π‡πˆπ“πŒπ€π ; Baby Daddy ||...

By Cratimy

"Daddy, there is a monster under my bed." - Take a peek into the intriguing narrative that emerges when the w... More

00 | Prologue
01 | The Strip club
02 | Assassin of the decades
03 | A Son wanted his Father dead
04 | Warranted Slap on a new face
05 | 'You know who'
06 | Saya & Momma I
07 | Saya & Momma II
08 | Bitchy
09 | Reality Kim
10 | So she needs a mom
11 | Apology
12 | Slap Back
13 | The biege man
14 | Penthouse
15 | Glitter
16 | Deep Insights
17 | Breaking the rules
18 | What?
19 | A killer
20 | Moongram
21 | Threat
22 | Time
23 | One family
24 | Collecting Reality
25 | Brown lingerie
26 | un-fucking-real
27 | okay?
28 | I made the right choice
29 | Chile, Anyways so
30 | ArtΓ©mΓ­s
31 | The truth
32 | Unboxing
33 | Penitentiary
34 | Questions
35 | You're delusional but I'm logical
36 | Hots
37 | I know nothing about her
38 | Black Dress
39 | One bitch down
40 | Do you like me?
41 | He likes me
42 | What are you doing tonight?
43 | Same room
44 | A business proposal
45 | Face off
46 | Driving lessons
47 | Come clean
48 | Ladder
49 | A lot of Love
50 | Underreaction
51 | Glum
52 | Fire
53 | Realisation
54 | Neel
55 | Sick
56 | Confession
57 | Kiss 'em
58 | Money, Fame, and Power
59 | 232K
60 | Pxxxx Axxxxx
61 | Passed
62 | My answer
63 | Weaklings
64 | Jealous
65 | More
66 | 'More' Effects
67 | Open Up
68 | Mission Round 2
69 | Just Cry
70 | She's mine
71 | Gone
72 | mommy
73 | Infinity

Epilogue | The boss and his Mrs

659 32 21
By Cratimy

A clacking sound of her heels colliding with the floor could be heard across the hall with every step she took. Wraya was inside the building of Chomrhade Holdings and striding towards the boss's, her husband's office and giving a small nod to the few employees left in the building as it was around 7 pm in the evening.

Acting silly, she let a couple of knocks on the door and after hearing him permitting her to come in, she opened the door and stepped in. "Mr Kim, A mission just came in from the First Lady," She let out as she stepped further into the office.

"The First Lady is gracing me with her presence?" Playing along, he questioned, "Well, I am honoured to be before you. I'll assume the mission is so important that you had to come yourself," he stood up and pulled her closer, letting his hand wrap around her waist while the other caress her neck, sensually.

"Yes, It is an important mission. I'd like to call it, 'Mission Fuck Me'," that was all it took for their lips to collide and their bodies to get even closer.

Wraya had been gone for almost a week on a 'business trip' on behalf of her clothing brand and the married couple couldn't miss each other more, given that they've never been apart from one another since the moment Taehyung returned home from his suicide mission.

That was over four years ago.

Wraya never wanted to be apart from him, the immediate anxiety she always felt whenever Taehyung had to be gone for any time more than twenty-four hours was deadly and although Taehyung couldn't feel the same type of anxiety Wraya felt whenever he wasn't around, he feels the need to be with her and doesn't feel complete without het.

They've been married for over four years and the feelings they have for each other only seem to increase and they became more attached.

"I fucking missed you!" he announced in between the kisses as he pushed her back to put her on his table. "You mean you missed fucking me?" Wraya countered back as she felt his hands caressing her clothed core.

"Both," he answered breathlessly, pulling away from her to take off his shirt that Wraya's fingers had been fiddling with.
He threw his shirt carelessly and tried to unzip Wraya's dress, "How do you take this off?" he questioned as he couldn't seem to find the zip or button.

"Only Nova knows how to take it off, I can just pull it up while you fuck me," Wraya answered and Taehyung wasted no time, sliding his hands under her dress and pulling them back out with her panties in his hands.

"...but I want your boobs," he whined, earning and eyeroll from Wraya, "You can have my boob when we get home, you can have it in your mouth all night long," she said but Taehyung huffed, knowing his son wouldn't let him. He would want to be with Wraya all night as she was gone for almost a week.

Infinity was his biggest rival.

