Home

TvByAngie tarafından

Serkan, recently divorced, has fought to overcome a tragedy. Feeling responsible for the death of his son and... Daha Fazla

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23

Part 18

1.5K 100 313
TvByAngie tarafından

Eda via Twitter, March 19th, 2021, 10:30 AM

[Eda: I am feeling sick.

Comments:

Serkan: where are you? I'll pick you up.

Eda: It's nothing, Askim. I'm fine. I was speaking figuratively.

Serkan: Go home to rest, then. Don't come to the office if you don't feel well.

Ceren: What's wrong, Edacim?

Melo: Dada, did someone go wrong at the doctor?

---

🌟EDA POV🌟

I arrived at the office thoroughly distracted. Serkan immediately came to me, still concerned about my tweet.

"I wasn't really feeling sick, Serkan. I already explained," I added, irritated with his overprotectiveness.

"Then what's going on with you?"

These past few months, Serkan had come to know me so well that if I feigned that everything was okay when it wasn't, he could give me some time to get my head together, but he'd know I wasn't doing okay.

"My hormones are rebelling against me. I'm going to start taking vitamins and other mineral supplements. Doctor Cenk said it wasn't anything of worry, that it'll go away on its own with the necessary care in a few months."

Serkan observed me, suspicious. "Peki Tamam," he responded. "At least we know you're not sick and can travel next week."

"Our trip... There's no way we can postpone the trip, right?"

I'd completely forgotten about the trip. The only thing on my mind since I'd left the doctor's office was the pregnancy and how I would tell Serkan we would have another child.

His mother would skin me alive. And my aunt? My aunt would certainly help.

It was okay for both of them to have a child if I was married or at least engaged to Serkan. But we'd been dating for 3 and a half months, and I'd been pregnant for about half that time!

If I told him about the baby, Serkan would feel obliged to marry me to protect my honor. I'd be pressuring him. I'd be forcing a decision that he wouldn't take yet.

Or at all, my mind reminded me. 

"The doctor said that the supplements he prescribed can have some side effects in the first few days. What if I become nauseated and have to vomit? I don't want you to be worried about me the entire time we are on holiday, and you tend to me instead of having a good time. You and Kiraz deserve a vacation full of beautiful, unforgettable memories. Staying in the hotel room with me watching Netflix because I can't leave the bed isn't an option, Serkan."

He watched me, amused. "I'm not changing the trip. The following week Kiraz goes back to school. And I know it's just Kindergarten, but she needs her routines. And speaking about school, your university isn't going to give you an extra week of break to go visit Antalya with your boyfriend. You'd spend the entire time in the room designing our attending class online. It'd be worst." He tapped my nose with his finger. "You're making a drama for something you don't know is going to happen."

He was right. However, calling my concern a drama left me extremely annoyed at him. "You're right," I responded, trying to control my impending reaction. "But I'll go home since you've allowed me to do so. I'll take a nap, eat something. I've not even had breakfast yet. Maybe that'll improve my disposition."

"Call me later, then," he requested, approaching me and kissing the top of my head. "Take care."

"Always."

---

Eda > Melo, March 19th, 2021, 11:10 AM

Eda: Melocim. My beloved Melo. I need you urgently.

Melo: Dada? What's wrong? How did it go at the doctor?

Eda: Bad. Really, really bad.

Melo: What do you have? Is it something grave?

Eda: I've something that isn't going to pass for many, many months.

Melo: For Allah! Are you going to have to have surgery?

Eda: Only if things get complicated.

Melo: Dada, please tell me what you have.

Eda:

Melo: Omg, is that a cyst? A tumor? EDA, IS THAT CANCER?

Eda: NO, that's my baby. I'm pregnant.

Melo: But the blood test...

Eda: The doctor tried to explain. He redid my blood test, and it came negative again. But then the urine test was positive. I did three more pharmacy tests when I came home – all different brands and they were positive, too. It's a little silly for me to have done that anyway since I saw – I FELT my baby's heart beating as I watched it on the monitor.

Melo: Allah, Allah.

Eda: I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want to pressure Serkan. I don't want him to feel he has to marry me.

Melo: Stop it, won't you. Don't overthink this. Are you going to tell him?

Eda: It's so soon. Not 8 weeks yet. Serkan already lost Baris. And that's not counting the other two babies Selin miscarried. If anything were to go wrong, it'll destroy him.

Melo: Eda, he needs to know.

Eda: I know he does. I will tell him. I just need time.

Melo: How will you hide this, Eda?

Eda: I don't know, Melo. I'm so overwhelmed.

Melo: Maybe it'd be a good idea to speak to Ayfer Abla.

Eda: I don't know what I want to do. I'm going to bear a child. Do you understand that? In less than a year, I'll have two children. I haven't even finished university. What if I have to drop out? OMG, Babaanne, she's going to kill me.

Melo: Eda, breathe. Don't keep this to yourself.

Eda: I'm talking to you!

Melo: You know what I mean. Speak to Ayfer Abla.

Eda: She's going to be so disappointed in me, Melo.

Melo: Maybe she will, but she'll support you. Speak to her. I'll try to leave work early to come home and make you company. I'll share this with Fifi. Is that okay?

Eda: Evet. Just ask her please not to say anything to Serkan.

Melo: She won't. Now, take a deep breath and go talk to Ayfer.

Eda: Tamam.

---

🌟EDA POV🌟

"Hala," I called my voice revealing how nervous I was.

"Eda? Eda, are you crying?" She asked, approaching me. "Did something happen to Kiraz?" I shook my head. "With Serkan?"

"No," I answered, my voice breaking. "Can we sit?"

"Of course, honey. Come," Hala said, extending her hand and holding on to mine as we both sat on the sofa. "What's going on?"

I lowered my eyes, and she lifted my chin, forcing me to look at her.

"If this is as serious as you're making it seem, I'd like you to look me in the eye. Anything that is going on, we'll work it out together."

