Their Bunny

Por otakiaski98

Kerrianne Hopper, a Lagomorph Shifter moves to Hemlock Grove due to her Parents dying only to find out that t... Más

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: The Gala
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17(Smut)
Chapter 18: Roman's dream sequence of Kerrianne
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: The Merge
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25: The funeral
Chapter 26: Happy Death Day
Act II
Overview: 6 months Later
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: I'm Pregnant
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Smut)
Chapter 31

chapter 6

924 30 0
Por otakiaski98

                                                                                     Outfit up top

Kerrianne watches the two talks. She changed back into a bunny, hopping to get closer when Peter saw her remembering his dream.

That when he connected the dots, the woman and the bunny were the same. Kerrianne is out tonight; the bond grew much stronger almost complete. She hopped to Peter, who picked her up as Roman watched him.

"What about the satanic witch? Are you sure she didn't do it?" Roman questioned Peter.

"No, she's not a witch. She only plays along just to mess with them." Peter scoffed at him.

"Then why are we both here?" Roman asked.

"Three." Peter whispered in the bunny's ear making Kerrianne know he knows.

Roman watches the action.

"When listening to all those people, have you ever heard of Coincidence?" Peter sarcastically says.

"Are you sure it wasn't you or the witch?" Roman questions again.

Kerrianne rolls her eyes in bunny form, jumping out Peter's arms to run away annoyed that this boy thought she killed this girl.

They both watch her go. The strength of the bond, dimming as her little feet hops back home.

She changed back, taking off the mask showing her face before going inside. The Upir and Peter along with her in one place. The bond was stronger when they were together, she didn't know if the Upir could feel it but both her and Peter could.

Mentions of her in Shelley's email:

She had seen her around Peter as he flirted with her (Shelly). The 'so called Satanic witch' She was sweet when they would be in Art class. She always drew black bunnies with red eyes morphing into a woman. Kerrianne didn't care much for the rumors about her and played along with the people at school making them more afraid of her. I hope they didn't have anything to do with Kildberry Park.

Kerrianne walked in the hallway looking for Peter when she heard thumps. She walked around the corner as she saw Peter with Shelly and The Upir from last night. He was helping Peter with his books.

"Peter, Are you okay?" Kerrianne said, making them look at her.

Roman was mesmerized by her. She was a tiny thing, lithe and curves in the right places. He could smelt something sweet from her. He never really talked with her due to the rumors, but he has seen her around, watching how she moved like she glided along the air with a soft hop in her step.

"Kerrianne, I'm fine, just some kid being an asshole nothing I can't handle." Peter nodded to her. Kerrianne smiled at Shelly who smiled back before looking over to the Upir that still looked at her.

"Kerrianne." She introduced herself.

"Roman". Roman said, staring.

"Nice to meet you". Kerrianne says before looking back at Peter.

"Do you need a ride home?" Kerrianne asked.

"Roman just asked." Peter said.

Kerrianne nodded before looking towards Shelly.

"Honey, do you need a ride home?" Kerrianne asked Shelley.

"If that's okay." Shelley's robotic voice interrupter said.

"I go that way all the time, I don't mind." Kerrianne says and Shelley had a soft smile on her face.

"Well let's go, I'll see you later." Kerrianne said before her, and Shelley left. Roman and Peter watch her go, which seems like their best thing to do. The strength of their bond lowering. It hurt them to see her go. Roman wanted to walk behind them thinking about the rumors. Peter stopped him.

"It's okay, she's not going to hurt her." Peter said before they left as well.

Kerrianne and Shelley got into the car. Shelley was surprised her car could hold her. She watched Kerrianne start the car before pulling out the school parking lot.

"I heard about the Homecoming tonight, are you going?" Kerrianne said.

"No." Shelley's robotic interrupter said.

"Aww, I was hoping we could have fun tonight." Kerrianne tells Shelley.

After that they only spoke one or two words, laughing sometimes or wheezing in Shelley's case because of a joke by Kerrianne. She finally pulled into Godfrey's driveway. She got out of the car to open the door for Shelly as she got out. She waved at Shelly before watching her walk in her house before driving off. She drove inside her gated community riding towards her house.

Her phone started ringing.

Sheila is calling....

She answered it while pulling into her driveway.

K: Hello

S: Hey Kerri, how are you?

K: I'm good just got home

S: That's good. Luceria Misses you

K: I miss her too. How was the first day of school?

S: the same. The town council wants to make a statue for your family for the bunny museum.

K: Wow. What did Rachel say?

S: She told them yes

Kerrianne walks inside her house dropping the keys before walking upstairs to her room. She went to her closet and got out clothes for the Homecoming party. She is going to do siren eyes for her makeup to complete the look. They wanted a witch, they'll get one.

