Got Isekai to a world I despi...

By TsukuyomiMonarch

People would say to "expect the unexpected." Well, for Arata Kamada, he truly wasn't expecting what was going... More

prologue part 1
prologue part 2
chapter 1 New world, New life
Chapter 2 The unknown
Chapter 3 New companions
Chapter 4 Academy Life
Chapter 6 Learn their place
Chapter 7 It's Time to Duel
Chapter 8 This Duel Ends Now
Chapter 9 Aftermath
Chapter 10 School Festival
Chapter 11 Redgrave summon
Chapter 12 Pirate invasion
Chapter 13 Item Acquired

Chapter 5 Into the Dungeon

485 14 4
By TsukuyomiMonarch

A/n For those who question on why this story says complete, it because there's word going around that stories that aren't complete are getting delete. So for the time being as of right now, i'm marking them as complete for now, I'll still update them and don't worry i'm continuing on making new chapter for you guys. I'm also doing it for my Death note story  as well, and if some how they get delete, I have docs of the chapters if it does get delete, so I won't haft to start from scratch.

Also tell me how you like the story so far, and just a reminder that i'm gonna put stop uploading chapter til season 2 comes out, I do plan to make my own chapters when I reach the end of season 1. Also if you have any tips for my leave go ahead and comment them, I enjoy getting feedback so I can improve for my future stories.

Now let's get on to the chapter!!! Hope you like it and leave a vote as well!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov

It was the next day and Arata once again was in the capital, heading to Erhard and seeing how his sword came out. He brought his money bag with him since he was going to the exploration class today. He is now at Erhard shop and opens the door, Arata sees Erhard at the front.

Erhard: Hey Arata.

Arata: Yo Erhard, so how did it turn out?

Erhard: came out better than I expected.

He goes to the back to get the sword, as Arata was waiting he was thinking of the new dungeon that he'll be exploring and wonder of a new hidden area that he'll encounter. He wasn't too worried about Leon, since Daniel and Raymond.

Arata mind: Hopefully this will last longer then the one I had before.

Erhard then returns and is carrying his sword in a cloth and places it on the counter in front of Arata.

Erhard: Well go ahead. See it for yourself.

Arata picks it up and removes the cloth, and let's just say Arata was speechless of his new sword, it had a black scabbard and it had an interesting shape for the hilt. 

He unsheaths it and looks at the blade itself, it was the perfect weight for him... Arata stepped back a little bit from the counter,

He twirls his blade and can tell right away that this sword was 100 times better than his old one.

Erhard: Well, Whatcha think?

Arata: Erhard.

He turns and faces him with a smirk on his face.

Arata: I think this might be your best work yet.

Timeskip

It was time for the exploration class to start and everyone was waiting for their teacher to arrive and instruct them on what to do... Leon and also Olivia joined as well, everyone was in their adventurer outfits.

Leon: Damn it! Why aren't Daneil and Rayomd at?! Looks like they decided to skip exploration class.

Arata: Relax dude, at least you have me and Olivia.

The two of them look behind them and see Arata with his adventurer outfit with his messenger bag and his new sword.

Leon notices Arata's new sword.

Leon: Got yourself a new sword?

Arata: Yup, and it's way better than before.

Arata mood change completely of who he spotted and was annoyed by it as well,

It was the prince and his lackeys.

Arata: -_- Great. Just great. They had to be here.

If he wasn't annoyed enough by them being here, himself along with Leon and Olivia are getting started at by the other students. Probably thinking they could use them to their advantage... Yeah right, like Arata is going to let that happen.

Arata mind: This better be interesting for a new dungeon.

???: *whispers* Are you the one?

Arata gasps as he turns around and sees where that unknown voice came from. But there was no one there. Leon notices this and speaks to him.

Leon: Hey man, you good?

Arata: Did you say something to me?

Leon: Uhh no.

Arata looked at Olivia and she shook her head. He was about to say something but their teacher arrived and began to instruct them.

Teacher: Welcome everyone. This is your chance to put those magic and combat lessons to the test. Please proceed to the third floor of the dungeon and retrieve any crystals you find, and remember to watch and for monsters.

Everyone: Yes ma'am.

After she finishes instructing everyone on what to do, Arata felt a breeze of wind and flinch of the sudden breeze he felt. Olivia saw this and was a little concerned.

Olivia: Are you ok, Mr Arata?

Leon: Hey what's with you, your acting stranger then usually?

Arata: I'm fine.

He was about to tell them about the sudden breeze, but then thought of the voice he heard... He found it strange for wind to breeze in a dungeon of all places, he felt the breeze go down one of the tunnels. It was almost like telling him to follow the breeze of the wind, he suddenly snapped out of thought when he heard yelling. Arata, Olivia, and Leon see what the commotion was, and it was none other than Angelica and her followers, yelling at that loli girl.

Angelica: That's enough!! How much more clearer do I have to make this!! The Prince is too noble to be seen by you!!!

The Prince decided to step in, as he got in between them.

Prince: Angelica back off!! I won't put up with this of what you're doing to Marie.

Angelica: Your Highness?! You're simply going to allow this girl to do whatever she pleases!!

Marie then gets behind the Prince and holds his arm.

Marie: Your Highness. I simply wanted to be by your side, in a scary dungeon. If im bothering you please tell me and i'll leave you alone.

Angelica gritted her teeth in frustration.

Angelica: You brat!! I can't believe you're doing this again!!

Everyone was now whispering to one another on what was going on. Arata now knows the loli name is Marie and he could tell that her attitude she's showing is fake. Leon looked at Arata and knew he wanted to do something about it, but Leon didn't want to get involved and cause trouble. He whispers to Arata.

Leon: *whispers* Hey, I know that look and we both know that this isn't our concern or our problem.

Arata: *whisper* I know that. But you and I know that this Marie person is totally suspicious, especially since this is a character we both haven't seen yet.

Leon:*whispers* I mean, I guess.

Arata: *whispers* One more thing, you don't mind If I leave you Olivia by yourselves and I promise to get you two, full bags of crystals.

