Dark lady || The Vampire Diar...

By Holly698

Dark lady laughed and danced and lit the candles one by one Danced to her gypsy music 'til her brew was done ... More

Act 1
Diaries of the wicked
Dark lady
In the beginning
dwell on the past
wisdom and understanding
envy, drunkenness, and wild parties
charity never faileth
Forget the former things
Abstain from every form of evil
his own day
more precious than jewels
praise his name with dancing
those who hate peace
let us love one another
a servant who deals wisely
the demon possessed
Only one recieves the prize
Not allow evil
Refuge and strength
Act 2
Memory of the Righteous
One who consults ghosts
Inquires of the dead
Power and love and self-control
My heart may fail
Strength to the powerless
We walk by faith
Ought to love each other

shed the blood of saints

18 1 0
By Holly698

EPISODE 11- BLOODLINES

She was driving home from the school when suddenly she crashed into some guy on the road knocking her out. When she finally came to she screamed seeing Damon's face, so good for avoiding him.

"Damon!" She said, trying to look around her.

"You look a bit stuck there Val." He said smirking.

"Yeah well help me out, I'll promise to stop trying to kill you." She said smiling.

"Right sure, put your hands on the roof." She did so. "Okay, 1..2..3." He said ripping the seatbelt off and grabbing her before she hurt herself more. "Are you okay? Anything hurt?" He asked, weirdly concerned for the girl.

"I'm alright." She said to him, still being held bridal style. "Alright put me down." She said. When he did she almost collapsed.

"Fading fast there, Valentina." Damon said catching her once again. "Val, look at me."

"This always happens when something bad is coming." She said to him with shaky breathes, before succumbing to the heavy temptation to fall asleep.

Usually she would simply try to heal herself and walk around normally, but the multiple head injuries didn't help. Her poor car, now she would need to buy, yet another one.

She was right though, every time something was coming she would have an accident of some sorts.

When she did finally wake up, she saw trees moving rapidly past her or she was moving rapidly past them. She looked over to make eye contact with Damon. "Morning." He smirked.

"Why?" She shrugged, not even bothering to try and escape.

"Because and we're in Georgia, that's gonna be your next question." He said turning back to the road.

"Georgia." She deadpanned.

"Seriously in Georgia. How are you feeling?" He then said.

"Great, I got my car flipped, major brain damage, got knocked out and now I'm in some jackasses car in Georgia." She smiled sarcastically.

"Sarcasm is not welcomed, I saved you Valentina." Damon said smirking.

"I also think I hit a man. Do you know who it was?" She added.

"No, but I want to." Damon said.

"I'm very bored. People will miss me. Obviously you don't know what its like, but there is such things as friends, who care, so pull over." She said to him.

"Ouch, how you wound me. I thought we were friends. You're so much kinder when you're asleep." Damon said rolling his eyes and pulling over.

She got out, feeling all the pain from the night before finally hit her. She stood against the car groaning in pain. Wafting her hand across herself to ease the pain with magic.

She felt Damon run towards her. She looked over at him. "I'm fine." She said. "Seriously, why do you want to do this?" Walking forward to release tension in her legs from sitting down for so long.
"Stop kidnapping me."

"Little bit melodramatic there, Val, don't you think?" He said looking up at her.

"You're not funny." She said shaking her head at his humour.

"Look you're in Georgia and I've found a cross on the way, I could make you agreeable." He said leaning back.

"You're a weirdo." Val replied, scanning her surroundings, she regretted telling him about her curse. She looked back at him, hearing her phone ring distracted her. "Where is it?" She said to him.

"Where's what?" He said blinking at her. She just rolled her eyes and reached behind him to pull it out. "Oh, it's your boyfriend."  The name of 'Tyler' popped up on her phone.

"He isn't my boyfriend, Damon." She said, turning away from him.

"I'll hang up then." He said grinning, he was shocked when another person called. Stefan. "What would little Stefan be doing calling you? I'll take it. Valentina's phone. Valentina? No, she's right here. No, she hasn't seen Elena. I don't know if she's fine, Valentina is." He passed the phone over to her.

"What do you want Stefan?" She asked him. Her eyes squinting from the sunlight and the new voice against her ear.

"Why are you with Damon?" He immediately asked.

"I'm taking over the world with him. Honestly, Stefan, I don't know what you want me to tell you." She said furrowing her brows. "Especially when I don't know myself."

"Val, where are you?" He then asked.

"Dead." She replied.

"Val, seriously. You could be in danger." He replied.

"Seriously, does Stefan Salvatore finally care about little old me?" She said, putting on a voice. Damon grabbed the phone off her.

"Yeah, I don't think she really wants to talk to you right now. You have a good day. Bye, now." Damon said hanging up.

"Look, Damon, can we please just go back?" She asked, rolling her head back.

"Is that Valentina Flores, saying please? I do like it when you beg." Damon said tilting his head. A little smirk on his face.

"I'm sure you do." She rolled her eyes. "Where are we going?" She then asked.

