Bounded in an arrange marriag...

By Anonymous-author8

A business man and a doctor bounded in a pure bond of marriage by thier families. Both belongs to different r... More

Introduction
Mohsin's House Tour
Shivangi's House Tour
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Haldi Ceremony)
Chapter 7 (Sangeet)
Chapter 8 (Nikkah)
Chapter 9 (Shadi)
Chapter 10 (wedding Night)
Chapter 11 (First Day In Sasural )
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Next Chapter When?
Promo
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram Handles
chapter 25
chapter 26

Chapter 19

673 52 15
By Anonymous-author8

Chapter start from shivin coming downstairs in the lounge. Mohsin was holding one suitcase in one hand while his other arm was intertwined with shivi and behind them Sajjad was coming whining with two suitcases .

Their outifts

Sajjad: kya yar mujhe to coolii bana diya h.

Mohsin: saale apne bhai bhabhi ka bag nhi utha sakta. Lakshman ban Lakshman.

Sajjad: pehle ap ram bano or mn sirf apni sita jesi bhabhi ka bag utha sakta hu samjhe ap.

Mohsin: to mere bag mn pathar h kya jo nhi utha pa rha.

Sajjad: shayad pathar hi h itna bhari h.

Shivi: bhari to hoga na kum se kum 30 se 40 dresses , 12 watches, 8 sunglasses, itne saare shoes or pta nhi kya kya or alag se perfumes mere purse mein daalein h poora purse phat rha h mera.

Sajjad: baap re bhai kitne saalo ke liye jaa rhe ho.

Mohsin: chup reh or shivi bacha itna sa to samaan h mera.

Shivi: ji ji itna thora sa k mere suitcase mn bhi aadha samaan apka h.

Abbu: chalo ab behas krna band kro warna flight miss hojaegi.

They touched their feet and hugged Zeba. Sajjad was going with them to drop them to the airport. They reached the airport and unloaded the luggage. Mohsin went to bring a trolly for them.

Sajjad: chalo bhai mn chalta hu have a safe journey both of you. Or ek kaam du ap dono ko?

Mohsin: itni lambi list thama di or kya chaiye tujhe.

Sajjad: chup raho ap mein apni bhabhi se maangu ga. Bhabhi ab apka sabse important kaam ye h k mujhe chachu bnake ao.

Her eyes widen and her cheeks turned rosier. Mohsin chuckled at her reaction.

Sajjad: but bhai apka bhi isme equal kaam h samajh rahe ho na.

Shivi coughed. Mohsin glared him.

Mohsin: zyada bakwas mat kr or jaane de humay.

Sajjad: han jao jao warna agr flight miss hogai to mera promotion bhi delay hojaega.

Mohsin again glared at him while shivi was flushed. Sajjad gave mohsin a brotherly hug and side hugged shivi.

Sajjad: chalo mein chalta hu.

Mohsin: han han humay tujhse kuch din chutkara to mile ga na.

Shivi: mohsin

She glared him. Mohsin shrugged his shoulder. Sajjad sat in car and opened the window.

Sajjad: bhabhi idhar ao.

Shivi bend on window level and turned her face to a side such that sajjad was facing her cheek to listen what he wants to say.

Sajjad: bhai ye dekho.

Mohsin looked at him. Sajjad kissed Shivi on her cheek and Mohsin's eyes widen. Shivi chuckled at his reaction

Sajjad: by my bhabhi buddy.

Shivi: by bestie

Mohsin: ruk tu saal

Before Mohsin could do anything he drove off. And here Khan's possessive mode turned on. He encircled her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek. Shivi blushed. He held her waist with one hand and other one held the trolly.

Mohsin: lets go wifey

Shivi: lets go hubby.

They checked in and now they were in the plane. They were in business class cabin . Shivi was on window side. Mohsin was messaging in their group that they were ready to take off and switched off his phone. An announcement was made to buckle their seatbelt. After sometime they felt the moment in plane which meant the plane was taking off. Shivi scratched her nails on her other hand and closed her eyes tightly. Mohsin noticed her and also her hands. She was hurting her self. Mohsin looked at her in concern and opened her fisted hand and held her hand. She opened her eyes and looked in his eyed. He came closer to her ear and whispered in her ear.

