Lesbian smut ๐Ÿฉต

By iheartptmol

Just a bunch of short Story's filled with smut and a little plot ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท More

1
2
3
I need help๐Ÿ™„
Oh my give me momey for therapy ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Honestly im past the point of getting help just off me already
Yanno what writing these titles are hard,imma stop.
Another random imagine
ANOTHER RANDOM BC โœ‚๏ธโœ‚๏ธ
Ive not had my phone for a week.(almost kms)
Erm... SORRY IN ADVANCE!
Rah idek atp
CONTINUING ON THE LAST ONE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I need to go to some sort of hospital theres something wrong with me
im so done with writing titles for these use ur imagination
Am i posting to much on these books bc these r flopping๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

A request ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

14.8K 46 39
By iheartptmol

Suggested by shinigami1922

Character names:
Luna:bottom
Holly:top

Disc:
Luna;Medium length brown hair,
Very homophobic due to her upbringing
Very touchy and extroverted
Innocent when it comes to smut etc.

Holly;very tall
A big tease and loves it
Flirty personality
A very cold person but has soft spots for special people in her life.

Enjoy!

Luna pov:

I hang up my coat in the work lockers letting the rain drip of my hair.

'Should've brought a umbrella' I thought to myself.

I see Holly walk into the changing rooms and smile at me.

I run over to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Your in a great mood,what happened?" She asks being nosy.

I roll my eyes glaring at her.

"Cant I just be happy and in a good mood."

"Yes but your unusually happy today," she laughs.

"I just woke up early okkkk?" I groan.

She ruffles my hair and walks to a changing bench.

I walk next to her and sit down.

I look up at her as she takes of her t-shirt.

I try look away but I can't..

I look up at her breasts and feel myself getting horny.

I can't.

She's a women.

I'm a women.

'That's disgusting' i repeat in my head,i look away.

"It's ok love,you can watch,i don't mind.." she says winking.

I feel myself getting hot,"that's disgusting Holly,I'd never a f@g like that." I defend myself.

"Awhhh,are you sure??" She whines walking up to me and placing her finger under my chin lifting me up to look at her.

My pussy craved and ached for attention but I couldn't try that over a girl definitely not ew.

I push her of me and smile.

"Yes 100%" i laugh.

She finally finished getting changed and we both walk into the station together,we instantly get a call and jump into the car.

It's to handle a shooting in the street.

An ambulance is also on the way as we figured someone will most likely have been shot.

We get to the street and see a person led on the floor with a pool of blood around them.

I hear the ambulance sirens come to a stop as the truck also stops.

I run over to the person on the floor and see another women rushing to the person aswell.

The women ,who's badge says Kayla, runs to the body.

I explain what happened and she just got to work helping.

A crowd of people were looking out of house windows and car windows.

A group of 4 people carry over a bed looking thing with straps on it and lift the body up taking them into the back of the ambulance.

Kayla was still there as the ambulance sped off ringing the lights.

Kayla starts trying to make conversation and I don't want to be rude so I talk back to her.

"The names Luna," I grin.

"Cute name for a cute girl I see?" She smirks.

"Oh-u-Uhm no! Im not into w-women,but thanks..." I stutter looking away embarrassed.

"Oh,well you look it."

Kayla pulls me in,"if you ever want to-"

I get pulled away by Holly and she holds onto my hand.

"Can you piss off we are trying to work," she says sternly.

Kayla gets embarrassed and runs away.

Hollys hand creeps down and gropes my ass for a second before I push it off.

"Don't get to distracted Holly,I'm not into that Kind of stuff."

"Nobody will know.."she whispers in my ear wrapping her hand around my waist.

"No! It's wrong and disgusting!" I say speed walking back to the police car,Holly quickly followed.

We get back from that call and get told we don't have to do anything else as they have to train some employees and if anything happens they have others,me and Holly were only in because,money.

I start to get changed back into my regular outfit which was a tight white shirt,white cargos and a cute black bag,very coooll.

And Holly got changed into a more comfortable and simple baggy style with shades on.

(Found on Pinterest :> )

Holly watches me get changed,I ignore it and try make myself focus on what I'm going to do when I get home.

I then heard Holly get up and grab me by the wrist.

I get dragged into one of the staff toilets and pinned i up against the wall.

"H-holly what are y-you d-doing..." i whimper trying to escape her deadly grasp she had on me.

I watch as she inches towards my neck and starts biting and kissing it.

"Mhmmm" I moan kind of wanting more.

She then slips her hand down my hardly pulled up jeans and rubs on the outside of my underwear.

I tilt my head back craving her touch.

"Do you want more baby,all you have to do is use your words."

I nod,"mhm I want more.." I whine.

"Good girl."

My pants and thong get ripped off,Holly then rubs my clit slowly as I moan in pleasure.

"Ahh~ f-faster.." I cry.

She goes faster and faster, I was on the verge of releasing but she stops and puts her middle and ring finger in my hole.

I gasp not expecting it.

"Mmmm,"

I hear holly grunt as I dig my nails into her arm.

She pulls her fingers in and out faster and faster with each breath I took.

I could hear my wetness get wetter as I came on her fingers.

"You did so good love.."

I attach my lips to hers,she slips tongue into my mouth and we fight for dominance,she wins and starts attacking my mouth.

She pulls me onto the toilet and makes me sit on her lap with my bare pussy.

She pulls down her pants and she starts to pull me up and down signalling for me to do what she wanted.

"Go faster.." she groans.

I obey and go faster moaning her name under my breathe.

After a couple seconds we both release at the same time.

I collapse and wrap my arms around her neck panting heavily.

"Your so good baby,fuck.." she whispers in my ear.

I nod to exhausted to talk.

She pulls some tissue out the dispenser and wipes us both up.

I pull up my clothes and cling onto Holly like a sloth.

"How cute.." she coos.

"Shushh," I let out a muffled giggle as I wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon.

I guess having a little extra spice like being gay or lesbian wouldn't be such a bad thing..

I would feel ashamed but I love holly and she reassures me anytime I doubt myself.

"I guess your coming home with me if you won't let go?"

"Mhm oh nooo" I whine sarcastically making Holly laugh along with myself.

I tried on this if u don't like it I'm very sorry but oh well 😭😭 hope you liked as said at the start this was a recommendation 😊check out the person tagged!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
542K 34.5K 70
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
792K 79.9K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
230K 14K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...