We Met Again ~ KNJ FF

由 Namjin_spark124

"Fuck you and fuck your proposal!! Leave me alone, will you ?!" you raged at him but he was just smiling inno... 更多

DISCLAIMER
|PROLOGUE|
| CHAPTER 1 |
| CHAPTER 2 |
| CHAPTER 3 |
| CHAPTER 4 |
| CHAPTER 5 |
| CHAPTER 6 |
| CHAPTER 7 |
| CHAPTER 8 |
| CHAPTER 9 |
| CHAPTER 10 |
| CHAPTER 11 |
| CHAPTER 12 |
| CHAPTER 13 |
| CHAPTER 14 |
| CHAPTER 15 |
| CHAPTER 16 |
| CHAPTER 17 |
| CHAPTER 18 |
| CHAPTER 19 |
| CHAPTER 20 |
| CHAPTER 21 |
| CHAPTER 22 |
| CHAPTER 23 |
| CHAPTER 24 |
| CHAPTER 25 |
| CHAPTER 26 |
| CHAPTER 27 |
| CHAPTER 28 |
| CHAPTER 29 |
| CHAPTER 30 |
| CHAPTER 31 |
| CHAPTER 32 |
| CHAPTER 33 |
| CHAPTER 34 |
| CHAPTER 35 |
| CHAPTER 36 |
| CHAPTER 37 |
| CHAPTER 38 |
| CHAPTER 39 |
| CHAPTER 40 |
| CHAPTER 41 |
| CHAPTER 42 |
| CHAPTER 43 |
| CHAPTER 44 |
| CHAPTER 45 |
| CHAPTER 46 |
| CHAPTER 47 |
| CHAPTER 48 |
| CHAPTER 49 |
| CHAPTER 50 |
| CHAPTER 51 |
| CHAPTER 52 |
| CHAPTER 53 |
| CHAPTER 54 |
| CHAPTER 55 |
| CHAPTER 57 |
| CHAPTER 58 |
| CHAPTER 59 |
| CHAPTER 60 |
| CHAPTER 61 |
| CHAPTER 62 |
| CHAPTER 63 |
| CHAPTER 64 |
| CHAPTER 65 |
| CHAPTER 66 |
| CHAPTER 67 |
| CHAPTER 68 |
| CHAPTER 69 |
| CHAPTER 70 |
| CHAPTER 71 |
| CHAPTER 72 |
| CHAPTER 73 |
| CHAPTER 74 |

| CHAPTER 56 |

779 84 39
由 Namjin_spark124

~ MIN YOONGI POV ~

 I sat grumpily as she cheerfully handed me her "tea," which was simply water with food coloring......My 3-year-old sister decided to invite me to her tea party today

"This is milk tea ......this is ginger tea ...... this is a Black tea; this is a white tea." she rambled as she explained me all types of teas she had in her 'shop' 

"Oppa! Do you like blue tea?" She excitedly held my hands and gave me her best puppy eyes...

Without a word, I nodded .... she squealed and prepared me her 'blue tea'

"Oppa ...Appa also loved this one! you should also try" Y/N handed me her Tea, with a blue food dye mixed in it.... The dye was edible, father specially brought it for her 'tea' party

"Yoongi, your friends are here......they are calling you for a baseball match-" Mother called for me ...but when she entered, she abruptly halted on her place ...

Her face held a shock, she immediately ran towards me...

"Yoongi! What are you doing! .... You are a boy, and boys don't play with girls like this!

"Omma, Oppa was just drinking my Tea, please let him ..." My sister requested her mother with her infamous puppy eyes, but mother was too persistent ...she held my hand and stood me up, the blue tea in my hand spilled over my sister's dress...

More tears gathered in her eyes ....

"No Y/N, don't drag your brother in your games .... he's a boy and he will play with Boys...." She dragged me out of my sister's playroom when I heard her shout 

"Oppa is so bad! I will never call Oppa again!!"

I know mother also heard her, but she just smiled towards me and crouched to my 7-year-old height 

"She is just a kid Yoongi, don't mind her" 

'Don't mind her'

I'm not sure when those statements became my life's guiding principles; ever since that day, Y/N has never asked me to play with her; only Father has engaged in play with her.

I don't know whether I should blame my mother for this, she always wanted me to be a boy, A Man...

A boy, A man who doesn't sit with his sister to play with, A man who never pampered his sister 

Mother trained me to never think about my sister; as a result, I entirely disregarded her existence.

Perhaps it explains why. Y/N was accustomed to solving her issues on her own because no one ever seemed to understand her...

But now......that my mother was finally not breathing under my neck, I realized how wrong my mentality was ....

mother wanted me to be a man, but she made me a ......jerk 

"I said I did it all by myself all these years, Brother, and I think I can do it this time too, I don't fucking need your protection-"

I know she was speaking the truth, but why did that hurt so bad?

