Ash x Helltaker

By AshFan-27

Ash had figured that he was just gonna go back home and spend some time relaxing when Team Rocket was up to t... More

Chapter 1: I'm in Hell?
Chapter 2: A few roadblocks
Chapter 4: One too many is never enough P1
Chapter 5: One too many is never enough P2
Chapter 6: A wandering angel?
Chapter 7: An awesome encounter
Chapter 8: A meeting with the queen
Chapter 9: The Ticket Home
Chapter 10: Home Sweet Home... Not So Much
Chapter 11: Life in the Abyss
Chapter 12: A plan to escape
Chapter 13: Some things never change
Chapter 14: Date with Pandemonica
Chapter 15: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 16: A Small Dilemma

Chapter 3: 2 Heads are better than 1, but what about 3?

645 17 22
By AshFan-27

Okay, looking back at my writing, I'm not gonna lie, I think I'm starting to get rusty with my writing. You can kinda see it through my writing.

Also, I forgot to mention that last chapter, I didn't make that Scyther pic, it was by someone named vinsear on Reddit. I'm gonna be using more of his art for other demon Pokemon, just a heads up.

"Come on, Ash!"

"No!"

"We don't have to do it completely."

"Modeus, I said no!"

"Not even just a quickie?"

"What the-NO!"

After breakfast, and a bit of wandering, Ash now regretted allowing Modeus to join him on the journey to Lucifer's quarters. She was practically clinging to him, begging him to do one or another bedroom act and it was starting to annoy him to no end.

"Please!" She begged once more.

"Modeus, leave him alone already." Monica tells her. "It is too early for this."

"Why not? Lots of human males like having-"

"Modeus, he's clearly not one of them. Also, he's seventeen."

"And? If he doesn't have his first time now, he might never."

"He has plenty of time before that."

'I can't believe I'm actually hearing this right now. Misty, Brock, and the others never talked like this.' Ash thought to himself while looking back at the two arguing demons. 'Much less did I have to deal with anyone like them. I'm starting to get worried about any other demons down here.' He then stopped everyone. "Alright, calm down everyone. Listen, I can't have you two arguing with me the entire time."

"I'm sorry." Pandemonic says.

"Alright, now please, let's just... have a minute of silence for a bit. Okay?" He asked before getting a nod in return. "Alright." He then pushes a boulder out of the way and they continued walking. 'Hopefully, that's the end of it.'

The two demons looked at each other, both looking like scolded puppies before they continued.

"C-can we at least do it at some point?" Modeus asked.

"Can you just hold off on this for a little bit? Please?" Ash asked.

"Oh, alright." She pouted.

"Thank you. Just for a little while." He says before he petted her on the head.

As he did so, the little demon froze up, her face suddenly turning red. The boy looked confused before she suddenly shoved him away.

"YOU FILTHY PERVERT!" She screamed at him.

"WH-WHAT!?" He and his Pokemon screamed in confusion and shock.

"You're disgusting!"

"Wha-What did I do?!"

"Oh yeah, I probably should've mentioned this." Monica says. "You see, Modeus being a lust demon doesn't understand regular romance. She doesn't see what she does as being perverted, but when doing anything normal like going on a date for example-"

"Are you kidding me right now?!" Ash says out of annoyance before groaning. "Okay... Modeus... I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to treat you the way I did. I promise I won't do it again."

"W-well... okay, I forgive you."

With a sigh of relief, he continued on. Pushing another boulder out of the way before sighing, not looking where he was going until... he slipped and fell off a cliff, screaming.

"ASH!" The two girls shouted while running over.

It was too late as they heard the distant crash of him hitting the ground. Looking down, they saw that he had landed back first on a boulder, causing it to break into pieces, Pikachu just next to him. Monica put her hand to her mouth, looking worried... then shocked as they heard their painful groans echo before they got up, barely scratched.

"How?" Monica says in disbelief.

"Well done, Mr. Pokemon Master." He says while rubbing his head... then noticed his hat was missing. "Oh perfect."

