What the HELL!?(Hazbin Hotel...

By Master_n00b

Y/n finds himself in a completely different place after his encounter with the High Meme Council(Check the la... More

New Story who dis?
The Human!
Memes and Radio.
Pummeling Publicity Stunts! (Pt:1)
Pummeling Publicity Stunts! (Pt:2)
Job Hunting
One Hell of a boss (I'm not sorry)
Murder Family
Loo Loo Land!
Spring Broken.
Daddy's Home.
Meet the multiverse
The Harvest Moon Festival.
Prime day(10,000 VIEW SPECIAL).
Truth Seekers.
Overture

C.H.E.R.U.B

1.2K 34 11
By Master_n00b

Hello everybody the narrator back again to welcome you to yet another chapter. We last saw our protagonist he and his friends watch the many universes that inhabited other Y/ns after that event Y/n was told that his teleportation issue wasn't a accident but that someone sabotaged it but that is a story for another day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We open up to a shot of Heaven's golden gates. The gates open and a creature is shown in front of the camera.

The Cherubs appear on a small, old-fashioned TV which zooms out onto the I.M.P HQ. Blitzo blasts the TV with his flintlock pistol, and it explodes.

Millie: Nice one, B!

Y/n: Thank you that was getting annoying.

Blitzo: Gimme another, Mox.

Moxxie nervously sweeps away the flaming debris and puts another old-fashioned TV onto the stand. He turns it on with a scared look on his face. Blitzo pours gunpowder into his flintlock.

Blitzo: Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!

He switches the channel. Moxxie flinches in anticipation. Blitzo and Millie look bored.

The TV switches to a program showing Y/n's commercial.

Y/n: Well come on down!

Y/n: Hey that's my commercial!

*BLAM!*

Blitzo: Hmm, that brought me some pleasure next!

Y/n:... Y u bully me?

Moxxie swept the busted Tv and the cycle continues.

Blitzo: Uh-huh. Keep going, keep goin', keep goin'...

Moxxie switches the channel again. A demon appears on the screen dressed in white with a black top hat, holding a cane.

Wally: I say, I say, are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory, where you make the things and I make the money!

He moves close to the screen with a pleading look.

Wally: Please! I'm very desperate!

Blitzo: Bingo!

He takes another shot and explodes the TV again, scattering debris.

Millie: WOO! You're on a roll, sir!

Loona in a deep slumber starts to wake as a cup filled with water sits on the table next to her foot spills and the room starts rumbling.

Loona: Guys... do you feel that?

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Is that a hellshake?

Moxxie: That's possible?

Millie: Alright! Don't panic, Moxxie!

Moxxie: I'm not "panicking," because hellquakes don't happen.

Y/n: Dear god get a hold of yourself man!

Moxxie: You guys are the ones shouting.

Loona roughly grabs hold of Moxxie and shakes him.

Loona: STOP GETTING HYSTERICAL, FATTY!

She slaps Moxxie in the face, sending him flying against the wall and slightly dazing him. He is then knocked down further by what appears to be a wrecking ball crushing him. As the dust clears, the wrecking ball untangles into multiple robotic tentacles and a uses two of them to hoist himself into the room through the hole, covering himself with his cape.

???: Do not be afraid!

The man grins and extends his robotic tentacles.

Y/n: Kinda hard to do that when you're wearing those creepy tentacles I catch Nifty watching!

Blitzo: Please tell me you got that insurance thing.

Millie: Who are you, and what do you want?!

The man extends a tentacle into a loop-de-loop and slides along it to the other side of the room.]

???: I am Loopty Goopty! Dastardly inventor of all things loopy and loopiiiish!

Loona: Coulda just used the door, dude. Doesn't need to be this whole thing.

Loopty: I am eccentric and must therefore do eccentric SHIT!

Y/n:

Blitzo: Ugh! This old fuck reeks of the living world. Did you just die?

Loopty: YEEEEES! Moments ago, in fact! Which is what brought me HEEERE!

Loona: Just sayin'... the front door would've gotten you here fine.

Loopty: Shut up, dear furry!

Loona growls in anger.

Y/n: Ha I like this guy already!

Loopy: This is the I'm gonna need you to kiill!

He holds up an old photo of an old bald man in a bed. Blitzo takes the photo from him.

Blitzo: Not even a shit's length of time in Hell and already plotting revenge. I can respect a man with that sort of passion! I'm Blitzo, the "O" is silent.

Loopty: What "o"?

Blitzo: Aww, thank you. Now, what's the tea, sis?

