Enemies || Ryeji

Af Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... Mere

Introduction
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

One

1.3K 42 17
Af Hwanggsz

"Fucking move Hwang" Ryujin said as she nudged into Yeji's shoulder. Yeji turned to her and groaned annoyed, catching the others attention as she also turned and they met eyes.

Ryujin smirked.

"I wasn't even in your way! You did that on purpose." Yeji hissed.

"Mhm, right. Psh, do whatever you want Hwang. Your just a stupid girl that I'll always hate." Ryujin said, Yeji rolled her eyes.

"As if I'm any different." Yeji said before she turned and continued walking. She heard Ryujin scoff before she also turned and walked away.

Hwang Yeji. Shin Ryujin. Enemies. Absolutely hate each other and always will. No matter what.

Hwang Yeji, a nice hardworking girl. She has a lot of friends, a alot of boys ask her out and ask for her number, but she always refuses and always rejects them. She's not really interesting in dating right now. She absolutely hates Ryujin. She wants to rip her head off so bad. That's her biggest dream.

Shin Ryujin, a hard working girl but she is a troublemaker. Not scared of anything. She is the basketballs team leader as she is very sporty and competitive. She is only attracted to women, but hasn't really been interested in dating anyone and hasn't found anyone that she would want to date. She isn't really interested. She also hates Yeji, she wants to rip her head off, too. That's also her biggest dream.

Of course, they go to the same school and have to face each other a lot. They see each other in the hallways, in assembly, in the cafeteria, around school and in lessons.

They always see each other and it really annoys the both of them.

Oh how they hate each other so fucking much.

Anyway, let's go back to the present.

Ryujin walks away from Yeji, huffing. So annoyed.

I mean, yeah, she did do it on purpose just to annoy Yeji. As if she'd ever admit that.

She walked through the doors and into the gym as she put her bag down near the door, next to everyone else's bag. Her team saw her as they smile and wave. She waves and smiles back as they all say hi to each other, she walks over to them.

"I'll go change in the changing room, I'll be out soon." She said. They all nod as they continue to practice as Ryujin jogs to quickly change into her basketball outfit.

She soon finished as she ran back out and jogged over to them.

They then got on with practicing.

They have an upcoming game in 2 weeks, so they have to practice hard as much as they possibly can.

Since the team they're going against has a lot of competitive players. But so does Ryujin and her team, so it's fine, right?

After about an hour they soon had a break as they are all panting and sweating, grabbing some water to quickly gulp down. Ryujin stands outside for a while, the cold breeze brushing against her as she takes a big deep breath, drinking some water. Suddenly someone stands next to her.

"Ryu, are you excited for the upcoming match in two weeks?" One of her teammates asked.

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah.."

Silence.

"Changbin, do you think we will win?" She asked her teammate as she gulped down some more water.

"Yeah, don't we always win? We've only lost once. And that was ages ago, the other times we've won." Changbin said, making a good point.

"True." She said.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps as they both looked to the side. Ryujin smirked.

"Oh look who it is!" She said.

Yeji walked to her, fuming, frowning with her fists and jaw clenched tight.

She then grabbed Ryujin's shirt and pulled her closer. Too close.

"Listen here shin, you think you can go round telling people about me. You don't even know me so I would recommend you to shut up before I do something to you, shin." Yeji hissed.

Ryujin scoffed and rolled her eyes.

She then grabbed Yeji's wrist and gently pushed her away.

"What are you gonna do, your so weak against me, and don't touch me without my permission." Ryujin said, still smirking.

"Also, you should leave since we're practicing as hard as we can for the upcoming match in two weeks-"

"Shut up you bin." Yeji frowned looking over Ryujin's shoulder. Changbin rolled his eyes before he turned and entered the gym again. Yeji then turned back to Ryujin.

"Why are you spreading fake rumours about me?"

"You did that to me, am I right, Hwang?"

Hwang scoffed.

"Don't think your tough." Yeji went to push her but Ryujin stepped back.

"Don't touch me." She said.

"Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do then waste my time with you." Ryujin said, she then winked before she turned and entered the gym again. Continuing to practice.

"I swear to god shin if you continue this I'll kill you." Yeji muttered before she turned and walked away, sassily and angrily.

(By the way the gym is connected to the school)

.
.
.
.
.

Practice soon ended as they all went to the changing room to change back into their normal clothes. They then grabbed their bag, slinging it over their shoulders as they left together, clicking the door shut behind them.

They then walked home together, talking and laughing. Separating one by one.

Ryujin was the last, as she was now walking home alone.

She soon arrived home as she stepped inside, shutting the door behind her and slipping her shoes off by the door. She walked upstairs and slammed herself in her room. She wasn't surprised when she heard her step mother yell up to her.

"DON'T SLAM YOUR DOOR RYUJIN!"

Ryu sighs and shook her head, throwing her bag next to her desk and sitting on her bed, scrolling through her phone tiredly.

Ryujin has a hard time at home.

She lives with her step mom and her dad. Her mom died when she (Ryujin) was only 12 years old.

2 years after her mom died, her dad married someone else. Ryujin still misses her mom, and absolutely hates her step mom. Her dad loves her and cares for her so much, but Ryujin doesn't like him that much. Cause when her step mom is constantly yelling at her for no reason or for stupid reasons, or when her step mom slaps her, pulls her hair or punches her and calls her horrible things, her dad doesn't do anything. He just stands there and watches in horror and sadness.

And her dad is working most the time. So it's mostly Ryujin and her step mom. Which she hated.

She wanted to escape this life.

.
.
.
.
.

Yeji slammed her front door behind her as she took a big deep breath. She slipped her shoes off and walked into the living room.

"Dad, what's for dinner?" She asked.

Her dad shrugged who was just sipping beer while watching racing cars on the television.

"Dunno, ask your mother." He said croakily.

Yeji rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen.

"Mom what's for dinner?" She asked.

"Veg." Her mother answered who was still cooking some.

"Great." She groans quietly.

Suddenly the door opened as everyone heard Yeji's brothers annoying voice. Suddenly the door slammed it shaked the house.

"Oh my gosh, HYUNJIN SHUT UP!" Yeji yelled to her brother, annoyed.

Hyunjin walked into the kitchen and looked at his sister with a smirk.

"No." He said clearly.

"Ughhhh." She groaned annoyed.

Hyunjin chuckled evilly.

"Oh yeah, Yeji, can you walk with your brother to school tomorrow?" Her mother asked.

"What? Why?" Yeji asked annoyed.

"Because I want you too, every time he walks alone he's always up to something bad, so keep an eye on him. And don't be embarrassed, everyone in school knows your related anyway." Her mother said.

"He's not my younger brother, Jesus, why do I have to look after him? He's literally 2 months older then me, mom." Yeji said, sounding angry and annoyed and irritated.

"Stop complaining." Her mom said. She just rolled her eyes before she left upstairs into her room.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.1K 41
Yeji and Ryujin met on a dating app. One is only looking for a past time, the other a genuine connection. However, circumstances seem to bring them t...
87.3K 3.3K 24
From hate to love there is only one step... Will they be able to cross that thin line that divides them? Follow me again in a Ryeji story, it's my fa...
194K 7.5K 44
Ryujin is the girl who hates the world for losing her parents while Yeji is the optimistic and bubbly girl. what will happen if they meet each other?
30.8K 1K 20
University student Hwang Yeji finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Shin Ryujin. One problem? Yeji and Ryujin are exes. Ry...