Obsession• yan!archons x fem...

By weirdteenagerr

A Human namned y/n l/n that lived in a small town had just been rescued after an attack by The abyss. Her sav... More

Chapter 1 • the abyss attack
Chapter 2 • Venti the bard
Chapter 3 • Your friend
IMPORTANT!!🙁
Chapter 4 • Ganyu's Friends
Chapter 5 • Ganyus house
Chapter 6 • The stuggle of Breakfast
READ THIS NOTE PLEASE
Chapter 7 • Accident
Chapter 8 • Terror
Chapter 9 • Traveler
Chapter 10 • Start of a journey
Chaper 11 • A peaceful day?
I HAVE A IMPORTANT QUESTION!😭
Chapter 13 • Free of Guilt
IMPORTANT❤️❤️

Chapter 12 • Adeptus

726 15 2
By weirdteenagerr

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Y/n looked around the room, she could feel the extreme tension in the room. It was terrifying to say the least.

Venti was still snuggled up to you, Zhongli and Ganyu were looking at venti like they were about to rip his head off of his body.

You couldnt spot Xiao anywhere but you felt like his aura was here..

"Venti. Please get off from Y/n before i rip you off." Zhongli spoke, saying Ventis name as if it was a slur.

"Nu-uh. Can't you three see that me and my melody are having a moment?" He spoke back, opening on of his eyes to glare at Ganyu and Zhongli.

"Venti? They are only two of them.?" You spoke feeling uncomfortable in the weird and scary situation.

"While that might seem to be the case, that Xiao guy is outside watching us. Dont worry my melody, i wont let them near you."

Xiao teleported into the room, knowing that his cover had been blown.

Everyone was silent for about a minute, the tension was so thick that you could almost feel it pressing against you.

You couldnt take ig anymore, you were extremely uncomfortable and a bit angry for them assuming that your some sort of object to keep to themselves.

"Okay listen up. I feel really uncomfortable right now and i would prefer if you all didnt act as if im some sort of porcelain vase that you own." You gave them all a glance before continuing.

"So please stop claiming me as your own. I belong to me and nobody else. Im going for a walk now, please exuse me." You finished not sparing any of them a glance when you got out pf venti's grasp and left the room.

All of them wore a shocked and slightly ashamed expression, before it turned to a angry one.

As you were walking your way to the door, you heard all of them argue in the room. Good ridance you thought to yourself as you finally reached the front door of the house and walked out of there.

_________________________________
Y/n pov:
______________________________

Those four are a peice of work really.. was i to harsh on them? I should apologize when they've chilled out i guess.

Wait who is that?

Oh its lumine and paimon! I should go and say hello! I havent seen them after their escape from the rite of desencion. Perhaps i should be carefull of my approach so nobody notices them just in case.

I quietly walked after them, they appeared to be sneaking, i guess they arent really off the hock.. that must be a pain.

When we finally got out of liyue harbor they appeard to start running, to my suprise they were very fast and i had a hard time catching up.

Since we arent around any guards anymore it should be okay to yell their names to make them notice me, right?

"Hey lumine, paimon! Wait up!"

They stopped running and turned around to inspect who had just called their names. When they finally noticed me they started going towards me.

"Hi there y/n! We didnt see you! We are on our way to meet the adepti, wanna come with us?" Paimon asked as lumine gave a nod.

"Sure, it would be nice to do something out of the ordinary anyways!"  I answered.

"Cool! Lets get going." Paimon said, she sounded excited, but who wouldnt be? We are going to meet the adepti for archons sake!

______________________________
3rd person pov:
______________________________

As you, lumine and paimon were making your way to jueyun karst, a certian group of four had their eyes focused on you.

The group of four were not other than Venti, Ganyu, Xiao and Zhongli. As much as they blamed and disliked eachother, they agreed to a temporary truce in order to keep you safe.

You, lumine and paimon finally arrived at jueyun karst and your eyes landed on the adepti. He had the form of a moose and he looked very intimidating.

"And who might we be? Those that dare enter the Jueyun karst." The adeptus spoke with a dark and scary voice.

"I was sent here. Please take a look at this." Lumine said as she showed a sigil of permission.

The adeptus galnced down at the travelers hand and saw the sigil of permission.

"It has been a lot of time since someone last came here with a sigil of permission. My name is Moon carver. Speak traveler, what do you want here?"

"Well actually.." Paimon started talking but she was interrupted by a sudden yell.

A Millelith sergeant and some Millelith soldiers started coming towards them.

"Its the Assasin! And she dared to flee to jueyun karst!" The sergeant yelled.

"But sir, we've already stepped to far into Jueyun karst ourselves.." A soldier answered anxiously.

The sergeant grumbled before answering.

"Theres no choice! We must apprehending the assasin is our priority. We should take the female and the floating fairy in to."

