Randy Cunningham x dc univers...

By rookiewriter3

Y/n was 15 years old when he was bestowed with the powers of the ninja. The ancient secret protector of the w... More

Brief rundown
Chatpter One: Enter Ninja!
Chapter Two: The Nomicon
Chapter Three: Like The Bird?
Chapter Four
Authors note
Chapter Six: On One's Own

Chapter Five: I Dont Have A Crush On her

127 5 3
By rookiewriter3

It was a Friday morning and i was sitting in second block like normal until that cute new girl walked in.
"hey y/n, can you do me a favor and fill Ms.Juliette in on the classes recent studies?" I started to feel butterflies at the thought of me speaking to this girl but i played it off cool. "Yea no problem Mr.showszicky." I responded. After responding i turned my head to the left and looked the girl in her eye. She looked at me out the side of her eye. "Hey you're Juliette right? Im Y/n, nice to meet you." I said as i reached my hand out to formerly introduce myself. She looked down at my hand and tried not to smile. "What? Too formal?" I spoke with a smile saying the first thought that came to mind. "No sorry, just didn't know people still greeted others this way." She responded as she reached her hand out and shook mine. Her hand was so smooth and soft, I honestly didn't want to let go. "You must not run into much gentle man these days then." I responded looking back ahead as we both returned our arms by our sides. "I guess not." she said.

"Anyway to catch you up with the class we're studying the medieval era, you know, about the renaissance, and the knights of templar and stuff like that?" I said turning my head to look at her again. "Oh yea? I love the renaissance!" She said excitedly looking back at me as well. "oh, well i guess you don't have much catching up to do then huh?" I said with a chuckle. "What period in the middle ages is the class studying currently?" She asked seeming serious about this.  "Uh right now we're studying about the Catholic church." I responded to which she nodded her head and asked "Before or after the church's fall?"

"Geez! spoiler alert." I responded looking at her playfully with wide eyes and my mouth open with a smile causing her to cover her mouth as she quietly let out a laugh. "Sorry I didn't mean to spoil it for you." She said still lightly laughing. "Eeh it's aight, especially since i knew that already." I said back causing her to laugh a little more and call me dramatic. A thought came to mind so decided id asked her "so are you new here, orrr?...".

"Yea i just transferred here from Umbridge high." She replied which i found interesting. "Wait you mean that really big and nice private school on the other side of town?" I asked. "Yep, thats the one." She responded.
"Man, what made you come all the way over here?" I followed. "I moved." She said quite dryly. I noticed she seemed a bit bothered. I didn't know if it was me or if i was bringing up a touchy subject but I decided id take our conversation in a different direction. "Oh, well how you linking Avalon high so far?" I asked. "I mean its cool but I've only been here for a few hours so i cant say much." She responded to which I replied "true."

"I can say one thing tho, this place is definitely ghetto." She spoke again causing me to chuckle and her to smile. "Yea but as long as you stay to yourself and make the right friends you'll be good." I said to reassure her from any anxiety she may have. After that we turned our attention back to the class as the video ended and our teacher began to teach for the remainder of the class. The class quickly found out that Juliette was a social studies fanatic when she began answering questions with no difficulty. The bell rung a while afterward, i was putting my things away and getting ready to head to my next class when Juliette called me. "Hey y/n, do you know how to get to class 91F?"

"Yea, once you walk out the class just head left down the hall towards the next building then go up the stairs and you'll see the class somewhere on that hall." I replied answering her question. She replied with an "ok thanks." Immediately after, everyone started heading towards their next class. I was walking down the hall with my headphones in as usual, when i caught a glimpse of a remarkable sight.

It was this really cute blonde chick i had been checking out for 2 months ever since i first saw her. She was well known around the school, not for anything bad but because of her beauty, which She was very beautiful indeed. I didn't know anyone so perfect looking could exist. She was pretty short, around 5'3, and she had long blonde hair with the tips dyed a reddish pink color. And from what I've seen she wasn't one of those stuck up popular kids, she actually seemed pretty cool, but I couldn't say for sure since i knew nothing about her. As much as it sounds like I'm crushing on her I'm actually not, i wasn't about to get my hopes up over a girl of her status. I wasn't an idiot and am fully aware that, it be the girls like her that be the worst for you. Of course if given the chance I'd love the girl to death, but chances of us dating were slimmer than slim.

