It's All Started With A Lie

By _Shivani_1910

She is crazy He is calm. She is clumsy He is reserved. She never stops talking He never talks if it is not n... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 Naina
Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania
Chapter- 3 Lie
Chapter- 4 A rich liar...
Chapter- 5 weird
Chapter- 6 Remember..?
Chapter- 7 Apologize
Chapter- 8 Tense
Chapter- 9 Another lie
Chapter- 10 Try..!!
Chapter- 11 Home
Chapter- 12 complicated family
Chapter- 13 Apology
Chapter- 14 random man
Chapter- 15 Are you ok?
Chapter- 16 Annoying
chapter- 17 get together
Chapter- 18 Drama queen
Chapter- 19 A sudden call
Chapter- 20 Angry
Chapter- 21 calming down
Chapter- 22 His sister..!!
Chapter- 23 Watching a movie
Chapter- 24 Dinner
Chapter- 25 Threatening?
Chapter- 26 Are you in love?
Chapter- 27 Amusement Park
Chapter- 28 Finding out
Chapter- 29 The truth
Chapter- 30 Broken
Chapter- 31 She is different!
Chapter- 32 Enough of the lies
Chapter- 33 confession?
Chapter- 34 Ignoring
Chapter- 35 Date!
Chapter- 36 The tension!
Chapter- 37 His dream!
Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings
Chapter- 39 Business party
Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!
Chapter- 42 Dinner at Singhania's Mansion
Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents
Chapter- 44 The panic!
Chapter- 45 encounter with Dev
Chapter- 46 Accident!
Chapter- 47 His Eyes
Chapter- 48 Confident Naina
Chapter- 49 Journey with her friends
Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock
Chapter- 51 Accepted
Chapter- 52 Chaotic siblings
Chapter- 53 Cute couple
Chapter- 54 Loyal
Chapter- 55 Kind
Chapter- 56 Kidnapped
Chapter- 57 Captive
Chapter- 58 Rescued
Chapter- 59 Provoke
Chapter- 60 Date!
Chapter- 61 His birthday
Chapter- 62 Unbeliveable
Chapter- 63 Everything Falling apart
Chapter- 64 Let's meet!
Chapter- 65 Holi celebrations...!
Chapter- 66 Different
Not an update!
Chapter- 67 Naina Missing
Chapter- 68 Devastated
Chapter- 69 Is this the end...?
Chapter- 70 Vulnerable
Chapter- 71 She is back!!
Chapter- 72 Our Baby?
Chapter- 73 Another woman?
Chapter- 74 Clarity
Chapter- 75 The change
Chapter- 76 Proposal
Chapter- 77 The rituals
Chapter- 78 The wedding
Chapter- 79 The End!
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2
Bonus chapter

Chapter- 40 First fight

2.3K 160 17
By _Shivani_1910

Authors POV

She was reading in the bedroom while he was in study, busy in work. He was restless as something is wrong with an important project as if that is not enough, his father is pressuring him to break up with Naina and marry Moni. His father was getting on his nerves these days with that marriage proposal.

She thought of having a coffee after reading a whole ass book. When she was passing by his study, she saw how stressed Arnav was, so she thought of giving him a coffee too. A frown on his forehead and frustration on his face told her he was not in a good mood.

"Wait, I will bake some cookies for him. He will be better after having some sweets", she told herself and started preparing the cookies.

She took out the ingredients and prepared batter for the cookies. She poured the mixture in a pan and put it in the microwave then adjusted the temperature.

"It will take thirty minutes so I better bring my phone to kill the time", she said to herself as she walked to the bedroom.

She is not completely moved to his penthouse but she is living there with him most of the time.

She went to the bedroom and took her phone. When she was about to come out, Pooja called her.

"Hello, girl," Naina said soon after picking up the phone.

"You forgot us," Pooja muttered from the other end.

"Yes," Payal agreed.

"It's not like that, girls" Naina remarked and sat on the bed talking to them. She forgot time, of course cookies too. One hour passed while she was talking to them but she didn't realize the cookies were in the microwave.