"A little place outside of Atlanta." He smirked. "Valentina, you don't wanna go back right now?" He then asked. "Time out. Trust me, any problems you have and with me are still gonna be there when you get back. Just step away from life for five minutes." He tried convincing her.

"I'm not getting in the car because of you, you just promised fun. This is of my own accord." She said, sitting back in, angrily. "Also I'm not walking all the way back. And no using any holy things against me, or I'll kill you." He just saluted her, getting in the car with her.

They pulled to another stop. "Where are we now?" She questioned spotting a bar. "Damon, I'm not old enough, they won't let me in." She told him, getting out the car.

"Sure they will." He winked nodding his head to follow. She made sure to slam his door extra hard, making him wince.

They walked in. "No, no, it can't be." A girl said. "Damon?" She questioned, spinning over the bar top towards him. "My honey pie." Val almost gagged when the woman pulled Damon towards her to start kissing him. 

"Listen up everybody. Here's to the man that broke my heart, crushed my soul, destroyed my life and ruined any and all chances of happiness." Bree said pouring everyone tequila shots, Val grabbed one and drank before anyone could ask about her age.

"So how's he rope you in?" Bree questioned, turning to Val, pouring another shot.

"I'm absolutely not roped in. I'm happily single." She smirked. "Only some days." She added.

"Honey, if you're not roped, you're whipped." Bree explained.

"Trust me, if anyone were roped and whipped it's him." Val said, raising an eyebrow.

"Either way, just enjoy the ride." Bree said smiling.

"So how did you two meet?" She asked.

"College." Bree answered. "About 20 years ago when i was a sweet young freshman I met this beautiful man and I fell in love. And then he told me about his little secret made me love him even more. I had a little secret of my own that I was dying to share with somebody."

"She's a witch." Damon whispered to her.

"I know, I could sense it as soon as I walked in." She whispered back, wiggling her head, as if her knowing was obvious.

"You changed my world, you know." Bree said to him.

"I rocked your world." He replied

"What about you, honey?" Bree turned back to the Flores woman.

"A mutual interest." She replied., smirking.

"He is good in the sack, isn't he?" She responded.

"Thanks to me." She tilted her head. "About a hundred years ago, I taught him what 'rocked your world'." She smiled at the recognition in Bree's face. "At least that's what was written in a footnote somewhere." She gave a small dig at Damon.

"You're ...you're Elizabeth Flores?" Bree asked.

"And Alice and Anastasia and Betty and Valentina." Val smiled, leaning on her hands. "Reincarnated in the flesh."

"What is it that you want?" Bree said, spinning round to Damon who had a similar smirk to Val.

Val decided to leave the two ex-lovebirds in the bar and walked to try and call Caroline, who had left 5 voice notes. "Hey, Caroline."

"Where the hell have you been?" She questioned, her voice high and sharp.

"Got into another accident so I had to try and fix my car, I'm basically pro now." She laughed, staring at her shoes.

"Right, well hurry up." She scoffed, hanging up the phone. The more the witch stared at her shoes the more she noticed the dirt patterns and a small spot of red. A splash of dark colour was from the accident the night before, no doubt.

Her mind wandered back to the vampire inside the bar. The reason he was here. She wasn't stupid. She knew what Damon was here for, Katherine. She also knew she, herself, could definitely get into that tomb, but she didn't want that many vampires or Katherine to walk out freely. She also didn't want Damon happy.

Her phone rang once again, this time it was Stefan. "Valentina, is that you?"

"No, it's the rabbits you eat. Of course it's me!" She said, her gaze glossing over the people sat by the bar.

"Where are you?" He asked, trying the same questions he already had.

"Like you'd care." She replied. "We don't know where your precious Elena is. Just get Bonnie to tell you." She rolled her eyes.

"We can't. It's like she's lost her magic." Stefan told her.

"She lost her magic? That was probably my fault, when I ripped Emily from her." She smirked, proudly. "Although now it's probably only a blockage of her own mind. I can't remove any witches magic." She added, slightly guilty if she did make bonnie loose her magic.

"Right, I'll be sure to tell her. Elena isn't here, because she found the picture of Anastasia and Katherine." He said.

"You kept that? You perv." She laughed.

"Valentina. I'm just worried she's got herself hurt." He said, she could sense his annoyance.

"What do you want me to do?" She squinted. "She's probably just hiding in her room." She finished, hanging up.

She turned to see Damon right next to her. "You okay?" He asked.

"Like you weren't listening." She answered. He just nodded.

They walked back into the bar ordering some food and drinks. "So, Elena found the Katherine picture. I still don't get how they could possibly be related." She thought.

"It would mean Katherine had to have a child before she was turned." Damon suggested. Her mind went blank on the possibility of a child from Katherine. Of course, it would've had to be true, but she couldn't remember anything from it.

"It's creepy, that both of you love Elena." She added, eating some fries. She saw the burger, pulling out the pickles on it.