I usually always looked at her when passing by each other in the halls, unless she was passing by me directly. I didn't want her to catch me looking at her and think I'm weird or something. Today i caught myself looking for a bit too long. I was about to look away when i noticed some guy bump into her causing her to drop her bag that was hanging off her shoulder. "Damn! Hey what the hell that was rude." She said turning around to look at the guy. "Bitch, shut up." He responded. The words he chose to reply with didn't sit well with me one bit, i started to make my way over there. "What did you say?" She said looking at him in disbelief. The guy stopped walking and turned around. "I said shut the fuck up! Now go on about your day bitch! " He retorted. I walked up in between them.

"aye fuck off, you dont speak to a girl like that man,Whats wrong with you?!" I said putting a hand on his chest, still walking forward causing him to start stepping back.

His head jerked back and he looked at me with anger in his eyes then he attempted to slap my hand down and push me off, but i quickly withdrew my hand causing him to miss then i parried his push attempt by slapping his hands to the side. He dropped his bag and i dropped mine immediately after. We stepped up and got face to face. "What the fuck is your problem?" I asked to which he responded saying "what bitch?! You tryna scrap? I looked him dead in the eye with a cold glare and said "you don't want to do that, trust me."
As of right now i was a literal trained martial artist and a ninja. i could easily make quick work of this guy, but i was hoping i could avoid having to bash his teeth in, Even tho i really wanted to. "Or what bitch?" He said stepping closer to where now he was an inch away from my face.

I pushed him back and said " Back off." He immediately began to rush me swinging wildly, completely unfazed i simply ducked under his punch and did an inside turn to where i was behind him. I just stood there and look at him with a "are you done" look. he became even more enraged and rushed me again trying desperately to punch me but i made him look like a fool with my blocking and swift footwork. I decided enough was enough and caught both of his wildly thrown punches and held his hands. I glared at him in the eye again and in that moment he realized i will literally fold his shit. "Fuck off me." He said pushing me off. He turned around, picked up his bag and walked away. I watched him walk away for a second before i picked my backpack up. When i put my bag on I finally noticed everyone was starting at me and some people even had their phones out recording. 'Oh great. Why are people like this?' I thought to myself. As i looked around my eyes fell upon the blonde who was just standing there looking at me in shock.

I noticed her bag was still on the ground so i bent down and picked it up for her. "You good?" I asked holding her bag out to her. ' beautiful ' was the first thought that came to mind when i looked at her. Her face was the definition of perfect. The shape of her head and jaw was amazing and her facial features were almost unreal. She kept looking at me for a second then grabbed her bag and said "ye-yea, im good... hey wh-" she was about to say something else but suddenly i felt a hand drop on my shoulder. I turned around instantly, in my stance. "Yo bro...THAT WAS FUCKIN INSANE! Like bro how did you do that? I know you been hitting the gym but DAYUMM my boy, you gettin some secret boxing lessons too? Shiiiit." I saw it was Justin and relaxed, letting out a breath of relief. " dude don't run up on me like that." I said to him. "Damn my bad woe." He said raising his arms to his side in surrender. The bell rung suddenly, which i felt was earlier then usual. I then remembered the blonde girl was in the middle of saying something before Justin popped out of nowhere. I turned around but she was gone. "Dammit Justin." I whisper yelled, mostly to myself. "What i do?" Justin responded. I let out a sigh and said "nothing." Everyone quickly scurried to get to their next class, me and Justin's class was just down the hall and we luckily made it before the teacher closed the door.

Once in i took my seat and Justin did so as well. I quickly noticed most of the class had their eyes on me. "Damn word is spreading quick." I whispered to Justin. "Yea that video has like 300 views on the gram right now." Justin responded back causing me to turn and look at him with wide eyes. "WHAT?!" I whispered yelled to him. "Don't act surprised man. Almost every fight in this place gets recorded and put on the media, you know this." Justin responded to which i said " fuck, your right." We sat there quietly for a second before i heard sounds coming from Justin's desk. I looked over at him and saw him watching the video on his phone, chuckling and smiling widely. "This is great, bro you were like a ninja out there! You Completely humbled that guy. The real question is why didn't you knock him out." He said still focused on his phone. "I probably should have huh? But nah man just cus i can beat the guy doesn't mean i should. And i can seriously hurt him. Either way, he learned his lesson." I responded.

