The one and only

By Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty - five
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Twenty - nine
Thirty
Thirty - one
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty- four
Fourty-five
Fourty - six

Thirty - two

4K 86 16
By Hellotherebooks

Dabria pov

As I wake up, I look to see Azaeal sleeping, he's so cute. I carefully get up and go to my bathroom closing the door behind me. I then go my business, after that I brush my teeth.

10 minutes later I then go to my closet and pull out some clothes to change.

After changing, I go out the bathroom, I look to see Azaeal sitting up.

"Hey love." He says walking towards me, he picks me up hugging me up as I hug him back wrapping my leg around his waist.

"Hi sleepyhead." I said as I giggle.

"You're so so beautiful." He says looking at me.

He then leans in and pecks my lips.

"You're my girlfriend now." He says as I laugh.

"Mhmm, sure." I said as his eyss lit up.

Wait, so what happened to the first date?

"Go get change." I said he nods and puts me done.

He gets his shirt from off the floor and leaves.

I go down and go to the living getting a apple.

"Hello, beautiful, or should I say sister in law?" Will says as I cough.

"Hey is Addie single?" Will ask as I laugh.

"Yea she is." I sakd as his eyes lit up he then runs away.

A few minutes later Azaeal comes in, he looks so hot.

"Like what you see?" He ask smirking.

"Yea, but I've seen way way better." I tease, his eyes darken and his face drops.

"I'm joking." I said walking towards him.

"Better be." He says as I laugh.

He picks me up and puts me on the counter and stands in between my legs as he kisses me.

"You're mine, all mine." I said as I laugh, I kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"OMG!" I hear someone yell I push Azaeal away, I look to see Axel and Salvatore.

"Uh so that's who gave you a hickey last night, uh?" Axel says smirking.

"He feel and actually kisses me. Watch where you go." I said to Azae as he gasp dramatically.

"Really then why where you guys talking sweet things to each other?" Salvatore says crossing his arms.

"And why where you enjoying it? He's still alive to, last time a guy just went up to him and kisses you he beated him." Axel added.

"He's a good kisser." I blurt out my eyes widen as I realize what I said I cover my mouth with my hand. I look at Azaeal to see him smiking at me.

"I mean he's a bad kisser. Like really really bad." I said.

"You're dating my daughter, hurt her and I'm going to tourture you then unalive you." Salvatore says coldly Azaeal, Aza nods and smiles.

I get up and walks away.

I then go to my office and set down.

I open my desk and get a needle, I then put the medicine in the needle and inject it in my neck.

Once I'm done I hide it all. I throw the needle in the trash and do some paperwork.

About 2 hours later I finish, I go on my secretary camera on my computer, my eyes widen as I see two black cvs cars. They stop and get out holding guns.

I get out a run downstairs.

"WHERE UNDER ATTACK!" I shout my men and I run to our weapon room and we get our guns. My family and Azaeal and Hope and Henry get guns as well.

"Are the children and maids in the safe house?" I ask one of men.

"Yes." He says as I nod.

My men get suited in black outfits and they put on they're vest.

I get a walkie talkies "I want my snipers in their place." I said.

"Copy that." My snipers all say.

My and my family and the Vogels go in the living room an get in place.

Axel, me and Salvatore and Alexander, Henry, Hope, Azaeal go on the second floor where we can see.

"When I say we go." I said as they nod.

The door burst open reavling seven men.

One comes in, he must be the boss. Their all wearing mask, I look at one, his eyes....look familiar.

"Love, I'm home!" The one that says who I assume is the boss. He takes off his mask smirking.

My eyes widen, Axel gasp.

Julian.

"Dabria, baby I'm home!" Julian says as I stay eye widen and frozen.

"What do we do?" Axel says I don't speak I just look at him.

"Dabria!" Someone says.

"Dabria!" Some says shaking me, I look to see Salvatore.

I wanted him dead but for some reason it hurts to see him here. Here to kill me. It hurts so much, too much.

"Why does it hurt?" I whisper.

Axel comes towards me and cups my face with his large hands.

"Why does it hurt to much? It hurts, I - I didnt think it would hurt this much." I whisper.

"I know, I know. And I'm so God damn sorry." Axel says.

"Lets go in." I said as they nod.

I get my gun ready and I start shooting his men.

About 15 minutes later it's just Julian standing I walk towards him raising my gun at him.

"Ah there you are." He says, I just look at him, raising my gun at him.

I don't shoot. I can't do it, I want to but I can't push on the trigger.

"Shoot." He says starring at me, he raises his gun at me.

"You can't uh, you lov-" he says but I cut him off as I shoot him on the leg.

"Take him to the basem, let's see if we can get information on him." I said as everyone nods. About three of my men gets Julian and take him to the Basement.

About 2 hours later everyone of checking sure we're safe and everyone's ok and cleaning the floor and bodies.