I nodded slowly.

"Hala, I promise that I was careful. It wasn't something that I—"

"Mashallah, you're pregnant!" she exclaimed loudly, interrupting me.

I looked at her, befuddled.

"Don't look at me that way. It makes sense. Aşkım, I honestly thought that you'd be telling me something infinitely graver. Allah, Allah."

"I'm not understanding," I admitted frankly.

How was pregnancy at this stage of my life not something serious?

"You'd been very sensitive these past couple of weeks. You've been crying easily, getting irritated out of nothing. You're decompensated." She caressed my cheek. "When you said you were going to the doctor this morning, I was worried you might be told you had a disease, strong anemia, or a hormonal imbalance after your fight with Melo yesterday. But it wasn't anything like that."

"You're not mad at me?"

"I am, Eda. I am because you should have been more careful," she affirmed. "But a child is a blessing. And whether I truly like Serkan or not after this, he adores you, and he will do right by you."

"But I don't want Serkan to feel pressured into marrying me because I'm pregnant. It'd be horrible to live with that guilt," I confessed, despondent.

"Eda, no one has guilt in this situation. Both of you have a great responsibility toward that little child - because you conceive it together. What's fair is for both of you to care for it. If you decide not to accept a proposal from Serkan because you think you're forcing him into marriage, I won't oppose you. But I'll find it extremely silly on your part," she stated. "Neyse, I doubt Serkan would abandon you... abandon your child, even if you eventually separated."

I observed her not knowing how to respond.

My aunt wasn't the least preoccupied with the idea of me being a single mother. Honestly, it seemed Hala trusted Serkan more than I did.

And that wasn't true at all, and ultimately made me feel even worse.

"How far along are you?"

"Seven weeks and five days," I muttered softly.

Hala raised her eyebrows and seemed to find my attitude amusing.

"Eda, If you need a few more days to digest the idea of being a mother, wait. But don't wait too long because Serkan deserves to know." I nodded. "I know... why don't you prepare something to tell him during your trip?"

"I don't think I should go to Antalya anymore," I affirmed.

"Nonsense! Eda, you love the beach. You'd be going with your boyfriend and your daughter to one of the most beautiful beaches in Turkey. Serkan prepared a beautiful surprise for you both. You yourself told me about it. You were so excited..." I gazed at her, frightened. "Try imagining how disappointed Kiraz would feel if you decided not to travel with her - and don't even get me started on Serkan."

"She'd be devastated; Serkan probably even worse," I acknowledged.

"Then don't do that to them."

"Tamam," I agreed.

"Now, tell me about your appointment. What did Dr. Cenk say? Did you see the baby on the ultrasound?"

"I saw it. I'm going to get the pictures that the doctor printed for me. Hold on."

Serkan via Twitter, March 19th, 2021, 1:53 PM

[Serkan: The happiness on the face of the child who knows she's on break and was picked up from school and taken to have ice cream.

*Picture Kiraz Smiling*

Comments:

Eda: I want ice cream, too. *Pleading eyes emoji*

Piril: Can's the same. Even without the ice cream, lol.

Engin: He won't stop talking about the trip, Aşkım. Get ready! Lol]

---

Eda via Twitter, March 19th, 2 PM

[Eda: I talked and talked, and I'm still not sure what to do...

Comments:

Serkan: If you want, I'll bring you ice cream, LOL

Eda: You don't have to... but having Kiraz here with me would be awesome.

Serkan: Only Kiraz?

Eda: Evet :P

Serkan: Tamam :'(]

🤖Serkan POV🤖

I did what Eda requested, and I brought Kiraz to her.

They conversed, laughing about things I barely understood.

Eda was always so sweet, so delicate, and kind to Kiraz.

I observed them both with each other for a long time, wanting to commit these images to memory.

"Baba, will you stay there watching us the whole afternoon."

"Your daddy likes to be a statue," Eda teased. "He likes to admire us."

"I really do," I agreed. "Sadly, I have to return to the office," I announced. "I'll come to get my daughter later."

Eda giggled at my possessiveness over Kiraz, knowing I was provoking her. But the look of relief on her face didn't go unnoticed. Something was going on with her, but she wouldn't tell me. At least not today. I'd have to be patient.

If Eda continued with this attitude, I'd have to reach out to Ayfer Hanim or Melo, to know how to act during our trip. There were only days left until I asked her to marry me, and if she had doubts about us or didn't want to travel anymore, I wanted to understand why so I could prepare myself accordingly.

I kissed both my girls goodbye before I headed to the office.

My head was reeling.

In the past few days, all I could think about was how my life had changed entirely in a matter of months – how I went from being a man estranged from his wife after the death of our son to a man who had a little girl and was genuinely in love with her mother. 

I couldn't remember a time when I'd been this happy. Not even at the beginning of my first marriage when I still had hopes and dreams with Selin.

Selin.

I had heard about her from my father. She'd wasted no time and returned to England. The documentation for the sale of her shares would be arriving shortly, was what she'd informed my father.

My father had been alarmed by her sudden decision to give up her shares.

He demanded that I call Selin and convince her to go back on her decision; I hung up him immediately.

I had decided to close my cycle with Selin, and the last I wanted was for her to go back on the sale.

Serkan via Stories, March 19th,  2021

[Serkan: They get together, and I'm out LOL @edayildiz]

---

🌟EDA POV🌟

"Kiraz...," I called her name tentatively while she played with her doll.

"Efendim," she responded, turning to look at me.

"I've to share something with you. I probably should share it with your daddy first, but I don't know how to tell him yet. I think I might need your help."

Kiraz approached me, curious. She looked like Melo, unable to resist a good piece of gossip, which made me smile at her.

"Gel," I said, bringing her to my lap.

Minutes went by, but I couldn't manage to say anything.

Kiraz observed me as long as a five-year-old could hold her attention span. "Eda, you said you were telling me something, but you're speaking at all. Hadi!"

