I can't do this anymore

By notmehere5678

Carmeñ le tissiè is a Spanish footballer for FC Barcelona Femení and loves it with her whole heart. Making he... More

Chapter 1 - lets talk London
Chapter 2 - i will be back
Chapter 3 - lets get smashed
Chapter 4 - room 13 on floor 3
Chapter 5 - be back in an hour
Chapter 6 - most of you already know who she is
Chapter 7 - i just want it gone
Chapter 8 - she saved me
Chapter 9 - he hasn't got long left
Chapter 10 - dont let me down
Chapter 11 - i want you to be there
Chapter 12 - i missed you girl.
Chapter 13 - have fun with it
Chapter 14 - go and celebrate ill be fine
Chapter 15 - for trusting me
Chapter 16 - did she tell you
Chapter 17 - see you on the pitch
Chapter 18 - the gang is back
Chapter 19 - whats the time
Chapter 20 - see you on the other side
Chapter 21 - lost a bit of the tan
Chapter 22 - im proud of you
Chapter 23 - it wont be long
Chapter 24 - learn from the best
Chapter 25 - i missed you
Chapter 26 - no promises
Chapter 27 - dont give up
Chapter 28 - top bins!
Chapter 29 - very exited to be back
Chapter 30 - ill be home soon
Chapter 31 - is that a bit funny
Chapter 32 - i missed you so much
Chapter 33 - for you
Chapter 34 - final game as a blue
Chapter 35 - all for you superstar
Chapter 36 - well it wont be long
Chapter 37 - he wanted me to win it
Chapter 38 - forever proud
Chaper 39 - best team in the world
Chapter 40 - for fucks sake
Chapter 41 - welcome back
Chapter 42 - it is an honour
Chapter 43 - i wanted to play
Chapter 45 - i missed you
Chapter 46 - you made eveyone proud
Chapter 47- 21
Chapter 48 - what are you like
Chapter 49 - you look stupid
Chapter 50 - well you could have specified that

Chatper 44 - absolute pleasure

840 35 1
By notmehere5678

Carmeñ's pov:

Today was our first game of the euros and we were playing Finland. I was pretty confident. On the bus I was chatting and laughing with Ona and Aitana trying to take my mide off the face that Lex isn't here with me. She was having her surgery today and I couldn't be their with her. She wanted me to play and there is no way Jorge would have let me.

We were warming up and I was passing the ball with Mapi.
/'you okay'/ she asked me sensing my nerves.
/'fist euros first game just nerves'/ I said bouncing on my toes.
/'we have got this thought yeah'/ she said and ruffled my hair.
/'yeah we have'/

/'look I have got the game up here'/ Lex said in Catalan through the screen.
/'are you sure you don't want me to come. I can get in a car right-'/ I started.
/'no stay there I want to see your number 13 on the back of a Spain shirt okay'/ she said seriously.
/'okay but-'/
/'no Carmeñ stay there'/
/'if your sure'/ I said defeated.
/'yes I'm very sure now gooooo'/

I stood in the tunnle Irene leading us out with the armband around her bicep. I had Alexia's shirt in my hand because we had all agreed to hold it up in the team photo. Mariona was behind me and she gently rubbed my shoulders until we started to walk out.

As we sung our national anthem I looked around the stadium at the amount of fans in the stands. It was mad to see all the red shirts. All of them cheering for us. Some of us including me knelt in front of the others. I held one side of the shirt and Mariona held the other so the name Alexia was showing with the number 14 underneath it.

We ran to our places and the whistle blew. First game.

No one's pov:

The whistle blew and both teams shot into action. Finland got their first touch of the ball and somehow got the ball on the back of the net in the first minute by Linda Sällström. It was unlucky but Spain could come back. They still had 89 minutes at least.

In minute 26 while Alexia was in surgery, Irene got her head on the ball from a corner by Carmeñ. The ball flew over the heads of many and found the one of the Spanish captain. It was gorgeous.

41st minute Carmeñ and Aitana had a run up the pitch passing the ball back and forth through the Finland players. Carmeñ ran round many defenders and crossed the ball to the feel of Aitana who slotted it into the back of the net.

A few minutes later a loud whistle was heard through the whole stadium signalling half time. Little did Carmeñ know that Alexia's surgery had gone well and was currently on the way to the stadium to watch the second half. Carmeñ called Alexia to see if she was okay but when she got no answer, she just though the older woman was still in surgery.