Loopty: The TEAAAA?!

Moxxie( In deep pain): Guys, help!

Y/n: Hold up bro I got you!

He tugs at Moxxies arm but falls back.

Y/n: Damn You're really in there huh? Time to bring in the big guns!

Blitzo: Y/n focus he can wait now, why are we killin' this guy? I mean, what did he do to you?

Moxxie's arm inches back and he squeals in pain.

Moxxie(eternal suffering): LOSING... OX--!

Loopty: He was... my business partner! You see, I was not always an old man!

FLASHBACK.

Loopty: My partner Lyle and I ran Lyle-Loopty Robotics, a technological empire! Earlier today, we were testing a new machine intended to stop, or reverse, the aging process!

Loopty places wires together and Lyle tightening a bolt with a wrench. The two stand by a large white machine labeled "De-age-ifier." Loopty is briefly seen slapping Lyle on the ass.

Loopty: It could've saved all three trillionaires! Unfortunately, we neglected to test the machine on the poor, like we usually do. We were too sure of our own genius! But the machine was accidentally set FORWARD!

The two men stroll into the chamber and close the metal door. A lever next to the door labeled "YOUNG" and "OLD" is set to "OLD" at the bottom.

Loopty: By the time we managed to get out... it was too late! At least... for me!

The two men struggle to open the door, pounding on it. Both of them rapidly shrivel up and age. Loopty stares in horror at his shriveling hands. Lyle grows old and fat and slides to the floor. Loopty clutches at his chest as he suffers a heart attack, then falls dead to the ground, his leg twitching. A man opens the door, sees the two men, and motions for doctors to come in. They put a stethoscope over Loopty's heart, and they shake their heads somberly. A woman puts an oxygen mask over Lyle's nose and mouth. Loopty's body is zipped shut in a body bag.

Loopty: Now, that evil son of a bitch is going to take over the empire WE BUILT TOGETHER! Without me to share it with, he'll make all the goddamn money in the world and become the fourth trillionaire... and get ALL the credit!

FLASHBACK OVER.

Y/n: Wait... soo can we still call you a boomer?

Loopty: What's a boomer?

Y/n: Yep we still do.

Blitzo: Ehhh, that's not really evil.

Loopty: It's evil towards meeee!

Moxxie(almost ded): Everything... is going... dark--

Loopty: Now, get your asses up above and send that heartless, no-good son of a bitch to Hell, where he belongs!

Blitzo: Eh, y- y- y- You do know, Poopty--

Loopty: Looooptyyyy!

Blitzo: Of course! Of course... If we do kill him, though, and he ends up down here... y'know, you will be stuck with him. Forever.

Loopty: Oh, trust me...

He summons an array of weapons from his back on a series of mechanical armatures: a pistol, a rifle, a missile launcher, and a circular saw blade.

Loopty: I'm counting on it.

Moxxie(ded): That's kinda hot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the I.M.P. crew wearing disguises on a tour bus. Moxxie looks through binoculars at Lyle's mansion.

Moxxie:  Gee! I wonder whose house this is.

Tour Guide: And to your right is the home of famous inventor, Lyle Lipton!

The crowd "oohs" and takes pictures with their cell phones. Blitzo removes his sunglasses, wearing a clown wig.

Blitzo: Let's do it, gang!

All four pull out their weapons: Blitzo a flintlock pistol, Moxxie an assault rifle, Millie two sharp swords and Y/n a... Tuba?

Y/n: Huh? Oh I've been wondering where I put that.

He tosses it and finds his shotgun. The crew jump over a fence and land in poses.

Millie: Let's kill this rich guy!

Tour Guide: And here you'll find four tacky stalkers about to attempt a murder! Things like this could happen to famous people all the time!

Blitzo and Millie dash over to the window, while Moxxie slides on his back. Moxxie peers through the window, joined by the sock puppet cat on Blitzo's tail.

Moxxie: Wow... That machine really did a number on him.

Lyle is lying on his bed(BARS). Lyle is holding a framed picture in his hands, looking at it sadly.

Lyle: Goodbye... my one true love.

He runs a finger down the picture lovingly. The picture in the frame is shown to consist of a stock image of dollar bills with a "Free Stock Photos" watermark over it.(Cheap ass) Lyle then puts the frame down and grabs the tube from his IV bag and begins tying it ready to end it all.

Lyle: All the riches of the world can't fill the emptiness I'm feeling now that my shitty old body can't do anything of value.

Blitzo: Oh, fantastic! He's gonna do our job for us!