Leon seemed suspicious of what Arata was planning.

Leon*whisper* What are you getting at?

Arata: *whisper* Just say yes, trust me. I know what I'm doing.

Leon had a bad feeling about this, but in the end he decided to comply.

Leon: *sighs/whisper* Yeah sure, but why–

Without even finishing Arata started to run towards one of the tunnels. But suddenly Leon's suspicion expression changed to a panic/terrified expression due to him seeing Arata running towards the Prince and his friends. He thought that he was trying to pick a fight with them, so he called him out.

Leon: He-Hey!!

But it was already too late, not only that it got the attention of the Prince and his friends. As they see Arata running in their direction, the ones that confronted Arata on the first day thought he was trying something.

Greg: Well well, guess it was only a matter of time.

Jilk got in front of the Prince.

Jilk: Your Highness stand back, we'll deal with this commoner.

Prince: Don't worry Marie I'll protect if anything is any happens.

Marie: That's so brave of you. Thank you, your Highness.

As Arata was getting closer and closer, Greg was the first one to charge toward him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Arata: Idiots.

Arata sees this and sighs as he gets enough speed and jumps over Greg and not only that his jump was long enough to be able to get over the Prince and others as well. He lands on the ground and turns around, as they look at Arata confused. Without saying anything to them since he didn't want to waste any time saying to them. Some of the students were confused about what just happened, there was silence until one of the students broke it.

Student boy#1: Tch that damn Commoner!!!! He's trying to get the best loot in this dungeon! before us!!!

Student boy#2: LIKE HELL HE IS!!!

Student girl #1: We'll show him!!

Student girl #2: Get him!!!!!

All the students began to rush towards the tunnel of the dungeon, trying to catch up to Arata without a second thought... The only ones remaining in the main room were the Teacher, Leon, Olivia, Angelica along with her followers, the Prince, his friends and Marie. The teacher witnessed all she could was nervous chuckle and Leon just shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose on what Arata could possibly be up to.

Leon: *sighs* I have a bad feeling about this.

Arata pov

Honestly those guys are complete dumb-asses, they actually thought I was going to beat the living shit out of them. I mean I could, but as I continued to follow the flow of the wind that was trying to guide me somewhere in the dungeon, Sagira appeared next to me while running.

Sagira: So it looks like you had a head start.

Arata: Indeed, hopefully this wind leads me to somewhere good.

Sagira: With the luck you've been having lately. I'm pretty sure there's something interesting waiting.

I was about to say something but was cut off from screaming from behind, guess what they assume that I know where the good loot is, which I kind of do. They try to catch up to me and try to get the loot before me. I decided to pick up the pace a bit and started to feel the wind blowing stronger, as I continued down the path I was heading. I suddenly stopped.

Sagira: Uhh you know that they're about to catch up right?

She's right. I could hear them coming closer and closer, the wind changed directions and it was flowing through the wall. I walked to it and I placed my hand on it and my hand suddenly went through it. I pulled my hand back, I then put my head through the wall and from what it looked like it was some kind of illusion, not only that the wind continues to flow through as well... I heard footsteps and were getting louder and louder, so I pushed my whole body into the wall and I went through it completely and Sagira did the same as well. I waited for a little bit, I'm guessing I was the only one that noticed this... Good thing cuz on whatever is down here and it leads to death. I ain't gonna be responsible for those that died, they should've thought of it. 

Sagira: Good thing the others didn't follow... Wonder how Leon is holding up?

Arata: He's fine. He is with the protagonist of the game after all.

I see light up a head which was weird since we're in a dungeon, I walk toward it with Sagira. I look back to see that no one entered besides me. I get closer and

To the light and suddenly I covered my eyes due to the brightness of the light, once I felt the brightness go down. I felt the breeze of the wind and not only that,

I was outside in a forest... This is hell weird, I mean not as weird as I would originally be.

Sagira: Strange. Never would've thought there would be a forest in a dungeon.

Arata: You can say that again, how is that even possible?

Sagira: Whoever made this dungeon, must have created this that can be capable of having its own environment.

Arata: Yeah no kidding.

???: Are you worthy?

The voice I heard from before and I turned around and saw that no one was there, this time it didn't whisper like last time. I then felt the wind once again.

Arata: That voice again.

Sagira: I didn't hear anyone.

Arata: Leon and Olivia didn't hear anyone as well. Guess I'm the only one who hears it... Guess we gotta see and find out who's tryna get my attention.

I continue to follow the wind, along with Sagira and see what lies ahead for me.

Leon pov

Honestly, how does he always get into these situations? Me and the protagonist are collecting crystals and I was wondering what Arata was trying to find. I mean he did find that underground area that I didn't know about when I first played this game. I was just watching Olivia collecting crystals.

Olivia: Look Leon! I can't believe I got this myself.

Leon: Ahh nicely done, that would get you 100 dia.

Olivia: I'm trying to see if I can repay Arata for helping me out.

Leon: Nah I don't think he minds helping you out.

Olivia: Are you sure?

Leon: Yeah I am, let's continue and see if we run into him.

Olivia: Do you know where he went?

Leon: I wished. Guess we'll see and find out.

She puts her crystals in a bag and we continue down the tunnel. So far we haven't seen Arata at all, we did see some students frustrated that they lost him when they tried to catch up to him... Why do I get a bad feeling that something is going to happen?

Arata pov

Me and Sagira continue to follow the flow of the wind. We can see the end of the forest and not gonna lie, it feels hella peaceful here. Maybe once I'm done here on whoever is trying to seek me out, I can probably make another base of some sort here.

Sagira: Gotta admit these places are peaceful to be in.

Arata: Damn right.

We saw the end of the forest and as we exited it we were standing in a grass landscape, we continued to follow the wind and as time passed, there were some stairs that head up to the mountains.

???: Come forth and see if you are worthy.

I heard the voice once and I sigh and make my way to the top, this kind of reminds me of when I was alive and the time I met Satsuki for the first time. It's strange that I haven't thought about my past for awhile now. Hopefully they're doing ok without me. I was snapped out of trance when Sagira began to talk.

