Gemsona AU: Black Diamond

By Jss2141

The youngest and most disrespected of the Diamonds, Black Diamond wanted nothing more than to be treated as a... More

Ch. 1: Bio
Ch. 2: The Gauntlet Is Thrown
Ch. 3: Black Diamond's "Court"
Ch. 4: Pink Fury VS Dark Determination
Ch. 5: Reactions and Results
Ch. 6: Feeling Blue?
Ch. 7: Black Vs Blue, Rage and Sorrow
Ch. 8: New Plans, New Fury
Ch. 9: Resting and Planning
Ch. 10: Two New Friends
Ch. 11: The Results of Training
Ch. 12: Dark Heat and Gold Light, Clash of Wills
Ch. 13: Healing
Ch. 14: Changing the Game
Ch. 15: New Recruit
Ch. 16: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 1
Ch. 17: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 2
Ch. 18: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 3
Ch. 19: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 4
Ch. 20: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 5
Ch. 21: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 6
Ch. 23: Future's Uncertainty
Ch. 24: Maske Menace

Ch. 22: The Next Step

824 22 6
By Jss2141

The uproar of the gems was real as we hear hands clapping, screams and even weapons being summoned to be spin or shot upwards to show how exciting this was.

"I cant believe my eyes." Rhodonite said in awe as Flurite went to retrieve Lapis and Spinel from the arena. "We did it, we actually freaking did it."

"Pffft! Was there any doubt?" Spinel said with a smug look before wincing in pain.

"You shouldn't push yourself. I know you kept trying to take most of the damage in our fusion." Lapis said, lightly scolding Spinel. "Please, don't do that again, okay?"

"I'll.....try, Lapis." Spinel said with a nod.

Jasper looks at them with a smile, nodding at their skills.

"You guys are really strong, good job. Totally surprised me there, maybe one day we can try fusing too huh?" She asked.

"Maybe after you fuse with Holly Blue first." Right Rutile said with a grin.

"Oh yes, you and her seemed to hit it off nicely." Left Rutile said with a nod.

Jasper blushed slightly at the mention of fusing with Holy. She shrugged nonchalantly, trying to downplay her reaction.

"Yeah, yeah, we just met. Doesn't mean anything special," she said, attempting to maintain her tough demeanor.

Rhodonite chimed in, eager to keep the positive energy flowing. "Well, it's not about how long you've known each other, it's about the connection you share. Just look at us! We're a perfect example of that. Fusing brings out the best in all of us."

"I couldn't have said it better myself." Flurite said with a smile.

Black Diamond smiled at his group, his closest friends in all of the galaxy, before turning to the arena as White Diamond and Pink Diamond were waking up Blue and Yellow.

"Wake up. Come on, wake up." Pink said, slapping Blue's face a bit.

Blue groans in pain at this as her eyes slowly start to open up and sees the smaller diamond face.

"P-Pink?" Blue asked her.

"Yep, it's me." Pink said with a bland expression. "Do you remember what happened?"

"What?" Blue asked, confused.

"In the final round of the Trial by Combat. Do. you. Remember. What happened?" Pink Diamond asked slowly and condescendingly.

As Blue Diamond's memories slowly pieced themselves together, she realized the events that had transpired in the final round of the Trial by Combat. She recalled the intense battle, the clash of powers, and the culmination of efforts from her fellow Diamonds and their allies. Her vision cleared, and she glanced around to take in the scene.

Yellow Diamond was also stirring, groggily regaining consciousness nearby. White Diamond stood with an air of authority, overseeing the awakening process. The arena around them was still echoing with the echoes of the recent spectacle, the excitement of the battle and the joyous outbursts of the crowd reverberating through the air.

'We lost. There is no other way of stating it. We lost to Black Diamond, he gets to keep Earth and his faction in Homeworld, who knows how that will grow from now on?' White thought, glancing at the youngest Diamond.

"Damn it!" Yellow said, now awake as she bangs her fists in the floor! "How in the stars have we gotten so humiliated?"

"I think it all began when you didn't give me a planet sooner." Pink said, crossing her arms.

"Pink, not this again please." Blue said to her, shaking her head. "Even if we did give you a planet sooner, Black might've just challenged you for it again."

"Just saying, you guys took way too long to give me at least one planet, treating me like some sort of little pebble that has to beg for what is suppose to be normal. But that's pointless by now, he won and we lost." Pink said, gritting her teeth.

"Don't remind me." Yellow said with a growl, standing up. "Homeworld is going to change because of this and I don't like it."

The atmosphere in the arena was tense, the aftermath of the battle settling in. The defeated Diamonds were grappling with the reality of their loss and the implications it carried. Black Diamond's victory had reshaped the power dynamics of Homeworld, and the repercussions were only beginning to unfold. Black Diamond, with an air of authority and a newfound sense of accomplishment, stepped forward.

"Well, it seems like the odds were in my favor this time. Earth remains under my jurisdiction, and my faction's influence will undoubtedly expand." Black Diamond said.

Pink Diamond huffed in annoyance at Black Diamond's smugness, but she knew there was truth in his words.