"Ash!" He heard Modeus as he and his Pokemon looked up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. No biggie."

"NO BIGGIE!" Monica says. "That was a twenty-foot drop! You should be dead!"

"Well, I survived, nothing to worry about." Ash laughed.

"Y-you're la-He's laughing. He should be dead and he's laughing right now. Oh my god..." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Alright, look, we're gonna get down there. Just sit tight." She called down.

"Don't worry!" Ash says while standing up, dusting off his outfit while his buddy jumped onto his shoulder. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Swear, this kid isn't normal." She sighed before she started walking.

"We'll be down soon, my love! Don't get hurt!" Modeus says before she followed.

"Highly doubt we need to worry about that."

With the two gone Ash looked at Pikachu and they both shared a sigh before he stepped out of the rubble.

"Man, I don't blame, Monica. I'd be worried sick if she fell and landed like this too." He says.

Taking a look around he appeared to be in some kind of canyon... or maybe it was a dried-up ravine. Moving a boulder to the side, he was then greeted by a small stream of a lava pond. He didn't think much of it and began going around it. He flinched a bit as it sputtered before he was fully on the other side.

Then he took a few steps back before turning. He looked at Pikachu, both sharing a tense look on their faces before they sighed and were ready to continue. Before they did, they heard a splash as lava went flying past him, nearly hitting them.

They slowly turned around and they made eye contact with their newest opponent.

The Cyndaquil that crawled out of the lava looked less frightening than the previous Pokemon, though considering lava was leaking from its mouth, it wasn't gonna be any less deadly.

"And I thought there couldn't be anything more dangerous than Pokemon in my world." Ash says before sighing. "Pikachu?" The Pokemon nodded before jumping down, ready to fight. "Looks like this is another one we'll need to keep our distance again. Use Agility."

Pikachu did the same as before, creating afterimages as his speed increased. The Cyndaquil looked around, biding its time as it kept its mouth shut. As soon as the electric mouse stopped, it reeled back before shooting a ball of fire out of its mouth. Pikachu dodged it, but as it landed on the ground, lava splashed and the trainer quickly jumped back.

"Okay, maybe keep even more of a distance than usual. Electro Ball."

His Pokemon nodded before firing a ball of electricity at the Cyndaquil, hitting it and causing it to go flying back. However, it landed on its feet before it screeched, fire bursting from its back before it fired a burst of lava.

"Pikachu! Get out of the way!"

Pikachu just narrowly avoided the attack again. However, the demonic Pokemon wasn't finished. It kept firing and turned to make sure it hit him. He quickly dodged again, but the attack was going for his trainer, who quickly ducked and rolled under it. Before he stood though, he noticed his backpack was on fire and was quick to take it off and put it out, leaving the surface chard.

"Okay, that was way too close. WOAH!"

He then quickly jumped out of the way as the demonic Pokemon tried to tackle him. A single Pokeball fell out of his bag. He started to back up as the Cyndaquil hissed with its tongue like a snake, slowly approaching him, opening its mouth ready to attack, Pikachu jumped in the middle ready to defend. As it did though, its foot tapped the Pokeball and it opened before the Cyndaquil turned into light and went inside.

The two stood in place in anticipation as the ball started twitching and rolling around, making a beeping noise while the button flashed red. They watched, worried about the aftermath should it break out.

It shook, and shook, and shook... and then...

*DING*

It flashed a green light and stopped. The two waited for a moment... waited for a little longer. Ash stepped forward until he was in front of the ball and tapped it with his foot. After a bit, he picked up the Pokeball and stared at it.

"Did... did I just... catch a Cyndaquil in Hell?" He says while looking at Pikachu.

"Pika." The Pokemon just shrugged his shoulders.

'Wow, this is... I don't know whether to feel excited about catching this guy or be freaked out that what I caught was this guy.' He thought to himself while looking at the ball. "Well, uh... I guess you won't have to worry about him frying you anymore." He let out a nervous laugh before attaching the ball to his belt.