"I want to taste you first," he said.

Wraya raked his table with her arm making all the files and folders take their places on the floor before laying her back down on the table.

She pulled her dress up and Taehyung immediately dived in, his lips pressed to her dripping pussy, her eyes rolled back and her mouth agape with tiny moans escaping.

Sucking on her clit, she let out a gasp and moved her hands to his head, involuntarily pushed him down to feel more—maybe she missed him fucking her.

She couldn't take the feeling that felt like teasing to her anymore when she felt his tongue run up and down her folds. Supporting her body weight with her hands, she got off her back and pulled back, "Baby, Wait-" she said.

"Why?" he asked breathlessly.

"I'm too horny for this and this feels like torture, let's leave this to when we get home. Now, just fuck me, please," she let out bluntly. One thing she got from Taehyung over the years was being open about her wants and her needs.

"Sure," he pecked her lips but she was too distracted taking off his belt to return the kiss. "How the fuck do you remove this," she whined, frustrated that his overly pricey belt wasn't letting her pull out his cock.

"Wait," he chuckled, "It's like this..." Painfully slow for Wraya and intentionally, he started removing the belt and Wraya was aware that he was doing so to infuriate her.

She groped his cock through his slacks rougly, earning a loud gasp from him. He glanced at her completely and utterly shocked at her actions, "Fucking remove the belt quickly like your life depends on it," she ordered.

"Yes, boss!" he said and in one swift move, the belt buckle was opened and he pulled the belt, throwing it on the floor. He had never seen her so confident during sex before and he loved the way her hands tightly held his cock and the way she ordered him.

Damn-

He was a simp.

With the belt removed, Wraya wasted no time pulling down his pants, she tucked her hands into his boxers and pulled out his cock but then let out a scoff at the view of his pre-cum leaking cock.

"Fucker! You were this hard but you had the guts to tease me? Make me cum but don't you dare cum," she said, getting off the table to stand. She turned back, pushing her ass back.

"Yes, boss. Only you get to cum," he stroked his cock at the view of her ass pushing for him. Slowly, he slid it in and pulled out almost immediately, slamming it back in.

"Fuck!" Wraya exclaimed at the heavenly feeling as he continued slipping in and out of her pussy at a flabbergasting pace, landing a slap on her ass just the way she liked.

"I-I I'm close," she strangled out and it wasn't up to two seconds before her body shuddered and her orgasm rippled through her. She involuntarily clenched around his cock, earning a grunt from him and a slap on the ass, making her pussy grip his cock even more.

"Fuck, Wraya!" he held her waist and began pounding in an animalistic pace, the table moved with every deep thrust and the sound of his pelvis and her ass colliding was louder than their moans.

He held one of her legs and raised it, giving him more space and access to ram into her. She couldn't muffle her screams anymore as she held the edge of the table for support, not caring about poor Neel whose office space was right behind the door.

"The deal was successful, wasn't it?" Taehyung asked about her business trip as he placed Wraya's leg on the table and moved his hand to rub her clit whilst thrusting deep into her.

"Hmm..." Wraya managed to let out she felt about her second orgasm coming.

"How many pre-orders?" he questioned, returning his hands to hold her leg. He knew he would cum soon but he wanted Wraya to have at least, three orgasm before he shoots his seeds out.

"Three hundred thou—ahhhn," she was cut off by the sudden deep thrust that had her orgasm hit quicker than she expected, "FUCK!" she let out obscene profanities as her pussy continue to get rammed in.

Few deep and slow thrusts later, Taehyung paused with his cock deep into her pussy, not moving. "What's wrong?" Wraya asked, wiggling her ass but it was immediately held tightly.

"Don't move," he said.

"...but why," she whined, trying to pushed her ass back to take him in even further but she winced when Taehyung landed a stinging slap on her ass cheeks. "I'll come if you move. Stay still for a bit and I'll be able to give you a third orgasm," he explained and before Wraya could process his words, he pulled out and turned her around, placing her on the table.

Wraya wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss while he aligned his cock towards her entrance and slid in again. "Fuck!" he breathed out as he began slowly thrusting.

"I love you, baby..." he let out in between kisses, "...but sucks that I couldn't bite your nipples," he chuckled.

"I love you too," Wraya responded.