Y/n: Another easy victory for the I.M.P. High fives all around!

Lyle finishes making a noose out of the tube, pulling the knot taught.

Moxxie: Should we go in there and tie it for him?

Lyle is about to put the makeshift noose over his head as the crew watch with drinks and popcorn. The noose glows white and a concussive force knocks the crew back. Blitzo's cat sock is blown away by the blast, making him sad. Lyle adjusts to the light and sees the C.H.E.R.U.B floating down gracefully in three rays of light.

Lyle: Oh lord, I'm being haunted by ugly orphan children now!

Blitzo: Who the fuck are they?

Moxxie: Oh, no! Sir, those are...

Cletus: Cherubs, Mr. Lyle!

Lyle: I hate filthy, stinking orphan children!

Collin: We're here to convince you not to kill yourself, sir. To grant you a blessing, on behalf of those in Heaven... benefited by your amazing... technological advances.

Blitzo: Oh, HEEEELL no!

An angry Blitzo rolls up his sleeve, hoisting his flintlock pistol at the same time. He then marches in through the window, smashing the glass instantly.

Blitzo: Don't listen--

Blitzo face-plants onto the floor, multiple glass shards sticking out of him. Moxxie enters through a door to the side, Millie and Y/n peeked in.

Moxxie: Lyle Lipton, it is our--

He glances at Blitzo before looking back at Lyle.

Moxxie: ...humble opinion that you should continue the process to commit die.

Millie: I mean, what do you expect to do with all this money now you're old... and gross?

Y/n: So you should kill yourself NOW!

Keenie: Is that a serious question? He can help spread his wealth around with the people of the world! And do so much good with it! And be so fulfilled!

Lyle: Nnnno!

Y/n: Pfft do you honestly think a rich guy like him is going to do anything productively good with his money?

Cletus: Why yes we see the good in all humans even you my friend.

He flies to Y/n but was meet by a firm hand.

Y/n: Don't touch me.

Collin: W-well he could pay for new hospitals and schools!

Lyle: Why won't you let me die?

Blitzo: Oh, sounds like ya need help offin' yourself there, buddy. Moxxie, what do we got for this fella?

Moxxie: I have some assault weapons, crossbow, hunting bow, Tommy gun, old-fashioned shotgun, revolvers in three colors, chainsaws, katanas--

Collin: He's classier than that!

Y/n: Well the noose would've been perfect if you guys didn't screw that up.

Collin: I mean his life is classier!

Lyle points the assault rifle into his mouth, before Collin takes it from him.

Collin: There are still plenty of reasons to live, Mr. Lyle!

Millie: Yeah, right. Smells like he ain't been out of bed in months!

She sniffs him then becomes visibly ill, covering her mouth, and holds Moxxie by the shoulder as she vomits on the floor. Moxxie pats her on the back.

Cletus: Life can be beautiful at any age!

Keenie: And we'll show him!

C.H.E.R.U.B: Yeah!

I.M.P: NOOOOO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The C.H.E.R.U.B roll Lyle in his bed outside to a hill overlooking a forest and a lake.

Cletus: Look around, Lyle. God's gift of nature is a wonder to behold, regardless of age! Or wealth!

Collin: If you were to end your life, you'd be missing aaaaaall of this!

Blitzo appears in a tiger costume.

Blitzo: Mm-hm. You're gonna buy that load of shit from a baby and the sheep it fucks?

Keenie covers her mouth and gasps. Collin blankly stares in disbelief, and Cletus gives a disappointed look.

Keenie: That is so inappropriate!

Millie, Moxxie and Y/n appear in cat costumes.

Millie: Oh, kiss our ass, prude!

Y/n: Yeah it's already hard enough trying not to kill myself wearing this furry suit!

Blitzo: Aaaanyway, take it from me, a fellow genius. Nature is no picnic up close.

He grabs a pair of binoculars out of nowhere. Lyle looks through the binoculars and sees an adorable group of bunnies and squirrels together. The critters are suddenly torn apart and eaten by a pack of hungry wolves.

Lyle: Ohhhh, noooo!

Y/n: Ohhhhh, yeah!

Collin: S-Stop looking!

Lyle: I CAN'T stop! I've never wanted to die more than I do now!

A bear swipes a wolf to the ground. It raises a paw to attack but is then crushed by a falling tree, cut down by a beefy logger with a chainsaw. A beehive lands on the man's head and he screams, flailing his head to get the hive off while also throwing his chainsaw into the air. The chainsaw comes back down, cutting both of the man's arms off and causing him to scream harder, before his body is skewered from behind by the antlers of a charging stag as lighting flashes dramatically.