Sagira: This place is bigger than I anticipated it to be.

Arata: There might be a barrier somewhere, this place gotta have a limit to it... But I gotta say, we gotta look more into this when we have more time.

Sagira: indeed.

Arata: Hey Sagira, I gotta ask you? How is everything going for you so far? I know you can despise people to a certain extent.

Sagira: ... Hmm. It's been very interesting so far. Gotta say your life is one a thrill to live in.

Arata: Hehe you could say that again.

Small Timeskip

After what felt like hours passing, we were almost to the top and the closer we heard the sound of a waterfall. We finally made it to the top and I truly wasn't expecting this at all,

It was a shrine of some sort surrounded by waterfalls.

Sagira: ... Wow.

Arata: Yes indeed, I truly didn't expect this.

I walked to the front to the remaining stairs that lead to his shrine, as I walked I heard the voice but it was much closer.

???: I see that you made it.

Sagira looked at me.

Sagira: Ok now I heard that.

Almost to the top of the stairs, we saw that there was someone there. He had some samurai armor on and had wore a light purple kimono with white stripes running down the center and sleeves, had long hair that was in a ponytail, and an ornate mask featuring golden teeth, black lips and fangs, a golden protrusion on either side, and a golden headpiece shaped like three cherry blossoms.

???: I see you finally arrived.

Arata: Well gotta say, people would usually either follow or not follow the voices they hear... So why did you call me out all of the sudden, and who are you?

???: I'll tell you it once we reach where we are supposed to go, but for the time being. Follow me.

He turns and heads inside of the shrine, me and Sagira look at each other.

Sagira: You sure about this?

Arata: No going back now, come on.

We follow him inside and I must say the inside look very nice,

Arata: Gotta say, you've kept this place pretty clean. Oh by the way, since you haven't told me your name yet. The names Arata Fou Bartfort.

???: It's to meet you Arata Fou Bartfort, we'll be heading up to the hilltop. We'll have more space for what we need to discuss.

Arata: Noted.

As we walk he notices Sagira floating next to me.

???: I must say, I have never seen something like you before. What exactly are you?

Sagira: Oh you know, I usually go by being called an A.I or the ones that made me a ghost.

???: ... Hmm, fascinating. Let's continue talking once we make it to the hilltop.

I nod in agreement, and we continue on our way through the shrine.

Third pov, Timeskip

After time had passed and went up to the Hilltop, they finally made it and I gotta say it was a big area. but the only thing that was on the hilltop was a giant cherry blossom tree at the very edge of the hilltop. The samurai stops and turns around and faces me.

???: Now you're wondering why I called you here.

Arata: I mean obviously.

???: I sense you have potential when I enter the dungeon, so I want to test you on it.

Arata: And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one that took this test.?

???: Indeed you're correct, only a few took the test and as you can see. No one has passed it.

Sagira: So what is this test?

???: Simply really... You will fight me, one on one. Win and It will show if you are worthy.

Arata: Worthy of what exactly?

???: You'll see how far you get into the test.

He stepped back from Arata, until he was a few feet away from him. He reaches out his hand and his sword appears in his hand.

He places it on his left side of his hip and looks at me. Even though he had a mask on, Arata can feel his glare tells me that he's determined. He unsheathed his sword and so did he.

Arata: Sagira, you know what to do.

Sagira: You don't need to tell me twice.

She then disappears and Arata throws my messenger bag to the side, as we both get into our stances... We just waited until one of us makes the first move, as our hairs blew through the wind and the cherry blossoms petals fell as well. As the petals slowly descended to the ground, they still hadn't made a move yet, as two petals made contact with the ground... They both charge at each other with tremendous speed, as they clash swords with one another. Arata was delivering clashes against the samurai.

but then he instantly sees through Arata's attacks in a short amount of time. He was now dodging his attacks with ease and jumped on one of his attacks, as he continued to dodge them.

Arata was struggling to find an opening...

Arata mind: Gotta say! I haven't fought someone like this in a while!! But!

Arata was now slowly seeing his defense, at the slip second he saw an opening and his attack managed to catch him off guard. Arata began to push him back with aggressive attacks as the samurai was trying to block his attacks... Not only that, Arata managed to scrape his cheek of his mask. The Samurai was both a bit surprised and impressed that Arata managed to land some sort of hit on him.

But the Samurai sees Arata's upcoming attack, he deflects it perfectly and manages to parry Arata's shoulder, he grunts of the hit and he jumps back away from him.

???: I must say, you're quite skilled with the blade.

Arata: *chuckles* Thanks, not so bad yourself.

???: You can handle yourself well in the first phase.

Arata: First phase?

???: Yes... Some who I've brought here make it pass the first phase, and rarely pass the second phase.

He brought his sword up close to him, and Arata prepared for what was about to hit him.

???: Now scatter.

His blade began to glow and started to slowly break itself into pieces and started to take the shape of cherry blossom petals, surrounding himself. Arata was surprised by this that his sword was capable of having this kind of power. 

???: Senbonzakura.

Arata was speechless of seeing a sword do this before. As tons of petals were around him.

Arata mind: Wh-What the hell is this.

???: Feast your eyes Arata Fou Bartfort. Witness the power of my blade, Senbonzakura.

Arata: Gotta say, that's some neat trick you got there... But let's see how good it is!

The wave of the petals went towards Arata at incredible speed, so he uses his magic that he's been learning and increases his speed... With his new speed he charged at the Samurai, but a wave of petals caught up to him instantly. Arata was surprised by this and blocks the attacks, but barely holds the attack since he didn't expect for it to catch up with his speed.

Arata mind: What the hell! Has he already matched my speed that quickly with his attack?!?!

One petal at the time was cutting around his body, along with a cut on his left cheek... Arata uses his strength to push it back, which he did successfully and jumps back a small distance from him and the Samurai. He takes a deep breath and tries to find a quick solution on how to deal with his Senbonzakura. Then an idea popped into his head, first he calmed himself, closed his eyes and focused his magic into his sword. The samurai sees that he was just standing there and senses he was channeling his magic. He uses Senbonzakura and launches an attack towards Arata.

