ISSUES | Hanni x Reader

By rg4062

what could possibly go wrong? More

P1
P2
P3

P4

363 18 8
By rg4062

Narrator

While Hanni was glad to have made a new friend, Y/n was thrilled to have gained a new tool. Two of them.

Y/n's life that they would call a "party" was getting more fun.

Y/n's POV

"1 new message request."

"Hi friend" h_pham texted.

"Accept?"

"Hello Hanni" I grinned and texted.

"h_pham has added you to a group chat."

"Who's this?" A number texted.

"Omfg.. it's Y/n" Danijihye05 texted. "Plz gtfo"

"no wait Y/n is my freind" Hanni texted. "We ar friends now"

"friend* lmao" Haerin texted.

"Ik, it was just a tiepo" Hanni texted back.

"Typo*" I texted.

"Shut up" Hanni texted. "I'm not that stupid"

I noticed that Minji wasn't saying anything. She was reading the messages, just not saying anyting back.

Someone added me as a friend. I looked to see it was Minji. I accepted and added back.

I looked at the time, it was 7:50 AM. I usually leave for school at this time.

I turned my phone off and stood up from my chair, grabbing my bag and heading out.

I opened the door to see the same little figure from yesterday waiting outside.

"Why do you know where I live?" I asked. "Have you been out here this whole time?"

"Your friends told me," she said, completely dodging the second question. "We can walk to school now because we are friends!"

"Ah...." I murmured.

"Come on then," I ordered as if I owned her, and we began walking.

After a little bit of walking, I noticed Hanni was getting tired. She couldn't keep up with my pace.

We came across the stray dog I would find when I wandered around from time to time, and I stopped to kneel next to it, like usual.

This dog and I have ran into each other lots of times for a very long time. I can still remember running into it when I was young. I used to get bullied for not having parents, and some kids shoved me into mud, and I had to walk home covered in it.

I tripped over the dog. He sniffed my face, and started licking my face. I tried to push him off, but he kept rolling around, and we started play-wrestling.

I made sure he stayed there and returned later with food for him.

I like animals. Way more than people. It's a different kind of connection, and I feel at ease with them because animals don't judge, and they're loyal.

I could beat a dog half to death, and it would still show some level of loyalty. They make me think a certain way. Not the same way I think towards people.

I expected Hanni to keep walking like someone normally would, but she stayed and kneeled with me.

I reached in my backpack for my lunch and placed some of it in front of the dog. He ate it as I pet him gently.

"Do you know this dog?" Hanni asked, slightly panting and sweating.

"Kinda," I said. "I feed him whenever I see him,"

It felt a little awkward sharing this with someone else, but Hanni is probably too dumb to do anything about it anyways.

Hanni and I petted and fed the dog together until he eventually wandered off, which meant he had enough time with us, and we separated.

When the two of us got to school, Hanni received a strong amount of backlash for her fake scores.

"Hey, dumbass," a student muttered as he walked past.

A group of meaner girls surrounded Hanni and began pressuring her. I let them circle her and watched.

"If you're retarded, you could've just told the school," one said. "My parents gave me grief because my score was below average,"

"Yeahh!!" A few cheered.

"Why aren't you talking now, huh? Nothing smart to say?" another said.

She pressed two of her fingers on Hanni's head and pushed it to irritate her.

A lot of the other students gathered around to see what was going on. A fight was clearly about to break out. A jumping.

Hanni held her hands down by her sides in fear and defeat.

"Hit that fraud! Smack her!" They chanted.

"Yo, aren't you gonna help her?" Soobin appeared and muttered to me.

"No, I wanna see what happens," I said.

"Come on, just this once," He requested. "Please?"

Minji appeared and shoved a few girls out of the way, and intercepted their circle.

"Are you okay?" she asked Hanni.

Minji said, "I am the school president, and you guys will not lay a finger on her."

Minji could actually be quite a powerful possession to have. Her parents are rich and high-up. I think her dad's a congressman.

She was showing a tough look, but I could tell she was crapping herself. I've seen that look in many people's faces before.

I also cut into the circle surrounding the two. I saw Yeonjun and Soobin cheering and mouthing to me, "Yes, go!!!"

"Who's hitting who?" I smirked.

"... You think I'm scared of you?" A girl stuttered.

"Why shouldn't you be? I hit bitches too." I said.

Jang Wonyoung was in this group of girls. We used to "date". I used and then ditched her after I got bored and betrayed her trust.

"Let's just go," She said.

She took another judgemental look at me and walked off with her ugly friends.

"You okay?" I asked Minji.

"Wha- yes, I'm fine," She said, sounding a little set back.

Her face was red, and she couldn't look me in the eyes.

So what Hanni said was true. I can probably get a shit ton of cash off of Minji.

The crowd booed at me ruining the possibility of a brawl.

"BOOOO! They saved the dumbass!!" they exclaimed.

"Who the fuck are you booing at?!" I yelled.

A teacher appeared, and screamed at everyone to get back to their classes.

They all quickly scurried like rats, and everything sorta settled down.

"How stupid can you be?" I sighed to Hanni.

Out of no where, she started crying.

"I'm not stupid!" she cried.

"What- why are you crying?" I spoke.

The cry was genuine. I've never seen it before.

Humans are sensitive, but surely not this sensitive.

More teachers showed up, and Hanni was taken to the principal's office.

Hanni's POV

"Aaaaagh, I just don't understand, why wouldn't you tell us first?" The principal rubbed his head with his elbows on his desk. "If you let us know early, we could've helped you."