Everyone freezes in horror.

Y/n:

Cletus: Uhhh, let's go check out someplace else!

Millie and Moxxie bump fists, the paws of their cat costumes squeaking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We now enter into a shopping mall. Lyle in his bed is pushed through the door hard enough to destroy both it and part of the wall surrounding it.

Lyle: Oh, Lord! Where are we now?! Let me perish!

Keenie: We're here to show you another thing life is worth living for: childhood wonderment!

He motions to a crowd of kids cheering by a sitting Santa Claus.

Lyle: Why... look at those sweet, disease-ridden vermin. Th- Their joy comes from innocence, unspoiled by the burdens of adulthood... and their middle-class existence! Such simple joy they have. It is inspiring. Thank you for showing me this.

Blitzo: Hey, dipshit!

Blitzo Y/n and Millie dressed as elves, while a grumpy Moxxie wears a Rudolph costume. They stand by Santa with a kid in his lap.

Blitzo: Wanna see whose lap you're sittin' on?

He then grabs Santa's beard and rips off the costume. "Santa" is revealed to be an ugly, sweaty gnome wearing a "#Cuties" shirt and underwear, making a gnome noise. The kids and Y/n scream and run in terror. Lyle sobs like a baby as Collin and Keenie cover his eyes. A concerned Cletus pushes the bed away.

Y/n: AWW NAH SANTA'S A DISCORD MOD!? NOOOOO!!!

Boy: Santa's EVIL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Lyle is back in the woods next to a crude wooden sign reading "LOVERS' LOOKOUT".

Lyle: Egh! This place reeks of TEENAGERS!

Cletus: Lovers' Lookout, sir! We're here to remind you about possibly life's greatest joy of all!

Lyle: Money!

Collin: No! Love.

Lyle: I've never been in love before. I imagine it's quite eh nice!

Collin: It's not too late, sir! You can still find--

Blitzo: HA! Nice try, ugly.

The I.M.P show up in dresses and wigs.

Blitzo: Hey, horny lovers! Which one of you would FUCK this old man?!

All the cars speed away in an instant. Lyle deflates, dejected.

Collin: You know, you four are so utterly c-c-cruel! We're just trying to give hope to someone in need!

Moxxie: Oh... and you three are so superior to us just because WE want some selfish, greedy, authoritarian capitalist to keel over DEAD!

Blitzo: You're makin' things too real now, Moxxie.

Blitzo walks up to Moxxie with a spray bottle labeled "PISS", adjusts the nozzle, then sprays it into Moxxie's face, causing him to flinch and hiss.

Blitzo: Y/n you've been real quite since we got here?

Millie: Yeah no witty one liners for this one?

He was busy twirling around in the dress.

Y/n: Huh oh yeah sorry guys I got distracted. But you can't lie I am Killin' it in this dress!

Millie: Well it's a good color on you!

Blitzo: You pull it off wonderfully Y/n.

Moxxie: Wait this whole time you've been in disguises with us, why you blend in already.

Y/n: Well... for the vine! Plus I didn't want to be left out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The inside of an auditorium. A woman dressed as a Viking sings opera on stage while wearing a fake unicorn on her lower torso. A well-dressed man plays a grand piano behind her. The cherubs and the audience are also well-dressed, though Lyle only wears a bowtie over his simple, sweat-stained hospital gown.

Cletus: Behold! The wonder of art and music! Somethin' always there to comfort... entertain... and live for!

Up above the stage, the four look down from a catwalk near the ceiling. Blitzo wags his butt and tail like a cat.

Millie: So... how do we make this bad?

Moxxie: We can't. There's literally nothing bad about opera. That's fact.

Blitzo: Unless we ruin it somehow!

With a mischievous grin, Blitzo grabs the spotlight and moves it away from the singer. The singer pauses and follows the light, resuming her song. Blitzo moves the spotlight again, and the singer again pauses to follow it.

Lyle: She's not very good.

Blitzo chuckles softly and moves the light faster and faster around the stage as Lyle and the cherubs narrow their eyes in suspicion. Blitzo wiggles the spotlight around aggressively, then gasps as he accidentally breaks it off entirely. The woman sings a final high note before the light crushes her on stage, smashing her to pieces and splattering blood all over the stage. The audience, Lyle, and the cherubs scream, while the pianist nervously tries to keep playing, his face drenched in sweat.

Y/n: Oooh that's gonna leave a mark!