Arata opens his eyes, as he lifts his sword that was holding with his magic and unleashes an horizontal attack at the Samurai attack. It completely annihilates his Senbonzakura, but not only that his attack was still going and heading toward the Samurai, nearly missing him. The Samurai was completely stunned by this, that someone was able to beat his Senbonzakura with ease... As the dust from the attack began to clear up, Arata could see that the ground was cut from his attack and saw that the Samurai left arm was bleeding. He grips his sword tightly.

???: I must say Arata Fou Bartfort... You are very interesting. No one had ever beaten the second phase this quickly... But now, it's getting more serious.

He reverse grips his sword and holds it in front of him... and slowly he loses his grip and his sword and lets go of his sword, Arata was confused by this.

Arata mind: He let go of his sword. Is he giving up or something?

The sword suddenly began to sink into the ground, when it made contact with it. Arata was now confused and was preparing for what would happen next.

???: Bankai.

The surrounding area went dark and giants blade began to come out of the ground,

and they started to break down into cherry blossom petals and it was more than before.

???: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.

Arata was now more speechless than before, now that there are double the amount of petals than before. Arata wasted no time and blitzed towards him, before the Samurai could do anything. Arata attacked him, but the petals blocked his attack.

Arata mind: What the hell!!!! This thing can even be used for defense!!!!!

The petals then changed shape, as it was still blocking Arata's attack. It shot out an attack at blank range, he managed to dodge it as he stepped back to keep his distance. But now a large attack of petals goes towards him and he dodges it again, but it was catching up with him. Arata continues to deflect the attacks one by one, and it continues to get faster and faster. It was now surrounding Arata in every direction

Arata mind: Damn it!!! I can't keep it!!

The petals went towards with no escape from it, but Arata used his fire magic that he learned, it wasn't perfect and he was still getting used to using magic. So he releases a black flame and surrounds himself from the attack of Senbonzakura.

A/n Arata's black flames are like Rimaru flames from that time I got reincarnated as a slime.

The flames protected him, but it was already dying down since he barely learned how to use fire magic. The attack slammed the ground where Arata was standing, as it was breaking the ground itself.

???: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is an attack comprised of millions of blades coming from all directions. I do say so myself Arata, you've come along pretty far. But I believe–

Arata: What. You thought this was over, who decided that.

The dust began to clear out as there was a large crater from Senbonzakura, and Arata was standing in the middle of it with clothing all tattered and blood dripping on his face. Seeing this stunned the Samurai that someone survived his Senbonzakura, even with the flames protecting Arata. He was still standing.

Arata: Gotta say, I haven't fought like this in a long time. So I thank you for that.

A purple aura started to surround Arata and the Samurai could feel his power growing, the magic began to surge around him. As it continued to surge his eyes were covered by his hair.

Arata: Even though I don't possess a sword like your own... I have my own way of kicking your ass...Brace yourself!! This is where the fun begins!!!!

Arata unleashes the surge of his magic and it goes sky-rocking. His clothing flowed from the wind of the surge, and so did the Samurai clothing as well. He truly didn't expect Arata to have this kind of power.

??? mind: What form of power is this? I've encountered this sort of power from past challengers, but never this type of scaling before. 

Arata magic continued to burst, as the Samurai saw his silhouette and now his eyes started to glow purple. Arata energy blasts off of the edge of the mountain as the cherry blossom petals begin to fall off of the tree due to the blasts, but lucky the Samurai actually place a protective barrier around the tree, so that it wouldn't get destroyed. As the dust and energy cleared, there was a purple aura surrounding Arata's body, and now his eyes were glowing purple. The same one that occurred to him when he first met Sagira.

Arata: So... Ready to start again.

Without even waiting for a response, Arata blitzed toward him once again. The Samurai launched his Senbonzakura at him, but Arata was dodging them, left and right. Arata attacked him at the front, but the Samurai blocked it. Arata vanished in an instant and caught the Samurai by surprise, as Arata appeared behind him and attacked from behind. The Samurai was able to block in time, Senbonzakura attacks once again Arata and pushes him, Arata rushes toward him again dodging his attacks. Arata goes for attack and the Samurai was prepared to block it, but instead Arata uses his speed and vanishes again.

??? mind: He got even more faster than before! My Senbonzakura can't keep up.

Arata was now moving so fast, the Samurai sees him vanish at one spot to another,

He was seeing after-images of Arata.

Arata: What the matter!? Can't keep up!!

???: Don't get cocky with yourself, boy.

The Samurai launched an attack at Arata,by using his hand gestures to control the movement of Senbonzakura and to his surprise it was finally picking up to his speed. But Arata is still able to dodge it... There was a massive one coming and Arata jumped high in the air.

??? mind: Using the palm of my hands, I'm twice as fast.

Arata continues to deflect the attacks in the air, but that was when he sees that he's surrounded by tons of petals and there wasn't any way to avoid them.

??? mind: It's over.

The petals went toward Arata and trapped him in a sphere of petals, but that was when Arata was slashing at each and every petal at tremendous speed, and was able to slice all of them. The Samurai was left speechless and what he just witnessed.

??? mind: Impossible... He sliced through all of them.

As he sees Arata in the air with scattered destroyed petals, in an instant Arata vanishes in a blink of an eye.

Arata: What the matter? Guess you met your match.

The Samurai turns around and sees Arata behind him, his eyes went back to normal and the aura around him was gone. Arata was going for the finishing blow... But despite the pure shock he just witnessed, he refuses to let in and accepts defeat. He stops Arata's attacks by catching his sword with his right hand, and starts to bleed... Arata and the Samurai stare down at one another, they back step back to get distance and the Samurai hands to leak out more blood due to him catching Arata's blade. The Samurai looks at Arata with a serious look underneath the mask.

???: I must say, you truly are something. Most haven't left me speechless as you just did. But let's see how long that'll last... Watch carefully, Arata Fou Bartfort.