"Ah. Only Stefan does. Come on, you don't like pickles? What's wrong with you?" He said grabbing them off her plate.

"You like them? What's wrong with you?" She retorted. "Of course you like them actually. You're dead." She rolled her eyes, pushing the fries in the burger and taking a bite.

"As long as I keep a healthy diet of blood in my system my body functions pretty normally." He shrugged.

"It functions pretty weirdly, actually." She said, looking at the pickle he threw in his mouth. "Why are you being so lovely today then, Damon? What do you want me to do?"

"I am always lovely, Valentina." He said looking into her eyes.

"Here you go." Bree said giving Damon a beer, the eye contact was swiftly broken.

"What about me?" Val asked, pulling out another pickle and passing it to Damon.

"Oh honey, you've got a lineup of guys ready to pay for yours. Don't you worry." She winked. "There you go." Bree returned holding a beer. Val grinned, taking the bottle.

She clinked her glass against Damon's, taking a big swig. This led to quite a few drinks after.

They were currently on shots. "Ready? Go." Bree shouted. She downed her shot quickly winning, again.

"Woah Damon, bit messy there." She said laughing.

"Sorry, I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol." Damon retorted.

"Whatever, I'm just talented. All right, who's next?" She grinned.

"Honey, you should be on the floor." A lady responded.

"I ain't even drunk. Tolerance, way up here. Tends to happen." She shrugged, smiling.

She ended up walking outside, needing a different smell than a sweaty bar. When she did she felt a hand smack across her face and she was dragged away.

He dragged her round the corner. Soon after Damon walked round. The man started breaking Damon's bones with a bat. Valentina pushed her hands out quickly, to make him float.

"Who are you? What do you want? Please keep hitting Damon." She said, adding the last one to piss the vampire off.

"He killed my girlfriend." He screamed out. She tightened her grasp to make him shout in agony.

"He's killed a lot of people. Give names or descriptions." She shouted, her eyes squinting.

"Lexi!" He said. "Please stop!" He started to beg, feeling the right invisible grasp.

"Lexi?" She questioned, dropping him. He stood back up and kicked Damon in the face. "Look don't kill him. I knew Lexi, she was a good person. Too good." She said catching his attention to turn to her, he held a lighter ready to set Damon on fire.
"... I'm sorry." She whispered, not to the man, but to Lexi. When he turned she snapped his neck with a click of her fingers.

"You alright Damon?" She questioned. Laughing when she saw his face. He just nodded. "I know exactly who did this and I'm guessing so do you." She smirked.

They walked back into the bar watching Bree drink a shot. She turned to face Damon and Valentina. "We were just leaving, I wanted to say goodbye."

"Good to see you today, Damon, and good to meet you, Valentina." Bree said, shock evident on her face.

"I'm sure it was." Val replied, raising an eyebrow.

"No kisses?" Damon then asked, ignoring Vals snarky reply.

"I'm full of vervain." She said, immediately. She caught their tone. "I put it in everything I drink."

"And your telling me this, why?" Damon questioned her.

"Lexi was my friend." She answered angrily. "How could you?" She turned around and Damon shot right infront of her.
"The tomb can be opened." She let out, Vals eyes widened. She had to kill her.

"You're lying." Damon skeptically said.

"Emily's grimoire, her spell book. If you know how she closed the tomb the reversal will be in her book." Bree stuttered out.

"Where is this book?" Damon asked, getting closer. "You have no idea." His eyes widened, scanning her features.

"I'm telling you the truth." Bree said leaning back against the bar.

"And I believe you." Damon said, stroking her face. Before Damon or Bree could say much more she started foaming at the mouth. Dropping to the floor in pain.

"Stupid witch. Trusting, too trusting." Val smirked, Damon turned to her angrily. He wanted to get revenge. He didn't get an answer and Val killed his only hope. "Don't give me that look, I want to go home." She said, walking off.

They were finally on the road back. "You owe me, I saved your life." She said looking at the trees as they passed.

"I know." He replied, looking over at her.

"And don't you forget it." She looked over at him.

When she got home she walked into the house. "Lola!" She yelled, startling the woman awake. When she didn't answer Val tried again. "Mom?" She questioned walking into the room. She spotted the woman, her eyes widened realising what she said. "Shit, Lola. I didn't call you that." Val said angrily walking away.

"It's alright, kid." Lola smirked.

"I'm not." Val grumbled, looking anywhere but the old lady.

"Yet you call me mom." She smiled, going back to knitting a scarf. Val looked at the old woman, groaning, before she walked away.

A/N
Val is a violent person...
Anyways vote and comment and all that jazz xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 87 31
Millicent, Millie, Winchester is not the girl her brothers remember. She seems cruel and calculated and is not the sweet, sarcastic girl they rememb...
4.6K 155 6
you will never be unloved by me THE VAMPIRE DIARIES , oc x oc ongoing / 𝒗�...
1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
25.7K 808 26
Vivica Taylor knew just about everything. She could look at a set of remains and learn what sports they played as a child. She could discern their la...