Salvatore pov

As me and my family and the Vogels all sit down, a few of Dabria's men sit down. Maybe like eight of them.

"She must still have feeling's for him to not kill him." One of them say we then all look at them.

"Yea, true." Another one says as they all agree.

"What do you mean?" Alexander ask.

"Ah, about three years ago our queen feel in love. They loved him very very much. Julian, and Dabria they loved each other, but then a few years later we got a traitor. Axel found out, Julian was the traitor. Dabria was sad and angery." A man explains.

"I mean I would to, getting betrayed by someone who love. Especially you're fience." A man says as my widen.

"Fience?" Azaeal ask.

"Ah yes, Julian proposed to her she said he's but since they where young they agreed to be fience, but then when Dabria turned 18 they would get married." One of the men explained.

"How old Julian?" I ask.

"18 or 19." A man responded.

"Ever since then Dabria stopped liking people, she's been betrayed to much, I mean Dante, Lilly, man especially Julian. She's also lost people Ivy, maybe even more she's lost our men, us and her where all like one big family." A man says.

"Who's Dante?" I ask.

"Ah yes that was someone, he was very nice but dangerous, he and Dabria where like family, Dante took care of Dabria as his own. Dabira lost someone important to her but we don't know, she was angery, man she'd drink and get high party all that type of stuff. I believe Dante found her, Dante was basically one of the best powerful gang. The person the ment to the world to Dabria worked for Dante. Dbaira said that she'll work for him but in return he must help her find the killer. After years of her working for him, she found the killer."  The man explained.

"Who was the killer?" Sabrina ask.

"Dante, dante he killed the person that ment the world to her. Now I'm sure that was the biggest betrayal in history." Another explained as they all nod.

Axel then comes in.

"Where's Victor?" Axel ask.

"Don't know sir." They said.

"Where's Dabria?" Axel ask.

The eight men gulp.

"Sir, she's in the basement with Julian." One of the men say, Axels eyes widen but he nods

He leaves and me and my family and the Vogel family follow him.

"What are you guys doing?" Axel ask as we reach the basement.

"Be quiet." He says we nod as he lets in in.

I hear screaming and chains moving.

"Was it fun?" Dabria ask smiling.

"Uh?" Julian ask.

"Was it fun? Playing around with my feelings?" Dabria ask.

"Ah not really. To be honest I did fall for you. But I had to, you know while I was fucking you I was fuckkng other people to." Julian says, Dabria laughs.

"Me too." She says laughing.

"What?" Julian ask.

"What? Do you think youre the only who who can satisfy me with my needs?" Dabria says as Julian's smiles drops.

"I mean come on, call me slut but hey where even." She says.

She then gets a curling iron and plug it.

"I remember Vogel he would torture me, my skin is all brined from when he used this on me. I was only 7 at the time." Dabria says as tears swell in my eyes and stuff.

She's burned? They burned her?

Dabria then puts it on him as he screams in pain.

Dabria pov

About 1 hour later of touring and getting some information, I go to my office.

I sit down in my chair, a few minutes later a I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

The doorr opens reavling Ryder, Victor and Axel Liam Andrew, and a few more of my most trusted men.

Liam closes the door behind them.

"Julian said that their is someone who might be able to cure me." I said they all smile and cheer.

"So tomorrow where going to go on a top secret missik to find that person. Where going to London, make sure no one knows. Be ready at 4 tomorrow." I said as they all nod.

"Axel, kill Julian. I want him dead." I said as he nods amd leaves.

A few minutes later I hear another knock.

"Come in." I said.

The door opens reavling Azaeal, he closes the fpor behind him and walk towards me.

"Is it true?" He ask as I look at him confused.

"Is it true that when you where with Julian he where with other men?" He ask.

"No it's not true. I only said it because I didn't want to seem weak towards him, he was the only person I've been with when we where together." I said honestly as he nods.

"Go get rest. It's been a long day." I said, Azaeal nods be gets up and walks towards me. He spins my chair towards him and kisses my cheek.

"Bye my love." He says as I smile and nod. He then leaves.

After 1 hour of doing paperwork, I go to my room and shower.

After 20 minutes of showering, I finally get out and change.

I then brush my teeth and do my face night routine.

Once I'm done I get my league and start to pack for tomorrow.

I put some clothes pjs, jewelry, and some girl things weapons and knifes and makeup.

Once I'm done I then flip on my bed tired.

Soon later I'm consumed by sleep.

Good oh sleep.

Thank you guys for all readying!!!

Counted words: 1952

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 266 18
A mafia family spilt apart after the triplets where taken. Finally after 16 years they find them, all completely different. They were bounced around...
4.8K 88 11
Scarlet is a 16 year old girl, that was kidnapped ar the age of 2 and abused for 14 years. One night when she was 8 her kidnapper (whom tought her to...
839K 29.6K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
363K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...