His blood on the ground started to change into pink flames, as it started to surround him. But not only that it was starting to surround the two of them as well. Then the flames spiraled into the sky, still surrounding Arata and the Samurai.

???: This is the true form of Senbonzakura.

The area went black for a moment, until the petals began to take the sword of his sword, it was more than a thousands of them

They began to rotate around the area.

???: Senkei Senbonzakura.

Arata was caught by surprise once again by this and still couldn't believe how much power the Samurai sword has.

Arata: Shit. None stop of the surprises, Aren't you?

???: I could say the same to you as well... I must say you come a long way, but this is where it ends. But know this, you are the second person to see this.

Arata *smirks* Will see about that.

The wall of the rotating blades stopped, the Samurai reached his right arm to the side and his sword appeared in his hand.

???: Prepare yourself Arata Fou Bartfort.

Once again the two of them blitzed at each other, clashing blades. They both vanish and reappear at the intense speed they're going. One clash after another, they land a hit on each other as blood starts to leak out from their cuts... But all of the sudden the Samurai appeared in front of Arata in an instant with his sword in front of his face.

Arata mind: He got even faster.

The Samurai thrust his sword in Arata's face but he dodged it to the left and grazed his right cheek. Arata was prepared to attack him, but he wasn't in front of him, he looked to his right and he was standing there. But not for too long, as he suddenly appeared behind Arata and attacked him. Arata barely managed to block his attack and noticed his attacks were stronger than before.

Arata mind: This form of Senbonzakura must focus more on offense rather than defense.

The Samurai: You seem to be a bit slower now Arata Fou Bartfort.

Arata: Seems like it. But I'm still able to block your sword.

???: .... Is that so.

From the wall of swords, one of them appears in the Samurai left hand and immediately impales Arata's right foot, as he grunts in pain. Another sword goes toward him but this time, he catches it and clenches his left hand into a fist...He then lifts his left fist, as he continues to clinch out a fist and he points to Arata's right shoulder.

???: But this ends now.

The Samurai shot Arata's shoulder using petals of Senbonzakura from his left hand when he released his fist. It now leaves a hole in Arata's shoulder, he grunts in pure pain and coughs blood. His right arm dropped and he was barely clinging to his sword with the strength he was on his right side of his arm, and Arata's hair covered his eyes.

???: You fought very well, but this was as far as you got.

The Samurai summoned another sword to prepare to end Arata and the battle once and for all.

???: .... Farewell. Arata Fou Bartfort.

The Samurai lifted his sword and started to slash at him, finishing Arata.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or so he thought because as he was coming to Arata, he did the exact same thing the Samurai did before... He caught his blade with his left hand, as he gripped it tightly. Blood started to drip down due to Arata's grip, the Samurai had no words to put on what just happened. He was once again speechless that Arata still has strength to continue fighting, and not waiting to submit to defeat.

Arata: Not yet I ain't...

Not only that, without the Samurai noticing, Arata's sword started to glow, and Arata looked at the Samurai with a serious glare as his eyes glowed purple once again.

Arata: I'm still in this fight!

In an instant black flames surrounded Arata's sword, and without wasting a second... Arata uses his strength he still has and lands an attack across his chest, with a large amount of blood spilled out of his chest and his clothing got burnt as well.

???: AAAHH!!

His crest started to burn due to Arata's flames and not only that his mask was actually starting to crack. The Samurai stepped back and took some distance, but he saw that Arata released an attack of black flames from his blade coming toward him, and he dodged it once again. But notices that Arata wasn't there until he sees a shadow from above, and it was Arata with another attack. The Samurai evaded it again and was in mid-air, but now Arata grabbed his shoulder as he was also in mid-air as well. He unleashes another powerful attack, slamming him to the ground in a large explosion of flames. As the dust from the attack began to clear out, more blood and the top left side of his mask. As it began to crumble and and fell to the ground and now it was showing his left blue eye. The Samurai pants from the damage he received, and grunts of the pain his body is in due all of the damage he's got from this fight... In all of his time fighting the one's he selected, no one has come nearly close to putting him in a position that his body started to give out.

???: How much power does this boy have?

He looks at Arata and he as well, pants from all the attacks he's done... Arata implies his sword to the ground and grabbed his tattered cape, he uses his sword to cover the shoulder wound from Senbonzakura and ties it tightly... the other half he hold in his left hand, as he grabs his sword from the ground and uses the the other half of his cape and ties it to his right hand for a tighter grip. Arata then felt his body was about to give out on itself.

Arata: Come on now, don't tell you that you're gonna quit on me.

???: I believe you and I both know that our bodies have hit their limit, even pushing past it to be more specific... Let us end this once and for all. One last attack.

Arata: Couldn't agree more.

???: You just be very honored about this, you'll be the very first person and possible last to see this final attack... The final phase.

The sword disappeared, it was going into his sword, as a beam of white light shot out and now the Samurai was condensing Senbonzakura Kageyoshi into a large pair of wings connected by a halo behind him and a long sword in his hand.

???: Shūkei: Hakuteiken.

Arata starts to chuckle when he witnesses something that no one else has seen, and he is the very first person to see this.

Arata: Damn sorry to disappoint you... I may not have an awesome move like you do... But with my black flame I just learned... It'll be enough.

Arata now holds his sword with two hands, as he transmits all of his magic into his sword, as black flames appear on his sword once more and his magic is surging around his body... The two fighter magic started to overwhelm the mountain, but only that they were putting all of their energy into this attack and it was started to shake the whole mountain a little and it was the surge of magic was starting to get so overwhelmed it was starting to make its way toward where Leon and the others were at.

Meanwhile with Leon and Olivia, Leon was finishing off killing ants and Olivia witnessed skills in fighting and she was very impressed to see him fight for the first time.

Olivia: You're even stronger than I thought.

Leon: Well I try to keep up with my training back him, usually Arata was the one that helped me with the basics.

Olivia: I must know, how strong is he?

Leon: Well I haven't seen him fight someone in a very long time. So I can't really say how strong he is.