Heading out of the office, Neel flashed them a disgusted look and Wraya had an apologetic look plastered on her face, "We're so sorry, Neel," Wraya apologised as she went to hold the Twenty-three year old man's hand.

"I'm not," Taehyung let out, earning an eye-roll from Wraya. "Maybe next time, you can tell me to leave so I won't have to stay here for an hour, hearing what I shouldn't have heard," Neel stated, looking at Taehyung.

"Leave this spot and I'll have your head," Taehyung's threat for Neel hadn't changed in the past years as he still threatens to take his head off his body but Neel and everyone knew he couldn't.

"Okay, Boss! I guess you're going to have to take my head then," Neel stated,

A few minutes later, the two were in the car, on their way home with their security team driving behind them and Wraya had a very important subject to discuss with Taehyung but she was nervous to bring it up, knowing the the type of person he was.

"If you have something to say, say it. The least I could do is get angry," he noticed something was bothering her and he could recognize the look on her face from afar—it's the the look she always had on when she has something forbidden to talk about.

"So, while I was in Gharsion, Nova was contacted by a director—a very popular director who makes successful reality shows and he said he wanted me to be part of a new show they would be shooting in few months, Gold 'N Glitter life. He says the show revolves around me and how I used to be 'Glitter' in Oniria and my struggles before becoming Wraya Kim. It's almost like a documentary about my life but with other peoples lives too. You know—my friends, Angela, Tammy, Li xing, and others," she explained.

The past years after Wraya got married had been an emotional rollercoaster.

Gift aka 'Azura' got angry knowing Wraya was somehow involved in her attack and when she heard of Kiss' death, she was one hundred percent sure Wraya had something to do with it.

With all the Injuries Gift sustained in her face, they formed scars and Gift couldn't work as a stripper anymore, not even at the rundown clubhouses. She had to survive on part time jobs at café's and grocery stores because she doesn't have any worthy degree to present.

Her life was ruined and she was on her way to commit the unthinkable but then she thought, all she did was help Wraya, it wasn't fair for her to be the dead one while Wraya get to enjoy life lavishly.

Gift asked around and finally got Wraya's address, "I helped you get a job at Oniria—and before you say anything, yes, I am lamenting and I would like to have my payment for giving you the opportunity to make it in life because if it weren't for me, you would still be stuck in that stinky grocery shop, freezing your fucking tits in the cold at night!"

Gift demanded a large sum of money from Wraya and Wraya's initial thought was getting rid of Gift, permanently but she knew Gift was right. If Gift never got her a job at Oniria, her life would be in jeopardy so she thought Gift deserved the money she asked for.

Wraya gave Gift the money but it wasn't long before a rumour of Wraya being a 'Serial Killer's Daughter' erupted into the social media, almost throwing Wraya's life into jeopardy as she lost half of her followers and became public enemy.

People turned against her and an anti-fan club was even created for her and they began spreading false malicious rumours that she was also a serial killer and had murdered dozens of people. People who allegedly 'saw' her committing the act even began saying their side of the story.

Wraya felt distraught and refused to leave her home, Taehyung had forbid her from checking social media or watching the news as she became all they ever talked about and seeing those things would only make her sadder than she already was.

Some reporters even had the audacity to go to Reality's school and tried to question the little girl who instantly got angry and awarded them with curses and insults, "GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU FUCKED UP MONSTERS!!!"

That became hot news for them to talk about too, 'Wraya Vezi-Kelvin has taught her innocent step daughter, Reality Kim how to curse' ''Wraya Vezi-Kelvin is a venomous Woman who tortures her stepdaughter' 'Save Reality from Wraya Vezi-Kim Clutches #saveReality'

One news elevated into another story. It wasn't about her father being a serial killer anymore but about her allegedly planning to murder her stepdaughter and #saveReality began trending on all social media platforms.

According to people, they could see the 'pain' in the little girl's eyes and she needed to be rescued.

Fortunately, Raven was able to come up with an idea that got Wraya into higher and more elite social circle. Raven came up with an idea of Wraya turning the rumour into a sob story; Since her father was already released from prison, Wraya posted a video, crying 'My innocent father got framed for killing people and after spending years locked up, he was finally released after another investigation was conducted'.

The video went viral and the public directed their anger towards the police for conducting poor investigation and imprisoning the innocent. #saveReality turned to #Badcops, #LTIG(let the innocent go), #bestdad, #wrayaforlife

Wraya gained Millions of followers and a lot of apology from people who turned her to a monster overnight. Multiple news media also posted articles apologising for defaming her and she became a role model to young girls.