After another half an hour she remembered her cookies when she smelt something burning. "I forgot about the cookies" she muttered and ran to the kitchen but Naina being Naina hit the table while running and a vase on the table fell down causing a thud sound and that's when Arnav realized something was wrong and walked out hurriedly.

"Glad, she didn't get hurt," he muttered looking at the vase pieces when he didn't find Naina there. But then he heard something from the kitchen and ran towards the kitchen.

It was a mess with floor and batter everywhere.

"Naina," he roared when he saw her trying to take out a pan from the oven bare hands. In panic she forgot to wear gloves as her solo concentration is on her cookies which are burnt.

"I was just baking cookies for you, Arnav" she commented and was about to touch the pan again.

"Stop, are you going to touch it with bare hands?" he muttered madly.

"Oh, I forgot," she smiled sheepishly as she took a cloth from the counter and tried to take out the pan but accidently her fingertip touched the pan and she hissed in pain.

He dragged her away from the oven and took out the cookie pan and threw it on the counter with rage.

"Who asked you to bake them? What if you hurt yourself" he shouted madly.

She was taken aback by his yell. She never saw him angry before. The Arnav she knew was sweet and caring always.

"I thought of baking them for you to make your mood better" she stuttered.

"Did I ask you? why on earth you start something which you are not capable of" he yelled in frustration.

"What if something happens to you? You can't even take care of yourself," He muttered madly and took her and put it under the water flow, but soon realized his words when she didn't even utter a word, but tears were flowing from her eyes like rivers.

"I am sorry, butterfly. I didn't mean it... I am just worried about you," he tried to convince her by holding her hand, but she jerked back from him. When he was about to hold her again, she pushed him back and stomped out of the kitchen.

She went to the bedroom and took her phone and purse, then she stomped out of the room to the main door.

"Naina. Naina, please wait... I am sorry" He ran after her, but she didn't stop walking.

"Leave me alone, Arnav. I want some space. I will come back after clearing my mind," she yelled, and he stepped back from her and let her go.

She went back to her friends. She can't stop her tears remembering how madly he roared at her but she forgot the key line in his sentence 'what if something happened to you', he was worried about her and his tensions made him angry and he slipped his tongue.

"Hey, girls," Naina yelled, pretending to be happy as soon as she opened the door of their apartment.

"We missed you", Pooja and Payal uttered in unison and squished her in a hug.

They talked for some time before deciding to have lunch.

"Don't you feel annoyed when I talk too much?" Naina asked suddenly while settling on the chair at the dining table.

"Who said that?" Payal asked.

"Just answer," Naina mumbled.

"No, Baby why do we feel annoyed, yeah, sometimes you annoy but not that much," Payal answered.

"Yes, we get mad sometimes because you hurt yourself because of your clumsiness but that doesn't mean we don't like you", Pooja explained and Payal agreed.

"I know you are trying to hide something but just know that we are always there for you to listen", Pooja commented.

"Wait let me pour it for you, it's hot" Pooja said, taking a spoon from Naina to serve the soup.

"It's ok, I can do it myself", Naina remarked and tried to take the spoon from her but Pooja glared at her.

"Why are you acting weird today?" Pooja asked while pouring soup.

"It's hot, Nain," Payal muttered and took the soup bowl from Naina when she was about to drink. Payal took a spoon full of soup and blew it before feeding it to Naina.

"Don't you get irritated when I act clumsily and you always pamper me", Naina asked looking at both of them.

"Why do we feel irritated to pamper you, babe. You are our cutie pie and we like to pamper you" Pooja replied with a smile and hugged her as she stood beside Naina.

"Yes, Naina, you talk too much but that way you are making our lives better," Payal added.
"Whenever we come home after a hectic day, your innocent and pure smile takes all our tensions away so don't think the other way."

"We love you and we love to spoil you", their response made her cry.

"I love you both", Naina cried with pure happiness.

...

It's been three days since he talked to her. She is not picking up his calls and not meeting him. He was devastated and regretting his every word. He was worried about her but that doesn't justify his anger and hurtful words he said to her.

He was lost in thought when she came to his office.

"Butterfly," He mumbled as he stood up from the chair and rushed to her.

He hugged her and kissed her forehead, saying "I missed you".