Olivia was about to say something, but suddenly a money came down from the top and jumped on Leon and bit his left arm, he grunted in pain. Grabs his knife and kills the money as it disappears when it died.

Leon: Argh that scared the crap out of me!

Olivia: That's pretty much my fault. You were just protecting me.

Leon and Olivia then changed their glance and saw that there were more ants that were about to surround them. Leon's fighting arm was injured and Olivia isn't a fighter, but more of a doing spells.

Olivia: What do we do?!

Leon mind: Damn it! This sucks total ass! Where the hell is he!? We haven't seen him once since we've been down here.

???: Sorry we're late.

They both turn around to see it was none other than the Prince, Marie and his friends.

Prince: We'll handle the rest of these little pests.

Leon mind: HA!! They got some balls.

Angelica and her followers arrive at the scene and they see the ants everywhere, and see the Prince talking to Marie.

Prince: Not afraid are you my dear?

Marie: No, I think I'll be alright.

Angelica grits her teeth in frustration on how the Prince is acting with Marie. Leon and Olivia just watch, but Leon felt like something is off but doesn't know what. Greg had his hands behind his head and spoke.

Greg: I'm a little worried that the Prince might get some cuts and buries. Wouldn't want to crack that porcelain palette skin.

Chris: Come on, you know you can't talk to the Prince like that.

Juilk: We're all students now, which means we're all equal here.

Brad: You really don't wanna marry this guy Marie. He's gonna put you through the ringer.

Now they get to work as they take down the ants one by one. Greg was using his spear, Chris was using his sword, Brad was using magic, and Juilk was using a gun... Leon wasn't the only one that felt something was off, and she noticed it.

Angelica: Wait!! Something off!

Juilk: Oh please Angelica, you're overreacting.

Angelica: No I'm not!! Look!!

Juilk looks at what she was talking about and sees it and slowly the others do as well. Some of the ants were shaking a bit and not only that the monkeys in the back started shaking, almost like they were in fear of something. Everyone was confused on what was going on and why the monsters were acting like this.

Chris: What is the meaning of this?

Greg started to smirk and he thought they were just scared.

Greg: Aww what wrong!! You bugs scared that we killed your friends!

Juilk: Hold on Greg. They're acting strange.

Leon mind: ... What the hell is going on here?

But all of the sudden a powerful magical pressure was released in the area that they were in... the monster freaked out even more and everyone shook in shock and a bit of fear of how strong the pressure was. Greg, along with the others, went down on their knees. The Prince was holding Marie as she was terrified, Angelica and her followers surrounded her to protect her, and Olivia was clinging to Leon's left arm... There were even some other students that showed up wanting to know what was happening, some were on their knees, and some leaning against the wall. Everyone else was tryna figure out where this pressure was coming from, But Leon only thought of one thing or more specifically someone.

Leon mind: Don't tell me.

Back to the battle between Arata and the Samurai, their magic was going crazy... Arata's aura was now in the shape of a dragon and the Samurai aura in the shape of a bird... It all comes down to this. One finally attack, winner take all.

???: Get ready. Arata Fou Bartfort.

Arata: Been ready.

Without wasting any time, the two fighters blitzed at each other with tremendous speed. Using every inch of strength they both have left to end this fight... They lift their swords and clash.

The whole hill began to shake and the ground started to crack, and the explosion of their power was intense. This was so powerful that it actually shook the whole third floor of the dungeon...

Back to Leon and everyone else, including some of the students as well. They also felt the whole Dungeon shaking and everyone was shaking and was freaking out. The Prince was holding onto Marie, his friends were on their knees shivering in pure fear, Angelica was also on her knees along with her followers, and Leon was on the ground along with Olivia who was clinging tightly to his left arm... In Leon's head he proved his point that who was the cause of doing this and better get a DAMN GOOD explanation on what he was doing this whole time.

Back on the hilltop the explosion started to stop and dust was everywhere, the ground was cracked and the cherry blossom tree was still intact but the barrier was destroyed due to their final attack... The dust started to clear up and we saw the two fighters on opposite sides from one another, as they stood still... They were both breathing heavily and exhausted, blood started to spurt out of Arata's body and he was forced to prop himself up with his sword before he falls over.

Arata mind: Not yet!! Can't give in just yet!!

The Samurai chest started to spurt and more blood, he recalls that his sword shattered when Arata's sword made contact with his... He couldn't believe it, that there was someone that managed to best him and claim victory in the battle. His mask began to crack more, until it finally snapped and fell to the ground.

???: You know, you truly are something. No one has ever pushed me this much in a fight... Tell me, why do you fight so hard? What makes you have the strength to fight like you do? Especially for someone that isn't from this world.

Arata's eyes widened that he somehow found out that he was from this world. There was silence for a moment, he was recalling his previous life... Before he learned how to use a sword and fight. In the very beginning of elementary he used to get bullied for being single because he was easy to get picked on in class. At times they would usually bring Arata to the bathroom, making him feel like he was nothing and beat him... Arata would always come home with bruises on his face and arms, he would usually come up with an excuse so his parents wouldn't worry, but they knew he was lying. He would show up to class with bandages on his face, the kids that picked on him even made fake rumors that he would get into fights and even go far by saying his parents beat him... That was his breaking point, the next day and his bullies brought him to behind the school. Arata started fighting back at them and they were surprised by his action, the rage he had at them and wanting to release it to the kids that made him feel like total shit, wanted to make them feel pain.

Afterward, the teacher finally got involved and so did his parents. The teacher didn't know the whole story and thought Arata was the one who started the fight. His parents were furious at the teachers for falsely accusing Arata for finally standing up for himself, only to be blamed. Arata's parents even yelled at the bullies parents for what their kids did to Arata. But it was when some of the students in his class confessed what really happened, and the reason they didn't speak about it was that the bullies told them not to tell any teacher about it... Afterwards the bullies got what they deserved and the parents and teacher apologized to them, but they didn't even accept it for not noticing that their child was getting bullied and transferred Arata to a different school, far from his original one... He started to chuckle at what he experienced and how far he went in his previous life.