Carmeñ's pov:

It had gone straight to voicemail so I just assumed Lex was still having surgery. I didn't know much about ACL injuries so I didn't know how long it takes.

Jorge came in and told us how to play ect. He then held me and Irene back and told her that she would be coming off making me the captain for this game. He walked away and Irene put me in a headlock and ruffled my hair.
/'look at you captain'/ she said a bit loud and everyone heard her and came to congratulate me. I ran and hid my face in my training top that was hanging in my cubbyhole making them laugh. Mapi came over.
/'I'm proud of you kid'/ she said and hugged me properly. I was going to captain my country and none of my family was here to see it. Lex was who knows where, Eli and Alba back at their Eli's house, Marc and Mario gone and Jill with her team. It brought tears to my eyes and Mapi could feel them.
/'they are here in their'/ she said and tapped my chest where my heart was. I nodded and smiled at her gratefully. At least she was here. Ona came over and joined in our hug along with Patri, Pina, Aitana, Leila, Laia and Mariona. We stood there in each others arms until it was time to go. I wiped my eyes and walked out ready to lead my country.

No ones's pov:

The whistle blew and the game begun again. In the 50th minute Irene came off. As she reached Carmeñ she slipped the armband up the side of the 20 year olds head and kissed the side of her head before running to the sub bench.

Commentators.
'And for Spain captain Paredes coming off. With the absence of Putellas who will take the armband do you think?'
'Well we have see it on Hermoso and Guijarro so i imagine one of them'
'And wow it has gone to Le Tissiè that's not shocking but definitely unexpected'
'I mean she has had an incredible season in the WSL and was one of the top scorers in the league. I think she really held Chelsea to win'
'I agree but wearing that armband at 20 years old it can't be easy'
'Indeed but we have seen her skills and i think she does deserve to wear it'

Alexia sat on the bench next to Pina after she slowing made her way into the stadium. Her eyes scanned the pitch for the number 13 on the back of a red shirt. She found it and saw the armband around the girls bicep. Her eyes watered with pride for the girl was was her daughter in so many ways.

Carmeñ got the ball and ran round Finlands defence until she was one on one with the keeper who came out wide. Carmeñ was faster though and ran behind her to and empty goal. She then slotted it into the bottom middle.
As she ran to the fans she saw Alexia standing up and cheering like mad for the girl. Her face lit up. She ran over to her and jumped the fence into the older women's arms. It was a cute moment that warmed the hearts of everyone watching.

Carmeñ's pov:

The game finished 4-1 to us with Mariona scoring in injury time. I was awarded player of the match so went to get it and do the little interview.
/'first game done how do you think you did'/
/'I think we played very well we had good possession and passes and obviously scored more'/
/'yes and how does it feel to be captain of your country at 20'/
/'it is an absolute pleasure to wear this armband it is something everyone dreams of and I wear it with pride'/

I was asked a few more questions and was allowed to go back. I went and sat next to Lex on the bench in the changing room while everyone danced and sung most led by Jenni and Leila.
/'I saw you held my shirt'/ she said as I rested my head on her shoulder.
/'you are a massive part of this team Lex and you deserved to play'/ I said and she kissed my forehead.
/'anyway what did the doctors say'/

@carmeñletissiè (pretend it's Carmeñ in the second photo not Alexia)

Liked by @janafernandez3 and 991, 865 other

@carmeñletissiè - /euros debut and a win. Yes please/

Comments
@aitana.bonmati - MVP
@patri8guijarro - capitana 🫡
@alexiaputellas - te amo
@jillroord - proud 🤩
@ona.batlle - la princesa ❤️

————————————————————
Hope you liked ittt thank you for reading xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.4K 21
Would you believe if someone tells you that you will find the love of your life on a dating app? Me neither... But what if that really happen? Discov...
54.9K 1.8K 19
Klover Van Laken, 26 years old, former player of the Olympique Lyonnais and player for the netherland, is signing in the now best club in the world:...
58.3K 1.7K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
13.7K 730 13
ALEXIA PUTELLAS LINES WE CROSS | The name Veronica Castellano was known across the world, striking a feeling of inspiration and awe in the sou...