With everything being good, Wraya couldn't help but wonder who could leak such a thing to the media but she was sure that it wasn't Gift because she already took a large sum of money from her and had no reason to try and defame her.

Thinking back to when she was the face of Oniria, Gift once blurted it out to the public that she was a serial killer's daughter so she thought it might have been one of the girls who were around the night it happened.

"Is that why you're shaking so much?" he questioned, glancing at Wraya, knowing fully well that she was still hiding somethings from him.

"Well... You see, The reality show is about me, right? Which means you and the kids might have to be interviewed during the shooting. Cameras might also have to be set up in our house," she spoke with caution as she was aware how much he hated other people prying into their lives.

"Might or Will? What the fuck do you mean by 'Might have to be interviewed, might have to be set up?' Are the kids and I getting interviewed or not? Are cameras getting set up in the house or not?" the tone of his voice gradually changed and became more firm. He sounded the same way he would when speaking to the employees at Chomrhade Holdings.

Stern and frightening.

"Y-yes," she stuttered, afraid of what might come out of his mouth next. Taehyung abruptly pulled the car over on the highway, resulting to Wraya letting out a gasp at his sudden actions.

He was angry.

Wraya had witnessed Taehyung being displeased by other people multiple times and had only been angry at her once and she would not like to relive the fear of him being Infuriated with her again.

She knew he wouldn't dare hurt her but still... Kim Taehyung was a scary man.

He was—had always treated her softly and with love only except for the time which he threatened to blow her head off with his gun—but even that didn't count because they weren't together then.

Every other times was him treating her like a precious gem and witnessing a change in his behaviour toward her extremely shocked to an incredible level and to lay her eyes on him yelling at her with a frown on his face was a view she never wanted to see again but thanks to the reality show affairs, she had to watch it again.

Taehyung loved Wraya more than he could imagine but his love for her did not except her from his wraith. Just like his daughter, Reality. He loved Reality so much, he could give his life for her but it doesn't allude he wouldn't scold her or land a factory resetting slap on her face if necessary.

"Are you doing this on purpose? No, tell me if you're taking the piss out of me on purpose because you know how much I'm against outsiders prying their eyes into our house. I don't even let your friends come to the house but you have the audacity to tell me some rigolo would be setting up cameras in the house for millions of people to see?" he stated, with firmness and anger laced in his tone.

Wraya could see that he was trying to control his anger by taking calculated and paced breathing while he spoke.

The was a foreboding silence in the car as Taehyung took a dramatic pause to glare at Wraya and calm himself down.

"...and it didn't even end there. You even had the fucking guts to tell me they would be interviewing me. Reality, you can do whatever you want with her, she can be interviewed for all I care but leave Infinity out of this and what happens if they want to know which work I do that warranted our house to be heavily guarded?"

Being the Head of the organisation, there are people who had tried in the past to hurt the ruling Head and ever since then, it had became a procedure for the ruling head to move into a mansion of choice, bought by the organisation's money in a secluded and private place with bodyguards and Securities guarding him/her and his/her family.

"..."

"Let's say they know I'm the head of Chomrhade Holdings, What happens if they want to know why the head of an insurance and finance company gets heavily guarded like he is some kind of drug-lord?"

"..."

"Wraya, tell me what the fuck happens when reporters starts poking their nose around and later discover that Chomrhade Holdings is a shell corporation for an Hitman Organisation?"

"..."

"TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS!!!" He yelled in her face, making Wraya flinch at the sudden increase of his voice. That was what she didn't want to experience again, what he sounded like when he scream in anger.

"..."

"If you can't answer then this conversation is done. Don't you dare bring this up in front of me again," he finished and started the car, without waiting for her reply, he focused on driving.

The ride home was quieter than the graveyard as Wraya dared not utter a word to her fuming husband. He also wasn't in the mood to make small talks or ask about the success of her business anymore.

He thought she ruined his lively mood.

Getting home, the expensive gates were automatically opened by their guard who stood outside with guns, AK-47 to be precise and they had to take another two minutes drive in before they could reach where the buildings were.