Arata: .... When you think you're doing the right thing, it always ends up bad or good. Depending on what the situation that is... People that know that they are stronger or better than you will always make you feel like you're nothing and will never accomplish anything. Some people have the courage to stand for themselves, but would get back down, and slowly give up on themselves due to them not having enough strength to continue on fighting back... But for those who manage to make the ones who make them look down on them, they would make them get what they deserve. When people see that they would feel satisfied or even look at them as if that person went too far or done worse than the one who made them feel like nothing, they would probably look at that person to discuss... Or even a monster.

Arata slowly turns around and looks at the Samurai, the Samurai still stands still and continues to listen.

Arata: You ask, what makes me have the strength for me to fight this good... It's to keep moving forward, and to protect what I cherish the most in this life... Especially in my previous life, as time went by I managed to make great friends that are truly worth protecting. I also wanted to protect my family for the son they raised me to be. Even if it means that people will see me as a monster. I'll prove them right, cuz I'd rather become a monster than some hero people would usually go for.

Arata changes his expression to a serious look.

Arata: I fight so hard because I need to keep moving forward and continue to fight to see tomorrow.

???: ....

He continues to be silent of what Arata just said, and as he recalls of the previous fighters he brought and failed and died.

???: .... There were some that had exactly that reason for fighting, but there were some that didn't... Some wanted to protect what they cherish and there were some that only thought of themselves. For the ones that wanted to protect gave in to defeat, when they reached the breaking point, they would stand back up. They couldn't continue to fight... But you.

The Samurai finally turned his body around and faced Arata with a neutral look, his clothes tattered, the armor he was destroyed, clothes stained with his blood and there was blood on his face as well.

???: Despite me showing more of my capabilities with Senbonzakura, you didn't yield at all. You continue to push past your limits and fight til the very end, even if it means you are dying right here... My reason that I choose people and fight me is to see if they are worthy.

Arata: Worthy of what exactly?

???: For what I will be giving you... Congratulations Arata Fou Bartfort, you have won this duel.

The Samurai body was starting to glow pink now, and Arata was surprised by this.

???: It looks like my time has come to an end... But you know I wasn't the one who thought of this duel.

Arata: Really, then who did?

???: My previous master, he wanted to see if there is someone worthy enough for what I'm giving you and see how you'll use it. Another thing I give you is this shrine and all of its treasure and belonging to you. along this whole land.

Arata was caught off guard on that one. He knew he was going to receive some kind of reward, but he never expected one of them was going to be this entire shrine, its belonging and the entire environment as well.

Arata: Ar-Are you sure about that? I mean wasn't this your master place?

???: It was. But I think you use it to good use. Wouldn't want to leave it abandoned wouldn't you?

Arata: *chuckles* Yeah, you got a point. Plus how did you even know I wasn't really from this world?

???: *chuckles* I have my ways of knowing things... It is time Arata Fou Bartfort.

He started to glow a bit more.

Arata: Hold it, Aren't you even gonna tell me your name at least.

???: Oh don't worry about that I believe it'll be quite obvious... Farewell Arata Fou Bartfort.

He glowed brighter until his body started to break into cherry blossom petals, as a bright orb appeared out of his body... As the wind began to breeze the petals flow of the wind and it was going towards the tree, the petals started to rotate around the tree as it was showing, starting to remade the barrier that was destroyed. The barrier was now fixed and the petals blew in the distance... Arata looked at the bright orb as it was going toward him. He reached out and touched it and it glowed bright and brightness lower down a kato-bukuro in his hand, when it appeared and it was obvious what it was. Arata opens it up and no doubt about it being Senbonzakura itself, he closes it back into the kato-bukuro... He sighs in relief that the battle is over, he sits down on the damaged floor and Sagira appears.

Sagira: Well. Gotta say you handle yourself pretty good out there.

Arata: What you doubt that I was gonna lose?

Sagira: Hmm no but it seemed to be pretty close to losing.

Arata: Fair enough.

Sagira: I would go more into depth on what now, but I think we would get on outta here... People are going to question what the hell is going on in the dungeon you know.

Arata gets up slowly and almost falls back down. His body was starting to finally give in.

Arata: Yeah, I couldn't say it better myself.

Arata then thought he was missing something and sighs of what he's missing and just hopes it wasn't destroyed.

Arata: Where is my bag now?

Small Timeskip

After a short while of finding his bag, he managed to find it and good thing he had healing potions he got before heading to the dungeon. His clothing also all tattered up and he was about to leave once he left the hilltop, when in the main room he saw a map of the place that led to an underground floor of some kind... He just hoped that there wasn't anything to fight, he managed to stop the bleeding and numb the pain. But he was still pretty injured. He was at the front door and Sagira was with him, with his messenger bag, his new sword and carrying his kato-bukuro on his left shoulder.

Arata: Fingers crossed that nothing bad happens.

Sagira: Well I don't have any fingers, so just hope we don't die.

Arata: *chuckle* Noted.

He slowly opened the door and was blind of the brightness of the room, but as soon the brightness died down and both of them were speechless of what they saw, they looked at each other, and they both spoke in sync.

Arata/Sagira: Jackpot.

Back with Leon and everyone else, the shaking finally stopped and everyone was questioning if it could cause this... Some were even still trembling of what just happened. No one knew the answer besides Leon who he knew had something to do with the shaking and everything else... Marie noticed that the Prince was hurt.

Marie: Your Highness, you're hurt.

Prince: Oh this, it's just a flesh wound.

She uses her magic to heal it and even get rid of the blood, he was amazed by her magic.

Prince: Since when did you use healing magic?

Marie puts her index finger close to her mouth and "shhh" him, as if not to tell anyone... Angelica immediately rushed towards him, shoving Marie to the side, as she was grunting in pain.

Prince: Be careful.

Angelica: How bad is it? Let me take a look at it.

The Prince was now more angry and annoyed at her for trying to Intervene between him and Marie.