I giggled.

Then I sighed, trying to build my courage. "I love you very much. You know that, right?" The question was unnecessary. But now more than ever, I needed to ensure she knew how much I cared about her.

"I know," she grinned. "Ben de seni çok seviyorum." She planted several kisses all over my face repeating "çok çok çok."

She stopped after a little bit and looked at me, beaming.

I stroked her face and tapped her little nose, making her laugh.

"Kiraz," I spoke again. "You know how your mother has Eva?"

She nodded.

"Well, inside me, there's a little baby, too. And soon, you'll have another sibling," I said, biting my lip.

Kiraz froze momentarily, then she turned on my lap and hugged me very tightly. "Will you send me to live with Bensu now? Will you stop wanting to be my mummy now that you're going to have your own baby?" she wondered, her eyes full of worry.

Kiraz was truly frightened about this.

"I cannot live without you. I miss you even when you're close to me, whether at home with your daddy or daycare. I get so sad when I have to come home and study or go to work and cannot just stay with you," I reassured her. "Why would you think I'd send you away when I had a baby? Or better yet, what led you to believe that your father would let me separate you from him? That would never happen!"

Kiraz played with a strand of my hair as she spoke. "The girls from school said that you'd forget me, that I wouldn't be your daughter, especially if you had a child of your own with Serkan Bolat." She lowered her head and nestled against me. "I don't want you to send me away. I want to be your daughter, too. I'll help you take care of the baby. I'll be really good. I swear!"

"Kiraz—" I tried to respond, but she interrupted me, asking another question.

"What will the baby's name be?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"Will I have to give up my room?" She asked in worry.

"No, Aşkım. There are enough rooms at your home."

She looked at me shaking her head. "No, there aren't. There's Baba's room. There's my room. There's the office..."

I cut her off, "There's Barış's room on the first floor, too," I added without realizing what I was saying.

"Who is Barış, Eda?"

My aunt saved me from having to answer by coming into the living room.

"My little love is here!" She greeted Kiraz.

"Hala!" Kiraz waved effusively to her without leaving my lap. "Did you know Eda is going to have a baby?"

I started to chuckle.

"I know! Are you happy about it?" My aunt asked her.

Kiraz moved her little nose to the side while she thought. "I'm not sure. I think I am, but Eda won't answer any of my questions!" She grumbled, crossing her arms before her. 

"What questions are that?" My aunt asked, sharing Kiraz's appalment with her.

"Do you think Eda will send me away when the baby is born?"

"Hey, you two!" I said, calling on them both and tickling Kiraz. "I'm right here, you know?"

They both laughed at me.

Hala looked at me and then at Kiraz.

"I don't think she will, Kiraz. What Eda has wanted most since she met you is to be your mum. Having a baby isn't going to change that," Hala responded solemnly. "I even get upset with her sometimes because she prefers to sleep with you at your house than here in ours!" My aunt kissed Kiraz's forehead. "There isn't anyone in this world that my niece loves more than you, Kiraz."

"You want to be my mum?" Kiraz asked, very surprised.

I nodded, not being able to speak. I was sure that if I tried to do so, I'd start crying and wouldn't be able to stop.

Damn hormones!

"Hala, would you make me chocolate cake for dessert?" Kiraz's random question gave me time to compose myself.

"Of course, my little one. Would you like to help me make it?" My aunt offered, getting up and offering a hand to Kiraz.

She shook her head. "No, thank you," she replied, then looking at me, she added, "I want to stay here, hugging my mummy."

---

Eda via Twitter, March 19th, 2021, 4:29 PM

[Eda: The most beautiful word I've ever heard is four letters long, and it was Kiraz who said it :( *pleading face*

*Photo Kiraz*

Comments:

Melo: Finally! *heart emoji. Heart eye emojis*

Eda: Melo, it isn't a dream, right? :'(

Melo: No, Dada. It's not *tears in eyes emoji*]

---

Eda via stories, March 19th, 2021

[Eda: Sweet afternoon nap]

---

🌟EDA POV🌟

Kiraz took a nap during the afternoon. And I had slept alongside her. My aunt woke us for dinner, but I was very sleepy. Kiraz was a zombie herself, swirling her soup in little circles.

"Good afternoon, Family! I came here early. Not as early as I promised since Ayfer Abla told me that you both fell asleep. I took the chance to finish up some errands at the shelter. Tomorrow we are all going to help out there, you hear? I already agreed to it with Ms. Yildirim," Melo finalized and disappeared into the kitchen before she returned to the table to sit and eat her dinner."

"I'm going to see my friends!" Kiraz exclaimed.

"Yes, you are! And your little plants, too. They miss you caring for them. Did you know that we have a lot of carrots? We could even bake a carrot cake tomorrow if you want, Kiraz."

"Really?"

"Evet!" Melo affirmed while I passed her the salad bowl.

"Is Baba going to have dinner with us, Anneciğim?"

I stopped what I was doing, unaccustomed to Kiraz calling me that.

"We could call and find out, but I'm starving. And so are you. I can hear your belly roaring all the way here," I told her playfully.

"That's true," Kiraz conceded and began drinking her soup. "How are we going to hide the baby? Isn't your belly going to grow?"

"We have a long way to go until Eda starts showing. But you cannot tell your daddy yet. Don't forget," Melo advised her.

"Eda is planning to make a surprise to tell your Baba during your trip. What do you think, Canim?" Hala asked Kiraz.

"Our trip is going to be a surprise after another!" Kiraz commented, taking her glass of lemonade to her lips.

"How so?" I asked.

Melo and my aunt shrugged their shoulders. 

I shrunk my eyes as I looked from Melo to my aunt to Kiraz. 

"Baba said that we would be doing lots of things - that if we had a chance, he'd take us to see a meteor shower, to see the waterfalls, to eat delicious food. Did you know Baba isn't going to make us eat healthy food? Isn't that awesome, Anne?"