"I have tried to be normal, Arnav, but it's not me," she mumbled.
"They said I am behaving weird when I do the things on my own and being clean and tidy".

"I don't want you to change, butterfly. It's my fault, I am sorry" He stated.

"You are wrong, Arnav. I can take care of myself, but I don't want to because I have my people to rely on. If there is no one, then I am capable of looking after myself," she said, expressionless.

"Yeah, I know. I am sorry, baby" he said again.

"When I was in UNI, I had lived alone in a dorm for three years, Arnav. Pooja and Payal got seats in a different UNI and I got a seat in another not far away," she started explaining.

"You don't have to explain, butterfly," he remarked.

"I used to live all by myself. There was no one to ask me to eat, there was no one to clean my mess and there was no one to organize my things but I lived happily by myself," she continued.

"Among all the dorms, my dorm was the only neat one. My dorm mates actually used to call me a neat freak. This was my room back then," she said, showing him a picture of her dorm, which was indeed neatly arranged.

"Butter..." She interrupted him when he was about to say something.

"You can talk after I complete", she said. "I used to be like that, but that was not me, Arnav. That is what I show people, that is not the real me".

"This is me. Little clumsy, a little messy, noisy, a little foodie, and more happy. This is me and I am happy this way".

"I can't act gracefully when I know I am clumsy, I can't act well organized when I actually am messy. I can't sit silently without talking anything and eating. I don't want to act, not in front of the people who are close to me".

"My parents enjoy my clumsiness. My brother is ready to clear the mess I created. My friends like to pamper me, so why do I have to take care of myself when I have got these many people?"

"Actually, my Arnav used to like me the way I am. He enjoys my clumsiness. He cleans the mess I created while I was talking to him. He used to cook for me and tell me to never change, "she remarked.

"I still love doing all of that, and I love you, butterfly. Please don't change, it's my fault I am really, sorry. Please forgive me. I was just worried about you" he said and hugged her.

He was really worried and mad at himself for making her insecure about herself. 

"Are you crying? " They both exclaimed in unison and broke the hug when they felt wetness on each other's shoulders.

Arnav looked at her teary eyes with his eyes full of tears.

"Please forgive me," He mumbled in her ear while wiping her tears.

"Will you buy me an ice cream if I forgive you?" She asked suddenly and her eyes became mischievous like always.
"Wait, I actually want two," she added.

"I will buy a total shop for you, baby," he said as he hugged her again feeling relaxed in her embrace.

"But before that... " He remarked, coming out from her embrace.

"Haa.. Before that?" She questioned.

"I need all my three days kisses," he said and slammed his lips on her, taking her off-guard.

Before she could respond to his kiss, his office door bust opened and there stood Avi glaring at Arnav..  for what? For kissing his sister?

"I will wait for you in the parking lot" she whispered and ran out of his office as soon as she saw her brother.

"I know you are her brother but you don't have to disturb our moments like this," Arnav huffed.

And that's how their fight ended. every relation has its own misshapes... everyone fights but the thing is you have to get closer than before after the fight not the other way. With every fight relationship have to get stronger... Just like they said, every fight brings a couple closer.

***
Hey folks ❤

What do think about the chapter? Tell me in comments💬💖

Do you guys also fight with your boyfriend, wait, I don't think you have one, do you? No, no if you have a boyfriend, you wouldn't be here reading wattpad, lol 😂😂

Don't forget get to press the cute little star ⭐ for me.. Asking with puppy eyes 🥺 🔪 😂

Comment more for daily updates and thanks for the people actually taking time to comment ❣️💕

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.4K 30
it's a love story of two opposite poles RAGINI & SANSKAAR!! one side where RAGINI is d mostest gorgious ultra modern diva, who is DENTIST by profess...
3K 204 29
you must have heard many stories about how two people who are forced to marry become lover of eternity and then, there is a villainess who is also hi...
2.4K 196 26
"𝑰-𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐." "𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓." •𝐃𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐭𝐢 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚: A busi...
8.5K 511 24
"Love found its way within our hearts for one another in a beautiful eternal way....through our special medium of relation- our friendship...." Story...