Taehyung got out of the car, slamming the door shut in anger but his quickly feigned happiness when his son, Infinity ran out of the large doors with his shark's plushy clutched in his hands and his nanny running after him, "DADDY!!!" Infinity jumped on his dad and Taehyung carried the four-year-old boy, settling him into his arms.

"How's my little Acidic-Sea doing?" Taehyung let out, placing a peck on his slightly chubby cheeks.

"My teacher gave me full marks today. She said I did good," Infinity announced with a genuine smile plastered on his face and that alone was able to lighten Taehyung's mood. The smile on his face was no longer fake but authentic.

"That's my son, I shall buy you a present. What do you want? A new car? A gun? Bow and arrows? A Spear like your sister?" he asked.

"A whale bed," Infinity surprises both Wraya and Taehyung with his obsession with anything sea related. From when he was a baby, he would clutch unto a little dolphin toy Nova got for him and he wouldn't play with others. The adults quickly realized this and bought him other sea themed toys and as he grew, his love for the sea also grew.

"A whale bed?" Taehyung had no idea what a 'whale bed' means but knowing his son fully well, he knew he must mean a bed that its headboard was Whale themed or Whale Shaped. "Alright! I'll get you a whale bed,"

Wraya finally got out of her car after fixing her expression to what she wanted Infinity to see not the one she originally had on. "MOMMY!" Infinity let out as soon as he saw his mother getting off the car and quickly released himself from his father's arms and ran to Wraya.

"Finny!" Wraya bent down and pulled her four-year-old into a hug, "How have you been, sweetheart?" she asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"Daddy is getting me a whale bed!" he responded with what gave him joy, bouncing on his feet, face flushed with happy smile.

"That's amazing, sweetheart. You can finally sleep on a whale. I missed you, sweetheart," Wraya held her son and pulled him into a hug. Infinity was her life. She loved Reality but it couldn't be compared to the love she had for Infinity.

"I missed you too, mommy!"

"Hey, Mom! Hey, Dad!" Reality came out of the main door and greeted nonchalantly with her faced glued to her cellphone. She immediately turned as she said her greetings and went back into the house.

The four were sat around the dinner table with all sorts of meal occupying the large table meant for over twenty people, "No phones at the Dinner Table," Taehyung stated and Reality let out a scoff-like sigh before placing the device on her lap.

"Your greetings was rude earlier, You haven't seen your mother in days and that's how you greet her?" Taehyung asked rhetorically, hoping his rude daughter would mend her ways.

"Did she complain she didn't like the way I greeted her? Why are you the one bugging me about the way I greeted her? We talk every hour and every minute and I bet I know more about the business trip she went on than you do," Reality uttered, biting on an apple. Just a second after, her phone dinged, alerting there was a new message.

"Turn the sound off or I'll throw the phone out of the window," Taehyung said. One thing about the Kim family is that they could make threats or say the things others will yell while saying in the softest voice known to man.

"Real, Daddy is getting me a whale bed," Infinity said enthusiastically to his elder sister who couldn't care less about his obsession with the Sea.

"Bold of you to assume I care," Reality answered.

"Say 'Wow' or I'll tell Daddy what you did," the little boy had learnt the art of blackmailing others to get what he wants as he's seen it happen too many times.

"You can't blackmail me, I'm nine years older than you. Whatever you think you have on me, you're welcome to tell Dad, Finny," Reality smiled at him tauntingly across the table, thinking he couldn't possibly have anything that would get her punished.

"Daddy, While you were at work today, Real watched an R-rated movie and that's something bad so you should punish her," the two adults let out a gasp at his words and Reality glared at Infinity who just poked his tongue out.

"R-rated Movie?" Wraya asked rhetorically, shocked at the behaviour of a thirteen-year-old.

"C'mon mom, you can't believe him. He doesn't even know what R-rated movies means," Reality tried to get herself out of the trouble but she knew it wasn't possible anymore, she had been caught red-handed.

"Finny, how did you know she watched an R-rated movie?" Wraya turned to Infinity and questioned, Reality quickly wished Infinity would have unclear and confusing way of explaining how he knew as he always had.

"I was going to feed my sharkie some cookies and I passed Real's room but she was fighting with Aunty Gaal and Aunty Gaal said, 'Mr and Mrs Kim did not permit you to watch R-rated movies' and Real said, 'They are not here, are they?'," Infinity finished, drinking his cup of milk, unbeknownst to him how much he surprised the family.