"Are you sure Eda was supposed to know all of that, Kiraz?" Melo asked, amused.

Kiraz was a blabbermouth. There went my chances of keeping this pregnancy from Serkan until the trip.

"I guess not?" Kiraz laughed nervously. "Please, don't tell Baba that I told you, Anne. Please, anneciğim!"

"I won't tell," I assured her, winking my eye at her.

The doorbell rang, and Kiraz got up and ran to the door. "I'll open. It's probably Baba."

I immediately followed behind her.

It wasn't Serkan at the door; and Kiraz was entirely disheartened.

"Hey, Princess, am I looking that ugly tonight?" Ceren played.

Kiraz gave her a smile and shook her head.

"She just wanted it to be Serkan," I greeted my friend. 

"It's due to Serkan that I'm here. He left me very concerned. You okay, Edacim?" Ceren asked, entering the house, hugging my side, and walking to the dining room. "Serkan said that you were very strange, that something was troubling you. He said it had nothing to do with Kiraz, which of course left him even more preoccupied."

Ceren completed the phrase, pouring herself some soup and sitting across from me at the table.

"My Anne just doesn't want to tell Baba that she's pregnant," Kiraz let slip.

"KIRAZ!" My aunt scolded her, unable to stop laughing.

"50 Liras that Serkan finds out about the baby before you all travel on Thursday. And 50 more if it's by the mouth of this little princess," Melo bet.

I reluctantly accepted, rolling my eyes.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" Ceren screeched in excitement.

"Speak louder, Cer. Perhaps the neighbors haven't heard you yet," I provoked.

She tried not to laugh at the situation. "I'm sorry, Edacim. It's just that I am so excited! You're going to have a baby. I'm going to have a niece or nephew!" Then she added. "Though I confessed that I'm in shock. You're the most careful out of us three..."

"Aff, don't you start. I'm in shock myself still," I huffed.

The doorbell rang again, and this time, it was Serkan.

"Baba," Kiraz said, pulling into his arms. "I have to tell you something really important!"

Serkan tickled Kiraz's neck with his beard, and she laughed. "Tell me about it."

Melo whispered in my ear, "You owe me 100 liras."

"Did you know Eda wanted to be my mummy?" Kiraz's question surprised me and everyone in the room.

I recuperated quickly and stuck my tongue out to Melo.

"But that's not news, Kiraz. You've known this for months!" Serkan reminded her, putting Kiraz on the floor and holding her hand to bring her back to the dinner table.

"But she never said so. Today she said so," she explained, scolding Serkan for his playful tone.

Serkan looked at me, curious.

"Gel, Bebek. Let's finish your dinner," I said to Kiraz.

"Tamam, Anneciğim," Kiraz relented, sitting beside me to finish her meal.

"I'll bring you a plate," Hala said to Serkan.

"Hala, could we eat the chocolate cake now?"

Serkan looked at the cake in the middle of the table. He looked stupefied, and I swear I could see him counting the carbohydrates in the dessert starting with the fudge inside his head. 

"That must have 3 kilos of sugar!" He finally exclaimed.

"But we are celebrating!" Kiraz explained.

"What are we celebrating?"

"The end of school!" I responded quickly, and Kiraz looked at me, frowning. "We are both on break. Aren't we? That's the best reason to commemorate!"

Serkan sighed. "Tamam. Let's eat the cake. But only one slice, okay, Kiraz Hanim?"

"Just one?" she inquired, pouting.

"Just one," Serkan responded firmly.

"Anne, can I have more than one piece?" Kiraz enquired, pouting at me. 

I had to fight not to laugh at the way Serkan's face transfigured at his daughter's question. "I'm going to go with what your Baba said. Even when I'd like to eat more than a piece myself. I think it's best if we don't."

"Tamam," she sighed and asked Melo for a cup of milk.

Later, when Serkan was bidding me goodbye to head home, he asked, "Are you more at ease?"

I was honest. "I'm not sure yet. Everything is okay for now, but the fear of everything going amiss during the trip remains. I don't want to ruin anything you might have planned."

"You won't," he kissed my lips. "Kiraz is very excited... adding Anne after every phrase."

I blushed.

"How do you feel about that?"

"I feel my insides melting every time she calls me that. I've not yet assimilated it. I think it's like a dream, and tomorrow she'll wake up and call me Eda again." I paused. "It wouldn't be the first time."

Serkan stroked my hair, "I don't think it'll be like that this time. Kiraz has waited very long to call you that. Now that she knows she can, she's not going to stop."

I looked at Kiraz, asleep in the car seat. "I love her so much. Thank you for giving her to me."

"I didn't do anything, Eda. Who won her over was you. Who made Kiraz love you from the very first moment was you."

"But if you hadn't decided to adopt her, she wouldn't be here with me now. I would have never been able to adopt myself. I didn't have age or income enough. It wouldn't have worked out. If she's here today is due to you. And I love you even more because of that." I felt my eyes well up, and I took my chance. "Serkan, would you like to have more children?"

"With you?" He asked, confused.

"No, with Selin," I said, rolling my arms.

"Definitely not." He paused. "At least not with Selin," he laughed.

And I slap him on the arm.

"Why that question now?"

"I don't know. I was talking to Kiraz today, and that came to my mind – knowing whether you wanted any more children," I responded, timid.

Serkan was quiet momentarily, then he explained, "I don't think now would be a good time. You're in college. I have a few months to look forward to Kiraz's final adoption... You know how the pregnancies with Selin were difficult – stressful, devastating, for her and me."

"It makes sense," I agreed, trying not to look as heartbroken as I felt, yet feeling panic rise within me. "I'm going to give some attention to my girls," I said, trying to run as far from him as possible. "İyi geceler, Serkan."

"İyi geceler, aşkım," he said, kissing my cheek before entering the car.

---

Eda via Twitter, March 19th, 23:16

[Eda: I have nothing to say...