Blitzo: Well, at least we made it bad.

The C.H.E.R.U.B fly angrily up toward the I.M.P.

Cletus: THAT'S IT!! I HAVE HAD IT!! You four monsters have messed with us enough!

Collin: D'ooh, we're just trying to do our j-j-job!

Moxxie: Well, so are we!

Y/n: Yeah so p-p-piss off!

Cletus: EEEENOUGH!!

The C.H.E.R.U.B summon golden crossbows and aim them at crew.

Cletus: We are savin' that shitty old man's life, whether he wants it or not!

Blitzo: Well, someone wants that fucker dead, m'kay? And he paid in advance, and I spent it all on this...

He reaches into his coat and pulls out a green horse figure wearing sunglasses and a "MARE-AJUANA" cap.

Blitzo: ...so he's gotta go!

Keenie: You all are such disgusting, loathsome beasts! Your kind is nothing but dirt that shitty dead people tread on! And now, you're trying to meddle with the lives of HUMANS?!

Millie: So are you! So why don't you shut your trap, you judgmental, cotton candy, tit-havin' BITCH?!

....

Keenie: ...FILTHY DEMON CRAP!!!

Keenie and Millie roll over in a cat fight. Cletus and Collin shoot golden arrows at the rest who run away, drawing their guns in the process.

Y/n: It's on! it's on like--omph!

Y/n was cut off by Collin ramming into his stomach.

Collin: T-t-that's for mocking my stutter!

Y/n: 

Millie and Keenie roll off the catwalk. Moxxie sees them and jumps off of the catwalk, grabbing and swinging on a rope. He aims his pistol at Keenie, who is still fighting with Millie as Moxxie aims up and fires at a rope which releases a sandbag. The sandbag slams into Keenie, separating her and Millie, and Moxxie swings over and catches Millie as Cletus chases them down, firing his crossbow. Millie grabs Moxxie's face and they stare into each other's eyes with lustful grins. 

Y/n who was on the stage beating on Collin looked up at the couple.

Y/n: Aw...*BAP*

Collin: Y-you'll pay for this!

Y/n:

They make out as they swing above the stage, Millie pulling two machine guns out of Moxxie's coat and firing as they spin rapidly.

Y/n: Oh...*BAP*

Collin: Gah filthy creature!

Blitzo climbs onto a catwalk and spots Millie's bra and Moxxie's bow tie fly past him.

Y/n: OH...*BAP*

Collin: Get off me!

Millie's bra lands on the human and he crammed it down Collins throat shutting him up.

Y/n: Ahh finally some peace and quite.

The bullets hit and kill various audience members in the first two rows, but they all miss Lyle.

Lyle: It's all starting to make sense now! Life is worth living because we only get one! We must cherish it! If creatures far beyond this living world are going through these lengths over my life, then certainly it's worth living! Killing myself is not the answer! Plus... I'm still rich! I can just buy all the things! I NO LONGER CRAVE DEATH!

Y/n: 

The audience claps happily for Lyle. Millie and Moxxie, spinning while firing their guns and being chased by Collin and Keenie, accidentally shoot a woman in the audience in the eye, killing her instantly.

Blitzo runs along the metal scaffolding with his flintlock pistol. He and Cletus point their weapons at each other. Blitzo attempts to fire but finds his gun empty, looking at it in shock. With a wide-eyed glance at Cletus, Blitzo throws the flintlock into Cletus' face.

Cletus: Oof! You fucker!

Momentarily blinded, Cletus recklessly fires an arrow, severing the rope holding up the scaffolding Blitzo is standing on and that Moxxie and Millie are swinging from. The three Imps all fall with the metal scaffolding narrowly missing the pianist and Y/n.

The pianist is startled and stops playing, then straightens his bow tie, drops his stool down onto the stage, and uses it to drop down from the bent floorboard. The board then sends the piano flying through the air, breaking in the process. I.M.P and C.H.E.R.U.B follow the piano with their eyes as it falls. Lyle turns to see the piano flying straight towards him, screaming like a girl and scrambling out of his bed into a seat. Unfortunately for him, the piano suddenly shifts to his new location and crushes both him.

Moxxie: Well, well. Would'ya looook at that? You... did our job... for us. Heh!

Y/n: Ooooh you guys are in trouble!

Collin: Ohhhh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my Gooood!

Keenie grabs Collin by the shirt and slaps him across the face a few times.

Keenie: Get a hold of yourself, Collin! And do NOT use the Lord's name in VAIN!