"Yea I believe it fam, you be looking like a fucken gladiator nowadays. Its still crazy just seeing how strong you've gotten, a few months ago you were a walking skeleton." Justin said. "Class we are about to begin, so go ahead and put you're phones away." The teacher said. I noticed she looked at me some kind of way. She definitely knew. I wouldn't be surprised if the security guards walked in here right now. Coincidentally the assistant principal called on the intercom and said i was to report to the principals office. Everyone looked at me as i grabbed my things and walked out the door. I went to the front office and saw a school police officer and the school counselor,  I followed them all into a meeting room and saw the principal and the guy from earlier seated at the table. The guy just glared at me, still looking as bitchy as ever.

I took my seat and the principal began to question us on what happened. I told the principal what happened from start to finish, but i noticed the guy looking at me as if i wasn't supposed to say anything. I dont know why he thought i owed him loyalty but I continued on with my explanation. At first the guy tried to make some stupid excuse up, he claimed that she bumped into him instead, and even said that she spit on him, it was ridiculous. "He's obviously lying." I said to the principal as the guy went on his rant. "You cant say that for sure y/n, since you didn't witness the problem begin." The principal said. They only thought that because i had lied and told them that i became involved after i heard them yell at each other and saw the guy speak to her terribly. I only told them i hadn't seen it the moment it started because i didn't really want anyone to know i was admiring the blonde girl. "But i can tho, like i said i heard him being the aggressor and she was only trying to find out why he was being such a dick." I reassured the principal. "Language." The principal interjected. "Call her up here and ask her what happened, i bet she'll tell you the exact same thing. If thats not enough proof for you run the camera footage back."

The principal looked at me as if he was reading me to see if i was telling the truth. But it was obvious i was, you could tell by my demeanor. Once he looked at the other guy tho, the proof was in the pudding. The principal let out a sigh before he began speaking again. "Look Reynaldo, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, we're going to call her in here and if she confirms what y/n is saying to be true, you will be suspended for 10 days." The Reynaldo guy sat there with a look that showed he was about to get exposed. I on the other hand i was a little nervous knowing that girl was coming to this exact room. But i was glad i would be able to look at her up close without it being weird. Sounds like i have a crush on her but i swear i don't. They called for the blonde girl and after a few minutes she walked in.

'Damn she's absolutely gorgeous.' I thought to myself as I analyzed her beauty. She turned to look at me but before we met eyes i looked away. 'Maybe I shouldn't look so hard, i probably look like a creep.'

The principal had her explain her side of the story. She explained while i tried my best not too look at her too much. Sure enough our stories were the same. The principal had the guy apologizing to the girl then suspended the guy and told him that sort of behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in this school. And that if he was to do it again he would be expelled permanently. He then turned to me and thanked me for being a stand up guy but he also told me that i was going to have to get detention for one day because i "initiated it". I was a little pissed off by it but i came to terms with it seeing as it could have been worse.

The principal thanked the girl and let her go back to class. On her way out she looked over at me and we locked eyes for a second but it felt longer. The principle held the Reynaldo guy in the office while they waited on his parents to pick him up. The principal called my mom to inform her about my detention, at first she was confused and angry but once she heard what happened i think she was actually glad. After that the principal let me head back to class as well. I got up and started walking out, i glanced over at the Reynaldo guy and he was staring at me with a death stare. Don't know if i was supposed to be scared or worried but i wasnt. I kept eye contact with him till it was broken by me walking out the door. I let out a sigh, stuffed my hands in my pockets and kept walking down the office hallway until i heard someone speak.

"Hey!" I stopped and looked over my shoulder. I was surprised to see it was the girl. I Instantly felt my heart rate speed up. She waited out here to talk to me? "Hey, whats up?" I responded. "Thanks for standing up for me,i really appreciate it." She said. I smiled at her comment then turned to face her before replying. "Yea, don't mention it. I'm sure anyone would have done the same if I wasn't there." I replied. "Yea, but i feel kinda bad. you didn't have to get in trouble for me, I totally had that under control." She said smiling towards the end of her sentence. I chuckled at her humor and said " Im sure you did. But even then, I wasn't gonna let him talk to you that way " She started turning red in the face after i said that for some reason, i was tryna figure it out when i noticed something.

"WOAAAHHH! YOUR EYES ARE RED!" I said looking into her eyes with mine opened wide in amazement. 'I don't know how I didn't notice this before.' I thought to myself as I continued to look her in the eyes. She smiled and struck a pose.