Comments:

Erdem: Do share, Edacim.

Eda: It's about my period, Erdem. If you want, I can tell you on DMs

Cerem: Did that bitch finally come down?

Eda: Like an avalanche *blood*

Erdem: No need, Edacim.]

---

Adulting Sucks 2.0, 11:23 PM, March 19th, 2021

Cerem: Erdem, y'all! I Can't with him. He's soooo weird.

Eda: He is, and he's a big gossip to top it all.

Melo: What did your tweet mean apart from pulling Erdem's chain?

Fifi: Good evening, girls. I expect all of you here tomorrow – including you, Ceren.

Ceren: ME? On my day off?  🥺

Fifi: Yes, you. I need you to talk to me about, *cough* Ferit *cough*

Eda: Ferit?  👀

Ceren: Oh, shut up, Fifi! We were only talking about that thing... it's not going to go beyond that.

Melo: That... thing?

Eda: Won't go beyond that?

Fifi: That 'thing' didn't take you more than a couple of days to sort out. And you've been talking to him for about ten days now. I'm just saying...

Ceren: I've no time to date

Melo: But you have time to hook up?

Ceren: Evet

Fifi: He's kind of handsome... at least he seems to be on his Instagram profile.

Ceren: BUT YOU DON'T HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA!

Fifi: But Hope Home does. And I needed to update some information today.

Ceren: Eda, weren't you telling us about your tweet?

Eda: I was... but I've been so focused on my personal drama that I've missed all the gossip.

Ceren: there's no gossip. Ferit is just my friend.

Melo: Friend... with benefits? Lol

Ceren: How's Tahir doing, Melo? Did he move out of his mother's house?

Melo: Low blow

Ceren: You started it.

Eda: You're something else, Kizlar. LMAO

Fifi: Now that Ceren accepted coming tomorrow. Tell us about that tweet, Eda.

Eda: I discovered something today.

Fifi: Your pregnancy.

Eda: Right.

Eda: Then I asked Serkan about having more children and whatnot...

Fifi: And Serkan told you he doesn't want any more children for now.

Eda: How do you know? Did you speak to Serkan?

Fifi: I did. But I really don't think it's about not wanting a baby. I think it's being scared that he might go through what he went through before. Or because he's scared that he doesn't deserve another child.

Eda: Now I'm more worried about telling him anything.

Melo: But you have to tell him, Eda. Because if you don't, Kiraz and her blabbermouth will. xD

Ceren: That's true

Eda: Hala suggested Kiraz and I do a surprise to tell Serkan during the trip.

Melo: That's a great idea

Fifi: That's a great idea. Tell him about it during the trip. Prepare a surprise for him. But make it on Sunday, almost at the end of the trip.

Ceren: Why, Fifi?

Melo: Because my enişte is a hypochondriac, and he's going to lose his mind if he knows that Eda is pregnant. He's not going to let her do anything. :P

Melo: Am I wrong, Fifi?

Fifi: Not at all. LOL

Eda: What if Serkan asks me to have an abortion then, since it isn't the moment... so he can avoid going through what he went through with Selin?

Eda: Never mind. Serkan would never ask that of me, even out of desperation. Would he?

Fifi: And lose a fourth child?

Eda: Would it be losing another child if I interrupted the pregnancy, though?

Melo: I know it's your body and your decision, Dada. But you already love that baby. Would you be able to interrupt the pregnancy if Serkan asked that you did?

Fifi: It's an extremely delicate matter, Melo. Things can be very clear for someone who isn't ready to be a parent and wants to interrupt a pregnancy.

Fifi: But for the person who fought to get pregnant, to keep a pregnancy going, not once or twice, but thrice, the perspective is extremely different.

Eda: I love my baby. I just want Serkan to want him, too.

Ceren: Eda, Serkan loves you. He loves Kiraz. Before he asks you for an abortion, he'd ask you to marry him.

Melo: Don't you start with that because the numbnuts here says 'she doesn't want to pressure Serkan into marriage.'

Fifi: Pressure Serkan? He's been wanting to marry you for as long as you'd been together. LOL

Eda: No, he hasn't, Fifi.

Fifi: Yes, he has, Eda. I'm even surprised that he hasn't asked you yet.

Fifi: He probably hasn't asked you yet, because he's taking things slowly and doesn't want you to think he's too... excited.

Melo: SHOCKED 🤯

Ceren: SHOCKED x 2

Fifi: Are you serious, girls? What planet do you both live in?

Eda: This is way too much to consider for my little head when my hormones are bewildered. Let's talk tomorrow, Tamam?

Fifi: Sounds good. Kisses, Eda. Dream with Serkan.

Melo: I'm going to lie down with you, Dada.

Eda: Thank you, Melocim.

Fifi: Ceren, you can even pretend you fell asleep, but I still expect you tomorrow at the shelter. Or I'll come pick you up.

Fifi: Actually, I'll pick the three of you up.

Eda👀

Ceren: Off! Tamam annoying woman.

Ceren: Edacim, don't sleep yet. I'm coming back to your house. Might as well sleep over.

Eda: LOL. Tamam.

Ceren via Twitter, March 20th, 7:15 AM

[Ceren: Dropped a bomb in the group las night... then today, she pulled us all out of bed.

Our current state: *picture Ceren, Eda, Melo."

Comments:

Eda: I'm nauseated. Let me rest up here.

Melo: If I go, you go. The vegetable garden is yours.

Ceren: You introduced me to Fifi. So you're going.]

---

Eda Yildiz via Insta Post, March 20th, 2021

[Eda: So proud of our children. The vegetable garden is looking beautiful #VegetableGarden #HopeHome

Comments:

Melo: Congrats, Dadacim!

Engin: Wonderful

Ceren: The photo does not do it justice!

Serkan: The children did a fantastic job :)

Erden: Teach me, too, Eda!]