"... disturbing our borders..." Moon carver started to speak. "See them gone. One will not have interruption."

When moon carver had finished talking the millelith soldiers started attacking. You and lumine had no choice but to fight them back.

You were hesitant about the idea of fighting the Millelith, you had always admired them as a child. But you had no choice.

You needed to charge up your elemental burst so you started with you elemental skill.

"Get moving!" You yelled as you infused the polearm with electro and threw it at the Millelith soldiers.

You had to wait for a few more seconds before using your elemental skill again so you started fighting using your normal attacks.

The group of four was still hiding, all of them had a urge to run out there and help but they didnt. They were way too intrested in watching you fight.

Lumine held her own against the soldiers and so did you. The amount pf soldiers were getting less and soon enough there were no soldiers left.

Me, lumine and Paimon turned to face the adeptus again.

"We've digressed. State your purpose travelers." The adeptus now known as moon carver spoke.

"Well.." paimon said before telling moon carver about what had happend.

"Preposterous..." moon carver began speaking.
"PREPOSTEROUS!! The liyue qixing.. utterly disappointing."
He paused for a moment before speaking again.
"How could someone possibly assasinate rex lapis during the rite of desencion... and then place suspision upon the attendees!!"

Moon carver grumbled a bit, it was clear that he was raging mad.

"Traveler, of the unjust accusations placed upon you, one has become aware. The mind knows its answer, though one must consult with one's fellow, lest the mind be misguided.
Go. Take your sigil of persmission, carry with you a message."

When lumine was certian moon carver was finished speaking she asked him where she should go.

"Mountain shaper and cloud retainer can be found here. Only fate shall decide if you shall find them- only fate."

Moon carver continued after a short pause.
"There exists a conqueror of demons, a guardian yakasha. Go to Wangshu Inn. There you shall find him."

Xiao's eyes widen a bit as he realised you were going to go see him. He felt sparks in his stomach and a small smile appeared on his face. He was still well hiden in a tree along with the others. They all slightly glared at him, he noticed but he didnt care one bit.

You lumine and Paimon start leaving. It was time to go see Xiao again.

_________________________________
Y/n pov:
_________________________________

Atleast we are meeting someone i know.. That moon carver was really starting to confuse me with his way of speaking. Though meeting Xiao might be a little awkward after the argument..

Suddenly lumine spoke.

"Y/n, since you have been in liyue before and you know a bit more about the nation than i do.. do you perhaps know this about yakasha guy?

"Oh yes, Paimon has been willing to ask that the whole time! I got kinda intressted when the animal adeptus dude said the cool title!" Paimon said, then looking at me signaling me to tell them about him.

"Actually, Me and "The yakaska guy" as you call him are friends." I began speaking.

Both lumine and paimon looked rather shocked when i told them that.

"You both have already meet him earlier.."

If possible their expressions turned even more suprised and shocked.

"But paimon dosent remeber seing someone that looks like a adeptus!"

I giggled a bit before answering. "paimon, not every adeptus has the form of a animal or some sort of creature. They can also look human. Do you want me to tell you when you meet the yakasha?"

Paimon eagerly nodded while almost staring into my soul.

"His name is actually Xiao but its better calling him a title when you first meet him." I paused for a second before deciding to tell when they meet him.
"You two meet him when i accidentaly spilled on Lumine's dress and we went to the place i was staying at to wash it. Xiao was the male with a short height, since i noticed your familiar with Venti you should remeber Xiao."

"Oh i remeber him. He was pretty silent and he seemed kinda cold.." Lumine said sounding unsure on how this meeting would go.

"Hmm.. well Xiao is cold in the start. He was that way with me before but he warmed up quick in my case! Im sure it'll go okay, im here to help you two anyways!"

Lumine and paimon nodded and we stayed silent before paimon started rambling about how she was hungry and wanted to eat.

;)
_________________________________

Authors note😍😍😍

Okay... i suck at updating. IM SORRY😭

ANYWAYS I HIT 3,5 READS ON THIS BOOK!!! IM SO HAPPY OMGG!!😭💕

Im going off the original storyline a bit because i dont want to go and meet all of the god darned adepti. It would probaly get boring so im just gonna improve from on here until later on.😈

Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Dont be shy to give me feedback, its my first book and i have a lot i need to improve anyways.🤷‍♀️

Words: 1715

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 271 19
Living in a world where she had never experienced the death of a loved one, her immaturity lead her to delude to a foolish decision. ✧"The best gift...
62.7K 1.6K 22
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗ "𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫." Y/n is a Mondstadt citizen currently residing in Liyue to take...
7.7K 261 13
"what will you do to stop me?" "make you love me- -so that i'm sweeter than death." ★ . 𓆩♡𓆪 ⧉ :: ↲ tw for suicide, self harm, mentions of rape ⠀⠀⠀...
230K 6K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...