K: That's good. Tell them I thank them personally!

S: I'll tell them. So, what been going on at Hemlock Graveyard

K: It's crazy that you mention that because Someone was killed here. Her intestines outside her body, Rumor has it that whatever attack it went for the snatch first.

S: Oh, Shit for real!!!

K: Yes, it was the craziest thing.

S: Do you know what killed her?

K: They don't have any clues but it's a Vargulf

S: Kerrianne a Vargulf, Bunny are you sure you want to stay in town when there's Vargulf on the loose

K: I can't just drop everything

S: Yes, you can! A Vargulf wolf is dangerous to Bunny Lagomorphs. One bad move and poof gone.

K: I kind of need you to check something in the Bunny archives for me.

S: What Kerri

K: Two mates one werewolf and the other Upir

Shelia's silence made her rethink telling her.

S: oh, Bunny the possessive supernatural a cute bunny like yourself could have.

K: It's weird like our bond is going to be the strongest since Great grandmother Monica.

S: But do you remember what happened to Monica? I have to look into this. I'll ask Luceria to help.

Kerrianne rolled her eyes as Sheila mentioned her Great grandmother's death. It was devastating when her family told her story for generations.

K: Okay, ask her. hell get Aunt Rachel to help but tell her you are doing a project or something.

S: Okay I'll let you know what I find.

K: Okay bye

S: Bye Kerri

They both hung up. Kerrianne took off her clothes walking towards her bathroom. She played her jazz playlist as she took a nice deep cleaning shower. She mumbled the words of Ella Fitzgerald "Dream a little dream of me". She got out of the shower putting on her red robe before walking downstairs to fix her something to eat.

Steak and mashed potatoes

She finished eating before heading back upstairs as she started getting ready. Her usual straight hair in bed full of curls with her bangs giving 1920s realness. Once she finished, her length of her dress stopped almost to her calf with a mermaid feel to it. Her witch hat had veils that showed little of her face as she pulled up her gloves softly.

She walked out the house going to the school as many of the students already started going into the building.

Once she was sure everyone was inside, it was her time to shine. She got out of the car, her hips swaying with every step she took. Her black cape swayed lightly with wind as it was dancing with it. She finally made it to the school with her stilettos click clack through at the hall towards the auditorium.

Roman's POV:

He had just been told off by Ashley for not giving her the time or day. He still looked pissed at Lethia for giving good -for- nothing Tyler any of her attention before the opening of the Auditorium doors caught his attention. A girl dressed in a cape and a witch hat with veils. Everyone's eyes on her as she took off her cape showing a beautiful dress as it executed her curves just perfectly and she removed her hat.

"Kerrianne No way!" Roman thought as he stared at her. Her eyes seem to hypnotize anyone as her pheromone had everyone in a chokehold.

Roman unknowingly walks towards her like a predator finally becoming prey. Certain people watched him as He met eyes with her.

"Sir Roman." Kerrianne says with a fake accent.

"Witch mistress, are there any teens that would love to be on your ritual table tonight." Roman said sarcastically as she looked up at him.

"I'm in the mood for a different ritual tonight." Kerrianne siren eyes shined at him before she pulled him onto the dance floor.

Everyone watches the two with disdain and jealousy. Roman wrapped his big hands around her waist as they moved back and forth. He pulled her close to him as she stared over his shoulder not wanting to look him in the eyes but could tell he was still looking at her. The bond pulse like a heartbeat as she finally looked him in the eyes, trapping him for the rest of his life. He had forgotten he was going to sabotage the dance. He could still do it, but it seemed like someone beat him to it. He pulled Lethia and His 'witch' outside as Lethia walked to his car while he took Kerrianne to hers.

"Thank you Sir Roman''. Kerrianne said as she leaned over her car to put her cape and hat in the backseat.

"Witch mistress, will you ever let me see you again." Roman says playing his character not liking that she made him feel weak.

"Soon." Kerrianne whispers her breath hitting his face softly before she gets in the car driving off. Roman stared after her car before getting into the car with Lethia, who stared at him with a knowing smile before he rolled his eyes driving off into the night.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97K 3.2K 69
"𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪?" in which stephanie harrington starts to have feelings that she's never felt before, le...
3.9K 114 17
Peter keeps having dreams of a she wolf who he is drawn to. He tells his mother who only says, that maybe he will find the she wolf who is haunting...
17K 365 12
You're new to Hemlock Grove and quickly befriend Peter, Shelley and Roman. Just a few days in and your life seems to be changing drastically. Your li...
1.2K 84 29
A young man fights to save his family. A young woman seeks to know where she's from. A young girl searches for her place in the world. And all the w...