---

Serkan via Twitter, March 20th, 2021, 3:45 PM

I'm so proud of you <3 @yildizgal

Comments:

Eda: You helped me so much, even when you didn't want to <3

Engin: You managed to tame the beast and boss him around like a pro xD

Eda: And he played nice *pleading eyes*

Serkan: Your project deserved it :*]

🤖Serkan POV🤖

Eda was acting strange when I got her from the shelter.

"Where's Kiraz?" Eda asked when she saw the table I'd prepared for us tonight.

"At my mother's," I responded quickly. Seyfi had picked my daughter earlier so she could go shopping for clothes and accessories for our beach trip. 

"But I thought I was spending time with both of you tonight," Eda grumbled.

"I wanted to do something special for you. I wanted to take care of you as you weren't feeling well yesterday," I explained.

"And all I wanted was to spend time with Kiraz," she huffed.

"I see," I responded. "Come, let's eat. Then we can go by my mother's and get Kiraz."

Eda crooked her neck, trying to understand what I was planning to do.

"Gel," I said to her, offering my hand. And we walked hand in hand to the living room. 

Eda's face lightened when she uncovered her plate. "You made manti," she said, beaming.

"With your favorite mushroom sauce," I offered with a smile.

We were sitting side by side on the couch before the coffee table, our plates on our laps.

"Why did you set up dinner here and not in the dining room?" Eda asked, curious, as she took a forkful of her ravioli to her mouth and hummed in appreciation.

"Because you're precious, and tonight was supposed to be all about you," I responded readily.

Eda blushed, and a tiny smile appeared on her lips. I stroke her cheek, pushing a strand of her behind her ear.

Eda looked straight into my eyes for a moment as if looking for an answer. "How were you as a child, Serkan?"

Her question surprised me.

"I was always building and drawing. I loved magic, but I was also introverted and guarded."

"Do you think Barış would have been like you?"

Eda was proding, which she never did. My son was a topic we rarely discussed.

"I couldn't say. I never thought about it," I responded defensively, trying not to show myself in discomfort.

I hoped to Allah Eda didn't ask any more questions regarding Baris, or this night might not be what I wanted it to be.

"I was a firecracker. Allah granted my aunt loads of patience because not only was I chatty and bubbly, I was also very headstrong," she added bashfully.

"You don't say," I teased, liking the turn the conversation was taking.

"Off, Serkan," Eda laughed. "I always wished I had siblings - especially after my parents died. It was tough to go through missing and forgetting them all by myself. Then I went through a phase where I planned how my family would be when I married; I wanted to have a houseload of children. That is until my aunt said that having multiple children probably would mean having to stay home to care for them. And she couldn't imagine me as a housewife. She said with how smart and determined I was, I would go on and try to run the world..."

"Having siblings is great indeed. I loved my brother a lot," I shared. "Ayfer Hanim never got married?"

"She was in a relationship when I first came to live with her; Baruk was the man's name. He traveled a lot. He got along with me fine, but they eventually broke up. Then she dated some, but it wasn't never long term. Men don't like women who come with baggage."

I shook my head, "Not all men see children as a burden. Some of them are just not prepared, or rather not willing, to make the commitment to them because it entails bringing a child into their lives and becoming an integral part of theirs. Children are a blessing. I think when the time is right, Kiraz would love a sibling. She'd be a caring big sister. I was very close to Alp. And I miss him every day. He was my hero. I can see Kiraz becoming that person to a younger sibling. And there's always adoption to consider; there are so many children without a family in this country."

My response pleased Eda, who relaxed increasingly for the remainder of dinner.

"You know..." Eda said. "Maybe Kiraz can stay over at your mother's tonight as you planned."

I raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?" I smirked.

"Yeah, I'm in the mood for some adult... entertainment," Eda blushed adoringly.

"You want to watch porn?" I provoked.

"SERKAN!" she screamed, throwing a pillow at my face and making me laugh. "You-You..."

"I... what?" I asked, thoroughly amused.

"You're going to make me say it?" she asked, biting her lip.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

Eda sighed and picked up her plate and mine, taking them to the kitchen sink.

"Baby, I'm just playing," I told her.

Eda wasn't having any of it. Her once bashful expression turned to severeness.

She set herself before the sink and rinsed the plates and other things I used to cook before she started putting them into the dishwasher.

I walked to the kitchen slowly, afraid a knife would fly my way. Eda had been very prickly these days, and it was time to raise my white flag before all hell broke loose.

I walked behind her and snaked my arm around her waist, pulling her tight against my body, making Eda gasp as she turned to face me. Her body stiffened in my hold, and she said fiercely, "No, I don't want you anymore."

I could tell Eda was lying; she couldn't control how her body reacted to my touch.

My gaze moved down the column of her throat to her shoulder. Then I gently but firmly pushed down the strap of her dress, over her shoulder, and down Eda's arm.

Eda tried to stop me, but her hands were trapped against my chest. I saw her swallow hard as I neared my mouth to her neck and her heartbeat fastened as I left a featherlight kiss on it. I bent my head and pressed kisses along her shoulder, pushing her dress strap further. Much to Eda's dismay, I could feel her resolve disappearing as her knees faltered. I started to pull the dress further down to bear the swell of Eda's breasts.

"Serkan..." Eda said unconvincingly.

Unfortunately to her, her breast stood in attention - nipples pointing upward in tight little buds. "Should I stop?" I asked, and Eda looked me in the eye, challenging me, eager in anticipation despite her apparently reluctant words. "If you want me to stop, just say so now," I assured.

She didn't. 

And with a triumphant gleam, I dropped my head and closed my lips around one of her pouting peaks, already hard and begging for my touch.

Eda supported herself against the countertop, her breath coming swift and sharp and her eyes closing in clear defeat.

Eda was usually responsive, but tonight she seemed even more so, and the mewing sounds that she was making made me want to pull her dress up and my pants down and just take her standing against the countertop in the kitchen.