Before they could continue, they turned their head and what they spotted surprised them. Just ahead were three girls. They of course had the colors that Pandemonica and Modeus had in outfits, hair, eyes, and had the pointed demon tail, but with several differences.

For one, instead of horns, they had ears that were the same color as their hair. Their outfits matched Monica's but they had sleeveless blazers. Their long hair was tied at the very end. The most noticeable thing was that they didn't just have all these things and looked slightly different, all three looked the exactly same.

They were all staring right at the boy with wide eyes. He got a little uncomfortable by their gaze and was starting to get anxious.

"Uh... hello?" He says while holding his hand up and giving a bit of a wave.

"That..." The middle one started to say.

"Was so cool!" They all then cheered at the same time.

Hearing that, he figured that maybe they saw him battle and catch the Cyndaquil and were impressed by it. Then he noticed something else though. The middle one had a hat that looked suspiciously like his... okay, he knew for a fact that was him. No way could there have been any other hat in that place.

Before he could say anything, they suddenly rushed up to him and started going around him, sniffing him which made him uncomfortable before wide smiles formed on their faces.

"Are you a human?" The left one at his side asks.

"A real human?" The right one behind asked.

"We've never seen one before!" The middle one in front says finished.

"Uh, yeah, hi. It's nice to meet you, uh..." He trailed off, hoping they'd say their names.

"No way." The left says while clinging to his arm.

"To see one in person." The right one says while clinging to his back.

"And to touch one. So squishy!" The middle one says while rubbing his cheeks.

"Okay, okay, can you all please let me go?" He asked.

They stopped and backed away from him, leaving him stumbling a bit before he regained his balance. Brushing his outfit a bit, he was about to ask something before they all looked down and saw his little friend and squealed.

"A Pikachu!" The middle one says while picking the aforementioned Pokemon up.

"A Pikachu from the mortal realm! It looks so much cuter." The left one says after snagging him away.

"And so fluffy and cuddly!" The right says while roughly nuzzling into him.

"Hey, calm down! Go easy on him!" Ash tried to warn.

Too late, Pikachu got annoyed and fired electricity, shocking all three of them. Once it stopped, the three stood there covered in sot as the Pokemon slipped out of their grasp. The trainer looked nervous, hoping they weren't gonna go off.

"So, that's what it feels like..." The left says.

"To be shocked by a Pikachu..." The right continued.

"From the mortal realm..." The middle finishes.

All three of them were a bit woozy from the attack and now the boy felt bad for them. They just seemed to be curious is all.

"Sorry about that." He says while Pikachu gave an apology in his own language.

Then the three just shook the sot off of them like it was nothing. He was a little caught off, but not too surprised that they could shrug it off like nothing. Then he looked at the one wearing his hat and remembered.

"Hey, can you give me that hat?" He asked as they all looked at the hat.

"This hat?" The left one asks while pointing.

"Yes, that one. It's mine. Can you give back?"

"Of course." The middle one says while taking it off and holding it out for him.

"Thank you." Ash was about to take it back before she pulled back and all three smiled.

"If you can do us a favor." The right one then says.

"Oh great. What is it?" He asked. 'Please don't be anything bad.'

"Please take us with you!" They then suddenly say.

"... I'm sorry, what?" Ash says caught off guard.

"It's been a dream of ours to go to the human world, but unfortunately we've been unable to access it." the right says.

"Can we please go with you?" The left says while bouncing in place.

"Uh..."

Ash looked back before looking at Pikachu who didn't know what to do either. Was he really about to let these three come back with him just for a hat? A hat that meant a lot to him. Well, they seemed to be good for the most part and weren't acting like Modeus.

'I mean, they're only gonna be in my home for a little bit, right? Plus, I'm sure some more help getting through this place would be nice. Don't know how I'm gonna explain this to my mom though.' He figured he'd worry about the last part later. "I guess, the more the merrier. Sure, you three can come with."

