pyaar aur nafrath [abhira ff]

By lovely_nightingale

this story is based on the third generation of yrkkh. the story revolves around abhi, who is completely chang... More

Charecter intro part 1
Charecter intro part2
Kairav faced an accident
Abhimanyu birla-the cold hearted
A troubled relationship
A new girl in Neil's office
The birlas-a broken family
Akshara's first day in office
VEDIKA-the savage
Neil feels attracted
Manjari comples abhi
Neil makes a decision
A marriage proposal
The confession
The wedding arrangements
A date night
Arohi is devastated
Neil is invited to the engagement.
Akshara in birla mansion
The birla house in shock
The haunting past
Goenkas and the Birlas
Akshara to leave the goenka house
Arohi-Neil's wedding is fixed
Aarohi-Neil are wedded

Neil bursts out

299 24 7
By lovely_nightingale

A week passed. The past days went quite sweet and pleasant for Akshu. Her brothers looking after each and every need of hers, her bade papa being just more than a father to her and the ladies showering their utmost of love towards her were just how her each and every passing days went.

While on the other hand, Aarohi had developed a really good bonding with almost all of her in laws. She was showered with a ton of love from her in laws that she very rarely thought about her real home "the goenkas!" Neither did Kairav and Vansh forget to contact her now and then nor did Akshu fail to apologise to her at all possible ways but honestly nothing really worked with her. It wouldn't be a lie if we say that Aaru's heart was hard as a rock to both Neil and Akshara.

And coming to the main part, Aarohi-Neil's relationship hadn't yet developed any inch it was the same as Neil trying to mend up ways with her and she avoiding and hurting him all the time. But, Neil kept trying to make her talk happily at least for once with him.

It was a bright Sunday morning in the birla house. With the very hot weather of udaipur, the people in the house went on with their respective duties. The cooking and cleaning were done by Mahima and manjari as always with giggles and laud laughters from the cousin batches. Divya was there to the Birla mansion with her husband after quite a long time.

Neil: haan madam ji, you at last got some time to visit us haan?

Parth: celebrity Divu is too busy I guess bro.

Abhi: namaste Mrs. Divya Mehra.... Bito bito.
He pulled a chair for her.

Divya: stop it guys! I was little busy and that's why I couldn't get to meet y'all or else do you guys think I can forget y'all and live there peacefully.

Abhi: you were busy for 6 whole months haan dear???

Divya: sorry! Sorry!

Harshvardhan: Arre these guys are irritating my daughter again.

Manjari: forgive her beta.

Parth: tike! But do not dare repeat this again.

Divya: ok!

They all had lunch together and enjoyed a fun time with their cousins and Shefali, Aarohi and Rishi also enjoyed their time in there. After about an hour or two,

Divya: Tike bros we are leaving.
Rishi: haan! It was a lovely time with y'all but I have some chores left so bye guys.

Abhi: bye jiju, visit us more often.
Rishi: sure.

They left.

Shefali: Aaru, Divya di and her husband were soo friendly na?

Aarohi: haan! Actually, everyone in this house are soo wonderful.
Shefali: I know right, they obviously are. Ok, Parth is calling me.
She left to her room while Aarohi did the same.

When she came in the room, Neil was already lying on the bed peeping into a random magazine. When she entered, he begin the conversation.

Neil: Aaru, I hope you enjoyed the time with Divya and Rishi, they really are so nice you know.

Aarohi: haan. She said in an irritated tone.

Neil: Aaru, why can't we atleast be friends???

Aarohi: I am probably not interested, and.... Can you plss shut your damn mouth, it's just soo irritating.

Neil: but... Why Aaru.... We can just be friends, why does that bother you so much?

Aarohi: first of all, I clearly said that I am not a bit interested to grow any sort of bonding with you and secondly don't call me "Aaru", I only allow very close people of mine to mention me as  "Aaru", if you really want to say something then call me  "Aarohi" Or just don't speak with me.

These words pierced straight into Neil's heart. Yes.... He dearly loved Aarohi, but he could no more tolerate her disrespecting and hurting like this.

Neil: Aarohi! What's the matter that makes you hate me like this. Did I commit any sin or what really is the matter.

Aarohi: are you so stubborn, can't you even guess what's really wrong with you.

Neil: what do you mean???

Aarohi: psch..... So let me be open. Will any stupid women choose to marry you except for your abundant wealth and prestigious family. Just compare your stupid self with all other men in your own family. Your father and uncle are CEOs of Birla enterprises in fact even Parth is a CEO, Abhi has his own hospital that he started some months ago and even Rishi is a CEO in Mehra group of companies. But you.... Your nothing more than a person who is working in a job and that too in your own family business. Your the most useless part of this family and am married to you!

