π•Žπ•™π•  𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕'𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕠...

By BTSARMY7159

Han Jisung, a gullible but not so dumb, innocent looking boy finds himself at a new high school after leavin... More

WWT 1
WWT 2
WWT 3⚠️
WWT 4
WWT 5
WWT 6
WWT 7
WWT 8
WWT 9
WWT 10
WWT 11
WWT 12
WWT 14-
WWT 15
WWT 16
WWH 17
WWH 18
WWT 19
WWT 20
WWT 21
WWT 22
WWT 23
WWT 24

WWT 13

180 10 5
By BTSARMY7159

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

Saturday Midnight

"Oh gosh, Jisung!?"

Wha-

"Hyunjin!"

"So, I didn't know you two had anything..."

"We don't really, I wouldn't even say we are friends yet, I ended up beat in Bangchan's basement and he saved me, this is the first time we've really ever talked." Even though it hurt to say they weren't friends, he had to say it, they only knew eachother for a few hours so it's not like they could say they knew eachother very well.

Minho nugged him in the shoulder, smirking, "Hey, I would atleast say we are friends." The older chimed, half whispering.

While Hyunjin sat criss cross on his bed, his blonde hair tied into a half up half down ponytail, baggy grey and white plaid pajamas covering his body, a pencil in his hand, smirking slightly, his eyes going back and forth between the couple and a pad of paper resting on his knee.

Minho gestured for Jisung to follow him as he entered the beautiful bedroom filled with shades of  greys, whites, blacks, browns, and splotches of  bright, colorful paintings or plants popping up here and there.

"Wow..."

"You like it?"

Hyunjin questioned an amazed Jisung who stood in the doorway, admiring the room around him.

"I really do... d-did you decorate this" jisung questioned him, looking into his eyes.

Hyunjin sat and looked into the other's eyes before responding, creating only slight tension between the two friends.

Jisung looked away from him, shy.

"Yeah I did," Hyunjin itched the back of his neck awkwardly before continuing, his eyes glued to the cream colored carpet. "I-the- There was so many themes and it was really hard to choose but I think I went with best one."

Hyunjin looked up to Lee Know sitting beside him on the bed who had been listening in on the conversation with his mouth slightly open.

"Here, come sit, you don't have to ask to do stuff I really don't mind." Hyunjin said, patting the open space between him and Lee Know.

Jisung nodded, slowly walking to the bed.

"You guys want anything to eat?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeah, I could definitely eat Jisu- "Uhm, sure, how about fruit."Minho suggested.

"I was about to say the same thing." Jisung laughed, hitting Minho slightly in his chest using his fist. Minho threw his hand on his chest and layer his head back on the bed. Being the over dramatic person he was, he groaned, pretending to be in pain.

"You sound hot when you do that..."

Jisung said under his breath, smiling slightly.

Minho opened his eyes and looked up at him, he hadn't quite heard what Jisung had said so quietly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing..." Jisung laughed and looked at the floor.

But Minho wanted to know, he sat up straight and started at Jisung for a moment. Jisung felt eyes staring into his soul, but he didn't let it get the best of him. Suddenly, Minho took Jisung's chin in his fingers, bringing his face not only up to look at him, but also closer, inches in between them.

"I want to know, what did you say?"

"W-well.." Jisung couldn't bring himself to look into the older's eyes. "I said the you soun-"

"I have a guest bedroom."

Hyunjin chuckled, tilting his head twords the room he had referred to. He walked into his bedroom to see Minho and Jisung, their noses barely touching, Minho staring into Jisung's boba eyes with a serious expression. Jisung's eyes stuck on the floor below him, unable to look up at Minho who was lightly holding his chin in his fingers.

Minho rolled his eyes as Hyunjin barged in on the two, they never had time to be alone. Minho released Jisung, allowing the younger to catch his breath. The two laid down on the bed, barely any space between them.

"Make room for me!" Hyunjin exclaimed, setting the tray of fruit down on the bed's fluffy, white blanket.

"There's space here." Minho said, parting the edge of the bed next to him.

"Barely," Hyunjin rolled his eyes, but his slight smile never seemed to leave his face.

"It's better than nothing." Minho corrected him.

