The Norsemen (Editing)

Par BajanBelle

Disclaimer: This story is NOT based on the MARVEL universe. The Asgardians are based on Norse mythology and e... Plus

Chapter 1: Midgard
Chapter 2: Not a Myth
Chapter 3: Shopping
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: I'm dating Thor.
Chapter 6: Crush
Chapter 7: Knowing you
Chapter 8: Loki
Chapter 9: Asgard
Chapter 10: Banquet
Minor Update
Chapter 11: Who was she?
Chapter 12: Asgardian Mornings
Chapter 13: Encounters, encounters, encounters.
Chapter 14 - Do I Love Him?
Chapter 15 - Scared?
Chapter 17 - A New Day in Asgard
Chapter 18: What If?
Chapter 19: The Return of the King
Chapter 20: Daughter of Ullr.
Chapter 21: Goddess
Chapter 22: Family
Chapter 23: The Son of Nanna and Baldr
Chapter 24: The Five
Chapter 25: The Truth
Chapter 26: Training
Chapter 27: The Prophecy
Chapter 28: Legacy

Chapter 16 - Secrets.

909 56 1
Par BajanBelle

William:

Sif gasped, "If Kaylee eats that fruit not only will she be able to cross over as much as possible, her powers will activate."

"What powers does she have?" I raised my brow at her, "I feel bad not telling her, this could probably really help her with her decision."

"Maybe," she sighed, "but it's not our place to tell her, if she truly loves Thor she will eat the fruit and then we'll have to deal with what happens."

"This is a really big secret, Sif," I exhaled lying back in bed, "are you sure Thor doesn't know? He told her to only eat it if she's sure about her feelings."

"Thor would tell her that whether he knew or not," She rest her head on my chest, "it's just the type of person he is, when he cares for someone he cares for them deeply."

"I guess," I growled angrily, "I just don't know about keeping this from her, she's going to make the decision blindly."

"Trust me, I want you to tell her just as much as I want to tell Thor." She whispered playing with my nipple, "But I don't think he knew, he wouldn't ask her to eat the fruit if he did."

"What do you mean?" I gaped at her.

"If he knew she was a demi-god he'd know crossing over wouldn't bother her, the same way it would an ordinary human."

"So then," I raised a skeptical brow at her, "why haven't you asked me?"

She flushed, "I didn't know you felt so deeply about me that you'd want to stay."

"Well I do." I smiled at her.

She grinned and climbed on top of me. "Tomorrow?"

I nodded.

She kissed me deeply before going under the covers.

"Oh God." I gasped out of breath as she did her thing.

..........................................................

Renee:

I sighed collapsing on the bed. I can't find Kaylee anywhere. I hope she's okay.

She's so rash sometimes I really hope she hasn't gone to Heimdall and asked him to send her back before really giving thought to what Thor asked her.

I exhaled frustrated, I know she definitely would do it.

I covered my face with a pillow and screamed into it letting out all of my frustrations.

Kaylee is AWOL, and I didn't get to ask that sly wanker what I wanted to.

"I really hope you aren't trying to strangle yourself."

I got up and saw Loki standing by the dresser nonchalantly.

"How long have you been in here?" I raised a brow at him.

"Long enough to see that you're really mad at that pillow."

I threw it at him, "Get out!"

"So feisty." He pouted walking over to me.

"Stay back Loki!" I warned taking a Kung Fu stance.

Damn I should have stuck out my Kung Fu lessons, why did I have to sleep with the instructor that one time.

"Are you really going to fight me?" He acted as if he was hurt by it.

"If I have to." I said sternly.

He laughed. "You're something else Renee."

"Wanna try me?"

"Oh I do." He smirked, "But I didn't come here to fight."

I relaxed sitting back down on the bed. "What do you want from me?"

"Oh, you know." He sat next to me, "To get to know you, to talk, to relax, to hang out."

"Why would we hang out Loki?"

"Because I like you." He smirked at me.

Oh god.

I flushed, "Why? Aren't you like evil?"

He shook his head, "I can be." He leaned in close to me, "Want me to be evil?"

"Uh," I stammered, "No?"

"Okay, then I won't be."

I gaped at him confused, "Are you for real?"

"For real?" He furrowed his brows.

Dammit, he's hot.

"It's an expression, like are you serious."

He chuckled, "I'm messing with you."

I scoffed. "Must you be a total wanker all the time?"

"A wanker?" He grinned, "Do you think I stand around having a wank all the time?"

I laughed, how is he so likeable?

"I'm not my brother," he softened, "I can be a bit jealous of him but it's not really what I do all day. Not being the favored one comes with its own perks."