Cletus: THIS... ISN'T OVER!

I.M.P smirk as Keenie creates a portal to Heaven and the rest fly through, only to be mysteriously repelled back.

Cletus: WHAT THE--?!!

A group of other C.H.E.R.U.B descends The deer conjures up reading glasses and a clipboard.

Deerie: Mmm, yeah, no, sorry, Cletus, but I'm afraid your actions resulted in the death of a human. I'm afraid you can't re-enter Heaven. Yeaaaah, noooo...

Cletus, Collin, & Keenie: WHAT?!?!

Deerie: Yeaaaah, mmmmm, sorry! Yeaaaah, no...

Collin: Is there...anything we can do?!

Deerie: Yeaaaah, nooo! hoho Noooo, no, no.

Keenie: Bu- But, we didn't mean to! We'd never! It was all--

Keenie points to the spot where I.M.P. was, only to find them gone. Keenie's pointing hand trembling, whist the sound of a horrified woman screaming plays in the background.

Deerie: Anyway, sorry, guys. But those are the rules! Yeaaaaah. Byyyye!

She does a happy wave before she and the group vanish through the portal.

Cletus: Wait! But--

Cletus flies toward the portal but it closes. Cletus breaks down into tears and cries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the I.M.P. office. Blitzo was at the head and his employees on the sides.

Blitzo: Welp, the old man wanted to live again and we didn't kill him, so we failed. Thanks to those fuckin' cherubs, he's probably up in Heaven now, so... It's a shame. All our client wanted was eternal revenge on his business partner. And now the two are forever separated, and now we gotta face the fire of fuckin' up.

Moxxie: Sir... when are you going to tell the client?

Blitzo: Oh, I already sent him a text, and... we're in good hands, 'cause texts don't make people angry.

Moxxie looks worriedly to the wall behind him. He quickly scurries out of the way as a metal escalator proceeds to crash into the office.

Y/n: Ay nice dodge mox! Piccolo would be proud.

Loopty: BLIIIIIITZO!

Blitzo: Loofaaaaa! We can explain everything. I was--...

Another metal escalator crashes through the wall and squashes Moxxie as Lyle, now a mechanical demon with piano keys for teeth and a rolling ball in place of legs, arrives with a grin. Moxxie twitches stiffly in pain.

Blitzo, Millie, Y/n: Lyle Lipton?!

Millie: I don't understand. We thought you went to Heaven.

Lyle: Heaven?! You don't make millions in technological advances in robotics by NOT experimenting on the poor!

Loopty: Oh, you no-good, HEARTLESS son of a BITCH! Thank you for reuniting me with my best friend!

Y/n:

Lyle: The only question now is what do two old genius robotic inventors do now that we're in Hell?

Suddenly Wally Wackford crashes through the ceiling.

Wally: Did someone say, I say, inventors?! Name's Wally Wackford, and I am lookin' for creative new people to exploit! I mean, employyyyy~

Blitzo: Everyone, STOP FUCKIN' UP MY WALLS! Moxxie's gonna have to fix all this shit!

Moxxie is shown trapped, frothing at the mouth and groaning in agony.

Blitzo: Oh, chill out, Moxxie. If you kiss my ass any harder, you'll go right inside me. Satan's balls! First we deal with Heaven's table-scraps, now this?

Wally: I guess... you can say, you say, you have a... holey operation here, Blitzo!

Wally slaps his knee and laughs. Loopty scratches his neck awkwardly.

Blitzo: Get out.

Wally continues laughing, doubling over onto the floor. Lyle and Loopty glance at each other awkwardly.

Wally: Oh! I say, oh!

Blitzo: No, I'm serious. Get the FUCK OUT!!

Loopty, Lyle, Y/n, Millie, and Wally all look at Blitzo, shocked and surprised by his sudden rage.

....

Yet again the Kool-aid man finds his way in hell.

Blitzo: FUCKING DAMNIT!!!

Y/n: Sorry...sorry he's with me!... wait we already did this joke-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody Master_n00b here and I'd like to thank you all once again for reading this story I hope you all really enjoyed it.

You all know the drill I'll catch you guys on the chapter. See ya!

Author out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.1K 27
Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people on the street to performing small time r...
268K 3K 25
What if the doomslayer had a younger brother that meant the world to him? HIs little brother was always a kind and gentle soul but this made him alwa...
291K 9.7K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...
57.9K 1.6K 8
Upon losing his home, (Y/N) is forcefully taken prisoner by a presence much more sinister than first thought. Will he survive the ordeal or will he s...