"So," Hyunjin began a conversation. "About that guest bedroom, if one of you two wanted to sleep in there, or if both of you wanted to sleep in there since the bed in there is bigger than my bed in here."

Minho eyes lit up as he egarly shout out, " Jisung and I will take the guest bedroom!"

"Okay." Hyunjin smirked and stared into Minhos eyes practically saying, I know, but in a nice way

"Are you alright with that?" Minho softly spoke, turning his head to Jisung. His eyes practically shining, Jisung could never say no to that face. Jisung nodded, not aware of what to say.

<3

The trio dug into the fresh, refreshing fruits, once they were done they were completely knocked out and ready to head to bed, tired.

"The guest bedroom 's next to mine on the right right when you walk out." Hyunjin directed.

"Thanks, I guess we'll head over there now." Jisung bowed his head as a final thank you and followed Minho out of the room into the hallway. The guest bedroom was quite dark, and it took the two a little while to find the light switch, bumping into eachother and laughing every few seconds. Once Minho had finally found the light switch, he flicked it up and the room was filled with a slightly annoying amount of light.

"Hey is it alright if I turn on the lamp over here instead of this." Minho asked, pointing to a lamp on a nightstand next to the bed.

Jisung nodded as his eye caught the lamp, but as he looked around he realized the bed was only a double size bed, it was quite small to fit two teenage boys, but they had to make it work since Hyunjin probably didnt want to be disturbed.

Minho watched as Jisung eyes the bed beside him.

"I know it's small but... it's gonna have to work for tonight." He sighed.

Jisung nodded and sat on the bed, sinking into its soft mattress. "Uhm.." Jisung played with his fingers as he began... "Does Hyunjin have any extra pajamas?" Jisung asked, looking up at Minho.

Minho looked down at Jisung and smirked slightly,

He sounds so cute when he's tired...

"Yeah, I'm sure he has some since I've slept here before. I'll go ask."

"Thanks." Jisung smiled and watched him walk out of the room before throwing his back down on the bed, he had to sleep in the same bed as his crush, he'd never even had a sleepover before so having his first one with his crush made him feel nervous, what if you have to sleep a certain way when you have a sleepover,

what if I do something wrong in front of him, I've never snored but that would be embarrassing...

Jisung shook his head, shaking the thoughts away aswell as he later there and stared at the ceiling.

———————

Minho walked out of the bedroom door, relived to have some space but also still wanting Jisung by his side. He walked over to Hyunjin's room and lightly knocked on the door. Last time he hadn't knocked it hadnt been pretty.

"Come in." Hyunjin ordered from inside.

Minho opened the door and peeked inside to see a comfortable Hyunjin under the fluffy covers of his bed.

"You look comfortable." Minho chuckled.

"I am, you guys are missing out!"

Minho laughed and shook his head, "anyways, do you have any extra pajamas?"

"Oh, yeah Ive got plenty!"

Hyunjin threw up the blanket and hopped out of bed over to his dresser. He opened a drawer near the bottom and pulled out two pairs of large, fluffy grey pajamas.

"Here, they might be a little big on Jisung though."

Minho nodded and grabbed the pajamas, "thanks." Hyunjin nodded and closed the door behind Minho as he exited the cozy bedroom.

Minho walked back into the bedroom to see a tired Jjsung sitting on the bed waiting for him, "tired?" Jisung nodded, he was so tired it was an effort to nod, he didnt really have any reason to be tired anyways, so it was kind of odd. "Well... heres the pajamas, they might be a little big on you but that might honestly be better." Jisung took the soft, velvet pajamas from Lee Knows hands. "Thanks," He said softly.

"No problem." Minho responded, with that smirk on his face that made Jisung feel things that he had never felt before...

"Can you look away?" Minho asked Jisung as he began to lift off his shirt in the corner of the room.

"Oh, yeah sorry, I should probably get changed too." Jisung responded as he turned around to face the opposite wall. He placed the soft, grey pajamas on his body swiftly, he was used to putting on clothes for school quickly, it had turned into a habit to put anything on quickly now. The pajamas were definetly big, but they also fit perfectly at the same time, they were so comfy Jisung couldnt wait to sleep in them. When Jisung finished, he didnt even think about if Minho was done changing yet.