Prince: I don't need your help!!

Angelica was hurt by the tone of the Prince.

Student female #1: My Lady!!! Look out!!!

She heard a monster scream and she looked from above and there were two monkeys trying to attack her, out of nowhere black flame sword slash cut them down with ease.

???: Geez... After what I went through, can't I just catch a break.

She and everyone looked at the direction of where that attack came from, and it was none other than Arata that had tattered clothing and he was sitting on a rock, and he saw everyone confused and obviously wanting to know where he even came from... Leon and Olivia were very surprised to see his condition and wonder what the hell happened to him.

Leon/Olivia: ARATA!!!

Arata: That's my name.

The two of them rushed towards him and Leon immediately grabbed his shoulders and started to shake him.

Leon: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU DUDE!?!?! HOW DID YOU GET THIS BANGED UP?!?! AND WHY DID YOU–

He was cut off by Arata hitting him in the gut, as he grunts in pain and tries not to fall on his knees due to the pain.

Arata: Relax idiot. I'm not dead, but to make it up to you and Olivia. Here.

Arata handed both him and Olivia both a bag, she almost dropped it on how heavy they were. They open and see what was inside and was speechless they it was a ton of jewels and crystals.

Arata: You're welcome by the way.

Olivia: HO-HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET THESE?!?!

Arata: Ahh you know. Went deeper into this floor of the dungeon, almost got lost, had to fight a bunch of monsters, and tried to survive from that massive quake of falling rocks. Once that ended and got what I came here for I brought more extra than expected.

Obviously Arata made that up, Leon gave him a "seriously" look and he wasn't paying for it in the slightest. But he knew that Arata would tell him eventually what really happened, some of the students that attempted to chase Arata were now frustrated that they couldn't find him, and they would've found the treasure and kept them for themselves... The Prince had enough and didn't want to waste time on what was going on anymore, he grabs Marie hand and leaves the scene with her. His friends were surprised and a bit jealous.

Greg: Highness. Why the heck are you holding hands with Marie.

Juilk: That's just not fair at all.

Angelica was saddened and hurt by this, and students were gossiping about the Prince and Angelica... Leon got up from the ground and he was looking at the Prince and the other, well more specially this "Marie" character and was Arata. Olivia notices that Leon was still hurt and uses her magic to heal him. She finished healing him and looked at Arata and noticed that there was blood on his right shoulder.

Olivia: Arata. Can I look at your shoulder please.

Arata: I mean, if you insist.

She goes over to him and removes the cribbed fabric of his cape and notice there was the wound that was left from Senbonzakura, she gasps on how bad it look and didn't question it and started to heal him, she poured her healing magic into his shoulder and the wound was slowly closing... She then finished and his wound was now fully healed.

Leon: Good as new.

Arata: Thanks Olivia.

Olivia: Honestly magic is the only thing I excel at. It's the whole reason why I'm at the Academy in the first place, because a scholar discovered my talent.

Leon: That's so cool.

Arata: Nice.

Olivia smiles at them.

Olivia: I'm glad I was able to put it to good use for your guys sake.

Arata felt something was odd with Olivia, on how she was acting toward Leon of the time she's been around him... Then it clicks to him, Arata then looks at him with a smug smile on his face. Leon knew what he was thinking.

Leon mind: Don't give me that you freaking Idiot! He should know by now that she's the protagonist. Why would she be interested in mods like us... But something else doesn't feel right.

Arata and Leon, including everyone else, were looking at the Prince, Marie and his friends leaving the dungeon... As they walked Marie turned her head and looked at Angelica and smirked at her, Angelica was angered by this and knew that Marie was only doing this for attention of the Prince, along with his friends... But she wasn't the only one that noticed her smirk, Leon and Arata saw it and had more suspicion on her.

Timeskip

After the whole situation that happened in the dungeon, the teacher asks every student what happened . Arata just made some excuse, so that he didn't need to explain what truly happened... But eventually when time passes they'll know what actually happened. It was now the end of the day and Arata was now resting in his room with Sagira, he got his wounds all patched up but he was pretty drained from the battle he had... But in all honesty, he never felt so thrilled about the fight he had. He was now sitting at his room desk with his small bag of jewels and crystals he collected from the shrine and Senbonzakura.

Sagira: You're gonna be set for a while of how much these could sell for.

Arata: Got that right, especially we still hella money left over from that dungeon back at home.

He picked up Senbonzakura that was out of and kato-bukuro, he pulled it out of its sheath but not all the way, he still couldn't believe that he was now holding the very sword that he was up against.

Arata: Who would've thought that this was my award. This blade is truly something alright... Once I recover we should go back to the shrine and see what else is there, maybe we could add some stuff of our own. What do you think?

There was silence and he didn't get a response, he called out her name and still no response... He closed back Senbonzakura back into its sheath and looked at Sagira but she was looking behind him.

Arata: So what's got your attention all of the sudden?

Sagira: Just wondering? Did you get something living in your bag?

Arata was confused by this on what she meant by that.

Arata: Something living?

He turns around and sees what she means, and immediately understands what she meant. He sees his messenger bag that was on his bed moving, like something was trying to get out. But the bag was standing, it tumbled back and it was now open and something was crawling out of it, that was when they both heard a yawn and saw what it was and let's just say that it was something they weren't expecting.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a small creature that had yellow and black fur, and had red eyes.

It looked at Arata and Sagira... They were lost of words on where this creature came from and what to do with it.

Arata: Huh.

Sagira: Huh.

They both look at each other just confused as ever.

Arata/ Sagira: Huh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 11 30
Ara Caul is living a double life. On one hand she's a failure orphan living under the care of the extremely wealthy Hunter and his family, on the oth...
1.5M 42.6K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...
118K 4.7K 51
Cecilia was never meant to be...but she came. Her parents can't stand her; mentally and physically abusing her. Her father a drunk, can't ever hold a...
27.4K 673 41
Y/n l/n yearns to traverse into the realm of anime, seeking respite from the chains of reality. Yet, as her wish materializes, the characters, enrapt...