I couldn't face her after wards, I was too ashamed to admit what kind of man I was ......so, I left the house ....

My guilt was not allowing me to speak to her ......

Older brothers /sisters are meant to hear those problems of the siblings, that parents can't solve...

I left her alone .... all my life ...

She was so habitual to dealing with her own problem that even when I tried to help her, she pushed me away ....

I was not angry at her, never was ....and never will 

It was my just me, my guilt and myself 

I couldn't push that growing guilt that was constantly making me realize .... she endured so much ...alone 

I was never there ....

I didn't care how long I had been driving; all I cared about was getting nowhere, so I just drove aimlessly down Seoul's quiet streets.

I guess it was going to be morning, because the darkness of the night was slowly fading ....

I can't recall being in this area of Seoul, therefore I'm not sure where I was.

I silently blamed my overly analytical mind for forcing me to travel here. I believe I am lost right now.

I slammed my head on the steering wheel and groaned in annoyance ......I was sleepy now, lost too...

"Where the fuck are you, Min Yoongi?" I asked myself as I looked around to recognize this area ...

perhaps, it was the early dawn, but still my surrounds were hard to recognize ...

I got out of the car and got near that stranded bus-station.... I can see the name written but couldn't read it because of glasses ...

In the process of making a grand exit of my home, I forgot my glasses, hence, I was practically blind too ...

'Why the hell they wrote the name so small and at so much height?'

I squinted my eyes impossibly narrows and finally was able to read some words

'H... A... NYANG'

'Hanyang?'

I never really heard of these areas of Seoul, I rested my back against my car and took out my mobile to navigate back home.

The road was empty, not even a single soul was there ...

I typed hurriedly to find the fastest route back home...... Y/N was alone at home, and Jackson was injured too...

I was upset but that doesn't mean I'll repeat my mistakes again....

The bright light of my phone almost blinded me but, I adjusted the brightness and swiped further...

'Hmm...the nearest route is 2 hours away-'

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

 I shrieked and turned swiftly...... when out of nowhere a hand was placed on my shoulder ...

I saw a man wearing black cap and black jacket smiling at me, I found his face familiar but I can't point out who he was...

"What Yoongi Hyung, you forgot me?" He pouted as I cringed visibly, massaging my pounding heart...

"Yes, who are you and how the fuck you know my name?"

"Is my handsome face too ordinary to be forgetful?" That strange man mumbled and started checking his face.

"Well, if you really forgot ...I'm Park Jimin" He smiled again, and tried to shook my hand 

Park Jimin, I squinted my eyes again and carefully saw his face .... he turned his head side by side giving me his full face-view ...

That pervert Neighbour

I remembered him, he was the one who constantly passes smile to my sister and sometime even ......me and Jackson 

I could tolerate a normal smile, but his smile was always so ......flirty 

"What are you doing here?" I asked cautiously, what if he's a killer?

"Oh...I was coming back from work actually!" He jumped on his feet and showed me a HUGE file which was in his Jacket?

"It's late-night hour Yoongi Hyung, I could be robbed...." he pouted and looked down ....

Upon examining the file, I immediately recognized it as something work-related. The file looked bulky, as if it were stuffed with hundreds of pages, giving off the appearance of a typical office document. 

It seems that file is way too important for him...

"Hyung..." he called me once again, and I found myself unable to recall exactly when we had become so casual that he started addressing me as 'Hyung'.

He sighed and snatched my phone from my hand, before I could bash out at him...he spoke again...

"Can you drop me to ...this address?" he looked at me with shining eyes...

"I'm lost actually I don't know the way back-" I reasoned my genuine concern...

"I'll guide you!" He smiled showing off his one cheek dimple....

"This....This is not you house Jimin...." I carefully glanced at the house in front of us, this was surely not his house ......considering this man was my Neighbour, I should be home right now...

"True! ...this is not my house but my boss's house..." 

"Why are we here park Jimin?" I spat coldly...

"Because I wanted to?" He tilted his head a little ...

"Get out..." I mumbled, and started the car

"Don't worry Yoongi Hyung, your house is not so far away from Namjoon's ..." 

He said and saluted with his fingers ...and went inside the estate...

wait-

Namjoon's?

Namjoon is Jimin's boss?

Thinking about Jimin being the employee of Namjoon, the opponent of my sister .... Jimin had been our Neighbour from the very beginning...... 

'Should I tell Y/n about this'

AUTHOR's POV

"Ow- Namjoon what the fuck!" 

He heard his older brother's painful yelp, he quickly scurried away from the bed and apologized ...massaging his chest lightly 

"Sorry Hyung..."

Namjoon mumbled and hurriedly opened his wardrobe to take out his clothes ....