"Um- I'm sorry again, sir," I apologized with my head down.

Mom always knew I was somewhat struggling. She would tell me to just apologize if I was in the wrong, no matter how oblivious I was to the situation.

"Am I in trouble?" I sniffled.

He examined the sheet of false results in front of him again.

"I mean.. I don't think there's much I can do but expel you, Hanni." He said. 

"No, please don't!" I begged. "I- I like the school a lot, and I have friends here,"

"I'm sorry, but we think you could do better at another scho-" He spoke.

The door suddenly opened, and Y/n walked through.

"What are you doing here?" The principal asked.

"I do as I please," They answered, pulling a chair out and sitting right next to me.

Really close to me..

"Continue," Y/n said.

"I guess there's no helping it.." The principal sighed. "Hanni Pham is going to be expelled."

I felt a little bit surprised when Y/n started defending me.

"Why? Hanni is unproblematic. Sure, she cheated, but when has she caused issues before?" They said smugly.

"You do realise what she's done isn't to be taken lightly, right?" The principal said.

They argued back and forth for quite a while, and eventually Y/n overpowered the principal. Like what Soobin said. They were "owning" him.

I couldn't help but giggle a tiny bit.

Y/n and the principal had argued for so long that the principal's head was clearly hurting.

"Still wanna keep going?" Y/n said.

"Man.. I don't get paid enough.." The teacher groaned.

"Go on, get outta here," He ushered.

"Come on," Y/n whispered, helping me up, and we left the office.

They began walking the opposite direction to class, but I grabbed held them back as hard as I could.

"What?" They said.

"Why did you help me?" I asked.

"We're friends, aren't we?" They grinned.

"Thank you," I slightly bowed.

I don't know why, but doing this felt seriously tense. I felt under pressure. The fact that no one else was around was clearer than ever.

They nodded at me awkwardly, before going to do whatever they did while ditching class.

"Y/n," I spoke once again. 

"What???" They turned around.

"Can you stay in class?" I asked. "I am asking as a friend,"

"Errrr..." They looked at the exit and back at me a few times.

I'm pretty sure they were thinking. Thinking pretty hard.

"Alright, come on," They said.

When we slid open the door, Minji was waiting for us. 

"How'd it go??" she asked.

"What do you think?" Y/n nudged me gently with their elbow. "She's right here,"

"Huh? What's happening?" I said.

"We got worried, so Minji sent Y/n to go get you out," Danielle said.

"Oh," I spoke.

So Y/n only did it because Minji said so? 

"Hanni should've been expelled!!" someone exclaimed.

"Now, let's keep it down," the teacher said.

The rest of the class collectively agreed and booed at me.

They began throwing paper and rubbish at us.

"OKAY, EVERYONE TAKE THEIR SEATS!!" The teacher yelled. The students settled down and quietened.

"You two lovers, sit down too," The teacher pointed at Minji at Y/n.

The class snickered and ooed.

I think it has always been a small rumour that Y/n and Minji were dating, Y/n being the top student and Minji being the president.

I saw that Y/n was shielding Minji. Was their sudden change in behaviour not noticeable?

Class continued, and I took glances at Y/n many times to see what they were doing.

They were on their phone without a care in the world.

The teacher caught on and just told them the put it away before it was taken.

Soon after, a note was passed to me. I unraveled it and it said "Yo".

I looked around and saw Y/n signalling.

"Why are you passing noets? It's bad" I scribbled, and sent it back.

They looked at it, wrote and passed it over again.

"Your handwriting's really cute" It said. I smiled a bit on the inside.

An arrow was pointing at my question, "If you're gonna make me sit in class, at least make it fun".

"How come you cried?" Another scribble said.

"I don't know, it was just really over-wellming and I felt that I needed to." I scribbled.

Y/n had been really sweet to Minji the whole day, and I racked my brain trying to figure it out why. It bothered me.

Y/n was talking to Minji after school, and I decided that I'd had enough.

I waited for the two to split before approaching Y/n.

"Why are you being kind to Minji?" I frowned.

I don't know what it was exactly, but I just felt genuinely irritated.

"I was wondering if people had noticed," They giggled.

"I know about your illness," I said. "Are you doing this because you think it is fun?"

"It's not an illness." They toned down.

"It doesn't matter. You can't play with somebody else's heart." I said. "You have to know that Minji actually likes you, and it will hurt her a lot if you do something bad to her."

"Oh? Miss Stupidity is saying smart things?" They snorted.

I may not be the smartest, but I can talk about feelings and emotions quite well. People would tell me that I am too sensitive, and I'm too soft for them.

"If you cared, you would understand what I'm saying." I said.

"Hold up, you talk a lot for somebody that would be in a different school if it weren't for me," they answered.

"Hmph, whatever." I said, trying to express that I was somewhat angry.

I stormed away and into my home. It reeked of beer.

"Oh, hey Hanni," Dad grumbled.

I just tried to ignore him and go to my room.

After showering, calming down and settling, I saw that I had new messages. Y/n had reached out.

"I'm sorry for arguing" Y/n's message said. "Are we still friends?"

"Me too" I texted "And yes"

They came online and began typing. I waited for them and didn't take my eyes off my phone.

"Is everything alright?" They texted. "Doesn't your dad hit you?"

"Yes, but only if I do something rong" I texted.

"You can come to my house whenever if you need to" They texted.

It suddenly gave me an idea.

"Do u think you can help me studdy?" I asked. "You are realy good"

"Meet at my house in 10 mins" They texted.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
152K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.