"Did you just state everything that happened word-for-word?" Taehyung questioned intrigued by the capacity of his son's brain.

"I said what they said," he replied.

Except his obsession with the Sea, Infinity had not shown interest in anything else and he had been getting praised by his teachers the moment he started school. His teachers always reported back to them that he writes things down as it was written when they were thought. Taehyung and Wraya knew that but they never knew he could repeat words the same way it was stated.

"Hmm, can you tell me what your mother and I said when we arrived home this evening?" Taehyung asked, earning a nod from the little boy.

"I said, 'Daddy' and you said, 'How is my little Acidic-sea doing?' and I said, 'My teacher gave me full marks today. She said I did good' and you said, 'That's my son, I shall buy you a present. What do you want? A new car? A gun? Bow and arrows? A Spear like your sister?' and I said, 'A whale bed,' and you said, 'A whale bed?' and you also said, 'Alright! I'll get you a whale bed,' then I saw mommy and went to her and I said, 'Mommy!' and then she said, 'Finny!' and she also said, 'How have you been sweetheart?' and I said, 'Daddy is getting me a whale bed,' and she said, 'That's amazing, sweetheart. You can finally sleep on a whale. I missed you, sweetheart,' and I said, 'I miss you too, Mommy,' and Reality came out and said, 'Hey, Mom! Hey, Dad!'," he stated every single thing that was said by his parents and sister like a robot, leaving them completely speechless and amazed.

"I'm mad at you for snitching on me but you're a genius, big man," Reality grabbed her phone and placed it on the table, standing up she walked around the table and pulled Infinity into a hug. After a few seconds she returned to her seat.

"Finny, you're getting more than a Whale bad, I'll get you a whale bath tub too, so it'll look like you're bathing in the sea," Taehyung said, ruffling his black wavy hair.

"Now about your punishment for watching R-rated movies when your mother and I had strictly forbidden you to watch one until you're seventeen..." he trailed off.

"C'mon Dad, It's not like I heard or see something I hadn't heard or seen before. It's just a movie," Reality said.

"One week, no phones, no computers, no Tv, and you're also grounded. All I want to see you do is study," Taehyung stated, earning a dramatic gasp from Reality.

"Dad! That's worse than Solitary. No phone, no computers, no Tv? I can't even go out to meet my friends. Mom, please say something. If I go offline for a week, my social life will be over!"

"It's yours not ours. Also, this conversation is over, Let me hear you dwell on it once more and I'll take your phone until you turn 75," he stated, shutting her up.

"Reality, I got the lipstick you wanted me to get for you in Gharison," Wraya informed in attempt to cheer Reality up but before she could reply, Taehyung said, "No makeup until you're sixteen,"

"You're a fun-sponge, Dad! I hate you!" she screamed, raking the ceramic plates in front of her to the floor and with a clattering sounds of the breaking plates and cups, she stormed towards her room.

"YOU'RE CLEANING THIS!" Taehyung yelled, making sure she heard him loud and clear.

Dinner ended and after playing with Infinity a bit, Wraya headed toward Taehyung's office, she found him intensely focus on his computer, not noticing she was in until she let her hands brushed his chest.

"Wraya," he flinched at the sudden touch and called, turning his head look at his wife who was standing behind him. He was still angry at her for even thinking of doing the reality show but he could never stay mad at her for long.

"Baby," she called, slowly massaging his shoulders. Wraya was adamant on filming the show because not only would it benefit her, it would benefit Reality, the career the little girl has been working on since she was nine.

Wraya had over 15million followers while Reality was a little bit over 700K and the reality show would make people who had no idea about them interested in them. Reality could fully start kids modelling and Wraya's brand, WK would expand more.

"I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work. I am not giving Reality a lax punishment. This will teach her to always follow our rules," Taehyung uttered, not turning down the sensual way she was touching him but saying it won't work.

"I know she broke the rules but don't you think the punishment is too much? I went to her before coming here and she was bawling her eyes out, saying her life is over," Wraya informed.

"She's thirteen, she doesn't have a life yet," he responded.

"But what if we lessen the punishment. She's allowed to use her phone but there will be a time limit. She has to drop her phone at 7 pm sharp," she altered the punishment to what seemed like a fair one.

"Wraya..." Taehyung whined.

"Please..." she pleaded, tracing her hands down to his pants, "This is cheating, you can't do this while you beg me. You know I'm going to say yes," Taehyung said.

