๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...

Av thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... Mer

characters & disclaimers
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

twenty nine

1.4K 30 15
Av thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, FL
1:33pm

"oh my goodness, i missed you so much" i got up to hug my friend mora. "aww i missed you too" she hugged me back.

mora is my friend that i knew for a long time since harlem but mora had moved, so yeah she's pretty aware of david and darrian.

mora lives seven hours away from me but the flight is one hour, they never really thought of coming to visit each other.

"so why you in tally?" i asked sitting back down as mora sat next to me. "i came to see you, girl. and plus i came to get you so we could go to miamiii" she answered dragging the 'i'.

"oh we out to miami?" i laughed in an excited way. "so how you liking tally tho?" mora asked looking at me. "it's cool, i def don't wanna stay here tho" i answered shaking her head.

"so what we finna do in miami tho? cause im ready for whatever" i asked getting excited. "we finna go to rolling loud" mora replied making me get more excited.

"when is it?" i asked mora again. "it's in a few days so ima be here with you then we could go back to miami" mora responded.

"why you ain't just call me so i could come to miami and we could go from there cause ain't shit to do in tally" i laughed.

"that's actually true, you right, you right" mora agreed. "so what's the word we out to miami tomorrow?" mora asked me tilting her head.

"shii but you just got here?" i answered. "girl it's whatever you finna come to miami anyway" mora said. "ok then bet" paris got up.

mora's blood brother lil yatchy invited her to rolling loud so mora decided to bring me with her. i got a facetime call from david making me pickup my phone from off the table.

"hello?" i answered after swiping to answer the phone. "yo, what you doing?" he asked sitting down somewhere. "nothing" i answered. "what's the word with rolling loud this week?" he asked.

"yeah im going with somebody" i answered. "who you going with?" "look" i turned my phone showing mora sitting next to me. "who is that?" he asked.

"amora" i answered. "yooo what the fuck? that's amora? wasguud mora mora" he smiled & laughed making her roll her eyes in a playful way when he said 'mora mora'.

"ian seen you inna minute real talk" david smiled. "aight so we all out to rolling loud?" i asked again for clarification. "yeah bet, im coming with my manz too it's all of us" david told them.

"so where yall finna stay at? y'all staying at the hotel?" mora asked david. "yeah but its mad of us coming so we had to get extra rooms" david told them.

"yall gon be in the rooms next to us?" mora asked him making me look at her. "yeah i think so" david responded. "well let me know when y'all get there" i told him then after i hung up.

mora and i were in my room looking for what i should wear to rolling loud, it's a three day thing so i had to make sure i put that shit onn.

i was supposed to get my hair done tomorrow, but i guess we leaving tomorrow so i had to text my hair stylist if i could squeeze in for today so i could have my hair done for miami.

my hairstylist always come through so she said i could squeeze in. mora and i drove to my hair appointment in my car listening to old drake, really bomb.

we made it there and we said hi to my hair stylist and she just got right to work and she was braiding my shit fast too. we were all just talking me, mora, and my hairstylist just talking it up while she got my hair done.

"so what y'all finna get into in miami?" my braider asked us. "we finna be outside" mora laughed making me and my braider laugh a lil too.

"but we going to rolling loud this week, we leaving tomorrow though" mora told her. she was doing my hair and when she got done i paid and tipped her then me and mora left going into my car.

we went to go get some food then came back to the house. we was inside my living room watching tv and eating some chinese food. nova jumped onto the couch sitting on my lap.

"aww she so cute" mora looked at nova and pouted. "who got you her?" mora asked me then i grinned and rolled my eyes in a playful way. "why you making that face?" she laughed

"tyler got her for me" i told mora. "awww that's so nicee" she said in awe. "you still talk to him after what he did?" she asked me.

"hell nah" i laughed. "hahaha, so you just kept the dog?" she asked me laughing hard as fuck. "yeah this my baby" i grabbed nova petting her. "im just playin" mora laughed.

i have a lash appointment later so we was just chillin until it was time for me to go but me and mora were just watching tv.

_______________________

later...
i just came back from my lash appointment and i was in my room finishing packing for miami and mora was laying on my bed listening to music.

i got done packing and shit then i closed my suitcase plopping on my bed laying next to mora. david called me again while i was laying down and i answered.

"hey" i answered the phone in a tired voice. "im performing with tyler at rolling loud" he answered. "okay and?" i said with a lil attitude but not forcing it.