Neil's eyes filled with tears. He was both sad and angry at same time.

Neil: what do you mean Aarohi? Just because I didn't do the required higher studies for the CEO post, I am placed as a company employee. Does that simple matter make me completely useless. How can you accuse me of being useless, if you didn't like me, then why the hell did you marry me. Is it all just for the cause of my family and wealth.

Aarohi: isn't that obvious Neil??? Why should any girl marry you, is there any proper reason that you can relate to. Or do you even have a reason why any girl should fall in love with you??? Yes, my boy... If you put your mind back as hard as possible, you'll realise there's one reason left to declare you as worthy to get married that is your family. Can you deny that???

Neil: aarohi!!! If having a good job and earning as much to afford a cozy living is the only quality a man should have to be worthy enough as a husband I'd agree am not good. But on the other aspect, love matters doesn't it Mrs. Birla.

Aarohi: can you buy a diamond ring with love, which you call the greatest of all. Or... Don't go that extent just take the range of a normal tea, can you afford atleast that with love. No!!! Then what the hell is love useful for??? It's just as useless as you are.

Neil: now I don't think it's you whose regretting the wedding the most, it's me that had replaced your feelings. In this situation if anyone asks me to choose between death and you... I'd prefer killing myself more.

His faced fumed with the utmost disgust and fury. A large range of words were spilling out from deep down his heart in the form of immutable shouts, mourns and words. But this didn't seem to hurt Aarohi, she was just smiling at his hurt face. She looked like she had got what she had actually wanted.

Aarohi: ohh... If that's soo, what stops you from killing yourself. Is it any use that your alive, will the world face a bad change, nothing. Maybe your family might not have the need to spend for another soul. They might cry for two days and then everything comes back to normal. Something that's going to change is me, I'd be more happier with someone who is more worthier than you are.

Now Neil couldn't bear this, who can if it had to be these words coming out from the opposition side. The only fact that he had hated most about himself was that, he had actually loved this women. Who is right now standing in front of him and making him to feel the worse, something that's even worse than the most brutal death.

Neil: that's enough ms. Goenka, that's enough!!! You can leave me like this or stay here I don't care! I spare you, go have your luxurious and loving life with my parents. They'll care you like your their little daughter and thats what is called love girl. That's what you yearn for and that's what is considered by you as unworthy to afford a cup of tea. When they give you a diamond ring, do you think they do it just because they have those millions of papers called money in their bank accounts, if that's so, then why the hell is a normal business person rich as hell doesn't give you a costly diamond stuff. When they buy you something, it's because they want to express their love. You understand what love is, but you don't get it when it comes to me. Have a really beautiful life, I'll never interrupt.

Aarohi simply smirked at her shouting husband and layed herself on the bed.

Aarohi: this is a reason why I'm not into you Mr. Birla. Your too over dramatic, you got it OVER DRAMATIC! Your too different from your ideal family. I'm done! Once and for all.

She layed down on the bed and turned the opposite direction facing the wall. Neil's heartbeat raised, this couldn't be it, this women couldn't just get away with calling him all that and hurting him. He gritted his teeth to keep quiet.

When he lied down beside arohi an hour later, his eyes were filled with tears and his mind had a million things to ponder upon. He made his mind to do something, something arohi claimed he was incapable of and something that would gain him her respect.

The next day

Arohi woke up when the bright sun greeted her from her window. She noticed the other side of the bed is empty. Rubbing her face with her cupped hands, she walked to the bathroom not caring the slightest about her partner and his emotions.

In the hall

The women were working with the food. Abhi greeted his maa and sat next to parth, prepared for the day in hospital.

"Kya tum itne jaldi uth gaye Neil Bhai"
Abhi asked while picking the hot cup of coffee from his maa

"Kya aapko lagate hein ki mein din bhar der tak jaagane ke lie itne gair jimmedar hoon?" Neil looked angry, like he could burst out any minute.

"Bas aise hi pooch Raha tha, your office always starts late and you get up a little late. So I thought you waking up by this time is weird. Lekin mujhe maanf karana"

"I'm sorry. Bad mood"
Neil exclaimed and started toward the nearby office hall where prabhat and harshvardhan were discussing fails.

"Tum vahaan kyun Jaa rahe hein Neil beta. Yahaan chai peene aao"
Manjari called Neil but he nodded in disagreement.

"Mujhe papa se kuch mahatvapoorn baat kahane hai" Neil said and didn't wait for his mother's reply, he walked toward his father.