"Oh you mean my contacts? They're super cool right?!" She said. "Yea those are pretty neat. They look good on you too." I said as i closely examined here eyes. "Thank you very much!" She responded enthusiastically still striking poses. Suddenly she stopped mid pose and stood up straight.

"Hey i never got your name." She said. "Oh my apologies, im Y/N L/N." I said proudly. "And you?" I added as i stuck my hand out for her to shake. "Well hey there y/n l/n, I'm Isabella Frantice." She replied back with a proud smile as well, shaking my hand. Wow. Even her name was beautiful."pleasure to meet you." I said still looking into her eyes shaking her hand. "We should start heading back to class, your on A hall right?" Isabella said as she began to walk. I raised an eyebrow and said "Yea, how'd you know?" I started walking as well. Had she noticed me all along?

"Cuz thats where you almost fought that guy, I figured your class was somewhere around there." She responded. Oh right, don't know why i just thought that. "Oh well i guess your class isn't too far away either." I replied. "Nope." She said. "Well you can walk confidently, your safe with me by your side." I said with a chuckle. She let out a laugh and said "oh hush, i can walk confidently by myself." then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and i pulled it out to see a text from Justin.

Justin: yo you good woe?
Justin: what the principal talkin bout?
Y/n: everything str8
Y/n: i do have detention at the end of the day tho.

I finished texting back i slipped my phone back into my pocket. "Can't believe he gave me detention." I groaned. "They gave you detention?! Seriously?! You didn't even touch the guy!" She said looking over at me, visibly as shocked as i was. "Thats the thing, i pushed him and thats what started it all." I gruffly replied. "Thats bullshit." She said. I took another step and thought about it for a second. "Yea well i would do it again, so it is what it is i guess." I said.

///

After a few minutes Isabella reached her class and we said goodbye to each other. It felt warm the way we departed. We both smiled and said goodbye. Although we mainly talked about random stuff on our way to class i felt a connection. It felt like this was the start to a good friendship..or something more... i don't have a crush on her tho. After me and Isabella got back to class the school day was normal from there on. Besides people staring at me all day. Even tho it was odd, i could tell i had gained their respect. Justin and Cole where having a blast talking about it with me. I mean those guys were happier than a baby with a toy over this. I guess by default since they were my friends they automatically looked good too. After school I decided id take the bus home, which i Wasn't doing so much anymore, i would usually get home via swinging and parkour. But i decided i would take dicks advice and save energy. Especially since it was a Friday and i would be out on duty later tonight. Once i got home i decided to pay a visit to the nomicon.

In The Nomicon

"yo sensei whats up, we need to talk." I said in my landing pose, wasting no time. Sensei was turned away from me looking into a lake. The old man turned around and looked at me. "What is it, young master." I was shocked by his response but then i smirked. "Young master? I like the sound of that. Anyway, i need you to tell me everything i need to know about the sorcerer...which i don't know why you haven't already." I said. "I already have told you everything you need to know about the sorcerer young master, he's strong and evil, And is being kept underground." The old man spoke to me. "Yea but thats vague, i need to know the most i can about him. You saw what happened last night! That was the sorcerer! I know it was and theres no way it wasn't." I said. I looked down and remembered what happened last night. "But I didn't know anything about the sorcerer and i was super unprepared. I had no idea the sorcerer could possess people and i have no way to stop it from happening... i can only end it." I said again. "Thats good young master, that is what the ninja does. You cant stop it from happening but you can bring it to an end." The old man said looking at me in a happy and satisfied manner. Which was strange seeing as he's never been like that before. He's usually more stern. "Yea but what if an innocent person gets possessed? Am I supposed to cut them up too?..well obviously but i don't want to have to do that!" I said furiously, thinking about the probability of that happening. "Would you prefer they stay a mindless creature for the rest of their lifes?" The old man said going back to his stern expression. "No.." i said looking down again. "Then you must do what needs to be done. You cannot stop all the crime in the world, but you can stop a small piece of crime." He said as he turned back towards the lake. "Yes sensei. I said still looking down. But then I realized something.

