Rain ( Tweek x Craig )

Por bgbgbyvu

Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business... Más

1 |Too Fucking Early
2 |Remember but dont remember
3 |All eyes on me
4 |How do I feel
5 |Ugh
6 |Oh well.
7 |Label
8 |Butters
9 |Kenny
10 |Petty
11 |Fuck Them.
12 |Text messages
13 | Annoying
14 | idea
15 | Murder
16 | bloody
17| Suspicion
18 | why.
19 |Normal.

20 |Caught.

423 5 12
Por bgbgbyvu

3rd person Pov

It was the day of their graduation. 

The couple couldn't be happier. Tweek passed with flying colors and Craig only put in because Tweek wanted him to.

They would go to Craig would go to college, and study space, and Tweek would take over the family business . 

Kyle was crying the entire time, still not believing this was actually happening. They were at bebe's house, having a party. No alcohol or drugs, just a gathering with lots of food and fun.

.

-"I hate all of you so much but I'm going to miss youu!" Kyle was sobbing while Tweek was laughing at him.

-"it will be fine. We'll still see each other. You'll come to the coffee shop right?"

-"yea yea. I just–" he sniffed wiping his eyes -"–cant believe any of this. Im so happy but so sadd!"

-"relax." 

Tweek couldn't have asked for anything bett—

-"Freeze!" 

Everyone turned their attention to the door that had been kicked down by the swat team.

-"Craig Tucker, you are under arrest for the murder of Tolkien Black!"

Tweek felt like he was going to pass out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.7K 185 24
[heartbreak] Heartbreak is very great sadness and emotional suffering, especially after the end of a love affair or close relationship. After ending...
20.3K 524 41
Craig Tuckers life is at stake, the whole world is against him. And when he thinks that his life is starting to take path, the sudden nightmare of ha...
1.9K 132 36
"You still haven't gotten over that?" ... "I don't think I ever will." Craig Tucker is a 18 year old boy. he's a senior in high school and has a smal...
214K 5.4K 31
"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it thinking you actually loved me Craig an...