Neil is invited to the engagement.

After the devastating news... Immediately they received the divorce notice. Arohi didn't sign it immediately because anyways Neil have to visit udaipur for the court hearings. She thought of signing it when Neil is around.

On the other side, this divorce notice of Neil didn't bring any changes in the wedding nor in its preparations. Though harshavardhan advised manjari to postponed it a little atleast for arohi's sake, but she harshly refused his request... Her question was what changes is this wedding going to bring in arohi's life. Harshavardhan had nothing else to say regarding this matter after this stupid question of hers...

Also in these past days none dared to open their damn mouths on this topic especially to divya Or manjari, it was ample clear to all of them that changing manjari's mind is like flying without wings.. Both are impossible.

Abhi also was forced to go for some stupid dates and unwanted lunches with vedika though he didn't like any of it.

And days were passing without any alarm, it felt like just now the wedding proposal was made, but there is just 2 days left for the engagement.

The house was heavily decorated with flowers and other decorative items... It had got a look of wedding preparations but is it enough for only the house to get such a look... Shouldn't the groom (abhi) need to get it as well. But neither did divya nor did manjari cared about all this.

Divya: heyy..... Get everything done properly tike?? Also fit a flower there. She pointed a corner.
Worker: yes maa..

Manjari: hmm.. Only now the house looks nice hein na divya beta???
Divya: yes... Aur maa.. Did you call Neil he is abhi's brother and his presence in this wedding is necessary.
Manjari: yes... I'll call him. She said a bit sadly..
Divya: I know maa, you aren't feeling any good about his decision, the divorce etc... But we can't start hating him... It's his decision regarding his life.. And we also need to respect the girl he brings. Hope you agree maa...
Manjari: nothing to hate him.. But I'll surely be a little bit rude with the girl he brings, I'll not be able to easily get along with her.
Divya: tike maa... Now call him over.
Manjari: yes beta.

Manjari made a call to Neil..

Neil: hello maa...
Manjari: hello beta... I want to say something to you..
Neil: plss no more discussions about my divorce...
Manjari: Not regarding that beta.
Neil: then what...
Manjari: beta... I want you to be in udaipur by two days..
Neil: kyun...
Manjari: anyways you have to come here for court hearing so in two days your brother's engagement is happening...
Neil: don't drag maa... I can understand... I'll be there... You don't worry.
Manjari: tike beta bye.

The call was cut..

Neil thought for a while... And decided something..

It was 4 pm..
Neil: akshara come let's leave.
Akshara: but Neil... I have some works left..
Neil: it's ok we will see to it tomorrow.. Now come.
Akshara: ok..

She was sure that Neil was about to discuss regarding something quite important or else he would always wait for her to complete her duties... And also he seemed a little
tensed.

She packed everything and switched off the system.

Akshara: we can leave Neil..
Neil: tike..

He took the car straight to her home.. Unlike she had expected, he didn't even open his mouth... And the ride went more silent than ever.

Akhara got down the car as the car reached her house. But she was a bit tensed when Neil also got down.

Akshara: Neil... Your coming inside, but we didnt make preparations.
Neil: Arre... Am I not like a family member of yours... Why should you make preparations for my arrival.
Akshara: but... You usually don't visit us very often soo is there something important to speak about.
Neil: yes... There is a very essential topic that i want to discuss about..
Akshara: ok then...