"HEY YOU OLD FART! YOU STILL HAVE NOT TOLD ME WHAT THE SORCERER IS CAPABLE OF!" I said pointing at the old man as i spoke. He instantly turned around and bashed me on the head causing me to face plant into the ground. "Mrrouuufff" I groaned in a muffle. "The sorcerer is certainly a strong and formidable foe, He possesses a wide array of abilities that can decimate the entire world if left unchecked. Abilities such as possession, mind control, supreme magic, extraordinary physical prowess, and much more." The old man spoke. I sat up and looked at him. "Man he sure seems strong." I said a bit discouraged. "But you are better. You are the one who stops the sorcerer." He said again which made me think. "Hey how come no one else has ever defeated the sorcerer once and for all?" I said. "Because the sorcerer has been stronger than all of the ninja before you." Said the old man. "What? Are you serious? No way.. then how did the sorcerer get trapped underground?" I said in disbelief. "The sorcerer may have been stronger, but the ninja were more intelligent." Replied the old man. "Huh i see..and how can i stop the sorcerer?" I asked the old man. "The ninja suit and abilities evolves over time. It takes in what the ninja exposes it too and incorporates that into the ninjas suits abilities. As you may assume 800 years ago the suit lacked everything you have today." Said the old man. "Oh.. i guess that makes sense." I replied. "But do not underestimate the sorcerer, he too has evolved with the times." Spoke the old man. "I was expecting as much." I said. I looked into the lake the sensei was looking at and closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

/////

I sat up and closed the nomicon then i wiped the drool off my lip. I sat up on the edge of my bed and let my thoughts wonder for a second. Suddenly my phone began to vibrate, i looked over and saw i was getting a call from dick.

*Beep*

Y/n: "yo whats up?"

Dick: "yo, I'm just calling to let you know I'm going to be out of town for a few days, I've got business to handle in jump city."

Y/n: "aight, I'll watch over the city and keep everything in check while your away."

Dick: "you know the drill, alright ill catch you later."

Y/n: "peace, be safe out there."

Dick: "yea man, you too."

*Beep*

I looked at the time and saw it was four forty five in the afternoon. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs, Once downstairs i went into the kitchen and saw a covered up meal on the countertop with a note from my mom. I quickly ate the meal and headed out. A few minutes later i was free falling and swinging around in the city. Probably not the smartest thing to do after a meal but fuck it, its a Friday and i was feeling good. I unlatched my scarf and let myself fall down at a fast velocity before i launched my scarf at a building ledge and swung off it. I really did love swinging around like this. I think it brings the best out of me, i get very happy and enjoy the moment down to every second whenever i do, i also feel extremely grateful. I began to think about everything. I kept swinging on and enjoying the moment then out of nowhere i had a flashback to earlier today when i was talking to Isabella. 'Tuh, dont start' i thought to myself. She was really cute and i had been checking her out for the past couple of weeks but i knew i couldn't afford to get into any relationships with this double life i live. I kept swinging and tried to shake off my thoughts but it was no good. Her beautiful face just kept popping into my mind. "Damnit!" I shouted. I swung on my scarf and flew up onto a building roof top. Once again i saw her beautiful smile again...i also thought about her busty yet curvy figure, which really laid an impression on me. That girl had some seriously angelic genetics. I sighed then spoke aloud to myself. "Tuh, ok...maybe i do have a crush on her."

/////

TO BE CONTINUED....

Author's note:

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading this story, im glad you guys are liking it. I apologize for taking forever for to drop this chapter. I recently moved states and its been a hectic move, but things are a bit smoother now so i have some more time on my hands to write a bit more. I will set a goal to drop at least a chapter a week. AT LEAST. As always leave some comments and let me know what you guys want to see and or any recommendations. Also i am going to be dropping a star wars story soon where we are the main character (of course) so let me know if you guys would be excited or interested in that. Again sorry for the wait but from now on expect a chapter a week. Thanks for reading much love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 503 19
That story is about Kid Flash and Robin in Teen Titans not in Young Justice where they are best friends. The Titans weren't nice to Robin always doi...
2.3K 165 57
What happens when a girl off the streets of Gotham is saved by a Robin with a promise to keep? Lyla has been alone most of life. She's never had fam...
62 4 8
Robin/Nightwing (Richard Grayson) x F!reader Started: May 2021 Published: 13-10-2023 ~ The life story of Frost daughter of Killer Frost, and how she...
793 23 10
Alice, a fourteen year old girl, who is trying to live a normal life as she can, had a little encounter with Ninjago City's most disliked teenager bu...