"you not mad?" he questioned. "no im not mad, why would i be mad" i said in a calm voice. "they put us together so i was just letting you know" he laughed.

"but you said you wasn't dropping the song with him no more" i told him. "the song not even out, but they want us to perform it there" he told me.

"so y'all made up behind my back?" i asked him. "we had to" david shrugged in a 'you gotta understand' type of way.

"im not even mad, at the end of the day yall rappers yall can make music or whatever" i told him. "i just don't wanna be around him" i added.

"aight you good?" he asked for clarification. "yeah im good" i answered then hung up putting my phone down next to me face down.

"i feel like everybody that i talk to or be with always got some type of connection with tyler then end up bringing him up and im just tryna forget bout dat nigga." i told mora laying down.

"he's a rapper so you got to get used to seeing him and hearing about him a lot" mora told me. "mad fans is even gonna bring him up because they know that y'all used to be together" she added.

i sighed just accepting the fact that that nigga is gonna be talked about a lot around me.

the next day...
2 days until rolling loud
11:33am

me and mora was at the airport to go to miami for rolling loud and we was hungry so we decided to get some food.

we were in the line at mcdonalds for some food and then it was our turn in the line and we went up and ordered paying for the food.

we waited for a while then we got our food and we sat down at this lil table thing eating our food and it wasn't even good.

ion know, maybe because it was from the airport but me and mora was not feeling them mcdonalds. after we was sitting around waiting for the plane it was finally time for us to board so we grabbed our stuff boarding the plane and finding our seats.

we sat down and if y'all don't know mora do youtube so she was vlogging most of the time. the flight is only an hour so we was gone be in miami soon.

i wanted to fall asleep so bad but with that lil bitty one hour i couldn't fall asleep for some reason so i just was playing around with the lil screen in front of me.

when the plane finally landed we grabbed out stuff exiting the plane and walking outside the airport waiting for our uber to come pick us up to take us to our hotel.

we got here so early because rolling loud is in two days and usually people come on the day of or one day before but it don't matter. rolling loud starts on friday and it's wednesday so we was just gon be around in miami until rolling loud.

we was outside waitin' and mora had her lil neck pillow on then the uber pulled up then he opened the trunk from the front seat as mora and i put our lil carry on suitcase in the trunk walking to the back seats and sitting down as the trunk slowly closed.

the driver drove us to our hotel which was a while away. "damn we in miamiii" i cheered excitedly. after our lil drive to the hotel we made it and the driver helped us get our bags out.

we walked inside the hotel and checked in our room and i texted david telling him which room and floor we gone be staying at so that they know.

we went into the elevator with our stuff going up to our room. "this is so nice" i admired the room as me and mora walked.

david and them is not gone be in miami until tomorrow because they coming a day before rolling loud which a lot of people were doing.

i went in the bathroom taking pictures in the big mirror because it was so pretty and the bathroom was mad nice.

1 day until rolling loud
4:28pm

mora and i was in our room waiting for them sugarhill niggas to pull up. i had the tv going and i was watching some random ass show that was just on because ian know how to work that tv.

we heard a knock on the door and i got up to open it already knowing who it was. "wasguud ma heart" david hugged me and then darrian hugged me after. "what y'all got goin on in here?" darrian just stormed into our room walking past me after the hug.

"yo mora" he went up to her hugging her while she sat up on the bed. "where the rest of dem niggas" i asked david referring to the other sugarhill rappers that they came with.

"they in the room" dd pointed to the room next to us with his thumb, i nodded. david walked in plopping himself on my bed and darrian sat at the edge of mora's bed.

"you excited to perform tomorrow?" i smiled asking dd. "hell yeah, and i get to bring out nle which is fye" he nodded. "darrian you not performing?" mora asked him making him look.

"nah my shit wasn't on the flyer thing, but ima support my manz tho aight" darrian nodded. "but im performing on sunday though, the last day" dd told us. "oh alright, ok" i nodded.

"aight let's go get some food" david said making us all get up and exit the room closing the door and walking to their room to get the rest of them. "yo wasgud paris" jay came up to me giving me a side hug and smiling.

"aww you missed me?" i laughed at jay making him laugh and not say nothing back but he was just smiling like he always do when he don't got nun to say.

so we all just left together as a group and we went to go get some eats and after that we was enjoying ourselves in the yams and we was outside for the rest of the night.

how y'all feel about this chapter??

rolling loud pt2 next...

STAY TUNEDDD!!!💕💕💕💕

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

874K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
331K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love Av :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...