Mohsin: i love you

Goosebumps arise in her whole body. She held his hand tightly. He came back to his normal posture. She looked out from the window and was spellbound to find her self between clouds.

Shivi: flight take off bhi hogai pta hi nhi chala warna to dar se meri body thandi par jati h.

She murmured but mohsin heard it.

Mohsin: begum hum hai to kya gham h.

Saying this he winked. She smiled at him.

Mohsin: wese tumne kabhi bataya nhi you have flight phobia.

Shivi: kabhi dhyan hi nhi gaya udhar or is bar to mujhe itna yaad bhi nhi tha yaha aake bethi to phir se wahi dar.

Mohsin: ab mn hu na humesha tumhare sath.

He said and goes near her lips. His breath was falling on her lips. Both were intoxicated with love. Without caring about their surrounding they start kissing each other. Their cabin was last one and in a corner no one can see anything until they see nearly. Mohsin sucked her upper lip while she sucked his lower lip. Their tounges were dancing in a sync. Her eyes were closed while he was watching her with all the love while kissing. Their breaths were mixing. Both were pulling each other more closer, him by her waist and she by his nap. They didn't noticed when an air hostess came to their cabin.

Air hostess : what would yo..uuuuu

She didn't complete her sentence when she saw them kissing passionately. Her eyes were about to come out of their sockets, her mouth was wide open. Hearing someone's voice they broke the kiss and saw the air hostess who immediately turned her head and closed her eyes. Seeing her and realizing that an air hostess saw them kissing embarrassed them to no end. Shivi covered her face with her palms and mohsin cleared his throat.

Mohsin: uhhh uhhh yeah?

Air hostess : sorry to disturb you sir ma'am would you like to have something?

Mohsin: shivi

She removed her palms and nervously smiled at air hostess which she returned.

Mohsin: kya khaogi shivi?

Shivi: sandwich or ek juice.

Mohsin: bring two sandwiches and two juices.

She nodded respectively and went. Here shivi's eyes teared up. Mohsin saw her and worry lines appeared on his forehead. He cupped her face.

Mohsin: jaan kya hua bacha?

Shivi: mohsin usne humay dekh liya wo karte hue.

She said cutely. Mohsin chuckled.

Shivi: apko hasi aa rhi h?

She said with a cute frown and a pout.

Mohsin: wese kya karte hue.

He decided to tease her.

Shivi: aray wo ki..sss karte hue.

She said stammering. Mohsin laughed out. She hit his shoulder lightly with tears in her ears. He hugged her.

Mohsin: aray mera innocent bacha isme rone ki kya baat h han. We are a couple officially wedded couple. Agar dekh bhi liya to kya hua or isme rone ki kya baat h. Ek kiss hi to tha tum kaho to mn to sab ke samne or bhi bht kuch kar sakta hu.

Her eyes widen she start hitting his chest with her delicate hands. Mohsin chuckled and kissed her head.

Their journey was full of romantic and lovely moments.

Precap
Shivin in Maldives. Pool romance.

Author's note
Sorry for the delay my lovely readers but people who follow me on my instagram fanfic account shall know the reason of my dissappearance. Anyways enjoy the chappy.

Also tell me which moment or dialogue you liked the most.

Lots of love
Author💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 24.9K 31
Naman Prabhu, a popular Mangalorean businessman settled in Dubai had a beautiful love marriage with Aditi which ended up in a painful divorce. His fa...
22K 723 35
(Edited) A story of two People who get married by fate but, does fate support them will they be able to love each other read out to find out
28.4K 2.6K 31
In a deal marriage two people ended up giving their dil to each other. To know more about their journey from their Deal to Dil just peep inside the s...
1.4K 90 1
Two people realize that even though hate is a powerful emotion, love is stronger and if they can open their hearts and get over the past, they'll fin...