Jisung turned his body around to go sit back down on the bed just for his eyes to land on a shirtless Minho. Jisung's heart practically stopped working, Wow, hes built so perfect, he looks really hot even from the back, I cant imagine what the front looks like, why did i have to fall for someone that looks this good, now I'm trying not to be all over him, but it hard when he looks like that...

Jisung knew he should turn away, but he couldnt, his eyes stared hungrily at Minho, he was surprised he hadn't burnt holes into his skin at this point.

Minho finished putting on the shirt and turned around to see Jisung eyeing him,

Shit, was he watching the whole time?

Minho wondered to himself.

"How long were you watching me," Minho questioned with a smirk. "W-well, I just finished and I didn't really take time to think about if you were done changing yet or not so I just turned around an-" Jisung's words seemed to slip away from his mouth, he looked up to see Minho standing practically centimeters away from him. He didn't know what to say, he had practically forgoten the whole language at that moment. Jisung tried to back away as Minho got closer, but ended up banging into a firm wall somewhere behind him.

Minho lifted one of his arms and pinned Jisung up to the wall, using the other hand to Jisung's chin in a way that always made him so flustered to the point that he thought he would pass out.

"Uh-I-" Jisung tried to say something but he didn't know what.

Minho shook his head and laughed to himself as he began to back away from the younger. His eyes glued to the carpet.

Jisung was worried that Minho was laughing at him for becoming so nervous, but Minho was thinking the complete opposite.

Wow, what the fuck did I just do, he probably felt uncomfortable, I-i, I have to apologize, I have no idea where in hell that idea came from.

"Sorry, I don't really know where I got the idea to do that from." Minho looked up at Jisung who was practically a ripe tomato. "I-its alright." Jisung nodded to the older.

"Soo..." Minho paced around lazily.

"What do you want to do tonight, princess..?"

Ah that name, I just know Im going to fall down on the floor any second now.

Minho stopped pacing for a moment and looked at Jisung with a serious expression, which changed as he saw Jisung, he was bright red and looked like he would faint any second now.

Minho walked over to sit on the bed beside him.

"Do you like it when I call you that? Princess~?"

Jisung looked up at Minho and gulped, hard, before nodding very lightly, he was at a complete loss for words.

"Words, Jisung..."

"Y-yes.." Jisung said, gathering courage to look into Minho's eyes, trying to keep his cool.''

Minho smirked, holding eye contact with Jisung for a long while before breaking it himself. "Alright, princess..." Minho said, laying back on the bed,

"what do you want to do tonight?"

"Uhm....c-can w... nevermind." Jisung wanted to aska quetsion to the older, but it was too nerveracking, he couldnt handle it.

"Hey, I'm gonna say yes anyways, well, unless you ask me to murder someone then no but, you can ask me..."

Jisung nodded, feeling some sort of energy pass through his body giving him spirit to ask his question.

"Can we cuddle..?" Jisung slapped a palm heavily onto his forehead after he spoke. Why would you ask that, he obviously doesnt like you an-

"Of course princess." Minho said, shutting off the lamp and climbing back into the soft bed, "here." Minho opened his arms to Jisung, inviting him to a warm hug. Jisung moved his body close to Minho's, their bodies barely having any space inbetween. "Wait, can you face that way.?" Minho asked the younger, Jiusng obeyed and flipped over as he felt hand slowly crawling onto his waist, this soft touch was his weakness, let alone on his waist. Minho's hands wrapped around the back of Jisung waist, he burried his head in the back of Jisung's neck.

"Hey Princess..?" Minho whispered

"Yeah?"

"Can I do something~?"

Jisung nodded shyly as Minho adjusted his hands a bit...

A/N: Damn why is this chapter so long, also yall are not prepared for Chaper 14, its gonna be wild ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.6K 45
Minho is a third year dance major Uni student and the dance leader in his class. Jisung is your typical smart pretty boy but quiet and reserved secon...
61.3K 2.7K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
9.4K 632 44
Jisung, a poor boy that lost his family, they just disappeared. Everyone tought that he killed them. He was at a lost case, almost ending his life. H...
653K 29.6K 21
In which Lee Minho is the school's delinquent and Han Jisung is known to be the one who never does anything wrong. The two admire each other from afa...