With great effort, I stopped and drew back, pulling Eda's dress back into place to hide the sight of her heaving chest. Her eyes glittered at me accusingly, and I had to refrain from laughing. She looked adorable. Tendrils of hair had come undone and fell around her flushed face.

I knew she wanted me.

I just wanted her to tell me she did.

"I'm hot," she sighed, pulling at the hem of my pants, reaching the edge of my shirt, and lifting it up.

"And logically, getting me naked would take care of that," I answered teasingly.

Eda didn't respond. Instead, she reached out for me and examined my torso with her fingerprints, feeling how the muscles moved and clenched at her touch. She came across my hard flat nipples, and they stood up to blunt points when she caressed them, becoming even harder when she leaned forwards to explore them with her tongue. I tangled my fingers in her hair, pulling her head back, probably a little harder than I should have, slightly surprised at how that simple touch turned me on so quickly.

Eda smiled in response, and all I could think was, "Crap."  She'd bested me at my own game. 

I immediately let go of her hair, and Eda slid down my body, leaving a trail of kisses, before she found herself kneeling before me, undoing my pants. Then she took my proud length, already erect, out of my briefs.

Eda licked her lips before putting me in her mouth, and I felt my balls squeeze. She licked me slowly from base to tip, and despite not being the first time she did this, I couldn't help but moan loudly. Encouraged by my reaction, Eda sucked me completely until I could feel my cock rub the back of her throat. She sucked eagerly and strongly, massaging my balls and gently rubbing the spot behind them, making me shiver and tangle my fingers around her hair again, effectively fucking her mouth.

Eda didn't seem to mind; in fact, she moaned, the vibrations making my dick get harder if possible.

"Baby, I'm going to come," I told her, trying to get her to stop, and she didn't for a moment squeezing the back of her throat, making me shudder at the edge of desire.

Then she reluctantly stopped.

She was too far gone to be shy now, and I belatedly realized she'd been playing with herself as she worked on me.

Her lips were swollen, and her face was red with arousal. And I almost came when she said, "I want you to take me like you did my mouth just now."

🌟EDA POV🌟

Serkan was an idiot, and I wanted very much to punch him.

He'd just confirmed how important family was to him and that he wasn't entirely against having more children. So all I'd wanted was to drown in him for the remainder of the night.

To be perfectly honest, I was very horny. 

Serkan hadn't even done anything remotely interesting to make me get this way. 

Yet, when I'd tried to be open about wanting to have sex, and he'd taunted me. And as silly as it was to react, I had walked away and hidden behind the kitchen sink.

As if in a battle of wills, he'd provoked me me further, proving how affected I was by him and how much of a liar I was for claiming I didn't want him.

If he hadn't been so cocky, I would have relented.

Instead I retaliated.

Now we were both hot and bothered and heaving in the kitchen.

It could have been easy to keep going and take Serkan to climax to prove my point, but as much pleasure as I got from getting him off, I was dying to have him within me. I needed him.

I was so close. So very close. 

Screw retaliation.

"I want you to take me like you did my mouth just now," I told him, not recognizing myself.

"Turn around," Serkan said like it was an order. And it reminded me of Robot Bolat barking orders at the office. Unbeknownst to me, the idea of having him boss me around excited me more than it should. I wanted him to show me who was boss. "Hold on to the counter," he ordered.

I glanced over my shoulder and spied him looking at my legs, his eyes dark and his pupils large like saucers.

Placing my hands flat on the counter, I leaned forward, pushing my ass out and letting my back arch. This effectively force the dress to gather around my hips, exposing me to Serkan.

"Do you know how gorgeous you look tonight?" He rasped. "Did you wear this dress for me?"

I had. "I knew you'd be picking me up..."

"Did you wear it to volunteer the entire day?"

His question really meant whether the other male volunteers like Umut and Yakuv had seen me in it.

"Yes, everyone complimented me on it, but Kiraz made sure they knew it was a present from you."

He stood behind him, and I could hear him shuffling; I wanted to look back and see what he was doing, but I also wanted to keep playing this game. The one where I was his to do as he pleases.

His warm palms pressed against my hips, and I was so turned on it wasn't funny. All Serkan needed to do was push his finger between my legs to find out. But unfortunately for me, he didn't. Instead, he pushed himself against me, the thick ridge of his cock, digging into my ass.

"You like playing games, don't you?" His breath is warm against my ear. "Is this what you meant by adult entertainment?"

"Yes."

"I knew it," Serkan said as he slapped my ass once.

It was harder than I expected, so I yelped. And I got wetter.

My breath was ragged as he traced the curve of my hip, the outside of my thigh, and the inner part of my knee. Then he spanked me again, just as hard, making me groan softly.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yes," I didn't think I could say anything else.

"So do I," Serkan kissed my neck in a sweet contrast to the sting of his palm.

There was more shuffle, and then Serkan kissed the skin where he'd slapped me. His lips trailed down the curve of my bum to the fold of skin ass meets my thighs. 

"Shit, you're dripping," he moaned. And then his tongue darted out and licked me.

I gave a muffled cry.

"Will you be good?" Serkan asked.

And I mumbled that I was trying.

Then he warned, "If you make any noise, I won't let you come." And he slid his palm up my thighs and pulled them apart, placing my feet wider apart. And then he ate me out from behind.

Serkan feasted on me, like I was his favorite meal and he was a starving man.

I pressed my mouth to the back of my hand, trying not to cry out as my body went into overdrive. And Serkan steadied me with his strong hands as my legs buckled.

Serkan's tongue was incessant and talented as he increased his cadence, coaxing the pleasure out of me with teasing licks. He pushed a finger inside me, then two, curling them until I was on the cliff edge of desire.

He licked me once more, and I careened down into ecstasy.

My body convulsed around his fingers, my legs shivered, and my ankles gave way. He reached for my hips and held me against him before turning me around and sliding me back onto the countertop until I was sitting on the marble surface, my legs spread, the glow of my orgasm still spreading through my body.