"A bit jealous?" I raised a brow at him, "Didn't you destroy an entire restaurant just to crash Thor's date with Kaylee?"

"I only wanted to see what she looked like," she smiled, "Messing with Thor was an added bonus I just couldn't pass up on. Besides, it was only way to make him come back."

"So you're telling me you went to all that trouble to make Thor come home?"

"Well yes," he gaped at me, "if the frost giants or some other formidable enemy attacked we need someone to use a shield."

"Great humor Loki..." Now I can't hate him anymore.

He touched my shoulder, "There's something you should know about your friend."

......................................................................................

Kaylee:

I cried into his chest as he held me on the floor.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed, "I just really don't know what to do."

"You don't have to rush."

"But I do." I looked up at him, "You only want me to be with you and I can't give you an answer. It's so stupid."

"It's not stupid." He kissed my forehead, "What did my mother say to you? It's only going to allow you to come back as much as you want."

"She said I shouldn't eat it if I don't truly love you." I sniffled back tears, "And I don't know what loving someone feels like. I only know that I'd want to see you again if I had to go back."

"It's okay." He held me closer, "I'll find a way to come to see you if you don't want to eat it."

"But you have a duty to be here."

"And I love you." He held my face, "I may have a duty to be here, but I also have a duty to you."

I blinked back tears, "This is just so new to me."

I bite my lip trying to think about what to say to him.

"I know." He kissed me.

I kissed back holding onto him tightly.

He picked me up and walked over to the bed.

I looked around the room and then it hit me. This was his room.

"Why are we here?"

"No one ever comes in here."

I climbed on top of him and kissed him.

He ran his hands along my body and I shivered at his touches. It felt so good to be with him.

He rolled us over so he was on top of me, and kissed my neck as he made his way down my body.

What is this feeling? It felt so good.

I let out a soft moan and he came back up to kiss me.

"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered as he kissed my ear.

"No." I said breathing heavily from his assault on my senses.

He took his shirt off and made his way down my body again, this time spreading my legs as he kissed my inner thighs.

I shivered from his kisses.

He made his way up my thighs and kissed me.

Oh my god! I forgot I wasn't wearing any underwear under this dress. I covered my face from the embarrassment but he didn't seem to notice anything.

Why would he though, I relaxed as I realised that it wasn't even nothing to worry about.

He kept kissing and licking me there.

"Oh god." Ironic isn't it.

My moans grew louder and my juices flowed as my whole body shuddered from the sensation.

He came up and looked at me, "Do you want me to continue?"

I bit my lip as I nodded not exactly sure what I was getting myself into.

He dropped his pants and entered me filling me deeply.

"It hurts..." I gasped, "But it doesn't."

He kissed me deeply as he moved inside me. I held onto his body tightly with my arms and legs not sure what I was feeling, but it was good.

..................................................................

Renee:

"You're joking!" I yelled at him. "Quit playing with me."

"I'm not playing." He shushed me, "Not much people even know this."

"How do you know?" I glared at him.

"Because I'm Loki." He said nonchalantly as if it was a dumb question.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I have to tell her."

"You can't tell her!" He held onto my shoulders, "Thor doesn't even know, if she eats that fruit..."

"I know." I sighed, "What powers does she have?"

"No one knows that." He exhaled, "If she eats it then it will be revealed, but she has to do it for herself."

"I can't believe my best friend is a demi-god and doesn't even know."

"Her father was good at hiding it from us for 15 years. It's only when Heimdall started having visions of her that Frig added it up."

"Who is her father exactly?" I asked confused.

"Ullr, the god of the hunt and games," he smiled, "he's so good he can hide anything away or find anything he wishes to seek."

"How did he come to earth and hide for all these years and became one of the richest men in Europe just like that."

"Gambling." Loki laughed, "He's good at any game, doesn't even have to try."

I sighed, "Well thanks for telling me, now I have to keep this big secret from my best friend."

"And you can also help her," he held my hand, "now that you know, if Kaylee isn't sure about what she wants by the next feast, you must convince her to return home."

I nodded. I can't believe it, I'm actually agreeing with Loki.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

36.2K 1.2K 25
This story takes place before Thor, so Loki doesn't know he's a frost giant and hasn't taken over Earth. Y/N Njorddottir - The goddess of love, beaut...
28K 936 34
(Loki X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n, princess of Etiof, arrives on Asgard as a child after escaping from her kingdom, helped by one of her mother's ladie...
240K 7.1K 26
Loki's mischievous ambitions started to grow to strong for Odin's comfort. To tie Loki down and keep him from wreaking havoc, he arranged a marriage...
420 111 45
Here is the story of Thalia James, A young student of Egyptology. She is desperate to prove herself to her family but fears she will never be enough...