FOREIGN ADULTS (south park au)

By spookyfish2006

!!!!!!THIS IS A SEQUEL TO MY FOREIGN KIDS (south park au) FANFICTION. READ THAT BEFORE THIS OR BE CONFUSED... More

!!!!DISCLAMIERS!!!!
it's been eleven years
stan is sober (for now)
omg they took kenny, those bastards!
craig blames damien!!
it's all tweek's fault!
damn pip kicks ass!
kyle and dogpoo's excellent adventure
not even cartman's fatass would eat that
stan is pissed off!!!!!
dogpoo got some weird hobbies
craig shouldn't have trusted cartman
the clock is ticking...
kyle kicks cartman's ass!!!
damien is a saw fan (canon)
!!!!THE END!!!!

hey! don't fat shame the racist!

135 9 7
By spookyfish2006

KYLE

cartman????

KYLE

CARTMAN?

****he starts getting worried, thoughts racing. until all the sudden he feels a hand on his shoulder, terrified he turns around.

CARTMAN

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH U SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR DUMBASS FACE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAS

KYLE

SHUT THE FUCK UP CARTMAN!!!! THIS ISN'T SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT!!!!

****cut to everyone upstairs

STAN

here they go again.

****cut back

CARTMAN

well i'm sorry kyle i was just trying to lighten the fucking mood, remember what i told you.... i'm scared... deep down....

KYLE

..........whatever

KYLE

just.... look.. everyone is hungry.. no one wants to cook. you do it.

KYLE

....and cook something vegan for gregory and wendy.

CARTMAN

it's seems like you're only making me cook food because i'm fat.... well that's fat-phobic kyle and i'll cancel you on twitter.

KYLE

oh here we fucking go.

KYLE

just get your fatass up there and cook us breakfast.

****out of fucking nowhere pc principal appears

PC PRINCIPAL

wow..... just wow...... i thought you were better than this kyle.

CARTMAN

HAHAHAHAHAHA DUMB JEW!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

KYLE

but.....

PC PRINCIPAL

BRO!! JUST BECAUSE ERIC OVER HERE IS FAT DOESN'T MEAN HE IS OBSESSED WITH FOOD NOR IS OBLIGATED TO MAKE YOU FOOD. THAT IS A VERY. VERY!! FAT-PHOBIC STATEMENT FROM YOU AND I DO NOT TOLERATE THAT. EVER! BRO!!

KYLE

b-but.... he literally just called me a dumb jew???????

PC PRINCIPAL

...

PC PRINCIPAL

so you're saying just because someone is racist, antisemitic, sexist, and annoying means that you can FAT SHAME THEM!!!

KYLE

uh... kinda

****pc principal slaps kyle

PC PRINCIPAL

that is for all the fat people in the world. brah.... how'd it feel!!! don't ever do that shit again you hear me!!!!!!!!!

****pc principal crosses his arms and walks away backwards disappearing into the darkness of the basement

CARTMAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KYLE

damn... we literally graduated like 3 years ago what the hell is he still doing hanging around us.....

KYLE

well whatever....

KYLE

i'll just cook for everyone, if you're going to be such a little bitch about it.

****kyle starts walking up the stairs to leave until cartman grabs his wrist, prompting him to turn around.

CARTMAN

sorry kyle. i'm seriously.

KYLE

you're going to cook?

CARTMAN

no. we're going to cook!

CARTMAN

i'm giving you the one in a lifetime experience to cook with me. take it jew. you won't regret it.

KYLE

....

CARTMAN

i'm like a god at cooking. remember cartman burger?

KYLE

that-

KYLE

..........whatever fatass, just let go of my wrist.

****cartman lets go of his wrist and they both walk up the stairs and get to cooking breakfast. halfway through the breakfast cooking, gregory walks into the kitchen, he looks at the pan on the stove.

GREGORY

hmmm... the last time i checked eggs and bacon weren't vegan...

CARTMAN

well these ones are asshole!!!

KYLE

dude! don't lie to him. that's fucked up.

GREGORY

....wendy!! come and see what they're cooking for us.

****wendy walks into the kitchen and looks at the eggs and bacon in the pan.

WENDY

seriously? guys... do you have no tolerance for people with different dietary choices?

CARTMAN

damn you hippies were made for each-other. gregory's more hippy then fucking stan and all that bitch does is smoke weed.

KYLE

sorry guys.... i'll make you guys something vegan after fatass is done being a... well... a fatass

GREGORY

thank you so very much kyle!

GREGORY

see wendy at least kyle is tolerant!

****wendy and gregory go back into the living room to talk right as stan walks into the kitchen

CARTMAN

stan you're here! sorry to break it to you but you just got hippied the fuck out. gregory's definitely stealing your bitch.

STAN

shut the hell up cartman!

CARTMAN

you might have to start the journey to the clitoris again, if this shit keeps up.

****stan looks down, fidgeting.

STAN

....kyle, do you actually think he's going to steal her from me again?

STAN

i mean they are perfect for each other... i don't know...

KYLE

dude shut up. she's with you!

STAN

right... right...

CARTMAN

nah man he stealing her...

STAN

fuck off cartman

****stan walks back into the living room.

CARTMAN

......i hate hippies

*****soon enough everyone's breakfast is done, even the vegan breakfast. everyone takes their plates, sits at the dinner table and starts eating.... except for tweek. he didn't touch anything. he is way too nervous to eat.

TWEEK

i can't do this anymore!!!!!!! AH!!

CRAIG

ok this is enough... me and tweek are going to the police.

****craig grabs tweek's hand and walks to the door. craig tries to open the door but it feels like it's bolted shut.

CRAIG (YELLING)

cartman! what the hell? turn off the security system.

****cartman gets up from the table and walks over to the door.

CARTMAN

we don't have a security system asshole! you're just not as buff as me. that's why you can't open it.

****cartman tries to open the door but it's still not opening.

CARTMAN

it's just a little stuck that's all....

KYLE

what's going on?

CRAIG

the doors not budging.

TWEEK

i got an idea!!!!!!!!!!

****tweek tries breaking the glass with his fists

CARTMAN

tweek!!!!!! what in the fuck are you doing?

TWEEK

GAH!

****tweek punches the glass again causing it to break, but the glass breaking triggers a gray metal cover thing that coats the whole house like a force field. all doors and all windows are now completely closed off. they definitely have no way out now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 380 25
PART THREE OF THE YARDALE AU After learning more and more about the organization that they hope to take down, the Yardale kids must work together t...
3.2K 63 33
"You're such a asshole Cartman." "Hehe~ And that's why you love me. You love the asshole Kyle!!~" "Oh shut up man. Hehe." Kyle then lends and gently...
3.4K 44 33
[Book 8] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "Your parents are ok with this?" "Of course hon. They won't judge. promis...