She giggled and hugged you tightly.

"Would you like to join me in the shower?"

"That escalated quickly." She joked and you laughed.

"Get your mind out of the gutter. We stink, it's best if we take a shower." You lifted her arm up and took a deep breath and pretended to pass out.

"You idiot. Let's go then. You stink, I don't, let's get that straight." You both laughed and got up making a bee line to your bathroom. You were the first to take off your clothes really quickly and get under the shower. You knew Jenna was shy about her body, so you turned around and started to get yourself wet under the hot water.

You closed your eyes and relaxed as the hot water hit your face. You didn't realized how tense you were until the hot water hit your back and made you breathe out deeply.

You didn't hear Jenna entering the shower until she hugged you from behind. "Nice bum." She teased you and you turned around to face her.

"Not nicer than yours though." You smirked and pulled her under the water, earning a gasp from the brunette.

"That was mean." She let go of you and cleaned her eyes of water and faked being mad by crossing her arms on her chest.

"Oh don't be mad." You hugged her, and just feeling her naked body against yours, gave a chill down your spine, and it wasn't from the cold.

"No, let go." She mumbled and pushed you away softly.

"Turn around and let me wash your hair so you don't stay mad at me." She did and you couldn't help yourself but check her out.

"Definitely not nicer than yours." You whispered but she heard anyway.

"Hey, eyes up."

"Alright beautiful." You put some shampoo on your hand and started to massage Jenna's wet hair, she tilted her head back a little and you could feel she was enjoying.

"That's good." She whispered.

After you were done, you hugged her from behind.

"Done being mad?" She leaned her head back on your left chest and side eyed you.

"Nope. Keep doing it." She laughed.

"Your hair is clean, so let's go to the next part."

Grabbing the soap you started washing her tummy, all the while she was still leaning back onto you.

You push her off of you gently and washed her back, taking your time on her shoulders and massaging it.

You washed down her back again and went down to her ass cheeks, giving it a sweet squeeze. From behind you washed her thighs going all the way down to her feet.

She was ticklish on her feet, but you knew she hated it, she called it torture.

After everything was clean, you stood up again and washed her arms, one at a time.

"Done." You said and put the soap back in its place.

"No, you're not." She turned around to face you and you lost your breath for a second. That view was amazing. Her naked body, wet from the water, her breasts dripping droplets of water.

You bit your bottom lip and gave her a good slow check out, down and up again, looking into her eyes.

"What's missing?" You asked shyly.

She pointed to her breasts with her index fingers and put her hands on her waists, waiting for you to reply.

"Al-al-right." You were nervous. You still wasn't used being this intimate with Jenna. It was all new for you. You weren't used to this side of her as well, bossy and so sure of things she wanted. She was always the quiet shy one around you while growing up.

Grabbing the soap again, you made a little of foam in your own hands and then you placed each hand on each of her breasts. She closed her eyes and you observed her face closely, biting your lip.

You massaged her and you could feel her nipple harden against the palm of your hand. You squeezed it gently and she let out a barely audible moan.

Your thumb circled around her nipple and once your had teased it enough, you pinched it between your thumb and index finger.

She opened her eyes and crashed her lips against yours. Eagerly forcing her tongue into your mouth. This side of Jenna was very much new to you, but you were loving it.

You wrapped her arms around her naked waist and pulled her as closer to your body as you could.

You stayed kissing for a couple of minutes, under the running water, not taking things any further apart from both being naked.

You both pulled away smiling.

"What about now? Are you done being mad?" You mocked her and she laughed.

"Yeah. I'm good. I'll let you shower and I'll wait for you in bed, okay?" Jenna said, pecking your lips and drying herself up with a towel and leaving the bathroom.

You took your time showering, making sure to clean every part of your body and relax as well, getting your head out of the gutter in the meantime, cause every kiss with Jenna was a big turn on for you.

—-
After you were done showering, you dried yourself up and walked to your bedroom. You put a large shirt with panties and pecked Jenna's lips, who was laying on the bed with blankets all over her.

You started to pack your bag for your trip the next day, and Jenna was just observing you.

It took you almost a whole hour for your bag to be ready, you had made a checklist on your iPhone to make sure you wouldn't forget anything.

Rechecking everything for the 3rd time, you were convinced you hadn't forget anything, so you closed your bag and placed them downstairs near the front door. Also making sure everything was locked and the alarm was on.

When you walked back up, Jenna was napping, she seemed tired and she looked so precious sleeping on your bed, tugged with blankets all around her.

You lay down beside her and wrapped your arms around her waist.

"Good night beautiful. I'm gonna miss you so much these next few months." You whispered into her hair and you kissed her cheek.

"I don't wanna sleep tonight, I want to spend the longest time awake with you, so I won't miss you too much." She said it sleepily, her eyes still closed. You could see she was trying, but you could also tell she was exhausted, so you so brushed a stray of hair out of her face, kissed her cheek again and let your head fall on the pillow right beside her. Soon you were both fast asleep in each others embrace.

—-

Next morning you woke up first, cooked breakfast and took it in bed for Jenna. You had to be on the airport by 8 so you woke up extra early.

You ate breakfast with her and got ready for your flight. You could see Jenna was a bit sad ever since she woke up, so you were trying to cheer her up every chance you got.

"Hey. Three months will fly by." You kissed her forehead and helped her up from the bed.

"You think so?" She asked sadly and you nodded.

"Yup. I promise. We have to get going." She was still with yesterday pijamas.

"Can I leave with your clothes?"

"Of course Jen." She smiled.

You dropped her off at her mom's house, you shared a very heartbreaking goodbye. She hugged your waist very tightly and told you to take care.

"And you take care over New Zealand. Whenever you want to call me, you just do it okay? Doesn't matter the time." She nodded and you placed the sweetest kiss on her lips while holding on to her face.

"Alright. Bye y/n/n."

You got into your car and drove off, watching Jenna on the rear view mirror until she disappeared from the distance.

Only if you knew, this would be one of the many goodbyes you would have to go through with this girl for the next couple of years. It would never get less hurtful, but you would come to realize it would always be okay by the end of day, and you would come out stronger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.4K 65
basically some one-shots/imagines with Jenna Ortega and her characters !! 🀍 !! GXG !! ---- I'll mostly write these when I'm bored or something...
6K 106 16
Wlw Jenna Ortega x g!p. BOTH ARE 16 and jennas not famous. Yn and Jenna have been best friends ever since they were born. Yn has a big crush on Jenna...
56.2K 1.4K 17
Non-Actress AU Completed as of: 2/1/2023 A short story about a 21 year old boy (you), who's working a regular 9-5 job as a stocker at a local superma...
874K 22.7K 80
Hello πŸ‘‹πŸ» I love Jenna Ortega and imagines, so I decided to try to write my own. Apologies in advance as this is my first book. This book is now fi...