Titanic - The story of Thomas...

By yasserbasser

In the grandeur of early 20th-century Belfast, a timeless love story unfolds between two extraordinary indivi... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
New story!

Author's note

298 4 1
By yasserbasser

Hello everyone!

Thank you for reading my story. I had a lot of fun writing it.

I'm actually thinking about writing another one.
Maybe a book about one of the officers on the Titanic. Or maybe one about Cal Hockley.

What do you guys think?

I would actually like to write a book about Sixth Officer James Moody. Mainly because there isn't any stories about him on here. And also because Edward Fletcher who plays him in the movie is so cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 34 23
Rose is about to board the Titanic with Cal and Ruth, when a two second decision takes her away from the ship and into some trouble where she meets a...
11K 237 15
Thomas Andrews. the creator of the most popular ship, The Titanic. He boarded the Titanic as the carpenter alongside his daughter, adoptive daughter...
158K 3.3K 14
'Look y/n, you're no picnic... you're a spoiled little brat even, but under that, you're a strong, pure heart, and you're the most amazingly astoundi...
1K 40 34
In spring 1912, Jack Dawson decides to settle temporarily as the footman for a wealthy American family in England, not realising just what drama it w...