"Then say yes," she let out while she rubbed his clothed cock. "Yes, yes, yes, now please stop this torture," he stated, pulling her to sit on his laps.

"Also, I have something else to say," Wraya let out, bracing herself to hear him angry again. "If it's about the show, drop it. I've said all I have to say," he immediately stated, knowing what she was thinking.

"You hate me, don't you? No, you hate seeing me happy because if you don't, I'm sure you would find a way around it. But it's fine, you hate me and I get it. Maybe I can ask for a divorce since my husband hates seeing me happy. I'll go to sleep in MY room now," Wraya stood up from his laps, ignoring all his callings, she exited his office and went her her room.

That was her plan B, she knew he would never agree to her shooting the show but she knew his weaknesses too. His loved ones were his weakness and she knew he wouldn't want her to think he hated her. He would want to prove to her that he loved her and the only way to do it would be to allow her do this show.

About two hours passed and just as she predicted, Taehyung came into her room, hugging her from behind as he said, "I'm sorry, baby. You know I love you," he his words were almost inaudible as he spoke.

"Reality's right, you're a fun-sponge. Let go of me, I don't want to talk to you," Wraya didn't mean her words but she had to say it to coax him into agreeing.

"Okay, You can do your show, I'll find something to do about the guards," he gave in and Wraya quickly bit her lower lip to hide her smile. "Really?" she faked nonchalance.

"Yes, please don't stay here tonight, I've missed you so much and I want you to sleep in my room," he turned her around and pecked her forehead.

"...but you would want to stay here though, it's farthest from the kids rooms," Wraya let out in a way he understood why they needed to be far from the Kids. Pulling the tied knots to her black silk robe, it came undone and the robe parted, revealing her naked body under.

"Fuck!" he let out under his breath and pressed his lips on hers, walking backwards until the back of her legs hit the bed. He pushed her on the bed while he quickly took off his shirt and pants.

With her robe still on, Wraya knelt on the bed and grabbed her husband's erected cock, stroking it for a few seconds before enveloping it with her mouth, "ahh," he let out inaudibly as Wraya started bopping her head, hollowing her cheeks, and stroking the base, just the way he liked.

With her second hand, she massaged his balls making him suddenly buck his cock into her mouth, wanting more. "Fuck! Baby, you're going to suck my soul out at this point," he let out and moved his hand to grab the back of her head.

Deep-throating, sucking his balls, hollowing her cheeks, he let out a grunt and the grip on her hair tightened as he began thrusting into her mouth, chasing his high. About few thrusts later, he shot his seeds into her mouth, pulling out with a string of cum, connecting his cock to her mouth.

Gold N' Glitter Life...

WK: Hello, My name is Wraya Kim, I am Influencer, A businesswoman, a mom and a millionaire. This is Gold N' Glitter Life.

AJ: Hello, I am Angela Jordan, I am an Influencer, a mom, and a business woman. This is Gold N' Glitter Life.

TH: Hello, I am Tammy Hardin, I am an actress , a mom, and this is Gold N' Glitter Life.

LL: Hi, My name is Li xing Li, I am a Businesswomen, a mom, and This is Gold N' Glitter Life.

KF: Hello, My name is Kyra Falcon, I am an actress, a mom, and this is Gold N' Glitter Life.

MS: Hi, I am Maria Salazar, I am an Influencer, a model, a mom, and this is Gold N' Glitter Life.

AU: Hello, I am Akira Unchinaga, I'm a doctor, an influencer and this is Gold N' Glitter.

Q: If you were to describe your life from childhood in short words, what would you say?

WK: Well, I've gone through a lot so I would say my life from childhood 'till now has been an Emotional rollercoaster and I'm happy for where I am today and despite all the challenges I faced, I was able to pull through.

Q: There has been some rumours around saying you used to be a stripper at a very popular strip club called Oniria under the alias of Glitter, is it true?

WK: Sadly yes, It is true. Few years back, my elder brother, Saya passed due to stress and my mentally unstable mother had stroke and fell into—*sniffles* can I please get a tissue, thank you. So my innocent mother fell into coma the hospital bills were pilling up. With my dad wrongly accused and locked in jail, there was only little I could do so a good friend of mine introduced me to the club manager and I was hired to be a stripper since I was already a good dancer. I would use my paycheque to pay for her hospital bills andI met the love of my life during the chaos and I couldn't be more happier.

