MONSTERS

By bellaauthor1

They are all monsters and she is an innocent angel trapped in their world. Being a human in a world dominated... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

1.6K 51 4
By bellaauthor1

AUTHOR'S POV:

The brothers who are known as the monsters are sitting in the throne room and discussing about the matters of their kingdom.

Their father is a hybrid a combination of werewolf and vampire, He is the most powerful man of his time.

He died when his mate left him with their kids, he couldn't handle the fact that his mate left him.

Their mother is a hybrid, a combination of vampire and witch a very rare combination.

She left her family for a man who is as wicked as her and died searching for more powers in the dark world.

All the powers she gained in her life through dark magic from the dark worlds were passed down to her kids making them the most powerfull beings in this world.

At last their four sons were left without their parents but had more power then they can ever imagine.

They are the cruelest brothers, the knight brothers.

Though their parents left them to rule this whole world alone, the brothers are their for eathother, they never left eathother.

No matter what they always stood as one, they stood as one for the world, if needed they will stood as one against the world.

Alexander is the eldest one of them the cruelest one as well, he is mostly silent and always ready to protect his family.

He is a tribrid the first of his kind, a mixture of werewolf, vampire and a witch, a very very rare combination.

Aaron is the second eldest in the group, he is simply a werewolf but the most powerful werewolf in the kingdom, His wolf name is Noah.

He has an extremely large and dark werewolf form which can shook anybody to their core.

Eventhough his wolf may look scarier but his wolf nature is complete opposite to his sadistic nature.

People say his wolf Noah inherited his father's nature or his father's wolf nature.

Though he doesn't have a vampiric nature in him,but he is still a sadistic one.

Most think that he got his mother's cruelness and his werewolf got his father's simple nature making him complicated.

Theodore is the third brother, the vampire brother, just like Aaron he also have only one supernatural power.

He is the kindest compared to his bothers, but one should never underestimate his power because he is one of the most powerfull pure royal blooded vampires in this world.

Damian is the youngest of all. He is a hybrid a combination of vampire and witch, A very rare combination.

He is the favourite brother to them, though he is the most wicked of all he is still a kid in their eyes.

He always get away from his mistakes, he always has a way to get away from his mistakes.

He is the most wicked and sadistic vampire, and because of his witch powers he became even more dangerous.

The brothers are there in this world and ruling it for a lot of centuries.

They were never interested in their mates because of how their mother left their father which caused his death.

They started to hate every women, and never let anyone near them.

No matter what everyone knew they are the best kings for their kingdom but they are the cruelest to their enemies, and if the enemy is a women there is no saving her.

In their busy lifes the brothers always find time for eachother and spend time with eathother.

Although they love eachother to death they act like they are ready to kill eachother making it difficult to understand them.

After discussing and quarreling about the kingdom matters they all went to their common study room to relax a bit.

Alexander is quietly sipping on his wine while studying a book, Aaron is struggling a bit to control his wolf, Theodore is annoyed by damian's acts.

It's common for them to spend time in their study room even if there is nothing much for them to talk about.

Aaron is becoming angrier at each second due to Noah's restless struggling to get control over his body.

He is confused because Noah never really bother him for control out of nowhere, Noah is like a bother to him just like Alexander, Theodore and damian.

"What's happening"Alexander observed his struggling and asked him with a frown.

"He is fucking annoying me" Aaron gritted his teeth irritatingly.

"About what" Damian asked being annoyed by Aaron's wolf.

"For control" Aaron said finally calming down the raging beast inside him.

Later damian became still, and went into a trance feeling overwhelmed.

He doesn't know what's happening, and suddenly all the brothers are becoming restless as if they need something.

Within seconds Damian stood up and raced outside of the castle and started speeding up towards a forest.

A scent , a beautiful scent is guiding him the way in the thick dark forest, he doesn't know what he is doing or why he is doing but he can't seem to stop it.

Alexander, Aaron , Theodore became confused at their brother's behaviour, and then suddenly Alexander became still as if realising something.

Then he clenched his jaw and threw away the wine glass in his hands.

Theodore his brother asked him confused "what happened brother".

"Mate" Alexander mumbled.

Both the brothers eyes widened realising the situation. They realised that's why all of them are feeling restless.

They were not very surprised that they have same mate , the old witches already told them but they never really thought about it or cared about it.

"She must have turned 18" Aaron mumbled contemplating the situation, Theodore nodded agreeing with him.

Alexander on the other hand is hating the situation, hating the anticipation, hating the craving of his wolf and vampire for their mate, hating the missing feeling he is having.

Deep in the woods Damian is running in full speed with his vampire abilities, he is restless, he wants to reach the scent, he wants to have his mate in his hands.

There is a small village in the middle of the forest, getting nearer to the village he understood it's a human village.

The humans are hiding in this village in the deep forest away from all the supernaturals like vampires,wolfs and witches.

After knowing it's a human village he stilled his legs for a moment to think but couldn't wait to meet his mate so he ran towards it again.

As he is going through the village the humans are shaking with fear seeing a supernatural running through their village and searching for something like a mad man.

When they realised it's a vampire out all the supernatural creature they are even more scared, the humans are more scared of vampires as they tend to give a most painfull death by sucking their blood dry.

Damian almost reached the end of village but still couldn't find his mate which made him confused for a second before the beautiful scent of his mate hit him hard.

He ran like a madman in the direction of his mate's scent and finally reached at small home with a big garden.

He stilled at their home as he saw his mate hiding behind her mother and father.

He slowly went towards them,his mind went crazy with each step he took towards his little mate.

He smiled finally when he found his mate, his little mate.

*****

We should pray for their mate.

Don't forget to Like and comment ♥️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 499 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
170K 7.1K 60
I kolan Bexton, in and out of control, I will forever want a dominant even if it's a forbidden rule number one. I have written many stories. But I st...
777K 44.2K 101
Warning Dark romance + Fantasy (18+) Mature theme Mature Language Forced relationship Dark love Anya Banerjee a normal teen girl or that she thin...
8.6K 388 33
Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King's mate, (who is the king of the asshole...