"Fine, you've made your point. Just remember that we won't let this be the end of it." She said, crossing her arms.

"We need to figure out how to move forward strategically. This loss doesn't define us. We'll find a way to regain our standing." Blue Diamond said as she stood up, rubbing her temples as she processed the situation.

Yellow Diamond clenched her fists, her determination flaring.

"She's right. We've faced challenges before. We'll adapt, we'll evolve, and we'll show the galaxy that we are still the dominant force." Yellow said.

White Diamond, typically composed and stoic, spoke up with a mix of caution and wisdom.

"Let us not make impulsive decisions. We must analyze the situation thoroughly and formulate a plan that ensures our resurgence." She said to the trio.

"Maybe you can do that but I have other ideas for Earth." Black Diamond said with a smile.

"Like what?" Pink asked, confused and curious.

"Like moving my entire faction from Homeworld to Earth." Black Diamond said.

"WHAT?!" Pink Diamond shouted, loud enough to silence the entire arena and crowd as they looked to them. "YOU'RE GOING TO MOVE YOUR ENTIRE FACTION TO EARTH?!"

"Why not? It is my planet and my faction can't stay in the crust of Homeworld forever. They need an entire planet to thrive in." Black Diamond said with a smile. "A place where they don't have to hide and can be free to be themselves."

Hearing this, Black's inner circle was surprised and excited. One pink gem was especially excited as she was nearly bouncing in place.

"Whoho! We are getting a new home, guys!" Spinel said in eagerness. "I'm gonna have a place with plants again!"

'It'll be my chance to make a new garden.....one WITHOUT her!' Spinel thought, glancing at Pink for a movement.

"I can't wait to see all the water there, Black stood me a lot about the planet." Lapis said with a smile.

"It is a very calming planet. I should know, I was born there." Jasper said with a nod.

"Are we going there anytime soon?" Rhodonite asked, nervous and excited.

"We'll have to wait for Black to confirm it but I am excited." Aquamarine said with a smile.

"Hopefully before Padparadscha reforms." Topaz said, remembering the smaller gem.

"Agreed." the Rutile twins said.

"But what about all the life on Earth?" Pink asked him.

"It will still be there but in special sections. I'm not going to destroy the planet to make a second Homeworld but it will be Homeworld-esk." Black Diamond said.

Pink Diamond's expression shifted from frustration to a more thoughtful demeanor.

"I understand the need for your faction to thrive, but we also have a responsibility to the life that already inhabits Earth. We can't simply disregard the ecosystems and beings that have developed there." Pink Diamond argued.

Black Diamond nodded, acknowledging her point before he delivered a counter point.

"I'm not planning to erase the existing life on Earth. The new Homeworld won't encroach upon the vital habitats and ecosystems. We'll establish designated areas where Gems can reside and build, without causing irreversible harm." He said, his hands behind his back.

"Designated areas?" Blue Diamond questioned, skepticism evident in her tone. "Are we really capable of containing the influence of an entire faction without altering the planet's natural balance?"

"It won't be easy, I admit," Black Diamond replied, his voice tinged with a sense of contemplation. "But with careful planning and cooperation, we can find a way to coexist. We must learn from our past mistakes and ensure that Earth doesn't suffer as it did before."

"The Earth never suffered." Yellow said to him.

"Maybe not but it could've. Like all the other planets you all terraformed and took over." Black Diamond said, shaking his head.

Blue just sighs and decides this is enough. Especially after such a humiliating defeat.

"I'm going to my chambers." Blue said with a sigh, turning to leave.

I hate to say it but I think I will join you. I've had enough humiliation for one day." Yellow Diamond said, following Blue as they leave for their ships.

White Diamond stayed as she stared down at Black Diamond, unmoving and silent as she collects her thoughts.

"...Do as you wish, Black, but don't come crying to us when your plans for Earth fall apart." White Diamond said to him.

Amidst the tension and clashing viewpoints, White Diamond's voice held an air of finality that hung in the arena. As Blue and Yellow Diamonds made their exits, the space seemed to grow quieter, the weight of their absence amplifying the gravity of the situation. Black Diamond remained composed, meeting White Diamond's unwavering gaze.

"I'll be fine because I won't let them fall apart." Black Diamond said to her.

White Diamond turned to leave as Pink watched her, shocked that even SHE wasn't going to stop this.

"But White! He-"

"Pink, it's over." White Diamond said, stopping for a moment. "Don't worry, we'll find you a new planet, but Earth remains in Black's control. Accept it and move on."

You can say Pink was the one most FRUSTRATED out of all of this, it felt like when she finally got what she wanted, someone took it away from her again. But throwing a tantrun now would be just another excuse for her so call sisters to say she is not acting like a diamond, so with a heavy heart she closed her anger to it and walked away, but not before giving a glare towards Black.

'This isn't over, Black. I swear it isn't over.' Pink thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 914 19
๐—” ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†... ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ! ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
297 11 3
(spoilers for those of you who haven't seen Steven Universe) this will be an AU of Steven Universe where lapis is a dedicated crystal gem, and is a s...
807 18 8
I do not own Telltale Games or Steven Universe. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar. Telltale obviously belongs to Telltale Games.