Q: How did you start your career as an influencer?

WK: Well, It has always been my dream to be an influencer since I was a child but because I didn't have my parents support, I couldn't start as a teenager but meeting my friends, Nova and Raven who are now my managers, they pushed me to open an account and before I knew it, I was getting love and support from people.

Q: How did you feel when the rumour of you being a 'Serial Killer's daughter' Erupted into the social media.

WK: I was extremely sad because it felt like my past came to haunt my present especially because it wasn't true. The whole town turned on us because of this and we had to move. If not for my husband who used all his power to get the case open and investigated again, my dad would still be stuck in prison.

Q: You talk a lot about your dad but never about your mom, why is that?

WK: because I felt bad that I couldn't save her. She passed from coma and thinking about it always makes me sad.

Short clip from Gold N' Glitter life...

The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the girls were sat outside on chaise lounge chairs looking as stunning as ever, "I want to throw a fourth birthday for my daughter. I know her birthday had passed but I felt bad that I missed it because of work and I felt it's only best to throw another one," Kyra informed the girls as she took a sip of water.

"Does that means another gift? I'm kidding I love Kyla and could get a a thousand gifts for her birthday," Angela joked, facing Kyra.

"But what is the theme of the birthday? Pink? Ice?" Tammy asked.

"Yeah, that's the problem. I have no idea what it should be. I want something she'll love, something that would be like a dream come true, something she had in mind," Kyra responded.

"I have an idea. What if Reality and Kyla hang out and during their play date, Reality can talk Kyla into saying what theme she would want for her next birthday and we can throw a party for her in that theme," Wraya suggested and the girls were on board with her idea.

"Reality would do good, she almost coaxed me into giving her my diamond necklace. It would have been gone before I realize that I gave it away. She is something," Li xing said, reminiscing the past.

"Reality will soon hit a million followers on Moongram," Maria pointed out, picking up her phone to check the little girl's account.

"Wait— She hit a million!" Akira who was already on Reality's page announced.

"Really?"

"Cheers to Reality and her first million followers,"

The girls clinked their glasses containing different liquids, "Everyone will be present at Kyla's party except Akira who I know for sure, she'll have some reason why she can't attend," Kyra said, facing Akira.

"You can't blame me, I'm a doctor. I went to medical school and got my degree unlike the illiterates who barely finished highschool," Akira responded, glancing at Wraya.

WK: Everyone could tell Akira was indirectly insulting me and I wasn't going to stay silent and not put her back in her place.

AJ: I didn't like the way Akira attacked Wraya.

LL: Akira must have been waiting to say this to Wraya for a long time because it sounded practiced.

"Kyra, I don't think we should attend the birthday. I mean—we can invite our kids' friends and the older kids like Reality and Lily can watch the younger ones throughout the party," Wraya only brought that idea up to spite Akira.

"That actually sounds nice, Only the kids will attend the party. We can attend to our husbands," Kyra let out a chuckle.

"Well, now you have nothing to worry about, Akira. You don't have to attend the party and you don't have kids, neither do you have an husband," Wraya stated with a taunting smile.

AJ: Oh no, She didn't!

TH: There is going to be a fight and I'm eager to know who'll win.

"What the fuck did you just say? Akira took offense and stood up abruptly, making the chaise lounge chairs move backwards roughly.

AU: Wraya poked a beehive. How dare an illiterate like her have the audacity to tell me I don't have kids and husband? I am young and I don't need a man to make me feel good.

MS: Akira is the oldest among us all, she 35 while Wraya is 26. I think Akira should at least consider getting pregnant even if she's not able to find a man, because she's not getting any younger.

"Did I lie? You don't have kids or husband, you can work all you want while our kids have fun and we have fun with our loving husbands," Wraya stood up, glaring daggers at Akira while she spoke.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!"

A/N

Word counts: 7,000

The reality show is fun, I can make a whole book titled Glitter 'N Gold if y'all want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.7K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...
137K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ α΄α΄€κœ°Ιͺα΄€'ꜱ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹ ʀᴏᴍ-ᴄᴏᴍ. 🚩(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
6.6K 320 19
"A wealthy businesswoman wants more than just money out of her life. She wants to feel passion, excitement, and connection. But in order to find thos...