Namjoon clumsily entered his attached bathroom and started preparing for the day.

Jimin texted him that he will directly deliver those papers to Namjoon ......at his house...

Namjoon was smiling all the way to showering; he was finally going to end this case!

It must have been a week or two since Namjoon completely knew about Byun Baekho's murder ...but he kept his calm...

because honestly, that was not Namjoon's case .... His role as a lawyer was to defend Jun-Kyung, even after it was quite clear he murdered an innocent ...

This part of Namjoon's job sometime disgust him, it was his profession vs his feelings 

Lawyers are emotionless, they are taught to throw their emotions out of the courtroom before entering ....

But, how can one ignore humanity?

This is how Namjoon came out with an earth-shattering conspiracy, a conspiracy that will not compromise with his profession 

A plan that will bring Ju-Kyung on knees and Baekho his justice...

He will do things in a way that nobody will able to suspect him, He was going to play like a sleek fox...

Namjoon wrapped the towel around his waist and came out ...He laughed silently when he saw his tired Hyung taking over his bed ...

He minimized the noise made from his walking, not wanting to wake up his Hyung .... he finally wore his clothes and brushed his hair...

He just wore some good-looking sweatpants and a hoodie because he was going to attend Jimin in his home office...

When he felt he was fully ready, he sat near the edge of his bed ......his waist was meeting Seokjin's head ...

"Namjoon....why are you sitting on me?" Seokjin groaned tiredly and pushed him away from his head....

"Hyung let me sit-"

He was about to argue with his tired Hyung when the doorbell rang loudly from the foyer ....

Namjoon interrupted himself and hurriedly climbed down the stairs to reach the door

"Good morning~"

Namjoon patiently escorted him to his office; the whole Kim house was silent .... because nobody likes to wake up early in Kim Soo-Hyuk's house ...

He saw that file in his hands on the way to his office, Namjoon was relieved to know that Jimin didn't con him ...he really bought the file 

As soon as Jimin entered Namjoon's office, Namjoon spoke in a commanding tone

"File" he forwarded his hand to let Jimin place it on his palm, Jimin just smiled ......viciously

He placed the file in his hands and Namjoon opened it right away to verify the authenticity 

"Very well then Park Jimin, you did your job well.... you can go-"

"I need something in return for this..." Jimin interrupted Namjoon, who had his eyes widen 

"How much?" Namjoon straightforwardly asked without beating around the bush, he knew Jimin will not do something for free, Namjoon was already prepared with lump-sum of money to pay...

"I don't need money Joonie..." Jimin chuckled and sat on the chair with his legs crossed

Namjoon raised his eyebrows in suspicion 

'He doesn't need money, so what else is there?'

"Namjoon, I risked my life for this file, so I believe I deserve to know... what exactly do you plan to do with it?" Jimin spoke seriously without taking any nicknames that he gave to him...

Namjoon glared intensely at Jimin. His mind raced in every possible direction, trying to understand why Jimin wanted to know about his plans. In reality, Namjoon had only known Park Jimin for the past month. How could he trust someone he had only known for just four weeks?

"I can't understand Park Jimin, how is my scheme is your concern in any way..." Namjoon chose his words cautiously

Listening to him, Jimin chuckled loudly

"I can't believe it, Joonie. Are you suspecting me of doing something against you?" 

Namjoon flinched, realizing that indeed he was suspecting this man.

Jimin observed Namjoon's tense features, he sighed heavily knowing what was Namjoon thinking...

"Namjoon, consider this as my payment. I have no intention of doing anything bad to you. If you team me up in your plan, I'll be a great help to you."

3 PM ~ The Same day

In a small, dimly-lit room, a man was tied to a chair. Taehyung, surrounded by his henchmen, looked sternly at him. "Tell me what I need to know," he said calmly....

"It'll be better for you if you cooperate." The tied man nervously hesitated, feeling the pressure of the situation. 

"where's my file?

"P-Please ...I-I really don't know a-anything" the tied man cried with his big fat tears 

"You will speak, the hard way then...."

______________________________________

TBC 

Before you guys proceed to kill me, I want to say .......you are looking beautiful today~

Ahem......looks like buttering is not working, the next update will be up within this week don't worry...

Are things getting interesting?

If you don't get anything ...let me know in the comments!

Keep commenting and voting 

I Lob you ❤️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.1K 669 26
?? Pov What a beauty *slap* ?? :- Don't you have shame ?? :- If I had any shame then why would I come in university to kiss you in front of all stude...
341K 21.7K 41
"why are you doing this to me?" namjoon snickered, clearly doesn't like being touched by her. but she just laughed, while moving closer to him. "can'...
62.6K 1.5K 22
When you were dared to seduce the nerd in which results in you falling for him. "Can you stop bothering me?" As soon as i heard his voice, i could fe...
561K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...