Before he knew they all ran up and hugged him from all sides, nearly suffocating him. Thankfully, it was quick and they let him go as he coughed a bit, catching his breath before the middle put his hat on his head before they all huddled together.

"Yes!" The left says.

"At last!" The right says.

"We may finally corrupt the mortal realm." The middle one says.

You could hear the sound of a record scratch as the boy and his Pokemon's eyes widened before they looked back at the three. "HUH?!"

"Ash!" He hears and turns to see the other two demon women he was traveling with running up to him.

"My love!" Modeus jumped at him, nearly making him fall as her arms and legs latched around him. "Of thank Lucifer you're okay!"

"H-hi, Modeus. Monica." He says greeting them.

"Good to see you're still in one piece." Monica says before she looked and saw the three girls. "Cerberus what are you doing all the way out here?"

"Hello! Pandemonica!" They all say happily.

"Oh, you know these girls too?" Ash asked as the younger demon got off of him.

"Yes. Ash, this is Cerberus." The tired demon says as the three wave happily at him.

"O-okay, which one is Cerberus?"

"They all are." She explained as he rose a brow at her. "You see, according to mythology in your world, Cerberus is perceived to be a dog with three heads. However, here they are a single demon with its spirit split between three bodies."

"... Oh..." He says as he looked back at the three girls. "S-so in other words, they're one person."

"Yes, and they are actually supposed to be nearby Lucifer's quarters as her guards." Pandemonica continued to explain. "Speaking of which, why are you all the way out here?"

"Oh yeah, uh..." The middle one says.

"We got lost." The left one then explained.

"Got lost?" The boy asked.

"Never mind them. They are... very simple-minded. If you don't mind we're actually on our way to Lucifer to bring this boy back to his home." The tired demon explained.

"Oh, that's right! He promised we could come with him." The right Cerberus says.

The sound of a record scratch is presumably filling your ears again as Pandemonica froze. Her head slowly turned to face the trio, disbelief on her face.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

They all nodded in sync with one another, innocent smiles wide and carefree. She then looked back at the boy who looked nervous.

"And you agreed to let them join us?" She asked a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"I-I just thought, ya know... t-they just wanted to see what's like. It wouldn't hurt for a little bit." He says.

"Well, this is gonna be... interesting."

"This is more than just interesting." Modeus says as everyone looked at her. "A harem of demons following a young mortal and continuously growing. Oh, I'm so glad to be a part of this. ~" She says, drooling, oblivious to the looks of the human boy and the tired demon.

"Okay, come on. We're burning daylight by dilly-dallying here. Let's go." Monica says in annoyance before she starts walking.

One of the Cerberus decides to pick up Pikachu before they happily trotted along.

"W-wait hold, about that whole 'corrupt the mortal realm' thing. W-what was that all about?" Ash asks before Modeus happily tugs him by the arm to follow. "S-seriously, girls, w-what do you mean by that? What do you... I-is that a joke or something? Girls?"

Well, Ash now has not just one new addition to his travel group, but three. Four if you count the demonic Cyndaquil he just caught. It proved that maybe it was gonna be more of a hassle than he thought it would, but considering he's still alive, he considers himself more than just lucky.

Though he still was questioning what Cerberus truly meant when they said something about corrupting the mortal realm, surely they couldn't mean anything by it...

Right?

To be continued...

Should I call Cerberus 'them' because it's three bodies or 'her' because it's technically one person?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.7K 29
After getting his harem of demon girls Helltaker heads back home. It was then he remembers his brother, who he had forgotten about, was all by himsel...
31.4K 340 13
Ash has just lost in the Indigo League, due to his Charizard's disobedience. As he and Pikachu are thinking things over by a lake, they are sure in f...
42.8K 682 12
Bryce Romano is a 28 year old Police Detective that was just trying to do his job as best as he can and just make it through life. That all changed w...
4.1K 72 9
("SO for the first in 4 years of not writing , lacking motivations and confidence A certain Devil got me motivated to make stories again. I am gonna...