He smiled so big I couldn't help but smile back. He leaned forward to kiss me, and I wrap my hand around his neck, happy to have him here, to know that he was mine.

I pressed my cheek to his and whispered, "Fuck me, Serkan."

And he did. 

Twice

The second bent over the counter again so he could come inside me as he rimmed into me, watching my ass. 

As he got closer, Serkan's rhythm became frantic, and he grabbed the side of my thighs to lift my legs and give himself more leverage. The new angle hit a spot deeper in me, and I moaned as Serkan pounded into me once, twice, three more times before we came together in abandon.

Serkan gently lowered my legs, then hugged me tightly from behind, nibbling and kissing at my neck.

"You're going to leave a mark," I laughed, almost out of breath.

"That's the whole point," he smirked.

"I cannot move," I grumbled.

"It's okay. I'll bring you up... once I can move my legs again," he laughed.

"I should finish the dishes," I told him, looking at the plates still I'd been washing.

"Leave them. I'll take care of them. You need to sleep," he spoke, stroking my cheek. Then he carried me off the countertop and gently helped me upstairs. 

I was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

---

Five days went by. Five days in which we were able to keep the news of my pregnancy from Serkan. Allah had intervened because Kiraz had almost spilled the beans several times.

These days had been calmed. Serkan and I spent long hours at Art Life working, and Kiraz spent her days with my aunt, Aydan Hanim, and visiting Can and Elif. Bensu had also spent time with Kiraz, and she'd kept to her end of the bargain. No Emet around Kiraz. Selin had also sent the documentation needed to finalize the sale of her shares. Everything seemed to be going our way.

Today, we were leaving for Antalya. And on Sunday, I'd finally tell everything to Serkan. And it'd be what Allah decided. Engin and Piril were travelling with us, though they were coming on a different flight. They were bringing Can so that Kira could have company. Elif would stay back with her grandparents since she'd gotten a cold.

Kiraz was very excited. We had passed by Starbucks to buy something to drink, and she couldn't contain her joy about the trip. She chatted up the baristas, telling them how she was going on a plane to the beach with her parents.

Before the flight, Kiraz asked Serkan to share everything we'd be doing. He reminded her that he couldn't do that because a lot of it would be a surprise. After her fifth question, though, he relented and told Kiraz a little bit more about our itinerary.

Although the flight wasn't long, Kiraz wasn't used to waiting to board, and Serkan even less. I chuckled when he complained about travelling on a commercial flight. But it'd been what Fatma Hanim had recommended due to Kiraz.

After boarding, Kiraz fell asleep. I, myself, tried to meditate some so I could calm myself. I needed to be comfortable and content, or I'd ruin the trip for everyone.

I'd promised myself to take advantage of such a lovely experience. I'd be going to a magical place, and with what little Kiraz had let out about Serkan's surprises, I knew this trip would be romantic and unforgettable.

I'd focus on this.

I just prayed for Serkan not to pressure me indirectly because, without work to distract him, I knew he would concentrate entirely on Kiraz and me, making it very hard to hide anything from him. 

---

Eda via Insta Stories, March 25th, 2021

[Eda: We are arriving soon, Antalya...

The happiest one!]

---

Serkan Bolat via Stories, March 25th, 2021

[Serkan: See you soon, Istanbul!]

---

🤖Serkan POV🤖

Five days went by. Five days that were as crazy as they came while I tried to finalize all details about Antalya, buy the engagement ring, sunblock, lotions, hats, first aid kits, etc.

Packing with a child was infinitely more complicated than packing for me alone. Eda had offered to help, but I'd insisted that I needed to learn how to do it myself. Thus, she'd provided me with a detailed packing list and wished me luck.

Luck was not what I needed; patience was. Kiraz wanted to take all her clothes and stuffies. It was a great battle to finally close our luggage after hours of explaining the uses or limitations of each thing she wanted to bring.

Kiraz could be extremely headstrong.

Without a doubt, the most exciting part of this week was getting an engagement ring for Eda with Kiraz. We'd only been 5 minutes at the jewelry store when Kiraz found the ring "that had written Eda all over," she'd said.

Kiraz had chosen a ring with pink diamonds in the shape of a flower set on a platinum band that immediately made me think of Eda and her passion for flowers.

Eda might initially find it a little flashier than she usually wore due to its size, but the jewel was genuinely exquisite. And I hope she really loved it.

With the engagement ring already selected, Kiraz spent the next two hours finding what she could give Eda to represent them becoming mother and daughter. She had talked the jeweler's ear off. Thanks to Allah, the man had been a saint and responded to each and every one of them. Ultimately, they settled on a delicate jewel made especially for them. Kiraz was happy and couldn't contain her enthusiasm.

The flight to Antalya, commercial in the way I detested, wasn't as bad as I'd expected. Yet we still arrived at the hotel exhausted due to our long workday. Eda ordered room service so Kiraz could eat some dinner since she'd slept through the meal during the flight. Then she bathed with Kiraz, and they lay down to sleep, dozing off quickly.

After I showered myself, given that I wasn't tired yet, I sat down at the desk in our room to review some last-minute minutiae on my tablet. My cell phone rang, and I was baffled by the name on the screen.

Without wasting another minute, I answered the call, "Hello?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.1K 1K 13
After the loss of his older brother in an accident working for his company, architect Serkan Bolat descended down a path of self-destruction. The dea...
59.9K 3.1K 37
Two broken souls and closed-off hearts. When they meet, will they heal each other or destroy what was left inside them? Eda is a young university stu...
10.2K 457 3
Selin tired of Eda's presence in Serkan's life takes matters into her own hands. However, the results were not what she wanted. All she did was push...
24.1K 975 14
(*lets vote and comment*) This story is based on Sen Cal Kapimi a Turkish series, start from Eda and Serkan were found in a small hut after she's mis...