"Tum kya chahte ho beta?" Harshavardhan who had overheard Neil's conversation with his mother asked him.

"Papa, do you trust me? Do you think I'm responsible enough to handle the business?"

"Yes...your a very obedient and responsible son. There's no doubt in that. What is it that you need me to do to prove that" harshavardhan could sense a discomfort in Neil's tone. He wasn't the same joyful Neil Birla anymore.

"Mein...can you send me to London? For the higher studies?" Neil couldn't believe words came out of his mouth so fast.

"But why now beta? You haven't asked for it for years-" harshwardhan sounded confused but parth cut him off

"Do you think I haven't been running the company properly?" Parth sounded hurt and a little unsure. Even if he was in the hall, his voice was clear as ice.

Shefali exclaimed while Anisha clapped a hand to her mouth. they couldn't believe this is creating a drift between the brothers.

"No!" Neil sounded terrified now. He couldn't lose his dearest cousin in a single word. "This is nothing related to how you work or your worthy about it. It's about me. I've been a useless muck for years already. Since I've got a sense of responsibility now, I need to prove myself. Help you all"

"But just because you are not a CEO it doesn't mean your unworthy, irresponsible or unhelpful. You know that, don't you?" Parth sounded concerned now.

"Did someone say something about you that makes you feel insecure?" Abhi's voice was embedded with slight anger.

"No! It's all just my wish. I desire this and I want this. What do you say papa?"
Neil had to shush his brothers before they guess something about Arohi or how Neil felt.

"You absolutely can Neil. Since we also have the dificiency of faithful CEOs, especially in Delhi branch, that would be extremely helpful. But consider your decision once again, you've just been married and are you sure you want to leave Aaru for the education? It might take 2 whole years" harshavardhan sounded unsure of what Neil's decision would be but Neil had made his mind.

"I want it papa. Send me. I've spent nice time with Aarohi already" he felt a bitter taste when pronouncing her name.

"Lekin beta..." Manjari interjected.

"Maa please" Neil was sure. So sure of his decision.

"I'll book the ticket for next month" harshavardhan dug out his phone searching for flight to London for the next month.

"Book it tonight" Neil said firmly.

"Are you sure?" Harshwardhan sounded unsure as he raised a brow at his son.

"I'm very sure" Neil gritted out feeling protective and extremely sure of his answer.

"Very well then, midnight twelve is fine?" Harshwardhan asked still digging into his phone scrolling through a travelling site.

"Fine" Neil said loud enough for arohi who was now standing in the kitchen to hear.

She looked up and smirked.

When Neil was heading to his room to start packing she approached him with a grim smile.

"What I said hurts? Neil Birla?"
Arohi smirked harder making Neil flinch in disgust.

He wasn't prepared for an argument battle so he stepped on the staircase instead of counter arguing.

By 10 pm, he had already picked up all his luggages, got kisses and good kucks from his brothers, parents, uncle and aunt and ate some chakkar for good luck.

With that, he climbed onto his car. The car engine purred as it turned on with the clicking of a key by the house driver. He waved a final goodbye before heading straight to the international airport.

When he had loaded all his luggage and had got into the luxurious flight with a large leg room, all he could think was of his arrogant wife and his actual worth.

That is the moment when he knew from every part of his being that though he hadn't said it out loud or started preparing legally, he would some day divorce aarohi off. And find someone better who would respect him and expect nothing from him except for his love which he would definitely provide her with.

Sorry for the long wait guys. School is tiring and I should agree that I kept writing aside to start reading. My english wasn't as good, so I thought maybe I'd improve it. But the gap between my last update and this is insane, close to a year. I hope you people can understand how hard it always is with the ridiculous Indian education system. I wouldn't promise for sooner update either, because I'm afraid I can't keep up to that. But I'd try. I always have and will try to stay constant.

And...usual things, vote this part and comment down your feedbacks. A single word of yours helps me more than anything else. And follow to stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 385 9
Beautiful cover from @LOVE3CORE (wattpad) @/thepeacefuloasisx (Instagram) The two souls which always meet only for clash will they able to survive in...
7.9K 382 6
So guys this story is based on YRKKH: 4th Generation This story will be about where Akshara will leave the Goenka house with Abhir, and this time alo...
171K 8.5K 33
Mature Story Abhimanyu Birla swore to never fall in love until the new intern catches his eye. Now all he wants is Akshara Goenka
64.6K 4.8K 47
This is story of abhira from the very beginning when the yrkkh introduced third generation. It involves more of abhira and less of others.